• Busting inertia, once again, on 21 Sep 2023

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 13:38:29 2023
    https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/690084565977593

Explanation to the above, in my latest facebook posting (eally what better visual method is there for free and fast and for-all information transmission!)

Moving the centre of gravity forward with internal force. Details will be provided on a 30 millisecond basis later. Please observe that the force on the armature of 3kg mass is not pushing back the gun very much but the rolling action is doing that
    reducing the efficiency. However this backward motion may be causing the notion that it is acting as a reaction to the electrical force pushing the armature. I think that the rolling treadmill effect is pushing it back. If it was sliding this pushback
    should not happen. Unfortunately the sliding causes too much friction on one handand welding effect on another as huge currents are involved. Please note that after the stops are hit the backward motion is arrested and the whole apparatus moves forward
    until stopped by ground friction. In free space it will go on indefinitely violating the inertia principle so sacred to physicists. This is the power stroke of the 2 stroke Internal Force Engine which will replace rockets and jet engines in the future.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Sep 22 17:48:53 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 1:38:34 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Please note that after the stops are hit the backward motion is arrested and the whole apparatus moves forward until stopped by ground friction. In free space it will go on indefinitely violating the inertia principle so sacred to physicists.

You are a dim bulb, Banjo-Boy... in "free space" there can be no stops and the whole apparatus will continue to move backward.

My dead dog *still* knows more physics than you do!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)