• 2-AP's Asteroid Bennu Sample conjecture-- so much carbon-- can carbon a

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Wed Sep 27 23:21:20 2023
    AP's Asteroid Bennu Sample conjecture-- so much carbon-- can carbon atoms be split to form 3 of H2 and join with oxygen to make water??
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Sep 26, 2023, 3:32:21 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    AP's Asteroid Bennu Sample conjecture-- so much carbon-- can carbon atoms be split to form 3 of H2 and join with oxygen to make water??

I am thinking about the recent return of NASA's robot on the asteroid Bennu with rock samples. So much carbon, that I wonder if the 6 protons of carbon can be split into 3 of H2 hydrogen. Then oxygen joins with 2 of H2 forming water H4O and a hydroxyl of
    OH2 or a chemical formula of 2C --> 3H4O.

If true then we could have a solution to too much CO2 and CO on Earth by finding out what the conversion is. How Plants are involved in making the conversion and thus just simply grow a lot of those plants. Let us say it is some plant microbe that needs
    water and is in the bark or trunk of trees or vegetable matter of plants. They need water not carbon, so they convert C to water.

I realize I am dealing with transmutation of atom carbon into 3 atoms of hydrogen. A topic and idea forbidden in Old Physics due to energy concerns. But Atoms have no nucleus, and with this recent return of a Asteroid sample with so so much carbon that
    it is highly likely such a transmutation is in fact possible.

So I start the exploration of this idea.

AP, King of Science

Archimedes Plutonium
    Sep 26, 2023, 3:53:16 PM (yesterday)

On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:21:16 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am thinking
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Sep 26, 2023, 4:04:19 PM (yesterday)

On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:48:34 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Atoms/10^6 Si
    Sep 27, 2023, 2:32:05 AM (23 hours ago)

This conjecture if true in part or whole, will certainly be one of the finest conjectures ever made in science, for it overturns and revolutionizes both physics, and chemistry.

It has quite a number of supporting evidences. Surprisingly!!!

The first supporting evidence is that Atoms have no nucleus and the Sun and stars shine from Faraday's law, not fusion.

Rutherford-Geiger-Marsden gave a misinterpretation of their gold leaf experiment of 1908, for they failed to realize the exit speed was greater than entrance speed in a head on collision of alpha particles with a circling chain of muons inside a gold
    proton torus. This means the interior of Atoms have no nucleus but are Toruses.

And Toruses can split apart. The carbon atom torus is 6 x 840 windings of protons to compose one torus of 5040 windings with 6 muons inside that torus in the Faraday law. For oxygen that would be 8 x 840. And in this view, we can see that perhaps carbon
    torus could split apart into 3 equal parts composing H2 in the three parts. Or the opposite where Water is H4O and the two H2 of one water molecule joining up with one of the H2 of another water molecule producing a single atom of carbon.

Now this is totally unheard of in physics or chemistry mainstream for they are under 100 years of propaganda of nuclear physics with strong nuclear force where atoms have nuclei, even though they do not have nuclei.

So, well, another supporting evidence is the above detailed survey of the Cosmic abundance of Elements. There is no rhyme or reason for the existence of oxygen as a gas being 2 times the abundance of the solid carbon. No reason for that 2 fold abundance.
    And this is where the idea that a carbon atom can convert to three H2 atoms or that H2 atoms bonded to oxygen can convert and becoming a carbon atom.

Now in atomic bomb explosions, what the mainstream calls nuclear bombs, is another likely supporting evidence. Because atomic bombs power is not in nuclei converting from mass to energy, but rather in the idea that Proton+Muon toruses convert from mass
    to energy. And the collection of strange chemical elements after the explosion such as diamonds in the New Mexico test sites. Diamonds found when asteroids or meteors hit the Earth surface. This is not fusion of nuclei but rather the conversion of proton
    toruses into different proton toruses.

AP
    Sep 27, 2023, 2:57:36 AM (22 hours ago)

On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 3:28:26 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    I am thinking about the recent return of NASA's robot on the asteroid Bennu with rock samples. So much carbon, that I wonder if the 6 protons of carbon can be split into 3 of H2 hydrogen. Then oxygen joins with 2 of H2 forming water H4O and a hydroxyl
    of OH2 or a chemical formula of 2C --> 3H4O.

That should be 2C + 3O --> 3H4O

If true then we could have a solution to too much CO2 and CO on Earth by finding out what the conversion is. How Plants are involved in making the conversion and thus just simply grow a lot of those plants. Let us say it is some plant microbe that
    needs water and is in the bark or trunk of trees or vegetable matter of plants. They need water not carbon, so they convert C to water.

This makes me wonder about desert plants, especially the Gobi desert I saw on TV a few days back with scrub trees and bushes. So are plants able to convert Carbon atoms into 3H2 that bonds with O2 in the air forming water??? I think so. I think the
    dryness of deserts defy the ability of plants to live there, unless they had this super ability to convert carbon atoms into H2 hydrogen atoms and then make their own water in those dry deserts. The Atacamba desert is the driest in the world yet it has
    plants living there. I bet they can convert carbon to water.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)