• Atoms_have NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull ou

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Fri Apr 7 14:26:19 2023
    Atoms have NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity??? My 138th published book The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles
    25m views

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe   Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 15, 2023, 6:37:47 PM

to
    Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity???

My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses
    attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet
    go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the
    proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.

Product details
    • Publication Date : October 9, 2020
    • File Size : 828 KB
    • Word Wise : Not Enabled
    • Print Length : 41 pages
    • ASIN : B08KZT5TCD
    • Language: : English
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Lending : Enabled

--- quoting from the book ---

This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4 divided
    by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.

--- end quote ---

I say that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden made a huge mistake of interpretation. In order to get that higher velocity for alpha particles near 180 degrees, means the collision was not with a dense nucleus but instead with a head on collision with another
    torus of protons, much like in Newton's Cradle.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 11:44:07 AM (yesterday)

to
    On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 11:10:22 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are
  • From Angel@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sat Apr 8 08:19:33 2023
    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a view: groups.google.com/g/alt.comp.lang.javascript/c/XJlKr0et1FM

On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 11:26:22 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Atoms have NO NUCLEUS// Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity??? My 138th published book The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles
    25m views

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

to
    Why did not Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden pull out the Newton's Cradle of balls to simulate the angle of deflection and velocity???

My 138th published book
    The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses
    attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet
    go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the
    proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.

Product details

This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4 divided
    by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.

--- end quote ---

I say that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden made a huge mistake of interpretation. In order to get that higher velocity for alpha particles near 180 degrees, means the collision was not with a dense nucleus but instead with a head on collision with another
    torus of protons, much like in Newton's Cradle.
    Archimedes Plutonium

to
    My 138th published book

Product details

This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4
    divided by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.

Yes, well so at a 90 degree angle scattering, the velocity of alpha particle is unchanged and we interpret that as have obtained some of the smaller toruses head on collision. But for the scatter angles higher than 90 degrees and approaching 180
    degrees where the alpha particle is now 2 times the velocity compared to entrance alpha particles.

As for angles of scattering less than 90 degrees they just missed being hit by a muon or smaller toruses inside the large mainframe torus of Gold Atom. And the slower speed of alpha particle compared to entrance speed is because they are influenced by
    the 840 windings in each proton torus, as the alpha particle flys through these 1MeV windings 840 of them for each proton, it slows their speed down.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 4:49:16 PM (22 hours ago)

to
    On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 12:08:58 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    This beautiful simple experiment explains that the atoms of chemistry have no Rutherford nucleus. Instead, what atoms have are successive nested toruses inside a large torus. And in order to have the mathematics that Rutherford found of angle^4
    divided by velocity^4, to have alpha particles recoil at 180degrees with increased velocity means Atom Nucleus of the Rutherford model are fakery.
    Yes, well so at a 90 degree angle scattering, the velocity of alpha particle is unchanged and we interpret that as have obtained some of the smaller toruses head on collision. But for the scatter angles higher than 90 degrees and approaching 180
    degrees where the alpha particle is now 2 times the velocity compared to entrance alpha particles.

As for angles of scattering less than 90 degrees they just missed being hit by a muon or smaller toruses inside the large mainframe torus of Gold Atom. And the slower speed of alpha particle compared to entrance speed is because they are influenced
    by the 840 windings in each proton torus, as the alpha particle flys through these 1MeV windings 840 of them for each proton, it slows their speed down.

Yes, scientists in early 1900s and very much so today go into physics with a "loving embrace bias of making nuclear physics a mirror reflection of the Sun and its planets".

There was no possible that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden could have looked at the numbers data and said-- the velocity is greatest for alpha particles at large angles of scatter-- meaning --- meaning that the geometry of Atoms was a torus with smaller
    toruses inside a Large outer torus doing the Faraday law and producing new electricity, transforming space of the interior of atoms, transforming space into making electricity such as the 0.5MeV particle. So as Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden struck the Gold
    Atom Toruses, some encountered a small torus with head-on-collision that bounced that alpha particle back to the source at 180 degree scattering angle and the fastest velocity of alpha particles -- twice the velocity of incoming alpha particles.

So surely Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden noticed this strange velocity. But the idea of a head on collision with something inside the gold atom was far far out of their minds. For back then, as now, almost 100% of physicists want the Gold Atom to be like
    a Sun nucleus with planets as being electrons. Even today, physicists as fools of physics think the interior of an atom is explained as gravity, and not electromagnetism.

AP is the only physicist alive today that realizes the interior of a gold atom is all about electricity and magnetism and the only way to Maximize electricity is in a Torus geometry design. The interior of Atoms is windings, many windings, the hydrogen
    atom interior is a 840MeV proton torus of 840 windings and the muon inside is 105 windings in perpetual motion racing through the proton torus at nearly the speed of light producing magnetic monopoles. Why, if we get an experiment of firing something at
    hydrogen atoms, we too would have a scattering where some bounce back at 180degrees with more velocity than those sent in. Because the muon struck that incoming in a head on collision.

So, no, it was almost impossible for Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden to stop and think-- how can a 180degree recoil alpha particle have 2 times the velocity as ingoing??? Impossible for them to think on that for their minds were solidly made up even before
    they started the gold leaf experiment. Their minds made up that the inside of the Atom had a nuclear Sun with planets as electrons orbiting.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
    P
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:08 AM (17 hours ago)

to
    Alright, I have continued to play with my Newton's Cradle of swinging balls for momentum reference. I can get more than 2 times the velocity when I use 4 balls colliding head on with a single 1 ball. I can get 3 times the initial velocity.

So I am wondering if Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden received data in which the 180 degree recoil had not only 2 X times the velocity but even in some instances had a 3 X the velocity recoil. This would be accounted for when the alpha particle hit a P
    orbital torus instead of a S orbital torus inside the mainframe of a D torus for Gold atoms.

In this light, it is possible that the alpha particle could have hit into a 1D or 2D orbital torus since Gold atoms are in the 3D orbital. I as yet do not have it worked out how toruses stack inside one another for Maximum Electricity. The subject of
    my future more important books to write. Maximum Electricity is the principle that runs the Universe. Nature (God) is never half-arse, but in full throttle all the time.

AP

to sci.physics
    Yes, with the Newton's Cradle of balls, I can see where some of these rapid velocity recoils 180 degrees have struck something of the mass of a P orbital in the Gold Atoms D mainframe Proton torus, like a big truck hitting head-on a small car and
    pushing it back 180 degrees at 3 X its velocity.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 7:23:42 PM (6 days ago)

to
    If the alpha particle in Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment had come back at 180 degrees with equal or less velocity than entry velocity, then you could say a nucleus exists. But because the alpha particle had more velocity than entry velocity,
    means a head on collision with something inside the gold atom main torus giving the alpha particle its higher velocity.

Every physicist of today is familar with Newton's cradle, but no-one applies it for this gold leaf experiment.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Angel on Sat Apr 8 12:47:26 2023
    Re: Kibo> I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
    Subscribe

Augǝl's profile photo
    Augǝl
    Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

to
    Is Kibo Your good friend ?

On Saturday, April 8, 2023 at 10:19:36 AM UTC-5, Angel wrote:
    Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a view: groups.google.com/g/alt.comp.lang.javascript/c/XJlKr0et1FM

On Friday, April 7, 2023 at 11:26:22 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    25m views

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

to

My 138th published book

Product details

--- end quote ---

I say that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden made a huge mistake of interpretation. In order to get that higher velocity for alpha particles near 180 degrees, means the collision was not with a dense nucleus but instead with a head on collision with
    another torus of protons, much like in Newton's Cradle.
    Archimedes Plutonium

to
    My 138th published book

Product details

As for angles of scattering less than 90 degrees they just missed being hit by a muon or smaller toruses inside the large mainframe torus of Gold Atom. And the slower speed of alpha particle compared to entrance speed is because they are influenced
    by the 840 windings in each proton torus, as the alpha particle flys through these 1MeV windings 840 of them for each proton, it slows their speed down.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 4:49:16 PM (22 hours ago)

to
    On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 12:08:58 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Yes, scientists in early 1900s and very much so today go into physics with a "loving embrace bias of making nuclear physics a mirror reflection of the Sun and its planets".

There was no possible that Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden could have looked at the numbers data and said-- the velocity is greatest for alpha particles at large angles of scatter-- meaning --- meaning that the geometry of Atoms was a torus with smaller
    toruses inside a Large outer torus doing the Faraday law and producing new electricity, transforming space of the interior of atoms, transforming space into making electricity such as the 0.5MeV particle. So as Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden struck the Gold
    Atom Toruses, some encountered a small torus with head-on-collision that bounced that alpha particle back to the source at 180 degree scattering angle and the fastest velocity of alpha particles -- twice the velocity of incoming alpha particles.

So surely Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden noticed this strange velocity. But the idea of a head on collision with something inside the gold atom was far far out of their minds. For back then, as now, almost 100% of physicists want the Gold Atom to be
    like a Sun nucleus with planets as being electrons. Even today, physicists as fools of physics think the interior of an atom is explained as gravity, and not electromagnetism.

AP is the only physicist alive today that realizes the interior of a gold atom is all about electricity and magnetism and the only way to Maximize electricity is in a Torus geometry design. The interior of Atoms is windings, many windings, the
    hydrogen atom interior is a 840MeV proton torus of 840 windings and the muon inside is 105 windings in perpetual motion racing through the proton torus at nearly the speed of light producing magnetic monopoles. Why, if we get an experiment of firing
    something at hydrogen atoms, we too would have a scattering where some bounce back at 180degrees with more velocity than those sent in. Because the muon struck that incoming in a head on collision.

So, no, it was almost impossible for Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden to stop and think-- how can a 180degree recoil alpha particle have 2 times the velocity as ingoing??? Impossible for them to think on that for their minds were solidly made up even
    before they started the gold leaf experiment. Their minds made up that the inside of the Atom had a nuclear Sun with planets as electrons orbiting.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
    P
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:08 AM (17 hours ago)

to
    Alright, I have continued to play with my Newton's Cradle of swinging balls for momentum reference. I can get more than 2 times the velocity when I use 4 balls colliding head on with a single 1 ball. I can get 3 times the initial velocity.

So I am wondering if Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden received data in which the 180 degree recoil had not only 2 X times the velocity but even in some instances had a 3 X the velocity recoil. This would be accounted for when the alpha particle hit a P
    orbital torus instead of a S orbital torus inside the mainframe of a D torus for Gold atoms.

In this light, it is possible that the alpha particle could have hit into a 1D or 2D orbital torus since Gold atoms are in the 3D orbital. I as yet do not have it worked out how toruses stack inside one another for Maximum Electricity. The subject of
    my future more important books to write. Maximum Electricity is the principle that runs the Universe. Nature (God) is never half-arse, but in full throttle all the time.

AP

to sci.physics
    Yes, with the Newton's Cradle of balls, I can see where some of these rapid velocity recoils 180 degrees have struck something of the mass of a P orbital in the Gold Atoms D mainframe Proton torus, like a big truck hitting head-on a small car and
    pushing it back 180 degrees at 3 X its velocity.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 7:23:42 PM (6 days ago)

to
    If the alpha particle in Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment had come back at 180 degrees with equal or less velocity than entry velocity, then you could say a nucleus exists. But because the alpha particle had more velocity than entry velocity,
    means a head on collision with something inside the gold atom main torus giving the alpha particle its higher velocity.

Every physicist of today is familar with Newton's cradle, but no-one applies it for this gold leaf experiment.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)