• Re: Open letter to Mr.William Burns, David S.Cohen CIA executives// 30

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Thu Sep 7 16:46:34 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 6:33:33 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Open letter to Mr.William Burns, David S.Cohen CIA executives// 30 years nonstop attack on a USA citizen AP-- by your employee James Kibo Parry as per his 1997 post details CIA// When was Kibo's last fitness eval by a psychologist?? For he spends more
    time attacking AP and other USA citizens than he spends in his "job description" of monitoring Russian and foreign agents.

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public
    Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Almost every day now, I have had to reset my computers because what I assume is CIA monitoring.

For instance, it has taken me 20 minutes to post this and the likeness in sci.physics, when it should take 2 seconds.

The attack by CIA if this is all true, the attack by CIA on AP is horrendous for 30 years each and every day.

If true, the CIA needs a intro-spection of who are they working for-- themselves or the citizens of the USA.

Stalking AP with hate spew for 30 years needs to be accounted for....

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 13:26:06 2023
    Is MIT's Gilbert Strang sometimes hate spewing under the name "Volney"? Because the Volney hate spew open channel has various personalities using that Volney name. The World ISP is after all a dial up. And which must have caught James Kibo Parry offguard
    as he compromised his employer CIA in 1997.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

What is kind of strange is why NSF entered the picture in giving World std a isp status, for one would think that the CIA has more budgetary money than NSF.

So the Volney attacker of AP, depositing his filth into every one of AP's threads of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS.

I know the personality of Volney-- Moroney often changes because it is a **hate spew channel** open to anyone who dials into the channel so they can pitch their hate spew at AP.

Gilbert Strang at MIT wrote a calculus textbook and was often a hate spewing poster in sci.math under the disguise of "Port123" or some such nonsense name. And Gilbert flung some hate spew at teachers in South Africa prompting South Africa to ask for the
    true person behind the mudflinger that was Gilbert. And then John Gabriel got a hold of the news, and no more was there a Port123 hate spewing mud flinger in sci.math.

However, that does not preclude the possibility that Gilbert Strang is sometimes, not always, but sometimes posting as "Volney" open channel to toss more hatred on AP with the Volney open channel.

But in AP's latest book of Science Revolutionaries. A sort of ** the next edition of Kuhn's Structures of Science Revolutions**

What AP is trying to show is that mathematics Calculus of its error ridden mess is not going to change overnight but rather take a century to remove the error filled Old Math calculus such as Gilbert Strang's CALCULUS, 1991, when in reality his textbook
    should be removed last year-- for it has no valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and teaches the absurd notion derivative is tangent to function graph when in reality, the derivative is the hypotenuse of right triangle of a integral rectangle
    in the geometry proof of calculus.

No, everytime AP posts his TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS with making Calculus so easy and simple that students find it fun to learn calculus compared to Strang's torture chamber of calculus. That the Volney hate spewing nutter pops up to defecate into AP's
    thread.

142-TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)