• my biggest disease is america, if america didnt exist id be ok.

From yan wyck@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 5 09:21:48 2023
    in 1999 i was a giant whore corrputed by america rock stars
    at first they put me pretty so that id give them what they wanted(them pretending to be my friends), they offered me trash disguised of gold to sell my soul. in here where i live i have a bad reputation im naked
    they will always look down on me saying there goest the bear/there goes the monkey the sold out trash, americas monstrous king kong
    in the end after i was all sold out that i wasnt worth a dime
    burned and broke by america and her who put me on the spotlight goes free and i go to prison..i gave them too much of me in return they gave m trash and diseases. my biggest disease is america, if america didnt exist id be ok. they keep sucking me and
    destroying me they give me hang overs and heart attacks they will always destroy me, and i was the saint
    at least if i had been a devil, but i wasnt
    im a monkey/bigfoot/bear in america and where i live

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Angel@21:1/5 to yan wyck on Thu Apr 6 09:59:41 2023
    You have never been in America !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 6:21:51 PM UTC+2, yan wyck wrote:
    in 1999 i was a giant whore corrputed by america rock stars
    at first they put me pretty so that id give them what they wanted(them pretending to be my friends), they offered me trash disguised of gold to sell my soul. in here where i live i have a bad reputation im naked
    they will always look down on me saying there goest the bear/there goes the monkey the sold out trash, americas monstrous king kong
    in the end after i was all sold out that i wasnt worth a dime
    burned and broke by america and her who put me on the spotlight goes free and i go to prison..i gave them too much of me in return they gave m trash and diseases. my biggest disease is america, if america didnt exist id be ok. they keep sucking me and
    destroying me they give me hang overs and heart attacks they will always destroy me, and i was the saint
    at least if i had been a devil, but i wasnt
    im a monkey/bigfoot/bear in america and where i live

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)