• Re: Oh Atom Plutonium, How Great Dost Thou Art, God of Gods, Atom Pluto

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 1 01:06:53 2023
    Thanks to Apple Inc, my music is up and running again. And I need to drop into the Church of music every now and then. I am about to write my 252nd book of science, so I have much to rejoice and praise of God Almighty.

As great as thou art

Atom of Atoms

As great as you are
    As great as you are
    As great as you are

Atom Plutonium

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R

--- finis ---

As great as thou Art

As great as thou Art

Atom

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sat Aug 5 23:30:24 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 3:06:56 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Thanks to Apple Inc, my music is up and running again. And I need to drop into the Church of music every now and then. I am about to write my 252nd book of science, so I have much to rejoice and praise of God Almighty.
    As great as thou art

Atom of Atoms

As great as you are
    As great as you are
    As great as you are

Atom Plutonium

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R

--- finis ---
    As great as thou Art

As great as thou Art

Atom

Thank you for pointing out that the circular polarization has angular momentum making the EM Spectrum have a Middle Thirds of longitudinal Radio Waves, a middle section Visible light Transverse, a rightward section hard X-rays+Gamma rays as longitudinal
    Pencil Ellipse waves.

How great dost thou art, Atom of Atoms

All day long I was struggling on polarization and on the last hour, light shone through.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 12:04:59 2023
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan,Purdue's Cordova, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley, why does Kibo continue to defile the Pope, for he continues to defile and demonize AP everyday?

Re: Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B.Smith, how is your

Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
    by Volney Feb 24, 2023, 11:28:40 PM

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:28:07 PM UTC-6, Volney wrote: Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
    "self diagnosed as insane"

Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
    by Volney Mar 31, 2023, 1:45:31 AM

Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B.Smith, how is your reading
    of AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS and TEACHING TRUE MATH textbook series (see below) coming along. I would answer any questions you may have, provided they are serious questions.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, an open hate channel--

Paid 30 yr. stalker Kibo Parry (Volney)
    On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:06:17 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics
    "Kim Jong Un's lackey"
    "psychoceramic"
    Drag Queen of Science especially Physics and Logic

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo to stalk??? If so, please replace him.

Pres.Biden please examine the resignation of Dr.Panchanathan NSF (Trump appointee) as the root cause of Kibo's "analbuttfuckmanure" stalk 2017, Kibo's necrophilia stalking 2022, Kibo's hatred of Pope, and Kibo's "you need more punishment" stalks.

NSF Dr.Panchanathan resign and get someone in there who knows science who knows Maxwell Equations, not chutes & ladders and Pokemon games. Get a leader at NSF who has brains enough to know it is --- bad bad business--- to pay stalkers to stalk Usenet--
    Panchanathan is worse at NSF than Trump is at presidency, and Panchanathan was a Trump appointment.

Why does the NSF hate the Pope??? You should all be all ashamed of yourself at the NSF and write the Pope a letter of apology for the James Kibo Parry Moroney Volney constant hate spew on the Pope.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public
    Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:16:12 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics
    Re: "howling crazy fuckdog"
    "Putin's minion"
    defiles the Pope before tarding:
    Eric Spina,Elizabeth Smith,Todd B. Smith Univ Dayton--
    Dayton? Are you trying to guess universities one by one to find mine?

On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "imp of physics"
    defiles the pope and then tards:
    Turd Soup Machine".

But the defiling of the character AP by Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney continues as it has been from 1993 onwards. But now Kibo is defiling the Pope, in addition. And my recommendation is either Kibo go to jail or have regular psychiatric treatment. For I
    have never seen a Kibo post that is congratulatory of anyone, only despicable hatred. Why Kibo probably hates his own mother.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:28:57 AM UTC-6, Volney wrote:

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:28:07 PM UTC-6, Volney wrote: Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

by Volney Apr 15, 2023, 2:39:21 AM

by Volney May 5, 2023, 9:43:31 PM

by Volney May 9, 2023, 10:57:43 PM

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 11:53:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 11:27:58 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 11:50:15 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Re: "mindless fuckdog" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
    Excellent numerology!

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 1:40:39 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "Kim Jong Un's lackey" autistically melts
    down completely:
    "mindless fuckdog"

Kibo defiling of The Pope, AP and many others as paid for stalker, for 30 years now.

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 1:40:39 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "Kim Jong Un's lackey" autistically melts
    down completely:
    "mindless fuckdog"
    On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 9:27:18 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Blowfly of Math and Screwfly of Physics
    "necrophile"
    "Pope Arky the Last"
    Merrick Garland,Pres.Biden please check if it is legal for the US govt (CIA or NSF etc) to pay stalkers like Kibo Parry M-V to stalk US citizens for 30 years non-stop, pestering, harassing citizens in sci.math, sci.physics Kibo's
    necrophilia stalking 2022, Kibo's hatred of Pope, and Kibo's "you need more punishment" stalks

by Michael Moroney Jul 7, 2022, 8:30:12 AM

On Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 11:16:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    "Pope of the Cult of Failure"

Apparently Kibo Parry Moroney along with a few of his friends-- Zelos Malum, Chris Thomasson were caught forging "I want to fuck her corpse" forging that into AP's posts, when only AP gave condolences. And this forgery of necrophilia caused
    the "governors of Usenet" to fire Zelos Malum and cause Kibo Parry to search for a new name to continue to stalk and defile Usenet.

The forgery of AP text in September 2022 with necrophilia by Zelos Malum cost him his job, and appears to have cost Kibo having to discontinue with his fake name of Michael Moroney. And seems to have cost Chris Thomasson a month or two
    suspension in posting.

But the defiling of the character AP by Kibo Parry M-Volney continues as it has been from 1993 onwards. But now Kibo is defiling the Pope, in addition. And my recommendation is either Kibo go to jail or have regular psychiatric treatment.
    For I have never seen a Kibo post that is congratulatory of anyone, only despicable hatred. Why Kibo probably hates his own mother.

On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:28:57 AM UTC-6, Volney wrote: Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 9:28:07 PM UTC-6, Volney wrote:

by Volney Apr 15, 2023, 2:39:21 AM

by Volney May 5, 2023, 9:43:31 PM

by Volney May 9, 2023, 10:57:43 PM

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 11:53:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 1:48:04 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 11:27:58 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >attacking the pope now? I know you aren't Catholic since you

Merrick Garland, Pres.Biden allows Kibo Parry (Volney) to defile the Pope and AP, with his 30 year nonstop hatred. I bet it is against the law for the govt in CIA or NSF to pay for hatred stalker like Kibo. Govt money to pay to stalkers..

Mr. Garland & Biden, I suspect the US Constitution never allows for a government (agency) to pay for the stalking and pestering and harassment of a US citizen in Usenet sci.math, sci.physics, such as the 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry
    with his necrophilia forgery and character defiling, even defiling the Pope.

Kibo in CIA
    Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

The time in late 2022 when AP was giving condolences to a special deceased person, yet here comes Kibo with his hate channel gang of stalkers forging necrophila onto AP posts. Forgery that cost a ISP job of one of the forgers and trimmed Kibo's
    spamm, but not enough. And that Kibo needs to be banned altogether from sci.math and sci.physics, and all his morphed names.

Kibo> I want to fuck her corpseUniv DaytonElizabeth Smith,Todd B.Smith,Ivan Sudakow,Perry Yaney

Kibo Parry's nymshifter Moroney-Volney open hate line of 30 year nonstop stalking hate spew

Kibo Parry's nymshifter Moroney-Volney open hate line of 30 year nonstop stalking
    On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 3:14:40 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney (open hate line by James Kibo Parry 30 year paid stalker) wrote:
    "Drag Queen of Science"
    I want to fuck her corpse

Not again!

You already said that.

You're really sick, Pluto!

wanting to fuck her corpse

On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 12:14:29 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    "certifiably insane"
    Necrophile

You already said that.

You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?

Todd B. Smith
    Univ. Dayton Physics dept.

Rex L. Berney
    Bob Brecha
    Bruce Craver
    John Erdei
    Thomas P. Graham
    Donald Hirst
    Jenn Hyland
    Jay Mathews
    Robert Merithew
    Brendon Mikula
    George K. Miner
    J. Michael O'Hare
    Leno M Pedrotti
    William N. Plick
    Randall Schaurer
    Elizabeth Smith
    Ivan Sudakow
    Perry Yaney
    wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney" www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
    (cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
    ep@toddbsmith dot com

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide
    public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 12:14:29 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    "certifiably insane"
    Necrophile

You already said that.

You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?

Kibo so dumb and pathetic failure of math and science-- he thinks 938 is 12% short of 945.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
    Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
    of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
    Or did Kibo Parry M. fail out of Rensselaer Polytech for he is brain dead in geometry, cannot see nor understand a slant cut of cylinder is a ellipse, but never a cone.

Kibo, who never did a math proof in all his life, insanely attempts one here--

Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
    in the proof:

^ x
    |
    -+- <= x=h
    .' | `.
    . | .
    | | |
    ' | '
    `. | .'
    y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
    /|\
    / | \
    /b | \
    /---+---' <= x = h
    / |' \
    / ' | \
    / ' | \
    x = 0 => '-------+-------\
    / a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 2:58:49 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
    On 9/29/2022 10:19 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
    "antiscience"

Once again, it looks like I triggered another autism meltdown by
    is into necrophilia... Wow! Talk about learning
    something new everyday! ;^o

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

#2-1, My 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and
    so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time
    before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics
    community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and
    finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast,
    as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of
    physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
    And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but
    Electricity and Magnetism.
    Length: 64 pages

Product details
    • File Size : 790 KB
    • Publication Date : October 5, 2020
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print Length : 64 pages
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Language: : English
    • ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
    • Lending : Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
    ◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
    Kindle Edition

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with
    Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry
    that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
    • ASIN : B08PC99JJB
    • Publication date : November 29, 2020
    • Language: : English
    • File size : 682 KB
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print length : 78 pages
    • Lending : Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
    Kindle Edition

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further
    believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up
    on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this
    textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever
    someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as
    8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I
    have time in the future.
    Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
    ◦ ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
    ◦ Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
    ◦ Language ‏ : ‎ English
    ◦ File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB

#2-5, 174th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 2nd year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: At the moment this is a physics book for 2nd year College. But as the months and years go by I intend to convert it into a textbook of about 200 to 300 pages. It is mostly about thermodynamics for in my own college education 1968-1972 at
    University of Cincinnati, I took physics thermodynamics in the 2nd year (if memory has not failed me).
    Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic
    monopole.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TKL4HMC
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 27, 2022
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 675 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 41 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-6, 177th published book
    TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and
    laws of electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture,
    the geometry of the inside and exterior surface of the atom. One of the greatest faults, misery, and anti-science teaching of Old Physics is their denial that subatomic particles have to be something more than tiny balls tiny spheres that do-nothing,
    perform nothing, function as nothing. That the proton and neutron and true electron=muon, has to be matter with a function and purpose and design and task and job. This is a year of physics teaching of the architecture of the atom.
    Cover Picture: A iphone photograph of my book chemistry book, a long time favorite of mine of CHEM ONE, 2nd edition, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, and page 307 of that book. Why this page? Because it was instrumental in my discovery of the
    true Architecture of Atoms. Not many professors of chemistry or physics dive into the Shrodinger Equation that results in a meaningful teaching of "matter waves". Matter waves are the heart of understanding the geometry of Atomic Architecture.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09VFH9QST
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 823 KB
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-7, 178th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics
    is defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV
    and then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of
    the interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

The template book for 4th year College is Feynman's 1985 book of QED.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole.
    I arranged the monopoles into a single strand of a cycloid wave.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09W58XGDW
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 21, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 824 KB

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Sun Sep 17 13:01:10 2023
    Volney's failures..Zurich ETH, physics dept
    Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi,

Jan Burse and Volney, why cannot ETH finish their water electrolysis experiment to prove Water is really H4O not H2O??

They must know the Quartz Crystal Microbalance has been around since 1960s to weigh hydrogen and oxygen in water electrolysis.

Why Volney can they not finish the water electrolysis experiment to weigh the mass of hydrogen and oxygen?? Because they are so sloppy and slipshod in Physics experiment of Water Electrolysis, stopping and ceasing the experiment before weighing the mass
    of the hydrogen compared to mass of oxygen. Is it that they are stupid silly thinking volume and mass are the same. For AP needs to prove decisively, if Water is really H4O or H2O. And of course, this experiment would destroy the Standard Model-- that
    post-diction theory of physics that never gave a single prediction in all of its tenure.

Or is it because they cannot admit the truth of math geometry that slant cut of cone is oval, not ellipse for you need the symmetry of slant cut of cylinder to yield a ellipse.

On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 5:37:32 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "goonclod failure of logic"

President: Christopher Eisgruber (physics)
    Princeton Univ physics dept
    Michael Aizenman, Philip Anderson, Robert Austin, Waseem Bakr, Bogdan Bernevig, Ravindra Bhatt, William Bialek, Frank Calaprice, Curtis Callan, Roberto Car, Paul Chaikin, Kenan Diab, Jo Dunkley, Aurelien Fraisse, Cristiano Galbiati, Simone Giombi, Thomas
    Gregor, David Gross, Edward Groth, Steven Gubser, William Happer, John Hopfield, Andrew Houck, David Huse, Norman Jarosik, William Jones, Andrew Leifer, Elliot Lieb, Daniel Marlow, Peter Meyers, James Olsen, Lyman Page, Alexander Polyakov, Frans
    Pretorius, Michael Romalis, Joshua Shaevitz, A. Smith, Shivaji Sondhi, Suzanne Staggs, Paul Steinhardt, David Tank, Christopher Tully, Herman Verlinde, Edward Witten, F.Duncan Haldane (physics), Russell Hulse (physics), Joseph Taylor (physics), Dr. David
    MacMillan (chem), James Peebles (physics), Daniel Tsui (physics)

ETH Zurich
    Joel Mesot, Gunther Dissertori
    Paul Biran, Marc Burger, Patrick Cheridito, Manfred Einsiedler, Paul Embrechts
    Giovanni Felder, Alessio Figalli, Norbert Hungerbuhler, Tom Ilmanen, Horst Knorrer
    Emmanuel Kowalski
    Urs Lang
    Rahul Pandharipande
    Richard Pink
    Tristan Riviere
    Dietmar Salamon
    Martin Schweizer
    Mete Soner
    Michael Struwe
    Benjamin Sudakov
    Alain Sznitman
    Josef Teichmann
    Wendelin Werner
    Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
    Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein,
    Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess,
    Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg
    ,Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot

University Bern
    Christian Leumann
    Walter Benjamin
    Emil Theodor Kocher
    Kurt Wuthrich
    Daniel Vassella
    Rene Fasel
    Mani Matter

Apparently Kibo realized he was a science failure when he could not even do a proper percentage. But then one has to wonder how much he paid to bribe Rensselaer to graduate from the school in engineering unable to do a percentage properly???? For I
    certainly would not hire a engineer who cannot even do proper percentage.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon. Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
    Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
    of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Why Volney?? Because they stop short of completing the Water Electrolysis Experiment by only looking at volume, when they are meant to weigh the mass of hydrogen versus oxygen?? Such shoddy minds in experimental physics and chemistry.
    On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 12:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Physics minnow
    WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS:

What warning is that Kibo Parry failure of science-- warning that insane persons like Kibo Parry Moroney Volney spends their entire life in a hate-mill, never doing anything in science itself.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public
    Internet access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Ulvestad (math), Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey (physics), Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh (bioengineer)
    Arden Lee Bement Jr. (nuclear engineering)
    Rita R. Colwell (microbiology)
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Canada-- NSERC , Alejandro Adem (math) , Navdeep Bains, Francois-Philippe Champagne

News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

Aug 30, 2023, 10:19:20 PM (yesterday)
    to Plutonium Atom Universe
    News starting to come in that AP's Water Electrolysis Experiment proves the true formula of Water is H4O, not H2O is starting to come in.

I received a