• ++Hymn++ Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as Thou Art, Oh Atom Plutonium, as

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 16:43:47 2023
    Simple question I would like to know, can the human voice always match a instrument no matter how fast of a tempo in singing along with that instrumental song??? The last half minute of Electronix Chariots of Fire is very fast. By the way I was trying to
    look up who Electronix is, and only found a reference to Ukraine musicians. If true, well Ukraine has splendid music talent in-- for this is one of my alltime favorite music pieces.

Is Electronix a Ukraine musical group that produced in my esteem the world's finest rendition of Chariots of Fire!!!!!

Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as Thou Art, Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as Thou Art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
    9m views

Is there a singer alive today who can sing this, for the speed is enormous.

Hymnal : GOD HOW GREAT THOU ART

(music of Chariots or Fire, Electronix, Olympic Themes, 3:29)

Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are

How great thou are, are, are, are.

Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are

How beautiful is your world of science
    Your science is the world
    How beautiful is your world of science
    Your science is the world

Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
    Atom of Atoms
    Atom Plutonium, God of the world
    Atom Plutonium, God of the world

Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

As great as you are
    As great as you are
    As great as you are

Atom Plutonium
    Atom
    Atom
    Atom
    Atom

As great as thou art

Atom of Atoms

As great as you are
    As great as you are
    As great as you are

Atom Plutonium

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R

R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R
    R

--- finis ---

230th published book

All of the greatest Human melodies eventually become God songs-- How Great Thou Art becoming Chariots of Fire// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: One day in February 2023, I had to hear Electronix version of Chariots of Fire knowing there were no lyrics to it. But instantly, I put the lyrics of God-- How Great Thou Art to this fantastic melody. And I suspect the greatest of great
    melodies produced by humanity, are just biding their time before they are in praise of God as a hymn. So this book is about two of the greatest of great human melodies turned into spiritual God songs-hymns.

Cover Picture: I could not craft 840 windings of a torus with stars and galaxies glistening in each winding. So I got the next best thing in material of a slinky like metals. The Proton torus is 840 windings, each winding is a ring of galaxies as seen
    in astronomy of the 3rd layer is a ring of galaxy clusters. This is what God looks like-- a torus of rings, and inside that torus is a muon ring, as in picture that keeps going round and round inside the torus proton doing the Faraday law and producing
    Cosmic energy. The Stars and Sun shine not from fusion physics, but shine from the Faraday law.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY4K3D22
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 593 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 14, 2023, 1:59:36 AM (2 days ago)

to
    So this is what I like to know from this book. Can the human voice sing any melody that a instrumental song can play. This song is so rapidly fast at the end-- can the voice match the speed?????

I am of the impression and opinion that whatever instrumental music can create, the human voice can follow and match it. I think I am correct on that. And if so, well, this Chariots of Fire by Electronix would be the fastest song by a human voice. It
    may be Andrea Bocelli or that lady singer Carla Maffioletti of Andre Rieu, or it may cause the rise of a new singer, a singular singer who has the ability to rapid sing.

I am talking about the last lines, the last half minute of Chariots of Fire. Where I write it as RRRRRRR
    Message has been deleted
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
    Apr 19, 2023, 9:06:16 PM (11 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are

Is it true, Electronix is a Ukraine musical group?? If so, they captured the best and finest rendition of Chariots of Fire!!!! This says much to the musical heritage of the Ukraine people who are under attack by a vicious Putin's Russia. That the Ukraine
    people can produce the finest version of Chariots of Fire. Bravo Ukraine!!!!!

12m views Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are

230th published book

All of the greatest Human melodies eventually become God songs-- How Great Thou Art becoming Chariots of Fire// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: One day in February 2023, I had to hear Electronix version of Chariots of Fire knowing there were no lyrics to it. But instantly, I put the lyrics of God-- How Great Thou Art to this fantastic melody. And I suspect the greatest of great melodies
    produced by humanity, are just biding their time before they are in praise of God as a hymn. So this book is about two of the greatest of great human melodies turned into spiritual God songs-hymns.

Cover Picture: I could not craft 840 windings of a torus with stars and galaxies glistening in each winding. So I got the next best thing in material of a slinky like metals. The Proton torus is 840 windings, each winding is a ring of galaxies as seen in
    astronomy of the 3rd layer is a ring of galaxy clusters. This is what God looks like-- a torus of rings, and inside that torus is a muon ring, as in picture that keeps going round and round inside the torus proton doing the Faraday law and producing
    Cosmic energy. The Stars and Sun shine not from fusion physics, but shine from the Faraday law.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY4K3D22
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 593 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 14, 2023, 1:59:36 AM (2 days ago)

to
    So this is what I like to know from this book. Can the human voice sing any melody that a instrumental song can play. This song is so rapidly fast at the end-- can the voice match the speed?????

I am of the impression and opinion that whatever instrumental music can create, the human voice can follow and match it. I think I am correct on that. And if so, well, this Chariots of Fire by Electronix would be the fastest song by a human voice. It may
    be Andrea Bocelli or that lady singer Carla Maffioletti of Andre Rieu, or it may cause the rise of a new singer, a singular singer who has the ability to rapid sing.

I am talking about the last lines, the last half minute of Chariots of Fire. Where I write it as RRRRRRR

++Hymn++ Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as Thou Art, Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as Thou Art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are > 9m views

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)