• AP's 256th book of science-- I have a choice among three subjects. Reli

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 15:07:03 2023
    256th choices.

AP's 256th book of science // Physics Units of seconds/meter compared to meters/second

AP's 256th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

256th Religion-Science do Advanced Intelligent Life on planets everywhere in Cosmos have their star go Red Giant Phase once they invent the atomic bomb????

I am going to chose the Religion Science topic as I ran into this idea with our Sun gone Red Giant phase and threatening our extinction and oblivion unless we colonize Europa in the next 1,000 years.

AP, in hopes of writing 500 books of science before he dies.

AP's 256th book of science-- I have a choice among three subjects. Religion-Science Religion-Science do Advanced Intelligent Life on planets everywhere in Cosmos have their star go Red Giant Phase once they invent the atomic bomb????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Fri Sep 8 15:24:58 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 5:04:20 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    256th choices.

Correction 256th book out of 3 choices for title.
    AP's 256th book of science // Physics Units of seconds/meter compared to meters/second

AP's 256th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

256th Religion-Science do Advanced Intelligent Life on planets everywhere in Cosmos have their star go Red Giant Phase once they invent the atomic bomb????

I am going to chose the Religion Science topic as I ran into this idea with our Sun gone Red Giant phase and threatening our extinction and oblivion unless we colonize Europa in the next 1,000 years.

AP, in hopes of writing 500 books of science before he dies.

AP's 256th book of science-- I have a choice among three subjects. Religion-Science Religion-Science do Advanced Intelligent Life on planets everywhere in Cosmos have their star go Red Giant Phase once they invent the atomic bomb????

In my writings to date, I come across a beautiful and curious idea. Since our Sun has gone Red Giant phase meaning that all life on Earth perishes and goes into oblivion unless we make Europa our new home in the next 1,000 years.

So that prospect immediately makes one wonder if the evolution of all life in the Cosmos follows a similar pattern. A pattern that you need a star the size of the Sun to have Advanced Intelligent Life that can invent the Atomic Bomb. But once that life
    invents the Atomic Bomb, the pattern of stars is that it has reached Initiation Red Giant Phase. And so that gives the intelligent life about 1,000 years to get off of their planet and go and make a outer planet or satellite their new home. If they do
    not, they perish, all life on their planet perishes and gets roasted and broiled into oblivion.

Perhaps that is why we never saw Aliens, for they were toasted and broiled by their home star.

So this idea is worth exploring, if the Laws of Physics are wound so tightly that a planet can only have Advanced Intelligent Life once the star reaches the size of our Sun and the planet Earth a distance specific away to allow for water, oceans, trees,
    and animals that live in trees to start throwing Stones and Rocks and evolve into intelligent life that soon invents the Atomic Bomb.

Now AP defines Religion as premature science. Where science has not yet entered and where questions are answered by religion as beliefs. In other words, religion to AP is immature science. Where science has not made a toe-hold. Religion is a "first best
    guess" until science itself can explain the situation.

So here I have a idea. The idea that All Intelligent Life on any planet of the Cosmos has a star about the size of our Sun, and has a planet about the size of Earth at a distance to allow for water, rain, oceans, trees and animals that live in trees to
    eventually come to land and throw rocks and stones.

But as soon as this planet has Intelligent life to create the Atomic Bomb, simultaneously the star goes Red Giant Phase and that life must move or perish.

So I want to explore that idea in full. To see if I can make it a science. For in its current form it is Religion at best.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 22:52:03 2023
    I spent most of the day thinking upon this idea.

The idea that Sun and Earth were together for nearly 5 billion years. And in the last 10 million years, Earth was lush in biology, so lush that it allowed the evolution of humans from apes, to advanced intelligent humans able to do science and create the
    atomic bomb and atomic energy.

There must have been a special relationship of Sun to Earth to allow for these events and achievement.

And so, provided the Sun is in Initiation Red Giant Phase, that killed 25% of all insects biomass from 2010 to 2020. And this Red Giant phase will kill all of life on Earth by the next 1,000 years.

And the only hope of survival for humanity and Earth life is to make Europa our new home. Can we have the will and fortitude, the courage and the intelligence to make Europa our new home. For surely the Sun will fry out of existence everything on Earth.

That leads to a interesting idea and astounding question.

Is all Intelligent life in the Cosmos, and by intelligent I define as building the atomic bomb and atomic energy.

Is all intelligent life in the Cosmos linked to the star they live near, gone Red Giant Phase.

As if the engineering of atomic energy must coincide with the star going Red Giant Phase.

That would imply the sequence of events of all intelligent life coincides with their stars gone Red Giant. And unless that life finds refuge in a outer planet or satellite, that life if fried out of existence.

This makes me think that the Cosmos has a filter system. A active filter system.

Is there a filter in the Electromagnetic Laws of Nature??

The only law I can think of that looks like a filter system is the Lenz law in Faraday law.

So, suppose this idea is true.

Then what is the motivation for wiping out life once it reaches the milestone of atomic energy??

I can think of one mechanism. That the Universe tries to be as Uniform in Development as possible. No spots of the Universe are way far advanced over another spot.

The purpose of life in the first place is to nucleosynthesize chemical elements that cannot be created in hot stars. Intelligent life is therefore-- cold stars that create and forge the elements beyond plutonium. That is the ultimate purpose of life. But
    once a planet starts forging the elements beyond plutonium, that life must not full speed ahead but hampered so other parts of the Cosmos can catch up.

So is there a law in Electricity and Magnetism that can be a Filter System--- create life then create Intelligent life. Then slow down that Advanced life so they do not get far ahead of others in the Cosmos.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 16:54:16 2023
    Now the reason I call it "Religion-Science" is because there are enormous assumptions in this hypothesis, this conjecture. The only supporting evidence of note so far is the devastating kill-off of 25% of all insect biomass in the decade of 2010 to 2020.
    A kill-off that human fossil fuel burning cannot explain but a Sun gone Red Giant Phase easily explains.

So let me make this conjecture or hypothesis as crystal clear as I can make it.

We know for sure that we invented or discovered or manufactured the Atomic Bomb around 1940s. We engineered Power Electricity from Atomic Energy about the same time. This I define as Intelligent Life-- able to harness Atomic Energy.

And I notice that if we apply the assumption of Sun Gone Red Giant Phase, I notice there is little time in getting out of the way of the Sun destroying Earth and all the life that is on Earth. I estimate 1,000 years of a opportunity to make Europa a new
    home.

Of course if that insane idiot in Russia starts a Atomic war, our chance of colonizing Europa is almost nil chance and all life on Earth perishes and goes extinct into the fiery furnace of the Sun gone Red Giant.

So, well, what I am looking for, is Why, why oh why is this brief time of becoming Intelligent life by 1945, yet by 2023 + 1,000 years needing to make Europa our new Home.

Is this a Cosmic pattern throughout the Universe?? That as soon as Intelligent life appears on a planet or satellite, their star is going to threaten them with extinction in 1,000 years elapsed time???

And if this is a universal pattern of biology, where in the laws of Electricity and Magnetism do we find a law that says--- once you reach Intelligent Life, you have to move shortly thereafter to live longer.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 21:09:44 2023
    So I am looking for a EM law that fits this description, of allowing or causing the growth of Life to become Intelligent Life, but then once attained in intelligence is a brief time period of having to move off the planet to live another day.

Here is an excellent webpage describing 4 laws of electromagnetism. I have snipped the webpage to descriptive ideas

www dot motioncontroltips dot com
    Four laws of electromagnetism that you should know
    AUGUST 13, 2017 BY Danielle Collins

The operation of electric motors is governed by various laws of electricity and magnetism, including Faraday’s law of induction, Ampère’s circuital law, Lenz’ law, and the Lorentz force. The first two – Faraday’s law and Ampère’s circuital
    law – are included in Maxwell’s equations. Together with Lenz’ law and the Lorentz force, these principles form the basis of electromagnetism.

Faraday’s law of induction

Faraday’s law of induction is the fundamental law on which electric motors operate. Michael Faraday is credited with discovering induction in 1831, but James Clerk Maxwell described it mathematically and used it as the foundation of his quantitative
    electromagnetic theory in the 1860s.

Inductance is a property of a device that tells how effectively it induces an emf in another device (or on itself).

Faraday’s law generally states that in a closed coil (loop) of wire, a change in the magnetic environment of the coil causes a voltage, or emf (electromotive force), to be induced in the coil.

The change in magnetic environment can be caused by changing the magnetic field strength, moving the magnet toward or away from the coil, moving the coil into or out of the magnetic field, or rotating the coil in the field.

The induced emf equals the negative rate of change of the magnetic flux, times the number of turns in the coil:

electromagnetism

(snipped the math)

Lenz’ law

Lenz’ law demonstrates the reason for the negative sign in Faraday’s law of induction. In other words, Lenz’ law explains why the emf generated according to Faraday’s law is negative.

A common way to state Lenz’ law is, “When emf is generated by a change in magnetic flux, the polarity of the induced emf is such that it generates a current whose magnetic field is in a direction that opposes the change that produced it (the original
    magnetic field).” That is, the induced magnetic field always works to keep the magnetic flux constant.

electromagnetism
    When the magnetic flux changes (ΔB), the magnetic field of the induced emf (BInduced) works to counter the change.

Lenz’ law is analogous to Newton’s third law in mechanics, which states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Lorentz force

There is disagreement over whether the Lorentz force was originally derived by James Clerk Maxwell or by Oliver Heaviside, but credit is typically given to Heaviside. Hendrik Lorentz derived the modern form of the equation in 1891.

The Lorentz force is the force that a particle experiences due to electric and magnetic fields. Electric fields exert a force on a particle whether it is moving or not, while magnetic fields exert a force only when the particle is in motion. The
    combination of forces from electric and magnetic fields is given as:

(snipped the math)

Since current is essentially a stream of moving, charged particles, it also experiences a force due to a magnetic field. In the case of a current in a magnetic field, the Lorentz force equation becomes:

(snipped the math)

The direction of the Lorentz force is derived using the right-hand rule: point your thumb in the direction of current, your first finger in the direciton of the magnetic field, and your second (middle) finger will point in the direction of the force.

Ampère’s circuital law

Despite its name, Ampère’s circuital law was derived not by André-Marie Ampère, but by James Clerk Maxwell in 1860, and is one of the Maxwell equations of electromagnetism. (Ampère formulated Ampère’s force law, which describes the attractive or
    repulsive force between two current-carrying wires.)

A magnetic field exerts a force on a straight wire that is carrying current. With Ampère’s circuital law, the strength of the magnetic field can be determined by:

(snipped the math)

electromagnetism
    When the wire is a loop, the magnetic field causes a force in one direction on one side of the loop, and in the opposite direction on the other side of the loop. This creates a torque, which causes the coil to spin. Note that if direct current is applied,
    the coil will oscillate back and forth, but will not make complete revolutions – this is the reason DC motors use commutators. Motors that are operated with alternating current (AC motors) don’t exhibit this problem.
    --- end quoting a excellent web page on 4 of the EM laws ---

So far, it is my opinion that Lenz's law fits what I am looking for-- fits the best as a sort of Filtering system by the Cosmos at large, of a star filtering its developing life form, until it reaches Intelligent Life stage where it engineers atomic
    energy into a bomb and into electric power. And then that life needs to colonize a outer planet in order to live longer or perish in about 1,000 years after it engineered the atomic power.

To me, Lenz's law looks most likely the prime candidate.

But I should look further because it maybe two or more laws playing at once, and not just a single law that is conducting the symphony orchestra we call Intelligent Life.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 18:13:29 2023
    Yes, the underlying mechanism for why the Cosmos needs to make Intelligent Life for life is in physics "cold stars-- stars that craft heavy elements in their machines-- all the elements beyond plutonium".

Life is cold star nucleosynthesis. If hot stars could craft elements, all the elements beyond plutonium, the Universe would not need any biology at all. And no biology would exist if that were the case.

So I need also a law of EM that points out that hot stars cannot nucleosynthesis elements beyond plutonium. This is probably the Coulomb law. Or, it could be the Lorentz Force law.

But the mechanism in place in the Cosmos, to grow life and once it has grown intelligent life, the star causes that life to have to move.

By moving, the life is so interrupted that it ceases to nucleosynthesis heavy elements for a very long time.

And the reason being, is that in Atom Totality, every part of the Cosmos must be Uniform Distribution. Must be highly Symmetrical. An Atom Totality cannot have life in one galaxy building element 130, while another galaxy has only element 118
    nucleosynthesized.

So in an Atom Totality, all parts of the Cosmos must be growing at a same or similar pace, Symmetrical and Uniform Growth.

And the way to complete-fate of this uniform growth, is to force intelligent life to move from its parent planet and reestablish itself elsewhere or perish into extinction and oblivion.

AP

This brings up the topic of how many laws of EM are there?? Most of us, if lucky can list 10 or less laws of Electromagnetism.

But since the Atom Totality theory primal axiom is All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism would mandate and force us to have plenty of EM laws for every science explanation comes down to some combination of laws of EM. As the
    case in point of this entire book is to see if the EM laws allow for a star to grow Intelligent life and then a 1,000 years later put that Life at risk of extinguishment.

These are the EM Laws by AP. And so, how many individual laws can we extract if they are the general laws of EM???

Physics Laws

1) all the facts of chemistry and physics
    2) Voltage V = kg*m^2/A*s^3
    3) Current i = A = magnetic monopoles, quantity of current C =A*s
    4) Magnetic primal unit law Magnetic Field B = kg /A*s^2
    5) angular momentum L= E = m^2/(A*s)
    6) V = C*B*E New Ohm's law, law of electricity
    7) V' = (C*B*E)' Capacitor Law of Physics
    8) (V/C*E)' = B' Ampere-Maxwell law
    9) (V/(B*E))' = C' Faraday law
    10) (V/(C*B))' = E' the new law of Coulomb force with EM gravity force

Algebra of 3D Calculus, for remember we did the algebra of

V' = (CBE)'
    C' = (V/BE)'
    B' = (V/CE)'
    E' = (V/CB)'

--- quoting 1st year calculus from Teaching True Mathematics ---
    Using the Product Rule which is (fgh)' = (f'gh + fg'h + fgh')

Capacitor Law (C*B*E)' = C'*B*E + C*B'E + C*B*E'

V' = (CBE)' = C'*B*E + C*B'*E + C*B*E' here we have three terms explaining capacitors

Ampere-Maxwell Law

Using the Quotient Rule, which is (f/gh)' = (f'gh - fg'h - fgh')/(gh)^2

(V/C*E)' = B' = (V'*C*E - V*C' *E - V*C*E') / (C*E)^2

Maxwell had two terms in the Ampere-Maxwell law-- the produced magnetic field and a displacement current, but above we see we have also a third new term.

Faraday Law

(V/B*E)' = C' = (V'*B*E - V*B' *E - V*B*E') / (B*E)^2

------------
    V' = (CBE)' = C'*B*E + C*B'*E + C*B*E' reduces to
    = CBE + CVE + CBE'

C' = V'*B*E/ (B*E)^2 - V*B' *E/ (B*E)^2 - V*B*E' / (B*E)^2 reduces to
    C' = B^2*E/ (B*E)^2 - V^2 *E/ (B*E)^2 - V*B*E' / (B*E)^2 further reduces
    = 1/E - V^2/B^2*E - VE'/BE^2

B' = V'*C*E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C' *E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C*E' / (C*E)^2 reduces to
    B
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sun Sep 10 18:56:05 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Physics Laws

V' = (CBE)'
    C' = (V/BE)'
    B' = (V/CE)'
    E' = (V/CB)'

V' = (CBE)' = C'*B*E + C*B'*E + C*B*E' here we have three terms explaining capacitors

Ampere-Maxwell Law

Maxwell had two terms in the Ampere-Maxwell law-- the produced magnetic field and a displacement current, but above we see we have also a third new term.

Faraday Law

------------
    = CBE + CVE + CBE'

B' = B*C*E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C *E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C*E' / (C*E)^2 further reduces to = B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

E' = (V/C*B)' = (V'*C*B - V*C' *B - V*C*B') / (C*B)^2 reduces to
    E' = C*B^2 / (C*B)^2 - V*C *B / (C*B)^2 - V^2*C / (C*B)^2 further reduces to = 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

So there are 4 differential equations each having 3 terms, that means 12 terms altogether and would imply at least 12 EM laws for each term making 36 laws.

The 4 differential equations are of a **generalized multiplication**, by generalized I mean the terms V,C,B,E can be multiplied by a scalar multiplication or a "vector dot product" or a "vector cross product". This means I multiply 36 by 3 is 108
    possible individual EM laws to consider.

Do we need so many laws of EM to explain all of Physics???

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sun Sep 10 20:33:31 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:56:09 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Physics Laws

V' = (CBE)'
    C' = (V/BE)'
    B' = (V/CE)'
    E' = (V/CB)'

Ampere-Maxwell Law

Faraday Law

------------
    = CBE + CVE + CBE'

B' = B*C*E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C *E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C*E' / (C*E)^2 further reduces to
    = B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

E' = C*B^2 / (C*B)^2 - V*C *B / (C*B)^2 - V^2*C / (C*B)^2 further reduces to
    = 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

So there are 4 differential equations each having 3 terms, that means 12 terms altogether and would imply at least 12 EM laws for each term making 36 laws.

The 4 differential equations are of a **generalized multiplication**, by generalized I mean the terms V,C,B,E can be multiplied by a scalar multiplication or a "vector dot product" or a "vector cross product". This means I multiply 36 by 3 is 108

The Lenz's law which was mentioned earlier is likely one of the 3 terms in the Faraday law of C'.

The Lorentz Force of F=q(E +v x B) is likely to be the V' differential equation of its generalized multiplication V' = (C*B*E)' where one of those multiplications is a vector cross product.

I see the Lorentz Force as a definition of what the electric field E and the magnetic field B are in terms of one another, where one is always perpendicular to the other.

And the Lorentz Force is demanding of Uniformity of field and thus, the Uniformity of Space and Cosmos.

So that in the requirement of giving birth to Intelligent life in order to nucleosynthesize the elements beyond plutonium, then threatening to kill that intelligent life in star gone Red Giant. The Lorentz Force is demanding that Space and Cosmos be
    Uniform in not only growing Intelligent life but growing (nucleosynthesizing) the elements beyond plutonium.

If humanity manages to colonize Europa in the next 1,000 years and watches as Sun broils Earth to death, it should be a long time before the Europa colony can get back on its feet to do nucleosynthesis on transplutonium atoms.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 22:31:56 2023
    Alright, there is a nice supporting data fact to go along with 25% of all insect biomass was killed from 2010 to 2020. Will another 25% of insect biomass be killed from 2020 to 2030?? Let me figure that if insects numbered 100 in 2010, there are only 75
    by 2020 and if another 25% die by 2030 that would be only 56 insects remaining.

Such a rate of killing is not Global Warming, fossil fuel burning. No, such a rate is Sun gone Red Giant Phase, and small insects just cannot stand being out in the Sun for any length of time. I notice it on garden spiders die from the UV radiation.

But there is another fact that Uranium 238U has the longest half-life of 4.46*10^9 years. The Solar System is measured to be the same age, 4-5 billion years old. But that is the half-life of Uranium, and its full life is 10 billion years.

This gets back to the topic of Uniformity of the Cosmos. Uniform distribution of galaxies. And a Uniformity of time in that the Cosmos time is linked to the atomic time of Uranium.

The half-life of the thorium atom 232Thorium is 1.4*10^10 years. And its full life would be 20 billion years old. The age of the Cosmos is a bickering between 14 to 23 billion years old.

Again, the EM law that we can assign as the law that makes mass, makes time be uniformily distributed in the Cosmos, is the Lorentz Force.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 00:34:35 2023
    So we can think of Uniformity of mass in Space as being the Uniform Distribution law of EM theory as the Lorentz Force.

But what EM law can we ascribe to the idea that the age of the Cosmos is the same as the age of elements as thorium, the half life of 232Thorium is 1/2 the age of the Universe. The age of the Sun and Solar System is the same as the half-life of uranium.

Would this be a EM law or a reflection that the Universe is an Atom Totality. And we cannot have radioactive atoms older than the age of the Universe itself. Which is somewhat amusing for those that believe the age of the Cosmos is a mere 14 billion
    years yet thorium half life is 14 billion years. A full life would be 28 billion years.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Mon Sep 11 13:53:25 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 8:56:09 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Physics Laws

V' = (CBE)'
    C' = (V/BE)'
    B' = (V/CE)'
    E' = (V/CB)'

Ampere-Maxwell Law

Faraday Law

------------
    = CBE + CVE + CBE'

= B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

= 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

Alright, I have a hole and gap in reasoning in above last sentence.

For I noticed that 36 x 3 = 108. Awfully close to 105, for the windings of a muon are 105, for proton it is 840 windings for 840 MeV.

So I am looking to see if, I can drop one from 36 to 35 then multiply by 3 to make 105.

It is mentally rewarding and coherent if the theory includes one of the subatomic particles as to how many laws of EM physics exist.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 21:39:03 2023
    Now the sigma error of 108 EM laws when there are actually 105 EM laws would be 108/105 = about 2%, and totally acceptable to say EM laws are 105.

And it is very nice and logical-- Consistent and Symmetrical to underpin the number of laws of EM theory with the smallest subatomic particle that possesses Windings -- the true electron of Atoms as the Muon.

It would be a rare accomplishment to link the total number of EM laws of Physics with the smallest subatomic particle of its internal structure, its 105MeV.

So let me look at the arithmetic again. There are 4 Differential Equations for EM laws and each of those 4 equations have 3 terms. So, 4 x 3 = 12. 12 EM laws so far. There are only three independent variables of C, Coulomb, and B, magnetic field, and E,
    electric field in New Ohms law of Voltage = C*B*E. Three independent variables of C, B, E. So 12 x 3 = 36.

Then there are three choices for the multiplication-- a scalar multiplication, a vector dot product, and a vector cross product giving us 36 x 3 = 108.

So in the 4 differential equations is there one redundancy that I can do 35 x 3 = 105????

= CBE + CVE + CBE'

B' = B*C*E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C *E/ (C*E)^2 - V*C*E' / (C*E)^2 further reduces to = B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

E' = C*B^2 / (C*B)^2 - V*C *B / (C*B)^2 - V^2*C / (C*B)^2 further reduces to = 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

In the first set of 3 terms in V' could I argue that C'*B*E is redundant and duplicated by C*B*E'.

That would give my 35 x 3 = 105 EM laws altogether.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 23:42:10 2023
    I seem to have run into a language problem in physics. A rare occasion to be sure, but a problem none the less. So we have what we call the Faraday law, a law of EM, electricity and magnetism. But if there are 105 EM laws altogether in the 4 differential
    equations of AP-EM theory. We run into a difficulty.

Let me illustrate.

The Faraday law in AP-- EM theory, where New Ohm's law is V = C*B*E and C is coulomb, B is magnetic field, E is electric field and V is voltage.

So, one of those three terms is Lenz's law. The entire 3 terms is called Faraday law.

So what I am needing in language is a new term that is lower than "theory" but higher than law to call Faraday law, New Ohm's law, Coulomb law, Ampere law. For all four of those are super-laws, combinations of other smaller laws.

I cannot call them "sublaws".

I cannot call the Faraday's law as law for it is a combination of laws. So what I am going to do is call them "theory-law" until and unless I can find a better language word. So we end up with EM theory, then theory-laws, then laws.

This is important because all of physics falls under the Primal Axiom-- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.

And where the "nothing but Electricity and Magnetism" ends up being explained as one of the 105 laws of EM theory.

For example, the Lenz's law looks to be the 2nd term in C'.

C' = (V/(BE))' = V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2 which is Faraday's law.
    1st term as current production  -- 2nd term as Lenz law  -- 3rd term as DC, AC direction

B' = (V/(CE))' = V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2 which is Ampere-Maxwell law.
    1st term as B production -- 2nd term as Displacement current -- 3rd term as parallel attract

E' = (V/(CB))' = V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2 which is Coulomb-gravity law.
    1st term as E production -- 2nd term as inverse square of distance -- 3rd term as spin and orbit synchronicity

V' = (CBE)' = C'BE + CB'E + CBE' which is Transformer law
    1st term as V production in a transformer  -- 2nd term as inverse square root -- 3rd term as DC, AC synchronicity

How about Lorentz Force law?? Where is that to be found?

I believe it is found in V' as the term C'BE with the multiplication of B*E being a vector cross product.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Tue Sep 12 00:37:52 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 1:42:15 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    V' = (CBE)' = C'BE + CB'E + CBE' which is Transformer law
    1st term as V production in a transformer -- 2nd term as inverse square root -- 3rd term as DC, AC synchronicity

How about Lorentz Force law?? Where is that to be found?

I believe it is found in V' as the term C'BE with the multiplication of B*E being a vector cross product.

Then we have the term C'BE multiplied by a vector dot product and one in which it is multiplied by scalars.

Let me suppose C'BE vector cross product is Lorentz Force. And Lorentz Force summarized is a force law that says the Cosmos is Uniformily Distributed of mass in Space. It is the EM law of uniformity of mass in space. And as a Atom Totality, we expect
    uniform mass distribution for Space is a gigantic Proton torus with a Cosmic Muon inside the Cosmic Proton Torus doing the Faraday law.

Now there is another interpretation of the Universe in the wave picture of the Universe, instead of the mass picture of a Cosmic torus of proton windings, as Caltech's Jarrett is beginning to see the Cosmic Ring in the 3rd layer of his survey.

This alternative view of the Universe is the Wave picture. And every atom that exists in the entire Universe has a wave that goes out to the furthest reaches of the Cosmos. The Atom Totality itself is a composition of all the waves of all the atoms
    inside the Atom Totality.

Our current and present day Atom Totality is 231 Plutonium Atom Totality and built upon the superposition of every Atom that exists making this composition of 231 Plutonium Atom Totality. A hydrogen atom in the Sun and in Venus and in Jupiter and in star
    Vega has a tiny contribution of that hydrogen atom in the building of the Atom Totality. But more important is when Intelligent life nucleosynthesizes a Curium atom in the laboratory. This atom though it lasts for a brief time, its Wave-form is felt by
    the Atom Totality by superposition.

And so as many many more planets with Intelligent life form and nucleosynthesize transplutonium elements, their Wave-form is registered by that Cosmic Atom Plutonium, and as more and more of these transplutonium atoms are fabricated in laboratories, that
    someday in the future, the Plutonium Atom Totality becomes a new atom totality, the Curium or element 96 Atom Totality.

But all of this formation of a new atom totality must be done in Uniform Distribution of the entire Cosmos. We cannot have a new Atom Totality if parts of the Cosmos is primitive in nucleosynthesis. And thus we have these physics laws of EM keeping the
    entire cosmos moving ahead into the future at uniform pace.

When life on Earth reached intelligent life--- able to build Atomic bomb, able to build Atomic electric power stations, the wheels of physics laws had to have the Sun go Red Giant Phase and thus slow down the progress so the entire Cosmos can be Uniform
    Growth into the next Curium Atom Atom Totality.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 12:51:00 2023
    DENSITY

--- quoting ScienceAlert dot com ---
    But detections made by Voyager 2 in June 2019 showed a much sharper increase in density to about 0.12 electrons per cubic centimetre, at a distance of 124.2 astronomical units (18.5 billion units).

Given that plasma at Earth's atmospheric pressure has an electron density of 10^13 per cubic centimetre, those amounts may seem tiny, but they're significant enough to warrant our interest - especially since it's not clear what causes them.

One theory is that the interstellar magnetic field lines become stronger as they drape over the heliopause. This could generate an electromagnetic ion cyclotron instability that depletes the plasma from the draping region. Voyager 2 did detect a stronger
    magnetic field than expected when it crossed the heliopause.

--- end quoting ScienceAlert ---

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 13:06:12 2023
    DENSITY

--- quoting astronomy stackexchange ---
    The Solar System is defined as all objects gravitationally bound to the Sun, so it doesn't have a volume per se. For example, when Oumuamua cruised by the Sun, it was never part of the Solar System because it always had greater than escape velocity. But
    the interplanetary medium is not a perfect vacuum, but is rather about 5 particles per cubic centimeter. Even the interstellar medium isn't quite a vacuum.

If we assume the edge of the Solar System is at the edge of the Oort cloud at 50,000 AU, which is given as an answer to Where does the Solar System end? Then the volume of the Solar System is 4/3𝜋𝑟3
    /
    π
    r
    or 5.24×1014
    cubic AU, or 6.5×1022
    cubic light seconds. The mass of the Solar System is well approximated by the mass of the Sun, or about 2×1030
    kg. So the Solar System average density is about 3.07×107
    kg per cubic light second.
    --- end quoting astronomy stacke
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 18:02:17 2023
    So, let us compare Atomic features to astronomy,cosmology, physics features.

The astronomers say the Universe is approximately 27 billion years old.

The thorium atom half life is 14 billion years and its full life is 28 billion years old. This is a sigma error of 28/27 = 3% which for astronomy standards is exceptionally close and accurate.

Meaning: meaning the Cosmos is an Atom Totality which it prescribes and bakes-into the cosmos the radioactive decay rate of thorium, uranium and plutonium.

Now going to the density standards.

The Universe density is approximately 9.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3.

The density of the proton is 1.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3 for the rest mass is itself 1.4*10^-27 kg.

The proton is composed of 8 rings each ring the mass of a muon. The muon rest mass is 1.8*10^-28 kg. The 1.4 divided by 0.18 is 7.77 roughly 8.

When we divide 9.4 of observed Cosmic density by 8 we get 1.17 or roughly 1.2.

The proton density is 1.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3.

The Observable Universe density in a Ring of a Proton is approx. 1.2*10^-27 kg/meter^3. For astronomy measure that is close enough of a sigma error.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 18:19:03 2023
    Now, let me make a startling exquisitely beautiful claim. So exquisite it knocks both your shoes and socks off as a metaphor.

We have in physics, most assuredly we have that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism, and whereever one exists, the other exists only at a perpendicular a 90 degrees from the other.

Now, let us examine mass compared to time in physics. Can we say that whereever we have mass, we must have time and vice versa? And can we say that one has to be perpendicular to the other??

Further yet, can we say that magnetism is Space and that mass is electricity and that Space has to be perpendicular to mass.

Now putting all three together. We have Space is perpendicular to Mass which is perpendicular to Time.

Now all of this thinking and pondering mean nothing unless it implies something important. And the important thing implied is the Mass of the cosmos in density has to equal the mass in density of thorium-uranium-plutonium as well as the time of the
    Cosmos in age has to equal the life span of thorium-uranium-plutonium.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 22:14:56 2023
    So we see the Sun as a star moving in Space. We can think of the Sun as a bar magnet. And Space where the Sun is moving through as coils. And when the Sun crosses these coils it produces electricity in the Faraday theory-law. This electricity is
    converted from Space to being electricity. And this electricity is seen as gravity, what is holding the planets in their orbits around the Sun, by shooting electricity aft of the planet as a push and drawing the planet fore with a pull by the electricity
    -- the electromagnetic potential.

So the perpendicular component of the Sun's motion to the coil that is Space (magnetic lines of force) becomes electricity. That electricity is the substance of the force of gravity, pushing and pulling planets in their orbits. The planet orbits are also
    magnetic lines of force as is the coil of Space the Sun cuts through.

The electricity produced by the Sun becomes mass where photons pile up on one another (superposition) to become mass particles of 0.5MeV. Old Physics needed something real silly called the Higgs mechanism to obtain their mass in Standard Model dud theory.
    New Physics has mass mechanism from simply superposition of Light Waves adding up to 0.5MeV. Or in Pair Production is mass produced.

So far we have 2 perpendiculars-- Sun cutting through coils of Space magnetic lines of force in Faraday theory-law, and another perpendicular of both push and pull in Coulomb-gravity force.

Mass is produced from converting Space by Faraday theory-law from light waves to mass particles of magnetic monopoles 0.5MeV. This perpendicular of mass particles is that they are perpendicular to the motion of the Sun in Space.

Finally we need the Time involved as perpendicular to the mass produced. And that time is the time of motion of the Sun in the magnetic field of Space.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Tue Sep 12 22:59:48 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:39:07 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Now the sigma error of 108 EM laws when there are actually 105 EM laws would be 108/105 = about 2%, and totally acceptable to say EM laws are 105.

And it is very nice and logical-- Consistent and Symmetrical to underpin the number of laws of EM theory with the smallest subatomic particle that possesses Windings -- the true electron of Atoms as the Muon.

It would be a rare accomplishment to link the total number of EM laws of Physics with the smallest subatomic particle of its internal structure, its 105MeV.

So let me look at the arithmetic again. There are 4 Differential Equations for EM laws and each of those 4 equations have 3 terms. So, 4 x 3 = 12. 12 EM laws so far. There are only three independent variables of C, Coulomb, and B, magnetic field, and E,
    electric field in New Ohms law of Voltage = C*B*E. Three independent variables of C, B, E. So 12 x 3 = 36.

Then there are three choices for the multiplication-- a scalar multiplication, a vector dot product, and a vector cross product giving us 36 x 3 = 108.

So in the 4 differential equations is there one redundancy that I can do 35 x 3 = 105????
    = CBE + CVE + CBE'

= B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

= 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

In the first set of 3 terms in V' could I argue that C'*B*E is redundant and duplicated by C*B*E'.

Alright let me review this huge claim of physics.

The primal axiom of Physics, all of physics is -- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. That means every feature, aspect or motion in physics comes down to an explanation of 1 or more laws of Electromagnetism.

So we ask, how many laws of EM exist to do all of Physics?? Excellent question. We go to the AP-EM equations (the replacement of Maxwell Equations, for Maxwell's equations have too many errors-- largest error being no magnetic monopoles and that makes
    the Maxwell Equations antisymmetric). Anyone who has been in physics for some time knows that physics is symmetrical.

So, how many EM laws exist in the world to explain all and any physics???

So we have from New Ohm's theory law of Voltage = Coulomb*B*E where B is magnetic field and E is electric field (some prefer to use L angular momentum for electric field for they are the same concept.) From New Ohm's theory-law we take all possible
    derivatives of V= C*B*E. There happens to be only 4 possible derivatives of V = C*B*E and those are V', C', B', E'. And when we take those derivative calculus, we find there are 3 terms in each of those 4 differential equations. Thus 4 x 3 = 12. Physics
    has at least 12 laws. But since each of those 4 differential equations has only 3 independent variables (Voltage is a dependent variable) we have 12 x 3 = 36 laws at least. Now one of those 36 laws is a duplicate of another law. As far as I can tell, the
    C'BE in V' = (CBE)' = C'*B*E + C*B'*E + C*B*E' duplicates CBE'. One is a scalar of the other. So we have 35 laws of EM theory. Now the multiplication in the 4 differential equations is a generalized multiplication which can be of 3 different types-- a
    scalar multiplication, a vector dot product multiplication or a vector cross product of multiplication.

That would land me on the total quantity of EM laws of Physics, that explains all of Physics, mind you, all of physics reduces to one or a combination of these laws, as 35 x 3 = 105 EM Laws in total.

Now we notice that the Muon, the smallest mass particle in Faraday theory-law is 105MeV, and we have to ask is there some relationship of muon being 105MeV and the total number of EM laws being 105, is that coincidence or is there a deep abiding
    connection why both have to be the number 105?

In a Atom Totality, there is no free will but instead Superdeterminism and some call that "quantum entanglement". I prefer the term superdeterminism. It is logically satisfying and fulfilling to have each of the 105 windings of a muon be embodied as a EM
    law itself. And then the proton is a torus composed of 8 muons.

Already I went through looking for the EM law that was Lorentz Force and here are the set of 12 laws.

C' = (V/(BE))' = V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2 which is Faraday's law.
    1st term as current production -- 2nd term as Lenz law -- 3rd term as DC, AC direction

B' = (V/(CE))' = V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2 which is Ampere-Maxwell law.
    1st term as B production -- 2nd term as Displacement current -- 3rd term as parallel attract

E' = (V/(CB))' = V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2 which is Coulomb-gravity law.
    1st term as E production -- 2nd term as inverse square of distance -- 3rd term as spin and orbit synchronicity

1st term as V production in a transformer -- 2nd term as inverse square root -- 3rd term as DC, AC synchronicity

I believe the C'BE is redundant with CBE'. And that the term CBE' is the Lorentz Force with B*E' as a vector cross product.

Lenz's law in those 105 individual laws is that of (- VB'E/(BE)^2)

What would Snell's law in Optics Physics be?? Snell's law involves sine and should be a vector cross product.

What would 2nd law of thermodynamics be in the list of 105 laws? It is the Right-hand rule in EM theory.

An example of vector dot product in the 105 EM laws is Power as a dot product of force with velocity.

I call Faraday, Coulomb, Ampere, Ohm as theory-laws as combinations of the 105 specific individual laws of EM.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 00:45:09 2023
    Now the Zeroth law of thermodynamics would be a vector dot product law with cosine of 90 degrees, such as B dot product E for they are naturally perpendicular.

Now which of the 105 EM laws would involve a value of 1/2 such as the 0.5MeV of the Dirac magnetic monopole. Here the cosine of 60 degrees and the sine of 30 degrees. But that would make the right-triangle 30-60-90 special to physics. And I cannot think
    of where 30-60-90 stands out in physics. It certainly stands out in mathematics, for without using any Pythagorean theorem the distance of 30 is 1/2 the hypotenuse in 30degree-60degree-90degree right triangle. So the 30-60-90 right triangle is a unique
    right triangle for math. But does this 30-60-90 tell us that the Dirac magnetic monopole must have starting prefix of 0.5 for 0.5MeV? If so, then there should be one of the 105 EM laws that features this unique characteristic.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 01:31:28 2023
    So I need to wrap this book up. Certainly one of my best books as far as imagination is concerned. The title has "religion" in it for there are not enough facts to be sure that the Sun will destroy all life on Earth in the next 1,000 years in a Red Giant
    Phase, although 25% of all insect biomass had been destroyed from 2010 to 2020.

I would say that if in this decade, 2020 to 2030 we lose 50% of all insect biomass covering both decades, that such a loss is not Global Warming fossil fuel burning but the Sun gone rogue.

Or better yet, the 2010-2020 decade Solar Radiation increase was measured as a 0.005% increase per year. If we get a increase of 0.006% yearly, we are in very very much dire trouble.

If that happens, then this book is no longer a religion-science hypothesis but a full red alert and all hands on deck for we need to colonize Europa or perish.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Wed Sep 13 07:57:03 2023
    On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:59:51 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 11:39:07 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

So let me look at the arithmetic again. There are 4 Differential Equations for EM laws and each of those 4 equations have 3 terms. So, 4 x 3 = 12. 12 EM laws so far. There are only three independent variables of C, Coulomb, and B, magnetic field, and
    E, electric field in New Ohms law of Voltage = C*B*E. Three independent variables of C, B, E. So 12 x 3 = 36.

= CBE + CVE + CBE'

C' = B^2*E/ (B*E)^2 - V^2 *E/ (B*E)^2 - V*B*E' / (B*E)^2 further reduces = 1/E - V^2/B^2*E - VE'/BE^2

= B/CE - V/CE - VE'/CE^2

= 1/C - V/CB - V^2/CB^2

Alright let me review this huge claim of physics.

The primal axiom of Physics, all of physics is -- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. That means every feature, aspect or motion in physics comes down to an explanation of 1 or more laws of Electromagnetism.

So we ask, how many laws of EM exist to do all of Physics?? Excellent question. We go to the AP-EM equations (the replacement of Maxwell Equations, for Maxwell's equations have too many errors-- largest error being no magnetic monopoles and that makes
    the Maxwell Equations antisymmetric). Anyone who has been in physics for some time knows that physics is symmetrical.

So, how many EM laws exist in the world to explain all and any physics???

So we have from New Ohm's theory law of Voltage = Coulomb*B*E where B is magnetic field and E is electric field (some prefer to use L angular momentum for electric field for they are the same concept.) From New Ohm's theory-law we take all possible
    derivatives of V= C*B*E. There happens to be only 4 possible derivatives of V = C*B*E and those are V', C', B', E'. And when we take those derivative calculus, we find there are 3 terms in each of those 4 differential equations. Thus 4 x 3 = 12. Physics
    has at least 12 laws. But since each of those 4 differential equations has only 3 independent variables (Voltage is a dependent variable) we have 12 x 3 = 36 laws at least. Now one of those 36 laws is a duplicate of another law. As far as I can tell, the
    C'BE in V' = (CBE)' = C'*B*E + C*B'*E + C*B*E' duplicates CBE'. One is a scalar of the other. So we have 35 laws of EM theory. Now the multiplication in the 4 differential equations is a generalized multiplication which can be of 3 different types-- a
    scalar multiplication, a vector dot product multiplication or a vector cross product of multiplication.

That would land me on the total quantity of EM laws of Physics, that explains all of Physics, mind you, all of physics reduces to one or a combination of these laws, as 35 x 3 = 105 EM Laws in total.

Now we notice that the Muon, the smallest mass particle in Faraday theory-law is 105MeV, and we have to ask is there some relationship of muon being 105MeV and the total number of EM laws being 105, is that coincidence or is there a deep abiding
    connection why both have to be the number 105?

In a Atom Totality, there is no free will but instead Superdeterminism and some call that "quantum entanglement". I prefer the term superdeterminism. It is logically satisfying and fulfilling to have each of the 105 windings of a muon be embodied as a
    EM law itself. And then the proton is a torus composed of 8 muons.

Already I went through looking for the EM law that was Lorentz Force and here are the set of 12 laws.
    C' = (V/(BE))' = V'BE/(BE)^2 - VB'E/(BE)^2 - VBE'/(BE)^2 which is Faraday's law.
    1st term as current production -- 2nd term as Lenz law -- 3rd term as DC, AC direction

B' = (V/(CE))' = V'CE/(CE)^2 - VC'E/(CE)^2 - VCE')/(CE)^2 which is Ampere-Maxwell law.

E' = (V/(CB))' = V'CB/(CB)^2 - VC'B/(CB)^2 - VCB'/(CB)^2 which is Coulomb-gravity law.
    I believe the C'BE is redundant with CBE'. And that the term CBE' is the Lorentz Force with B*E' as a vector cross product.

Lenz's law in those 105 individual laws is that of (- VB'E/(BE)^2)

What would Snell's law in Optics Physics be?? Snell's law involves sine and should be a vector cross product.

What would 2nd law of thermodynamics be in the list of 105 laws? It is the Right-hand rule in EM theory.

Since the Right Hand Rule is so so very important in all of Physics for it is the bulk of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and is the abiding feature of electricity movement in current, that it is probably either the cross product or dot product of vectors.
    Right Hand rule is probably the CB'E term in V'= (CBE)'.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 15:03:09 2023
    Now there are several versions of the Right-Hand Rule, and the one I am thinking about is where the fingers curl around to tell the direction of magnetic field lines of force and the thumb tells the direction of flow of electricity.

But there are other versions of right hand rule of pure math B X E.

Then there is even the Left Hand Rule by Fleming for electric motors.

This all sounds confusing but once we realize there are 105 laws of EM theory and 35 can be vector dot product and 35 more can be vector cross product multiplication we begin to realize the Right Hand Rule and even Left Hand Rule can be often applied in
    different circumstances.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05