• 9m views -Mathin3D on mental illness::James Kibo Parry Volney, Terence

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Dan Christensen on Tue Oct 3 00:27:25 2023
    Mathin3D on mental illness::James Kibo Parry Volney, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ruth Charney, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen,Thomas Hales, John Stillwell,
    Mathin3D on mental illness::James Kibo Parry Volney, Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, Ruth Charney, Jan Burse, Dan Christensen,Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Dr.Panchanathan, John Baez.

On Monday, October 2, 2023 at 12:50:31 PM UTC-5, Mathin3D wrote:
    You are not a philosopher, you are mentally ill. Just like

Apparently the original post of this is being censored out in sci.math and sci.physics

.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
    , . `.' ' `.
    .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
    . ; .' . `. ;
    ; . ' `. . '
    . ' ` `. |
    . '. '
    . 0 0 ' `.
    ' `
    ; `
    .' `
    ; U `
    ; '; `
    : | ;.. :` `
    : `;. ```. .-; | '
    '. ` ``.., .' :' '
    ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' I am Christensen,I am such a stupid insane imp of math and logic that I thought a vertex has a derivative, that distinct means not-distinct, and that 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. And I love
    spam reading of vvgra and tomato hello, and I am a failure of academics and so I spend most days making out hate-lists of people who actually succeed in science for my pea sized brain is envious and jealous of those who succeed in science yet I failed in
    science.
    ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` ` ; ; ' '
    ` `. ````'''''' ' '
    ` . ' '
    / ` `. ' ' .
    / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
    / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
    / .'' ; ` .' `
    ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
    "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
    ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
    :' | ' ` , `. `
    | ' ` ' `. `
    ` ' ` ; `. |
    `.' ` ; `-'
    `...'

Here is an example of where Dan Christensen seems to act out his classroom fantasies, and whether he is a threat to students along with being a bully in sci.math.

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 1:29:49 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:

Are you ready, kids??? Bend over, er...

Dan

Download my DC Proof 2.0 freeware at http://www.dcproof.com
    Visit my Math Blog at http://www.dcproof.wordpress.com

Here is an example of Dan Christensen fumbling with the most simple of logic reasoning, and yet Canada keeps allowing this misfit to dig deeper into logic.

The stupid Dan Christensen always chokes up when it comes to logic or even just plain commonsense with his 2 OR 1 = 3 and his AND as subtraction.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:08:09 AM UTC-6, Peter Percival wrote:
    Dan Christensen wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:47:32 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 8:27:19 AM UTC-6, Dan Christensen wrote:
    On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 9:16:52 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    PAGE58, 8-3, True Geometry / correcting axioms, 1by1 tool, angles of logarithmic spiral, conic sections unified regular polyhedra, Leaf-Triangle, Unit Basis Vector

The axioms that are in need of fixing is the axiom that between any two points lies a third new point.

The should be "between and any two DISTINCT points."

What a monsterous fool you are

OMG. You are serious. Stupid and proud of it.

And yet Mr Plutonium is right. Two points are distinct (else they would
    be one) and it is not necessary to say so.

Apparently Dan Christensen never took calculus or flunked it with this statement.
    On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:57:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 2:32:51 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    The nonexistence of a curved angle because there is no way to measure the angle if either one of the rays is not a straightline segment at the vertex,

From the derivative of each curve at the point of contact you have the slopes of their respective tangents there. (Assuming derivatives are defined there.) From these slopes, you should be able to calculate angle formed.

Dan

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet
    access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
    Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin,
    Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
    Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, I