Paul Alsing wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:04:58 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    Paul Alsing wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 2:52:00 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    The Starmaker wrote:
    Like for example...Albert Einstein had autism. 1 percent of the world
    population has autism.

https://www.aruma.com.au/about-us/blog/did-einstein-have-autism/

"While researchers can speculate about Einstein having autism, the truth is we'll never really know. Trying to diagnose someone with autism based on biographical information is not reliable, and his behaviour could be due to a few different
    causes."
    Oh please with your stupid talking for others: "we'll never really know."
    You mean You will never know! Because you're retarded...you're in dat one percent of retards. Whats your disease?? ADHDBMG? And who is "we'll"? your momma and your poppa? your stupid wife? your stupid kid? your stupid dog? your stupid
    girlfriend?
    (yeah, she's stupid if she's wit you.)

I have one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism! I have 100 percent evidence dat Albert Einstein had autism!! The evidence I have is overwhelming!!!

It is 100 percent irrefutable!!!!

So, present your "evidence" or run away, your call... I think you shall fail.

What do you base evidence on that proves a person has autism?

Not my job. Remember, YOU wrote here that YOU had "one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism" and that it was "100 percent irrefutable!!!! "... and I am asking you to present that 100% proof... but, of course, you cannot do that... you
    just make shit up >as you go along, and I am telling you that my bullshit meter is going crazy...

Everybody here knows you are a 'strange person', and not to be trusted.

You wrote: "biographical information is not reliable"

You wrote: "behaviour could be due to a few different causes".

You are some kind of special dim bulb, that's for sure, and I'm confident that i am not the "strange person" you claim... I did not write those words, those were written by the author that I referenced.

So, what type of diagonsics do you accept as proof or evidence of autism????

You continue to run away from the real issue here, which is your claim that you have 100% proof regarding Einstein's autism, proof that you cannot provide. You spew bullshit without any support and claim that I am a strange person... I think we all know
    just who the weirdo here is... so... where is that evidence that you claim to have?

--
    The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
    to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
    and challenge the unchallengeable.
    Ppl

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to Volney on Tue Sep 5 11:39:53 2023
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 9:45:05 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
    On 9/5/2023 12:55 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
    Paul Alsing wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 8:58:59 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    Paul Alsing wrote:

I have one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism! I have 100 percent evidence dat Albert Einstein had autism!! The evidence I have is overwhelming!!!

Not my job. Remember, YOU wrote here that YOU had "one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism" and that it was "100 percent irrefutable!!!! "... and I am asking you to present that 100% proof... but, of course, you cannot do that...
    you just make shit up >as you go along, and I am telling you that my bullshit meter is going crazy...

You wrote that you have "100 percent irrefutable proof" that Einstein
    had autism. Let's see it. What Paul considers an acceptable diagnosis
    isn't relevant until you present your "100 percent irrefutable proof".

Either present your "100 percent irrefutable proof" or admit that you
    are a liar and there is no such proof. Or you can run away with your
    tail between your legs

I know virtually nothing about autism, including how it is diagnosed. No clue. However, when I see a claim like this it rings all kinds of alarm bells and I feel the need to ask for evidence. After all...

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” is a phrase popularized by Carl Sagan.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to Paul Alsing on Tue Sep 5 15:00:14 2023
    On 9/5/2023 2:39 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 9:45:05 AM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
    On 9/5/2023 12:55 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
    Paul Alsing wrote:

Paul Alsing wrote:

Not my job. Remember, YOU wrote here that YOU had "one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism" and that it was "100 percent irrefutable!!!! "... and I am asking you to present that 100% proof... but, of course, you cannot do that...
    you just make shit up >as you go along, and I am telling you that my bullshit meter is going crazy...

You wrote that you have "100 percent irrefutable proof" that Einstein
    had autism. Let's see it. What Paul considers an acceptable diagnosis
    isn't relevant until you present your "100 percent irrefutable proof".

Either present your "100 percent irrefutable proof" or admit that you
    are a liar and there is no such proof. Or you can run away with your
    tail between your legs

I know virtually nothing about autism, including how it is diagnosed. No clue. However, when I see a claim like this it rings all kinds of alarm bells and I feel the need to ask for evidence. After all...

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” is a phrase popularized by Carl Sagan.

I don't know much about it either, but these days a diagnosis by a
    professional psychologist licensed to do so is needed. I don't know if
    such a thing even existed while Einstein was alive, much less was he
    ever tested. Many people guess whether many historic figures may have
    been autistic/had Aspergers or other "differences" from mainstream
    people based on their known behavior, including Newton, Einstein and
    Tesla. But these can be no more than educated guesses given the
    inability of anyone, including professional psychologists, to observe or interview any of them.

And yes, "100 percent irrefutable proof" of Einstein being autistic is certainly an extraordinary claim requiring extraordinary evidence, isn't it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to The Starmaker on Fri Sep 8 16:52:56 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 3:16:59 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    The Starmaker wrote:

Paul Alsing wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 9:55:45 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    Paul Alsing wrote:

Paul Alsing wrote:

Paul Alsing wrote:

On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 2:52:00 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
    The Starmaker wrote:
    Like for example...Albert Einstein had autism. 1 percent of the world
    population has autism.

https://www.aruma.com.au/about-us/blog/did-einstein-have-autism/

"While researchers can speculate about Einstein having autism, the truth is we'll never really know. Trying to diagnose someone with autism based on biographical information is not reliable, and his behaviour could be due to a few
    different causes."
    Oh please with your stupid talking for others: "we'll never really know."
    You mean You will never know! Because you're retarded...you're in dat one percent of retards. Whats your disease?? ADHDBMG? And who is "we'll"? your momma and your poppa? your stupid wife? your stupid kid? your stupid dog? your stupid
    girlfriend?
    (yeah, she's stupid if she's wit you.)

Not my job. Remember, YOU wrote here that YOU had "one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism" and that it was "100 percent irrefutable!!!! "... and I am asking you to present that 100% proof... but, of course, you cannot do that..
    . you just make shit up >as you go along, and I am telling you that my bullshit meter is going crazy...

--
    The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
    to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
    and challenge the unchallengeable.

Keep deflecting, starfaker, that is all you have to offer... you certainly have zero evidence in support of your invalid claim.

You wrote: "biographical information is not reliable" meaning anything writen in a biography book is not reliable????

But you haven't express what is reliable information. What type of information do you accept as proof or evidence of autism????

I think you shall fail to tell everyone what is Your criteria for information that you accept as proof or evidence of autism????

you know how stupid you look now? Everybody here knows you are a 'strange person', and not to be trusted. you proven it.

So, what is Your criteria for information that you accept as proof or evidence of autism????

Well, nevermind Paul, you're a complete waste of everybodys time anyway..

Sez who? You? I would ask for evidence of this unsupported claim of yours but everyone already knows that you cannot provide evidence for any of your claims now!

I'll continue for others here benefits.

But first, I need to educate others here (if not everyone) what are the symptoms of Autism so
    that yous have a better Level of understanding...

since most of yous don't read Books...
    start with:

Watch Love on the Spectrum | Netflix Official Site https://www.netflix.com/title/81338328

I have one hundred percent proof dat Albert Einstein had autism! I have 100 percent evidence dat Albert Einstein had autism!! The evidence I have is overwhelming!!! It is 100 percent irrefutable!!!!

No, you do not, that is an obvious lie. You could always show me to be wrong ,but to do that you would need to provide that evidence, and we already know that you don't actually have any!

btw, Albert Einstein has an extreme case of Autism which yous will soon find out. It is 100 percent irrefutable!!!! The evidence I have is overwhelming!!!

i'll continue with more information later...

I'm not holding my breath...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05