• 19m views Add to my 231st book Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP'

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 20 21:54:49 2023
    19m views Add to my 231st book Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic 9m views Most humans never study formal Logic.

Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 17, 2023, 1:48:30 AM (3 days ago)

9m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 18, 2023, 1:56:06 AM (2 days ago)

So, well, Atoms are All Existence. Everything that exists is one of 118 chemical elements. The
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 18, 2023, 4:12:24 PM (2 days ago)

This is always exciting to me touching on Reincarnation science. So I have Reincarnation so far as
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 19, 2023, 3:50:05 PM (yesterday)

Few days ago I wrote. > > This is always exciting to me touching on Reincarnation science. >
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 19, 2023, 4:56:28 PM (yesterday)

So, all I have to do to prove that Reincarnation is a science-- is real and existing, is show that
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 19, 2023, 9:14:19 PM (yesterday)

So what I am saying here, if this conjecture/s are true, that a close inspection of the Human Genome
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:48 AM (22 hours ago)

Alright when I was a youngster in 1960s, 1970s and going to High School and College, in biology it
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:59 AM (22 hours ago)

Looking for some statistics on pseudogenes: The extrapolation assumes 75000 to 10000 human genes;
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    2:33 AM (21 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Here I am scouting the web to see if any researchers found a striking resemblance of Plant genes to that of human pseudogenes.

--- quoting a pdf file by Nature on the web ---
    Nature 5Mar2021
    Structural characterization and duplication modes of pseudogenes in plants

Flavia Mascagni, Gabriele Usai, Andrea Porceddu

Zhu et al. 15 have demonstrated that conversions involving pseudogenes could accelerate gene family evolution and divergence relative to their orthologs. Gene conversion has been cited by Prade et al. 10 to explain the positive association between
    physical distance and sequence diversity of pseudogene parental-pairs. The interest for pseudogene has recently gained new emphasis following the demonstrations that they may play a role in regulating the expression of their functional cognate16,17. A
    recent study on seven plant genomes showed that a surprisingly large fraction of non transposable element (TE) and regulatory non coding RNAs (microRNA and long non coding RNAs) originate from transcription of pseudogene proximal upstream regions7. Based
    on these observations it was proposed that the recruitment of pseudo
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 21 14:35:29 2023
    Alright, in April of 2023, I have made a collasal find in Reincarnation research. Before I was just coasting along. But by April 2023, I come upon a Reward system, a Cosmic Justice System needed for biology. And this opened my eyes to the idea that
    Reincarnation is true and is a part of Superdeterminism. Not only is Reincarnation needed to save energy by Recycling DNA, but also needed as a Justice System for the Universe at large.

What I stumbled upon are insights in biology, and recently I was concerned for Red Crabs on Christmas Island, how unjust is the world at large if a invasive species of yellow crazy ants just squirt formic acid into the eyes and joints of a crab, thus
    killing it. And I thought to myself, a God created Universe cannot be this cruel. There must be some reward for the red crab.

In a Atom Totality Universe, where God is the 231Pu Atom Totality, a God that is itself Alive, just as the humans who read this. There must be justice for the red crab, and a bit of punishment for the ants.

So I put together 4 or more Conjectures, basically saying that Superdeterminism (no free will) exists in Quantum Mechanics (quantum entanglement) because Light Waves are Perfect DNA. You stop a light-wave and look inside the light-wave and you find it is
    messages of DNA.

So Superdeterminism is all controlled and commanded by Light Waves as DNA.

So in my conjectures, all I needed to show is that some plants have animal DNA and some animals have plant DNA in their genome. When I was growing up and in schools in 1960s and 1970s the majority of human genome was called "Nonsense genes" where
    scientists had no clue as to what those genes did-- if anything. Some 50 years later to today these are called Pseudogenes and no longer called Nonsense genes.

What I needed to show for my conjectures is that plants contain as nonsense genes animal genes and vice versa.

--- quoting the Internet of Scence Research News ---
    Plant gene found in insect, shields it from leaf toxins
    Date:
    March 25, 2021
    Source:
    Cell Press
    Summary:
    Millions of years ago, aphid-like insects called whiteflies incorporated a portion of DNA from plants into their genome. A research team reveals that whiteflies use this stolen gene to degrade common toxins plants use to defend themselves against insects,
    allowing the whitefly to feed on the plants safely.
    Share:

FULL STORY
    Millions of years ago, aphid-like insects called whiteflies incorporated a portion of DNA from plants into their genome. A Chinese research team, publishing March 25th in the journal Cell, reveals that whiteflies use this stolen gene to degrade common
    toxins plants use to defend themselves against insects, allowing the whitefly to feed on the plants safely.

"This seems to be the first recorded example of the horizontal gene transfer of a functional gene from a plant into an insect," says co-author Ted Turlings,
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Fri Apr 21 15:36:40 2023
    On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 4:38:15 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Alright, in April of 2023, I have made a collasal find in Reincarnation research. Before I was just coasting along. But by April 2023, I come upon a Reward system, a Cosmic Justice System needed for biology. And this opened my eyes to the idea that
    Reincarnation is true and is a part of Superdeterminism. Not only is Reincarnation needed to save energy by Recycling DNA, but also needed as a Justice System for the Universe at large.

What I stumbled upon are insights in biology, and recently I was concerned for Red Crabs on Christmas Island, how unjust is the world at large if a invasive species of yellow crazy ants just squirt formic acid into the eyes and joints of a crab, thus
    killing it. And I thought to myself, a God created Universe cannot be this cruel. There must be some reward for the red crab.

In a Atom Totality Universe, where God is the 231Pu Atom Totality, a God that is itself Alive, just as the humans who read this. There must be justice for the red crab, and a bit of punishment for the ants.

So I put together 4 or more Conjectures, basically saying that Superdeterminism (no free will) exists in Quantum Mechanics (quantum entanglement) because Light Waves are Perfect DNA. You stop a light-wave and look inside the light-wave and you find it
    is messages of DNA.

So Superdeterminism is all controlled and commanded by Light Waves as DNA.

So in my conjectures, all I needed to show is that some plants have animal DNA and some animals have plant DNA in their genome. When I was growing up and in schools in 1960s and 1970s the majority of human genome was called "Nonsense genes" where
    scientists had no clue as to what those genes did-- if anything. Some 50 years later to today these are called Pseudogenes and no longer called Nonsense genes.

What I needed to show for my conjectures is that plants contain as nonsense genes animal genes and vice versa.

--- quoting the Internet of Scence Research News ---
    Plant gene found in insect, shields it from leaf toxins
    Date:
    March 25, 2021
    Source:
    Cell Press
    Summary:
    Millions of years ago, aphid-like insects called whiteflies incorporated a portion of DNA from plants into their genome. A research team reveals that whiteflies use this stolen gene to degrade common toxins plants use to defend themselves against
    insects, allowing the whitefly to feed on the plants safely.
    Share:

FULL STORY
    Millions of years ago, aphid-like insects called whiteflies incorporated a portion of DNA from plants into their genome. A Chinese research team, publishing March 25th in the journal Cell, reveals that whiteflies use this stolen gene to degrade common
    toxins plants use to defend themselves against insects, allowing the whitefly to feed on the plants safely.

"This seems to be the first recorded example of the horizontal gene transfer of a functional gene from a plant into an insect," says co-author Ted Turlings, a chemical ecologist and entomologist at the University of Neuchâtel, in Switzerland. "You
    cannot find this gene, BtPMaT1, which neutralizes toxic compounds produced by the plant, in any other insect species."
    --- end quoting Cell Press ---

What the Researchers of this phenomenon explain as "horizontal gene transfer", yet AP explains it as simply Reincarnation.

There need not be a transfer at all from plant to insect.

I would hazard to bet that a genome of Archimedes Plutonium will find in it plant genes, perhaps Oak tree genes or Rock Elm genes, preparing for my reincarnation on Earth or a different planet, preparing me upon death to be reincarnated and using that
    oak and elm genetics already built into my genome as I live the life of a human, anticipating my future death and reincarnation.

I need no "horizontal gene transfer" of the plant genes already residing in AP as nonsense genes.

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)