• Proudly announcing my 119th published book of science //The 2 Chemistry

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 23 12:36:56 2023
    My 119th published book.

Last revision was July 2023. This is AP's 119th published book of science.

Prologue: Sorry, but by July of 2023, I discovered that the governing principle for the 2nd Periodic Table is the geometry in motion of a Rectangle in Whirling Squares (see my 250th book) based on the number 4 for a table that is 4 by 25; and not based
    upon 6 for Lewis structure or 6 faces of a cube.
    So it turns out that my 119th book-- this book-- was a premature search for the 2nd table. So this 6 by 17 table was just a warm-up for finding the true 2nd table, a 4 by 25 array. That makes this book mostly of a historical value. In my 250th book of
    science, I detail why the Periodic Table is a 4 by 25 table. But I thank this book for setting the stages, the path forward in that discovery. Those curious of the history of my discovery of the 2nd table of elements because the Atom structure requires
    two tables-- one table for the neutrons as skin cover with Dirac magnetic monopoles and as parallel plate capacitors which makes the regular Mendeleev periodic table; and --a second table for the proton + muon of Atoms requires a separate table. You see,
    Atom structure is proton+ muon then neutrons as capacitors, and both need their own tables.

Rather than correct this book, for the 2nd table that embodies the protons+ muons is a 4 by 25 table, I rather leave this book untouched, mistakes and all, and leave it as a historical book. The correct array is found in my 250th book. My 250th published
    book.

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface:
    In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real true electron of atoms was the muon and this muon is stuck inside its attendant proton torus. The muon is of 105MeV while the proton is 840 MeV. The particle that JJ Thomson in 1897 discovered was not the
    electron of atoms but instead was the Dirac magnetic monopole. Such a huge mistake throughout all of chemistry and physics, to think the electron was 0.5MeV orbiting around outside a proton of 938MeV breaks even the angular momentum concept of physics,
    for no hydrogen atom can exist with a 0.5 MeV particle traveling at 99.9% the speed of light around a 938MeV particle just will not stay together. And besides, in that Bohr-Rutherford model of the atom, their subatomic particles have no function, no job,
    no task, nothing. In that viewpoint of the atom, there must be a second Periodic Table of Chemical Elements that takes into account the true geometry of the atom. That geometry is based on protons forming a torus and the nucleus of the atom is the donut
    hole and parallel plate capacitor covering top and bottom of the proton torus composed of neutrons.

We keep the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements based on magnetic monopoles, the 0.5MeV particle and causing S,P,D,F orbitals. We keep that table, but we now include other tables based on the torus structure of protons of atoms.

Cover Picture: artwork of what a Periodic Table of Chemical Elements based on 6, looks like.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0891TTP29
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 21, 2020 revised in 2022
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 1081 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 109 pages
    Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Best Sellers Rank: #4,312,406 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,251 in General Chemistry & Reference
    ◦ #15,495 in General Chemistry

Proudly announcing my 119th published book of science //The 2 Chemistry Periodic Tables of Elements, one based on magnetic monopole S,P,D,F and one a Nuclear Table based on torus geometry of 6 by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)