• AP's 249th published book of science// My 249th published book. The Thy

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 16 13:46:38 2023
    My 249th published book.

The Thylacine + Woolly Mammoth + The Electrolysis Plant or Animal to Europa// biophysics

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: I was excited in reading that Australia will attempt to bring back to life the extinct Thylacine animal, a marsupial wolf-like predator. Excited and urging them to go forward at full speed ahead, and even bring back the Woolly Mammoth. Excited
    because I know we need all of that biotechnology going forward in the next 1,000 years, save we do not have a nuclear war, but rather instead, focused on a permanent colony on Europa. We need all the biotech engineering knowledge to pull off that feat of
    a permanent living colony on Europa. Why Europa and 1,000 years hence? Because stars and Sun shine not from fusion physics, but from Faraday law going on inside each and every proton that exists in the Sun and stars. That means the Sun has already
    started its Red Giant Initiation Phase. And if we do not get a permanent colony on Europa in the next 1,000 years, consider all of life on Earth going extinct and into Oblivion.

Cover Picture: Sadly, I should have made the cover picture a picture of thylacines, instead, I decided to make the cover picture the electrolysis of water, for on Europa we have to biotech engineer plants and animals to thrive on Europa.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CBXQKSKZ
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 14, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 28 pages

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)