• Add to my 231st book Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st bo

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Mon Apr 17 09:03:35 2023
    Add to my 231st book Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic 9m views Most humans never study formal Logic..
    3m views

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Apr 16, 2023, 12:11:31 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic 9m views

Most humans never study formal Logic, never learn how to think straight and clear. Most do not have the opportunity for life does not give them that luxury to study clear and straight thinking.

Some are too arrogant to study logic, so arrogant that they think they know it all already.

The logic syllogism I wrote in this book is the finest and most important syllogism in all of Science. For it brings together the most important theory in all of science-- the Atomic theory and the concept of Existence.

Here I am just echoing the praise of Feynman in his volume 1 of Lectures on Physics.

But most people cannot understand that light waves, particles, subatomic particles, space are all parts and pieces of Atoms.

There are 118 known and discovered Atoms in the world, the universe.

So, this Syllogism goes like this.

EVERY Existence is one of 118 chemical elements...... The Universe exists, hence, the universe itself is one of these 118 chemical elements.

Now as I was saying, most people do not have a logical mind. They cannot perceive, nor understand that Syllogism. Stupid people are always quick to resist and tear down, and too stupid to stop and think and try to understand.

One of the first resistance of a dull stupid mind is to say-- a human exists but is not one chemical element. Yes, this is collective existence as a mix of atoms. But each and every atom that composes a human-- each exists in its own right. A human is a
    collective of atoms. A rock is a collective of atoms.
    The Universe is a collective of Atoms.

But here is where we separate the men from the boys.

The existence of Atoms is the Faraday law of a muon electron going around inside a proton torus in perpetual motion creating electricity, along with 5 other laws of physics. Each atom in a human has the Faraday law and those other 5 laws going on. Each
    atom in a rock has those 6 laws going on. But the human by itself does not have the 6 laws going on, nor the rock.

The Universe as a whole, has all 6 of those laws going on, especially the Faraday law. The Universe itself as a whole exists, therefore, the Universe itself is one of those 118 single individual Atoms. The element plutonium fits the Cosmic Atom the best.

__What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement, in fact, the first two words are Every Existence....

Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable
    with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism.
    Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All"
    Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best
    answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years,
    and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius,
    much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023
    years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has
    excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM 
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the
    size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the
    Atom Totality.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages
    Archimedes Plutonium
    2:06 AM (13 hours ago)

to
    On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:31:29 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement.

Everything that Exists is one of a possible 118 known chemical elements. The Universe exists, hence it is one of those elements. The best fitting element is 231 Plutonium.

Nowhere else in logical thought can you start with "All that Exists---". Only with the Atomic Theory can logic start with a combined All and Every plus Existence....

And I can further argue that the science of Logic must have one case in which we have the starting Syllogism be the two words Every Existence....

Perhaps I can even argue that this is a one and only one application and no others can have Every Existence in succession as the first two words of a syllogism.

Archimedes Plutonium
    2:28 AM (12 hours ago)

to
    On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 2:06:26 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:31:29 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    What makes this logic beautiful, it is the only place where Logic combines Universal with Existential quantifier in the opening statement.
    Everything that Exists is one of a possible 118 known chemical elements. The Universe exists, hence it is one of those elements. The best fitting element is 231 Plutonium.

Nowhere else in logical thought can you start with "All that Exists---". Only with the Atomic Theory can logic start with a combined All and Every plus Existence....

And I can further argue that the science of Logic must have one case in which we have the starting Syllogism be the two words Every Existence....

Perhaps I can even argue that this is a one and only one application and no others can have Every Existence in succession as the first two words of a syllogism.

This implies that Existence itself is Atomic. All is Atom. And so life is a combination of atoms, but each single atom carries its own existence.

And this is important for my upcoming book of Vis Viva, what scientists and philosophers were mulling over in prior centuries-- what is the essence of life???? Big big question.

Apparently it must all fall back to the EM equations and laws-- such as the Faraday law, of a perpetual motion of the muon going round and round inside a proton torus producing electricity.

The essence of life, the vis viva apparently is perpetual motion and producing new electricity, transforming Space into electricity.

The Meaning of life would then be-- create more new atoms, where life is nucleosynthesis where Stars cannot create the new atoms. Here on Earth we create atoms up to 118, yet the Sun cannot do that, and most stars cannot create element 118.

So has humanity fulfilled its need to exist-- create elements from 94 up to 118, and now humanity is expendable. Does life on Earth all perish to the Sun gone Red Giant phase? Waiting another 4 or 8 billion years for planets to create elements 118 to 142,
    as their mission???

Do we escape to Europa and live the next 4 billion years, or do we have to perish??

Is life just a sweet short trip in nucleosynthesis???

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium
    12:21 PM (2 hours ago)

to
    Here I would want to prove this is a Ultimate Uniqueness in Science. Only one spot in all of knowledge can we have the two Logical Quantifiers start out the syllogism --- Every Existence....

And it has to involve the Atomic theory.

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    1:48 AM (9 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    9m views Manna of Logical thought Exodus 16-- AP's 231st book All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

Alright, we define life as a collection of atoms containing DNA throughout.

This means life is transitory unlike Atoms which each of them are permanent and in perpetual motion of its muon thrusting through a proton torus in perpetual motion of the Faraday law.

Life is transitory, whereas Atoms are forever.

The cosmic-atom needs to be with the forever category, not the transitory category that life belongs with.

All life is a collective of atoms, as plain to see for it must have DNA. A rock is a collective of atoms but has no DNA throughout. A fossil of a animal may have remnants of DNA but is not alive. A coat of animal fur may have DNA remnants and is a
    collective of atoms but not alive.

The Cosmic Atom has DNA in some of its collection of atoms throughout the Cosmos and in that regard, the Cosmic Atom is alive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)