• My_250th book of science// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where Water is real

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Thu Jul 20 22:31:54 2023
    My_250th book of science// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where Water is really H4O not H2O, by Archimedes Plutonium. So what is ionized hydrogen and does the Sun's hydrogen that of H2 and not H.

The NBC 2006 report implies the Sun's hydrogen is mostly H2. In Old Chemistry H2 was considered a diatomic molecule, in New Chemistry, H2 is the actual genuine hydrogen atom, under the principle that no atom can exist without a capacitor, so the one H
    transforms into a quasi neutron to the other H. So H2 is atomic hydrogen, not a molecule and deuterium is a hydrogen atom as well as tritium. But H alone is a subatomic particle that is unstable and likely becomes a gamma ray.

What is ionized hydrogen? That is H2 with a magnetic monopole that rests on the surface of the parallel plate capacitor. This has to be the case to explain the Helium ionized and Oxygen ionized and Iron ionized in Solar Flare.

Now it would be interesting to find out which of the hydrogen atoms is more easily ionized? Is it H2, or deuterium or tritium? Because H2 has one H acting as a quasi neutron, it maybe more easily ionized than deuterium. On the other hand, because H2 has
    no complete neutron in a H, it maybe more difficult to ionize H2 as it takes all the magnetic monopoles to satisfy its H acting as a neutron.

AP

Alright, I need to discuss the mathematics of True Chemistry.

So far I dealt with the Torus geometry as the Proton torus of coils with muon inside doing the Faraday law. And thus the absolute need of neutrons as skin cover and parallel plate capacitors to storage the new production of electricity. This involves the
    special number 4, as seen in Harold Jacobs book "Mathematics: A Human Endeavor" 1970, page 290, "Experiment. A Logarithmic Spiral in a "Rectangle of Whirling Squares"". And in this rectangle of whirling squares we get the special numbers phi = 1.61...
    the equiangular number 2.71.... and we get pi = 3.14..... Perhaps the most important set of numbers in physics and mathematics, all by rectangle of whirling squares. We can say the rectangle of whirling squares is the physics of motion in electricity and
    magnetism.

It takes 4 squares to make a 360 degree revolution around a starting square.

And we see this in Chemistry Table, that the P orbital is add 4 to S orbital. The D orbital is add 4 to P orbital. The F orbital is add 4 to D orbital.

But now, let me add another math special number, the number 2 as seen in the S orbital. Every row of Table of Chemical elements has a S orbital to start that row.

And we get this number 2 in geometry from the fact that say we had cube blocks to stack. So how many cube blocks is needed to enclose completely 1 cube block? Answer: 26 more cube blocks for 3^3 = 27 with our enclosed cube as the center, surrounded by 26
    other blocks. Now how many more cube blocks is needed to enclose completely the 27 cube blocks?? Answer: we need 2 more in a row that makes 5, and where 5^3 = 125 so that 125 subtract 27 is 98 more cube blocks to enclose the 27 cube as its center.

Now in a torus, the center is a donut hole, but in physics of Atomic theory that donut hole can be either empty space or it can be where neutrons as parallel plate capacitors reside.

So here is where we get the 2 number or the S orbital of chemical elements.

To enclose 1 cube we need 1+2 = 3 unit cubes for a row. To enclose the 3^3 cube, we need 3+2 = 5 or the 5^3 to enclose the 3^3 cube. To enclose the 5^3 cube we need 5+2 = 7 for the 7^3 to enclose the 5^3 cube. And again, the adding of 2 is the S orbital
    of Chemistry.

AP

250th AP book of science-- proving Water is really H4O, not H2O, and what it solves is the question of the purpose and function of every subatomic particle// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

I am wondering how a Experimental Physicist would make the set-up for a precision exacting weighing of electrolysis of water, weighing the hydrogen test tube and the oxygen test tube. The reason I ask is all the pictures I have seen of electrolysis, has
    the test tubes submerged in the water and watch the bubbles replace the water.

But there is difficulty in weighing these test tubes. When pulling them out of the water, how to prevent contamination. How to prevent from water being inside the tube. How to prevent ambient air from entering.

I am sure an experienced Experimental Physicist and avoid all these contaminations. Probably a entire different arrangement would be set-up.

250th AP book of science and what it solves is the question of the purpose and function of every subatomic particle// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

The blight and decay of Old Physics and Old Chemistry is their subatomic particles are tiny balls with no purpose and no function. Created by wastrel scientists playing math algebra games called Standard Model.

What AP does instead is say the laws of Electromagnetism-- Faraday law, Coulomb law, Ampere law, Capacitor law are direct embodiments of subatomic particles.

So a proton of an atom is part of the Faraday law-- the coil is the proton. The electron of atoms is another part of the Faraday law-- the bar magnet that thrusts through the proton coil. You begin to see and appreciate the Logic behind this. Where we
    escape the insanity of "ball here, stick and ball there" and mindless electrons whizzing around balls with no purpose.

The neutrons in Old Physics and Old Chemistry were especially silly items, but in New Physics, the neutron comes from the Capacitor law, for we need to storage the electricity produced from the muon thrusting through the proton coil torus. So neutrons
    are parallel plates capacitor.

And now we understand why the Water molecule has to be H4O, for it makes no logical sense that you have a proton and muon inside producing electricity if there is no capacitor to storage that electricity. This is why H2 is the hydrogen atom, and not H
    alone. For one of the two proton+muon converts to acting as a capacitor and storage the electricity made by the other proton+muon.

H2 is not a molecule, it is the hydrogen atom itself. This means that OH is actually H2O.

Methane is said to be H4C in Old Chemistry, Old Physics, but here again, once mass measurements are conducted on methane, it is highly likely that the methane molecule is indeed, really H8C.

Let me tell you the story of Paul Dirac, a superb physicist with a logical mind to do physics. It is extremely rare to find a physicist with a logical mind. But Dirac had one. And about 1930, his logical physics mind told him that there had to be a
    magnetic monopole --- had to be --- otherwise the laws of physics were anti-symmetrical, the EM laws had no symmetry. This is what kept Dirac anchored to the truth. Sadly the magnetic monopole was discovered by AP long after Dirac died, discovered by AP
    in 2016-2017 reasoning that the muon was the true electron of atoms, meant the 0.5MeV particle was Dirac's magnetic monopole.

I tell this story because what kept Dirac going was the alternative of Anti-symmetry. Likewise, what keeps AP going about water being H4O and not H2O is another case of Anti-symmetry. The existence of an Atom which has proton and muon but no capacitor is
    Anti-symmetry.

250th AP book of science and what it solves is the question of the purpose and function of every subatomic particle// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

AP

Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

+Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within

3m views Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

Now I see some of these electronic weighing scales are accurate to 0.00001 gram. I do not know if that is within the accuracy I need for weighing a test tube of oxygen then a test tube of hydrogen from water electrolysis.

Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

In Old Chemistry and Old Physics, their subatomic particles were do nothing and no function and no job particles that sit around as balls or whiz around the outside of balls doing nothing but pointless circling.

In New Physics and New Chemistry-- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Every subatomic particle has a job a function a purpose as to the Laws of Electromagnetism--- Faraday law, Coulomb law, Ampere law, Capacitor law.

A proton is a torus of 840MeV with 840 windings, while the muon is the true electron of Atoms and is encased inside the proton torus thrusting through and producing electricity-- magnetic monopoles.

The neutron of Atoms is a parallel plate capacitor storing the electricity of proton+muon and is skin cover on the outside of the proton torus in the form of parallel plates.

Can hydrogen be a Atom if it is just a proton+muon? No, all atoms require to have a capacitor such as at least one neutron. Thus the Hydrogen Atom is H2 where you have 2 proton+muon where 1 of the 2 proton+muon acts like a neutron to the other proton+
    muon. Thus, water molecule is not H2O but rather is H4O.

AP is waiting for experimental chemists and physicists to prove him correct that Water is H4O.

In the meantime we have Hydroxyl which in Old Chemistry, especially Biology is OH, while AP says that is wrong and that is really H2O.

Now glycerine is a hydroxyl with formula C3H8O3. And what I am thinking at this moment, is that hydroxyls will be an easier proof that Water is truly H4O, rather than wait for experimentalists to actually "weigh the electrolysis test tubes of oxygen and
    hydrogen".

You see, with H4O as water, glycerine is C3(2 waters)O with an extra oxygen. If Water is H2O then glycerine is C3(4 waters) deficit O. It is missing an oxygen if water is H2O.

The reason glycerine is so effective as a skin ointment is because it has glycerine, the extra O oxygen. If water were H2O, then glycerine would be a missing oxygen and not a skin lotion that works, but makes skin even more dry.

Proving Water is H4O, not H2O, and where hydroxyl is H2O// AP's 250th book TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
    12:24 AM (13 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

--- quoting in part from source-- Study.com ---
    Perhaps there is only two Faraday laws on Electrolysis. I am looking at the one that states: Faraday's first law of electrolysis relates the mass of a substance liberated (or deposited) at an electrode to the electric charge used (Q). A proportionality
    constant Z can be used:

m = ZQ = (E/96485)(Q)

m = mass, Q = total charge rewritten as Q = I*t amperes x time in seconds.

This website gives an example: 5amps passed through molten Sodium Chloride for 3 hours. Calculate the mass of Sodium. E=23/1.

m = (23/96485) (5) (3*60*60) approx 12.87 grams.

--- end quoting in part from source-- Study.com ---

Now has such a experiment been performed on Water to see how much atomic mass of hydrogen and of oxygen results??? If AP is correct, the formula of water is H4O, if Old Physics, Old Chemistry is correct the formula is H2O. So which is it???

AP

No, sorry no, Faraday's Law of Electrolysis is not going to tell the correct mass of hydrogen