• World's single finest Logic Syllogism-- In a world where most are poor

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Thu Aug 10 15:10:33 2023
    22m views AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
    1 view
    Subscribe
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 1, 2023, 3:12:02 AM

to

AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) 22m views

When you combine All Existence.... or Everything that Exists.... combine that with All Matter is only one single atom of 1 of 118 possible chemical elements, then you end up with the Universe itself is one single atom of 1 of 118 single chemical element.
    Plutonium atom fits all the special numbers of physics and math.

In previous writings I did not start the syllogism with two quantifiers back-to-back as in All Existence is two quantifiers back to back. And the proposition that all atoms are 1 of 118 possible atoms as the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. So once I
    combine All Existence with that of 1 out of 118 possible atoms, I thence end up with the Cosmos itself being a single atom.

The combination of All Existence with 1 out of 118, eliminates the Cosmos being a compound or being a mixture of atoms. It forces the All Existence to pinpoint a single individual atom. And the element plutonium fits all the constants of physics and
    mathematics.

This shuts the mouth of stupid idiots, failures of logic-- with all humans are made of cells, hence a human is a single cell.

The Atomic theory is in fact the statement-- All matter is 1 of a possible of 118 different kinds of atoms. If the Universe-Cosmos was not a single individual atom, then the Atomic Theory is no longer a law of physics for it has the exception of the
    Cosmos itself. Idiots of logic can never understand a logical argument and can never understand that the Atomic theory itself is in jeopardy if the Cosmos was not a single individual atom.

5-AP's_grand_Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) 3m views

The only place in all of Logic and Science where the argument starts out with Universal quantifier back-to-back with Existential quantifier, as indicative of its validity-- All Existence, or, Everything that Exists....

My 231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable
    with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism.
    Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All"
    Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best
    answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years,
    and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius,
    much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023
    years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has
    excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM 
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the
    size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the
    Atom Totality.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

AP's grand Atomic Theory syllogism//My 231st published book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    7:31 PM (4 hours ago)

to

When you combine All Existence.... or Everything that Exists.... combine that with All Matter is only one single atom of 1 of 118 possible chemical elements, then you end up with the Universe itself is one single atom of 1 of 118 single chemical element.
    Plutonium atom fits all the special numbers of physics and math.

In previous writings I did not start the syllogism with two quantifiers back-to-back as in All Existence is two quantifiers back to back. And the proposition that all atoms are 1 of 118 possible atoms as the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. So once I
    combine All Existence with that of 1 out of 118 possible atoms, I thence end up with the Cosmos itself being a single atom.

The combination of All Existence with 1 out of 118, eliminates the Cosmos being a compound or being a mixture of atoms. It forces the All Existence to pinpoint a single individual atom. And the element plutonium fits all the constants of physics and
    mathematics.

This shuts the mouth of fools, failures of logic-- with all humans are made of cells, hence a human is a single cell.

The Atomic theory is in fact the statement-- All matter is 1 of a possible of 118 different kinds of atoms. If the Universe-Cosmos was not a single individual atom, then the Atomic Theory is no longer a law of physics for it has the exception of the
    Cosmos itself. Idiots of logic can never understand a logical argument and can never understand that the Atomic theory itself is in jeopardy if the Cosmos was not a single individual atom.

This is the sore point of science education, we do not emphasize thinking straight and thinking clearly in science in college and university education. Which is evident in that Logic is never required for a degree in science. Happily I was smart enough
    to realize when I went to college to load up on Logic, and that pays off spectacularly for me now. Most scientists could not put together a logical argument, instead, their writings are mostly cackling pell mell crankery. We can see that clearly in
    journal writing as cackling pell mell rolling over in a handbasket crankery. In fact, so bad is science journal writing, that one can easily see, they write the way they do to Obfuscate the subject, not elucidate the subject, and I attribute that to the
    fact that few if any college graduates of science took formal logic in school.

AP, King of Science, especially physics and logic

I still have more distance to travel on this syllogism. Mostly to show those with few logical marbles how this back to back "All Existence of the proposition All Matter is 1 out of 118 single individual atoms of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements.

Fools with their all animals are made of cells, a cat is an animal hence the cat is a single cell. How does one explain to a novice of logic the meaning of "All Existence" back to back quantifiers applied to all matter is 1 of 118 elements.

Now I need to discuss some loose ends here. For the majority of people, I would say are logically not intelligent. Logic is after all, a form of mathematics, and people, perhaps 95% of people in the world are haters of mathematics beyond High School,
    perhaps, even in High School mathematics.

So I need to discuss some loose ends here, that the novice of logic would get stuck on.

The novice would come to me and say-- Mr. Plutonium, a light wave is not a atom, nor a 0.5MeV particle that runs the TV for me, nor the radio waves Light Waves that runs the radio for me and yet they are existing.

And here the novice is asking a good question that needs a answer. Yes, atoms have subatomic particles of proton, muon, Dirac magnetic monopole of 0.5MeV particles, and neutrons. But these all come from 1 of 118 possible atomic elements. These are parts
    of Atoms, and they exist, and many are outside of their atom that caused their existence. Which, this in no way harms the Atomic Theory Syllogism of the Cosmos itself is one single big Atom.

And that Atomic Theory Syllogism implies, that the Cosmos itself can be discerning of the small atom compared to the Cosmic Atom. We are beginning to see this in the astronomy mappings such as written in this old post of mine. Humanity is beginning to
    see the large scale structure of the Universe matching the tiny quantum mechanics of the interior of Atoms of a proton composed of rings with a muon doing the Faraday law inside the proton, thrusting through these rings.

Newsgroups: sci.astro, sci.physics, sci.math
    Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 23:20:36 -0700 (PDT)
    Local: Wed, May 7 2008 1:20 am
    Subject: #10 P-P supercluster "ring" in the mapping of galaxies is perhaps the outline of the Dodecahedron of the 5f6 of the 231Pu Atom Totality; new book: "Why the Universe is organized into Galaxies by the Atom Totality" ATOM TOTALITY 2nd &3rd editions

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloan_Great_Wall

(3) http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/

Now I am looking at the (3) from caltech with all of its pictures of
    the mapping of galaxies.
    Looking at those pictures to see if I can perhaps recognize the lobes
    of a Dodecahedron
    caused by the 5f6 of 231Pu Atom Totality.

Let me quote a passage to a picture of that Caltech website so that
    the reader can recognize
    what I am referring to:
    --- quoting Caltech website ---
    The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
    (left side of image)
    and the P-I supercluster extending up into the ZoA terminating as the
    Great Attractor
    region (notably Abell 3627) disappears behind a wall of Milky Way
    stars. An intriguing
    "ring" or chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern
    to the southern