• Proving water is H4O, not H2O// 250th book of science by AP// TEACHING

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Dan Joyce on Mon Jul 17 00:52:59 2023
    250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 58 views
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Jul 6, 2023, 11:19:39 PM (10 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    This subject material is so important I am going to bump it up to being 250th book.

250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium

AP's 250th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium
    63m views
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
    Jun 10, 2023, 8:38:37 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    I was starting to engage in this thread and then decided I have enough material to make a book of it. Especially considering the fact that over in sci.physics someone posted about the Milky Way galaxy center is full of strings or filaments, and this
    would be natural in a Cosmos where Cosmic Protons are rings of galaxies such as found by CalTech's Jarrett 3rd layer. All of which indicate a Cosmic Gridwork System of electricity and magnetism.

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan Joyce wrote in sci.math: >Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

Too easy.

Infinity borderline 1*10^604

Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.

A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before.

Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 8:03:28 PM (4 days ago)

to
    On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 12:14:50 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
    Re: Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

Too easy.

Infinity borderline 1*10^604

Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.

A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before.

Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid.

Alright, let us spice up the original question. For Decimal Grid Number Systems is the heart of mathematics concerning numbers. And we throw out the ugly stupid Reals on the trash pile of shame-- their continuum-- their anti-quantum mechanics. For
    Quantum Mechanics physics is at heart-- discrete. And in a Grid System where the vertical perpendicular meets the horizontal at a point is a individual number. The space in between is empty space, and no numbers.

So now, Physics is not a game of a human hand with pencil in mind of playing a game where you draw a Grid System and whether you lift your pencil off the paper or not.

So let me adjust the rules to be physics. Instead of a Hand with pencil say we have electricity as a closed loop and we have magnetism as a closed loop.

Now we can bunch up the loops of electricity and that of magnetism.

But the game now is to bunch them up to form a Grid System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 11:34:38 PM (3 days ago)

to

Now I have not made any progress on the Principle of Superposition of Light Waves, and here maybe that opportunity.

So instead of the silly human drawing a Grid System with pencil and not able to lift off paper, which is probably a nice puzzle that goes nowhere. Here we want to glimpse into what is Electromagnetic Force of physics how Light Waves can stack with no
    problems.

So now, consider yourself and all the respondents in this thread, not at home on computer or school in classroom but consider yourself at a Circus. And you come to a booth of flashing neon lights titled-- Make a Grid System.

And what is handed to you if willing to play is hoola hoops all the same size and the object is to throw them around a cylinder

| |
    | |

So as to stack them into a coil.

More later....

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 1:12:20 AM (3 days ago)

to

So now as I am trying to throw rings onto this post and stacking them up into a coil.

Let us imagine like Apples's new vision glasses, their latest new invention of Space that the post is building up rings into a coil

===
    ===
    ===
    ===

And in the vision glasses, I can toss rings perpendicular

=||=||=
    =||=||=
    =||=||=
    =||=||=

Rings building coils and rings perpendicular building coils all adding up to a Grid Graphing System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 11:43:26 PM (2 days ago)

to
    On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
    I know this sounds rediculus but, drawing an --->oo lattice

Dan needs a little advice here in mathematics. Of course in the old days, in math you could whip out the word "infinity and infinite" at free will. But in new true blue Math, that slipshod old math is no longer acceptable.

So Dan Joyce needs to say-- what his infinite borderline is exactly , and not pretend it is "never ending". This slipshod attitude got Cantor and Godel and most everyone in Old Math, got them on the wrong side of the track.

AP

AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 11, 2023, 3:15:28 AM

EarthSky pictures show a "1000 mysterious strands" in the Milky Way Galaxy center. Which
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 24, 2023, 7:02:08 PM (12 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium Jun 23, 2023, 10:44:22 PM (20 hours ago)    to sci.math On Friday, June 23,
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 24, 2023, 7:05:06 PM (12 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium 1:39 PM 24Jun2023 to  Maybe you missed it or playing a game. Start at (0,0) go
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 24, 2023, 7:17:53 PM (12 days ago)

Now this recent submersible tragedy of implosion near Titanic depths has caught my attention. And how
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 25, 2023, 12:49:48 AM (11 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com> > 7:17 PM 24Jun2023 >  >  > 
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 25, 2023, 2:39:03 AM (11 days ago)

On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics: > >
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 25, 2023, 11:18:22 AM (11 days ago)

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:38:09 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math : > On
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 25, 2023, 1:06:54 PM (11 days ago)

Now deuterium with 1 neutron is actually stable, along with its most commonly found hydrogen. The
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 25, 2023, 5:59:13 PM (11 days ago)

Elements in a 10 by 10 square Array with Deuterium as 1 and Tin as 50 and Fermium as 100. A column at
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 27, 2023, 12:14:39 PM (9 days ago)

Good, this is slowly coming along. And thank goodness in year 2020 I bought a slew of Chemistry
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 27, 2023, 12:30:23 PM (9 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I look at the last element in AP's 10 by 10
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 28, 2023, 2:23:57 PM (8 days ago)

Fermium has 20 isotopes and 260Fm is the last one listed. But I am sure it has 261Fm where 161
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 2:58:01 AM (7 days ago)

Alright, the light bulb of inspiration is slowly coming on here, for the characteristic traits of
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 12:09:02 PM (7 days ago)

AP's proof that Neutrons are skin cover of atoms and that they are the capacitors forming
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 12:24:21 PM (7 days ago)

On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 12:07:49 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > AP's proof that
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 12:50:40 PM (7 days ago)

--- quoting from ScienceDirect, Solid Helium, Optical And Magneto-Optical Spectroscopy Of Point
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 5:27:38 PM (7 days ago)

Alright, this research is going fantastic, in speed and in importance. So my last column in the AP 10
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 5:39:13 PM (7 days ago)

The column that contains silver-- the most shiny reflective metal is this. 7 Nitrogen 17 Chlorine 27
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 29, 2023, 11:04:44 PM (7 days ago)

The column that contains gold a yellow metal, I am very curious to see if any of the other elements
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 30, 2023, 2:51:23 AM (6 days ago)

Let me do the lead column for lead is a dull appearance gray and not shiny metal. And see if the
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Jun 30, 2023, 10:33:54 AM (6 day
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 01:10:53 2023
    Water is the only known non-metallic substance that expands when if freezes; its density decreases and it expands approximately 9% by volume. (Source: web Lunar and Planetary Institute)

I have to wait for experimental chemists and physicists to weigh the mass of test tubes from electrolysis, as to the verdict-- water is H4O.

But until that news comes in, I will look for other means of proof.

So AP says that the H2 is not a molecule but is the hydrogen Atom itself, where one proton+muon converts to a neutron and capacitates the other proton+muon which undergo the Faraday law.

There are subatomic particles of H in the form of Cosmic Rays from the Sun, but most of the Sun's hydrogen is H2, and flips back and forth from H to rejoining to form H2. Some gets away from the Sun and is cosmic rays.

But H2 is an Atom and H is a fleeting subatomic particle.

So can I prove Water is H4O from the data of Spectral lines of H2 is the same as deuterium, only slight difference is that the deuterium is a full fledged neutron not a makeshift proton+muon of H.

I suspect that special trait of water freezing is a proof that Water is H4O. Because the 840MeV proton torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law acting as a makeshift neutron capacitor for the other 840MeV proton torus with muon inside, is where H2
    gets that expansion characteristic.

A neutron is a parallel plate capacitor and those plates can expand when frozen temperature occurs. As the temperature gets colder, those plates move further apart.

Now does deuterium which truly has a full neutron, does it expand also when frozen?? If so, does it expand as much as H2 which is 2 protons with 2 muons inside?

So comparing the freezing and expansion of the parallel plates of a neutron in deuterium with the freezing and expansion of one of the proton+muon that is acting as a makeshift neutron in H2.

If I can numbers correlate the H2 expansion with the Deuterium expansion would be a alternative proof that Water is really H4O and not H2O.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)