• Talks of progress with mercury rails for my Internal Force Engine

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Sylvia Else on Sun Jul 16 22:31:02 2023
    On Monday, 17 July 2023 at 14:46:34 UTC+10, Sylvia Else wrote:
    On 16-July-23 7:37 am, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 20:45:18 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 18:43:05 UTC+10, corella wrote:
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-14/india-to-launch-moon-rocket-chandrayaan-3/102583926

Rockets are for fireworks. These are reverse-racist apists of Western trash. Internal Force Engines are the way to become aliens in outer space.
    https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/1028532314980688 shows the power stroke, key to reactionless motors for unlimited speeds without rocket action that must throw out mass yet only reach limited speeds.
    (The mechanical reaction in the video is caused from rolling, MERCURY RAILS ARE NEEDED for the heavy armature to slide without pushing back the motor with treadmill action.)
    The arrested armature will give its momentum to the whole motor and the vehicle with it.
    In outer space, nothing to stop it! It will gain a velocity v with every hit with the power stroke. After N hits the speed will be Nv.
    In the second stroke, the armature has to be brought back to the original position.
    Then, again and again, with the hits.
    Millions of amperes of current are needed. For that, fuel cells are required powered by hydrogen and oxygen.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee
    Let's see your mercury based implementation then.

Thanks for your interest. Let us see you telling the world loud and clear that I have made a rail gun of totally new design, which is based upon new physics, updating Newtonian laws to accommodate the discoveries of electromagnetic fields and forces.
    That could help.

As things are, I cannot buy nor use mercury. You need permits for that. Then, plenty of machining of parts, great engineering, etc. for the mercury implementation.

Wow, when that is done, all jet engines and rockets will become obsolete. Industrial partners are required for me to make those new machines.

Now, let us be clear, making a new motor which will make jet engines and rockets obsolete may generate a certain animosity among influential people, the multibillionaires who do not mind polluting the upper atmosphere with CO2 causing high temperatures.

As these sort of rich chaps have the physicists and the politicians, the presstitutes and the pimps_allsorts in their pockets, germination time will be unpredictable. At present it seems to extend to infinity, but who knows what can happen the next
    moment.

As and when other rich and also free, clever, clear-thinking good people - hope they exist! - may be interested, they can contact me. My whereabouts are well known to hundreds via Facebook, Instagram, Usenet, email, mobile so that should not be a
    difficulty.

Till then, I will continue with my experiments, following the demonstration in my facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/videos/1028532314980688

Above was a demonstration, with rough results indicating what was well known before - the force accelerating the armature does not have an equal reaction from electric currents, but there is recoil from the rolling treadmill action which makes the system
    inefficient.

After I return from our trip to Perth, I will continue the work and in bits and pieces, explain in text here what is on my 2017 videos.

Any friends around, stay tuned. Others, wail and abuse, as always. Such fun from them, for me!

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

Sylvia.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)