• TEACHING TRUE BIOLOGY by Archimedes Plutonium, especially meiosis is in

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 02:42:11 2023
    TEACHING TRUE BIOLOGY by Archimedes Plutonium, especially meiosis is in a state of fog

#4-1, 32nd published book

Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution// biophysics series, book 1 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 16May2021. This was AP's 32nd published book of science.

Preface: When I graduated from college in 1972, I set myself upon a journey task mission of life-- that I was going to mathematize the biology theory of evolution. What I mean by that is -- I was going to make evolution a mathematical theory. And so from
    1972 until 1990, I was working on this project, with never really expecting to solve it. But then, to my delight and joy of life, I did solve it in 7 November 1990 with the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality. A bigger theory than even mathematizing
    Darwin Evolution. And one structure of the Atom Totality is quantum mechanics of Superdeterminism, which is a mathematical basis of evolution. What the below writings and posts are, is my notebook, research notebook pertaining to Evolution theory of
    Biology BET from 1990 on through 2010. A personal memoir of my research notes on Darwin Evolution and how it relates to Atom Totality. In summary form, Darwin Evolution is not a true theory of science for it was replaced by Quantum Mechanics
    Superdeterminism. NOVA, the tv show recently had a feature program only they called it "quantum entanglement". So Evolution theory is no longer a valid science theory but has been replaced by Superdeterminism. And what Darwin Evolution is-- is a rule or
    algorithm that captures the essence of what goes on sometimes, but misses vast parts of science of life. A rule, an algorithm of science is not science truth, but sort of like a model.

From 2010 until present day March 2019, I made more discoveries of physics and biology so that the below is sort of out of date and needs a second edition. Discoveries of what is First Life, is a important subject in Evolution theory and I discovered
    that circa 2016 that a physics capacitor is a life-form. All life evolved from capacitors, and the plant and animal and one celled organisms when reduced to bare minimum are capacitors. My body, your body is simply a advanced and complex physics
    capacitor. Then in 2017, I discovered that the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle we thought was the electron of 0.5MeV turns out to be Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. That discovery changes very much
    everything in biology, even evolution theory. And finally, throughout 2010 to 2019 I have been reducing all of physics to be a subject based upon electromagnetism. And so when I write the second edition (if ever) about Evolution theory, it has to be
    written as if you are in a electricity magnetism classroom.

So, below is my memoir of evolution theory of biology from 1990 to 2010.

Cover picture: Me and two of my cats. Sure, they evolved, but more to the truth, they were fated. Both died from coyotes. Coyotes have to eat, too.

Product details
    • File size : 2407 KB
    • Publication date : March 30, 2019
    • Print length : 181 pages
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • Language: : English
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • ASIN : B07Q5NV3C5
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Lending : Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #143,708 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store) ◦ #123 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #239 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #1,220 in Evolution (Books)

#4-2, 18th published book

First Life = Capacitor of Physics // biophysics series, book 2
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

#1 New Release in Molecular Biology

Last revision was 14Jan2022. And this is AP's 18th published book on science.

Preface: Now this maybe a difficult book to read because it is my research notebook turned into a book. My research into What was First Life? Now this book started as research notes and then transformed from research notes into a book. So you will see me
    often ask questions and explore ideas, as I wrote those research notes into a book of science. But there is one basic theme in this book, that All Life comes from a capacitor of physics. Life starts as a capacitor and evolves into more advanced capacitor,
    and evolves into a battery. Whether a given capacitor evolves into and harbors a DNA molecule and becomes a DNA capacitor life depends on whether that capacitor has a mitochondria and chloroplasts. And all life forms, when reduced, is a reduction to a
    capacitor. For a human body or the body of any plant or animal is a very advanced and complex capacitor. All life in the Universe starts as a Capacitor of Physics.

Cover Picture: The cover is my textbook used in College-- "Fundamentals of Physics" by Halliday & Resnick, 3rd edition, 1988, opened to pages 618 and 619 where as a student in college I first learned about capacitors. And laid across those pages are a
    pencil of carbon and a pencil of calcium carbonate CaCO3 as materials, questioning their capacitance. Was First Life as capacitor come from carbon or come from calcium carbonate?

Product details
    File Size: 1558 KB
    Print Length: 145 pages
    Publication Date: March 15, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07PNT5SRT
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Word Wise: Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported 
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled 
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,177,228 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #427 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
    #1389 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)
    #2359 in Biophysics (Books)

#4-3, My 34th published book of science.

Photons and Neutrinos have "perfect DNA/RNA" packaged inside them// biophysics series, book 3

Last revision was 18Feb2021. This is AP's 34th published book.
    Preface: Part of this is my history on the subject. And part is my current ongoing research into the geometry of the interior of photons and neutrinos. Many changes have occurred from 1995 to present 2019. Until 2018, I imagined the interior of atoms as
    the Rutherford Model with nucleus and electrons as dot-clouds. However in 2017 when I discovered the real electron is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV and the neutron is 945MeV leaving that little .5MeV particle as the Dirac Magnetic Monopole,
    changes not only physics and chemistry but every hard science is changed. The big change is that subatomic particles have jobs, tasks, work to do and the proton is the coil in Faraday's law, the muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's law, the neutron is a
    capacitor and the photon, neutrino are wires in the interior of atoms. This changes the geometry of the interior of atoms to where Rutherford model is thrown out the window. So we have the AP-Faraday model of the interior of atoms and that means closed
    loops or rings. That new perspective also means photons have an interior geometry as well as neutrinos. And so, the double helix of DNA, RNA, is the same as two intertwined springs. The only thing I have missing is what is the A,T, C,G of a photon or
    neutrino?

Currently as of 2021, I still need to solve the geometry of the interior of atoms and photons included. A spring with rings is the geometry, but I have a few more difficulties to iron out.

Cover Photo: Is a picture of a stretched slinky toy spring and I tried to intertwine them as a double helix. Looks like I came close. But sadly, when I pulled the toy spring down off, I found I had knotted the spring and had to take 15 minutes to unknot
    the spring.
    Length: 42 pages

Product details
    ASIN : B07Q4ZY7PZ
    Publication date : April 1, 2019
    Language : English
    File size : 1472 KB
    Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    Screen Reader : Supported
    Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    X-Ray : Not Enabled
    Word Wise : Enabled
    Print length : 42 pages
    Lending : Enabled
    Best Sellers Rank: #138,981 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #4 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #6 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #8 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)

#4-4, 51st published book
    DNA transportation mechanism hypothesis, DNA-Capacitor// biophysics series, book 4 Kindle Edition

Preface: Now let me warn the reader up front here, that this is a hypothesis of science, a conjecture of science, a speculation of science and has not been proven in science. Some people do not know the difference between proven science and hypothesis.
    So do not read this book, thinking this is a proven topic of science. What started me on this topic was a question of how the animal body gets calcium atoms moved to sites the cells want, or move any atom that is needed at a location of the body or cell,
    or move any molecule that is needed at a specific location. So the question was, what transportation system of moving specific atoms or molecules to sites in the cell or body and what is the mechanism of that system.

Cover Picture shows the nucleotides of DNA of adenine, thymine and cytosine, guanine off my computer along with a model of DNA.

Length: 18 pages

Product details
    File Size: 2857 KB
    Print Length: 18 pages
    Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
    Publication Date: July 23, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    ASIN: B07VLC51BS

#4-5, 67th published book

Evolution of Animals and Organs from Plants //biophysics series, book 5 (biology series) Kindle Edition

Last revision was November 2022. And this is AP's 67th published book of science.

Preface: Strange how a little exploration for me in 10 Oct 2019 would end up landing me with a whole theory of how animals evolved from plants, and the order in which animal organs evolved, all in the space of a few days in October 2019. Below in this
    text is a history of that discovery, then I slowly fill in the details of animal organ evolution. Mind you, all from the central idea that living entities are capacitors of physics. In this world of ours, all that there is, is atoms, and all that atoms
    are, are electricity and magnetism. So in doing science, eventually you come down to talking about electricity and magnetism.

A massive revision of this book occurred in November 2022 taking into account that fungus are the First-Animals and they evolved along with plants in a Complamentary Mechanism of quantum mechanics physics. This is discussed in my 215th book of science: "
    Biology Evolution of motion in animals; science of legs// biology evolution." Ongoing research often calls for massive revisions, as the nature of science is a ever changing enterprise.

Cover: The cover is my camera photo of my computer of a Google search for "blue-green algae anatomy". We can see quite clearly how blue-green algae is a capacitor of physics!

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07ZBNKBPY
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 18, 2019
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1039 KB
    Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #487,284 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #15649 in Biological Sciences (Books)
    #4070 in Evolution (Books)
    #494 in Evolution (Kindle Store)

#4-6, My 9th published book.

Biology's Meiosis unclarity, DNA-Capacitor// biophysics series, book 6

Last revision was September 2023. And this is AP's 9th published book of science.

Preface: Fixing the huge obfuscation of Biology--Meiosis going from 46 chromosomes to 92 to get to 23.

This is a history-story of my research into making Meiosis clear. And even I make mistakes in the process of this research. I have given date-time groups to many entries. And this research is not over with even in September of 2023, for meiosis is a
    difficult subject to eye witness, for the cells are tiny and the time periods of meiosis takes 74 hours or more if we include interphase. No single researcher can stay awake for 74 hours watching.

This book aims to clarify the Biology process of Meiosis. Biologists are all over the map on meiosis, with duplication mistakes, with unclarity of when pairs are formed, or separated chromatids. And this book demands and forces biologists to make meiosis
    clear.

In the below treatise story of research, we see where Miami Univ finally and directly and clearly comes out and states it does not go from 46 to 92. But then, Miami Univ still does not make the whole process clear. Then in September 2023, on world wide
    web a Youtube film by Amoeba Sisters clarifies the issue somewhat but so complex is meiosis, that it needs further clarity.

And finally, mathematics, a mathematician has to enter this fray, this struggle of clarity, for which Old Biology was never able to make clear, with no obfuscation what goes on in both Mitosis and in Meiosis. By using a tool of clarity-- the analogy--,
    for the complicated process of meiosis needs a analogy in order to understand it fully. And the analogy I shall use in this book is the analogy of two hands. Hands come in pairs and reading Old Biology, you have the sense that you never know when a
    chromosome is paired or unpaired. Whether a chromosome is duplicated or whether it has been simply unpaired making 46 pairs go to 92 unpaired chromatids. So this is what is missing in Old Biology, a analogy to teach what meiosis process is, with clarity.

Cover Picture: my own personal drawing rendering of a phase of meiosis. Many times in biology class in High School we had to do drawings of biology objects. So I had some practice in rendering a biology drawing, before this one.

Product details
    File Size: 1070 KB
    Print Length: 180 pages
    Publication Date: March 13, 2019
    ASIN: B07PRXPHS3
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #300,029 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #111 in Cell Biology (Books)
    #30 in Cell Biology (Kindle Store)

#4-7, 77th published book

First Life on Earth was from Coral Reefs-Theory due to salt; how DNA came into existence //biophysics series, book 7
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Amazon's Kindle)

This theory explains how First DNA evolved and then First Living Organism evolved on Earth. Sodium in salt played a crucial role, for without it, our planet Earth would be as barren as Mars. Fortunately, recently NASA and others have detected salt oceans
    on Europa.

In Science, all of science can be boiled down to one key idea-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but, electricity and magnetism. So to find how first DNA evolved, it was not a chemical progression, no, it was a instantaneous precipitation-out of a
    nonliving capacitor filled with photon and electricity energy, much like salt precipitates out of evaporating salt water.

This is a theory not a hypothesis, because of the agreement with numbers of capacitor energy and with the energy of a DNA molecule. But more importantly, a logical proof that DNA comes from photons and monopoles, a perfect physics structure that is
    photons and monopoles, is that DNA is reversible. Not much in physics is reversible, say a fried egg is not able to be turned back into a original egg. But DNA is reversible, meaning, if you had DNA and no photosynthesis organelles, the DNA has
    instructions to make it reverse engineer the photosynthesis organelles from more photons of pure energy. DNA is a reversible machine and thus not born of biology evolution.

Cover Picture: is a picture of water with salt.
    Length: 16 pages

Product details
    File Size: 920 KB
    Print Length: 16 pages
    Publication Date: December 28, 2019
    ASIN: B08387M8M1
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Word Wise: Not Enabled
    Screen Reader: Supported 

#4-8, 91st published book

The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics// Biophysics series, book 8 Kindle Edition

Last revision was 17Jan2022. And this is AP's 91st published book of science. Preface:
    There is nothing in the world better to focus a mind on viruses than living through a pandemic of the corona-virus of 2020. For the mind stays completely focused on biology. This focus is going to be at least three books on biology:
    1) Revised Linnaeus Classification
    2) Function and Purpose of Viruses
    3) Biology Equilibrium Principle
    And there maybe more to come. But first things first, and the old 1735 Linnaeus Classification is badly outdated and in need of revision, using modern up to date physics and chemistry. Such a revision should encompass what First Life itself was, that
    would later cascade into so many different species.
    Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search for "capacitor".

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B085NHRL17
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 8, 2020
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1156 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 24 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #280,925 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store) ◦ #8 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #6,898 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #8,566 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#4-9, 92nd published book

FUNCTION AND PURPOSE OF VIRUSES// Biophysics series, book 9 Kindle Edition

Last revision was 18May2021. This is AP's 92nd published science books.

Preface: So far I am fortunate to live through a viral pandemic. I may not be able to say that once all the action and reaction is over with. The 1918 Pandemic of flu virus lasted just 2 years and disappeared as fast as it arrived. I and everyone else is
    still unclear as to why it disappeared so fast. But since I have this front row seat, the mind works in overtime on the subject, wanting answers. And the answers to me come in three books so far. There maybe more to come.

Now I first started this book with a recap of what I had thought before in the past, that viruses were deadly killers, and just parasites, causing death and cancer. These are notions most everyone has of viruses. But I have known from experience that
    something as widespread as viruses in _life_, that they must serve some beneficial purpose. And to make any accurate guess of the function and purpose of viruses, I had to read some literature first. And on March 3, 2020, I read 4 separate passages in
    Wikipedia on viruses. All 4 passages gave some strong indication that the virus being mostly just a coat and sack that the purpose of virus had to do with it being just a coat and sack. That gave my logical mind something to work with. If viruses were
    just coats and sacks, could it be that the function of viruses was to build the coat and sacks and linings and other structure of plants and animals? Could that be the purpose? Well that idea formed a hypothesis, and all I needed thereafter was find
    strong supporting evidence. That evidence came on March 4, 2020, with a research report long ago in 1963. With that strong evidence, my hypothesis instantly becomes a theory of viruses. Here is that report.

--- quoting Biochemistry ---
    Biochemistry 1963
    Metal Content of Tobacco Mosaic Virus and Tobacco Mosaic Virus RNA
    Wacker, Gordon, Huff
    The data demonstrate that tobacco mosaic virus itself and its component RNA consistently contain magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, aluminum, chromium, manganese, iron, nickel, zinc, and copper. Metal ions, especially those of the first transition
    period of the periodic system, are very firmly bound, resisting removal by exhaustive dialysis against metal-free water or chelating agents.
    --- end quote ---

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of several pictures of viruses in all shapes and sizes from a Google search of "viruses".

Length: 77 pages

Product details
    File Size: 876 KB
    Print Length: 77 pages
    Publication Date: March 9, 2020
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
    ASIN: B085Q2PZF5
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled