• 6m views// AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational C

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 12:38:29 2023
    AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
    6m views
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Sep 23, 2023, 3:51:25 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe and sci.physics and sci.math
    I just read an article in SCIENCE NEWS, July 15,2023 "What is big G?" "Newton's gravitational constant has proved tough to pin down.

I have a backlog of reading magazines to do and this article caught my attention.

Clive Speake says: "Nobody knows how to predict from theory what the actual value of G should be"

Well, the time has come when predict from theory what G should be is here and now.

We know that gravity is simply the weakest form of Electromagnetism under the EM force unification. All is EM.

And the primal axiom over all of physics, all of science is All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

So what I am going to do in this book is show where the gravity constant
    6.70 * 10^-39 GeV comes directly from other pure numbers of physics, so we do not directly need to find this number from experiment. Although, we do have to experiment on the other pure numbers.

In a sense though, and good that Stephan Schlamminger conducting the experiment is using copper, or lead. For actually, much of G value is iron as in iron electrical conductivity and iron magnetism.

AP, doing this is probably not good news for Dr.Schlamminger, for he may see it as ridicule. But good news, if instead-- he sees it as a advance in physics. And especially the clearing out of the fake General Relativity b.s.

The reason we have partial solid body rotation in Saturn rings and in asteroid belt is due to ice polar body electricity bond and iron nickel in asteroids.

So this adventure for me is all about finding the Weakest electricity and magnetism between two objects of mass. The Unification of 4 Forces of Physics shows all 4 are a form of the EM force, for the EM force has the most perfect of physics particles--
    the photon, and having the most perfect physics particles means the other 3 forces were factors of EM force.

In fact, since atoms have no nucleus, we can actually discard the Strong nuclear force as non-existent.

The closest that mass gets to other mass without bonding is magnetic attachment.

The Coulomb force is identical to gravity force only 10^-39 weaker, for their formulas are identical-- inverse square with distance.

In the SCIENCE NEWS article, where-ever the author talks about Einstein General Relativity, just bypass that b.s. General Relativity is b.s., not worth a thing.

I have an advantage over all other physicists for I have corrected Old Physics-- the proton is actually a 840MeV torus, and the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside the proton torus doing the Faraday law. The JJ Thompson particle of 0.5MeV is
    not the electron of atoms but the Dirac magnetic monopole. Once I apply all those corrections, the G value should fall out like a birthday cake-- organic hopefully.

AP, King of Science

AP's 263rd book of Science-- deriving the G, Gravitational Constant 6.67x10^-11 m^3/(kg*s^2) from pure numbers of Electromagnetism
    Sep 23, 2023, 4:43:00 PM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Alright, last night I started to play around with purely the masses to see if I could reach exponent 39, the coupling constant of gravity force strength to that of EM force strength. Although through the years I often said gravity was 10^40 weaker.

So I am shooting for matching 6.70*10^-39 GeV and GeV is 10^9

So I am looking for 6.70*10^-30

I have

0.5*10^6 magnetic monopole

105*10^6 muon

840*10^6 proton

945*10^6 neutron

If I multiply the lot (.5*10^6)(105*10^6)(840*10^6)(945*10^6) I end up getting 4.16*10^31. And divide that into 1 for inverse gives me 2.4*10^-32.

Too far off, and frankly do not see a reason to just multiply masses.

So, I do a different tactic of reason.

I look to see if any physics constant is near 10^-39 or 10^39.

Looking at the list of constants I spot a curious one called Thomson cross section at 6.65*10^-29.

Although the exponent is off by 10, looking at the prefix number digits of 6.65 and doing a Sigma Error

6.70/6.65 = a sigma error of 0.7% close enough to say they are equal.

So somehow, the force of gravity is involved with Thomson Cross Section. All I need here is a factor of exponent 10^-10 to make 6.70*10^-39.

I see the Coulomb Constant being that factor I need.

AP

Sep 23, 2023, 10:16:23 PM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Alright, in my finding what the Gravitational Constant derived from EM theory will consist of is a two part discovery since there is no apparent obvious matching of the prefix number 6.70 and then with the exponent of 10^-39.

So I have to discover the prefix number then discover the exponent power.

The prefix number already is coming in clear and loud in my mind. However it may not last. The prefix number is 6.70 and that is 2/3 to 10^1.

In pure geometry, 2/3 and 1/3 come up often, especially in volume of sphere inside cylinder is 2/3 and volume of cone inside associated cylinder is 1/3. And cylinder is part of Faraday law.

So let us see what the sigma error of 2/3 for 6.70 is. We have 6.70/6.66 is a sigma error of 0.6% which is very acceptable as being physically equal.

Now for the hard part, finding a 10^-38 power to accommodate a 2/3 prefix number. If I can find a exponent 10^-38 and then attach prefix number 0.666, problem is solved. However, up to this writing I have not found a constant or combination of constants
    to achieve a 10^-38.

Speaking of combination of constants.

In an past book of mine I was figuring out the radius of the donut hole in a proton torus of whatever specific size the rings are. This is what I wrote in my 205th science book.

--- quoting my 205th book of science ---
    Faraday Law is inverse projective-geometry of Coulomb-gravity Law//Physics-Math

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: This book discusses the symmetry of the 4 differential laws of Electromagnetic theory, the Faraday law, Ampere-Maxwell law, Coulomb-gravity law and the Transformer law. This book also dives into the numbers of importance of physics and math, the
    1/137, the pi, the pi subtract 2.71... and much more.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of 840 windings of slinky toy to form a torus that is the proton torus of physics of its 840MeV with a muon stuck inside at 105MeV doing the Faraday law.

Now I play with those numbers and see what becomes of them for the Conjectures I placed so far. The most important being the idea that 840 windings is the physical geometry of the Fine Structure Constant as a torus the produces Maximum Electricity in the
    Faraday law.

Alright, well it is easy to see that 210/65 is 3.230... So I went back to the lab and m