• Students must rise against wrong and bad modern e=mcc=hv physics

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Paul Alsing on Tue Sep 19 16:54:05 2023
    On Wednesday, 20 September 2023 at 08:23:57 UTC+10, Paul Alsing wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 2:50:01 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Scientific papers by the modern physicists are all garbage.
    What evidence could possibly you have to support this claim? Any modern physicist could easily blow your own theories completely out if the water.

Evidence shown, in the OP. None so blind as those who won't see.
    Let any modern physicist try to blow out my theories out of the water. Yes! Let them try SCIENTIFICALLY.
    First they should learn to express themselves scientifically, that is, they themselves know what they are talking about.
    Now:
    They believe in the invariance of the speed of light, and that is wrong. Anything based on e=mcc, entropy, etc.is garbage.
    As Tesla said of moden "physicists" long ago, these are clever theologians, not scientists.
    So as you do they snip out what does not suit them, then blather with misuse of maths about their ridiculous dogmas.
    High time all students everywhere pelted them powerfully with rotten tomatoes, eggs, etc.
    And asked me to give a series of lecture demonstrations, including show of the working model of the most powerful guns to be ever made, power stroke of the new Internal Force Engine, HTN models, etc.
    Question is, when, when.
    Anyway, all my work is online so freely and easily accessible.
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)