• Rockets are for fireworks - someone tell Elon Musk this important truth

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 21 01:47:35 2023
    Rockets are for fireworks.

That is the first chapter of my book "To the Stars" that I wrote in 1999 after discovering the formula e=0.5mvvN(N-k) in 1998.

Chapter 1 – Rockets are for fireworks

This is a book about engines, by an engineer. Engines of a completely new kind. The kind that will directly solve many of the most vexing problems of this earth, such as the ongoing environmental catastrophe, with vanishing forests, polluted air and
    water, and rapidly dwindling species. They will provide unlimited energy, without need for any kind of fuel. They will open up the universe to our race.

Sounds incredible? Please read on! This book is for EVERYONE. It deals with science and engineering and many other issues, but I assure you that you do not need any special degrees to understand it. A high school level understanding of physics will
    help, but lack of even that understanding should not deter any reader. I shall be talking about the bare fundamentals, and describe conclusive experiments any child can perform.

From such fundamentals, I shall discuss the basic aspects of the design of motors that provide unlimited energy, along with easy-to-understand drawings. I hope to make any reader as enthused about the potential of such engines as I am.

Rockets are for fireworks! This book will also present basic designs with drawings for interstellar spaceships. In our own lifetimes I believe we can have personal ships that will take us to the moon in less than three hours. The same ships, voice-
    operated, automatically controlled, can take us through air, under water, anywhere, under any weather conditions.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)