• Atoms_have_NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull ou

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Fri Apr 7 19:28:27 2023
    Atoms have NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity??? My 138th published book The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles
    25m views

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 15, 2023, 6:37:47 PM

to
    Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity???

My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses
    attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet
    go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the
    proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.

Product details
    • Publication Date : October 9, 2020
    • File Size : 828 KB
    • Word Wise : Not Enabled
    • Print Length : 41 pages
    • ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
    • Language: : English
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Lending : Enabled

--- quoting from the book ---

This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4 divided
    by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.

--- end quote ---

I say that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden made a huge mistake of interpretation. In order to get that higher velocity for alpha particles near 180 degrees, means the collision was not with a dense nucleus but instead with a head on collision with another
    torus of protons, much like in Newton's Cradle.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 11:44:07 AM (yesterday)

to
    On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 11:10:22 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sat Apr 8 12:42:36 2023
    Atoms have NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity??? My 138th published book The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles
    25m views

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 15, 2023, 6:37:47 PM

to
    Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity???

My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses
    attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet
    go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the
    proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.

Product details
    • Publication Date : October 9, 2020
    • File Size : 828 KB
    • Word Wise : Not Enabled
    • Print Length : 41 pages
    • ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
    • Language: : English
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Lending : Enabled

--- quoting from the book ---

This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4 divided
    by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.

--- end quote ---

I say that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden made a huge mistake of interpretation. In order to get that higher velocity for alpha particles near 180 degrees, means the collision was not with a dense nucleus but instead with a head on collision with another
    torus of protons, much like in Newton's Cradle.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 11:44:07 AM (yesterday)

to
    On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 11:10:22 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are