• Comparing the Money-Scams of Quantum Computing with the raucous over Ar

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 23 13:07:14 2023
    Now I am disappointing that the news media is all hype over Artificial Intelligence. Almost every day now, is news segments on Artificial Intelligence.

Not to worry about AI (more aptly called artificial ignorance, because you really have to look hard for any signs of intelligence). Not to worry unless fools use these computers in a military chain of command, such as lauching of nuclear missiles. If
    humanity is foolish enough to place AI between the launch of a nuclear missile and not to launch, then we are in huge huge danger, for a short circuit in AI would send the world into nuclear world war 3. All because AI was used in military.

I wrote a book on the maximum intelligence of AI saying it is anagram intelligence where humans are still needed to sift and pan through anagrams created by AI, and piece together the meaning. For example, if a AI spit out a anagram -- real electron of
    atoms is a muon, and then the physics community read this anagram and started to think about it and test it, then that is the maximum intelligence a AI could ever give.

So the name Artificial Intelligence is really an exaggeration way out of proportion. Better is to say AI represents artificial ignorance because it is anagram wisdom at best.

---------------

But another important question we should ponder, is the hype of Quantum Computing. And here I wrote a book on that hype saying the hype is there because investors are looking to fraud the general public with thinking there is substance behind a computer
    dubbed --- quantum, versus the regular normal computer.

Here the fraud and deception on the world public, is a question AP keeps asking newsreporters and captains of industry and technology.

Tell me, tell AP, what parts are in a Quantum Computer that is not in a regular computer such as my desktop Apple computer.

We all know a electric car has a electric motor that a old fashioned regular car has no drive train of a electric motor, instead a internal combustion engine.

So the difference between a Electric car and a gasoline powered car is that one has a electric motor.

Likewise, what is the difference in parts of a Regular Computer versus a Quantum Computer???

Until that question is answered, the entire quantum computer industry is merely a Fraud and con-art of the world.

If you cannot tell AP what part/s exist in a Quantum Computer from a normal regular computer, then there does not exist a quantum computer, and it is only a fraud on general public.

Include in my 118th published book

Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//Engineering series, book 2
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

AP

Comparing the Money-Scams of Quantum Computing with the raucous over Artificial Intelligence--- include in my 118th book of science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 24 08:06:16 2023
    So, well, AP is patiently waiting for a engineer of Quantum Computing or a news reporter to say, what part of a quantum computer is not found in a regular-normal computer. And until that information is given, the entire industry of quantum computing is a
    con-art fraud industry, whose aim is merely to strip the money from investors who are suckers of "quantum computing".

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)