• Proudly announcing my 237th published book Element-isotope that emits o

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 23 12:37:28 2023
    My 237th published book

Element-isotope that emits out the most Beta particles per second and thus proving that they are not electrons// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: It has always bothered me since my 2016-2017 discovery that the real electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus doing the Faraday law with proton torus, and producing electricity, that batteries performed better than expected. The
    plutonium batteries aboard Voyager 1 and 2 are still working, exceeding all expectations of the engineers and physicists that built them by 1977. But the Beta particles in radioactivity must be Dirac magnetic monopoles and not the Atom's electrons to
    well explain this performance of batteries. This book proves that the 0.5MeV particle is not the electron of atoms. And further, this book shows that Technetium and Promethium as beta emitters are found commonly and are not rare. This mistake of physical
    chemistry is due to the mistaken identity of Atom's electrons.

Much new was learned by me in writing this book, especially the Seebeck Effect of using semiconductors to turn thermal energy into electricity. This new knowledge will lead to another new book of the future for me, on how thermodynamics is wholly
    electricity-magnetism.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of BetaVoltaic batteries in a google search.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C39VTWNS
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 22, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 467 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages

Proudly announcing my 237th published book Element-isotope that emits out the most Beta particles per second and thus proving that they are not electrons// physics research by Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)