• the 236th book Proof that Light Waves are cycloid waves, not sinusoid a

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 1 14:02:46 2023
    236th book Proof that Light Waves are cycloid waves, not sinusoid and not semicircle. by Archimedes Plutonium
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 1:07:54 AM (2 days ago)

236th book Proof that Light Waves are cycloid waves, not sinusoid and not semicircle. by Archimedes
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 1:25:58 AM (2 days ago)

Here are some graphs of periodic functions and we want to show students these graphs so that they do
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 1:39:58 AM (2 days ago)

Now the proof I am going to offer that the Light Wave is a cycloid wave, is the idea that the cycloid
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 1:58:41 AM (2 days ago)

Now there is another parameter of waves that is seldom mentioned. It is called the Wave Height. It is
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 2:39:58 AM (2 days ago)

Alright speaking of anomalies in Light Wave Height -- pointing to the idea that Light Waves are
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 2:47:27 PM (2 days ago)

Experiment to see the math differences between arclength of Cycloid versus Semicircle wave (1/2
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 3:13:31 PM (2 days ago)

Now probably the finest experiment to proving Light Waves are cycloid waves is magnetism, the lines
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 8:43:17 PM (yesterday)

Now this math arithmetic has caught my attention. I suppose the most often occuring fractions in
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 30, 2023, 11:49:09 PM (yesterday)

Now I vaguely recall asking these questions before, some years back whether a cycloid joined up with
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 1:19:59 AM (yesterday)

I suppose I could take the easy way out of this. Looking at the area of the cycloid curve, it does
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 2:18:24 PM (yesterday)

An immense challenge, but AP is up for it. The challenge is a mountaineous conjecture. Conjectures
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 3:08:29 PM (yesterday)

Alright, I got out my Jacobs Mathematics a Human Endeavor, page 293, to measure the bounce up angle
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 6:13:01 PM (22 hours ago)

Cycloid bounce angle 15degrees//My 236th book Proof that Light Waves are cycloid waves, not sinusoid
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 7:54:06 PM (20 hours ago)

So let me try to explain what I am researching here. I want to know if putting two cycloids together,
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 31, 2023, 8:52:56 PM (19 hours ago)

Alright some experimentation in order. I have 2 plastic cylinders and squeezed them close together to
    Archimedes Plutonium
    2:16 AM (14 hours ago)

Now the area under one arc of the cycloid curve is 3 times the area of the circle that generated that
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    4:00 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Now this is an enticing question, instead of 3*pi*radius^2 of the generating circle being the area of the cycloid, the question is, if I multiply by 3.14... instead of just 3, what extra area can I pick up??? Can I pick up the V shaped downstroke then
    the upstroke that forms that V shape???

Already, I have indicated that the V downstroke then upstroke gives the Photon or the Electric monopole = 0.5MeV particle, gives them the Spin that they possess as they move in space. And the photon has spin 1 while magnetic monopole has spin 1/2. This
    is because the Photon is a Double Transverse Cycloid Wave and a Magnetic Monopole needs to join up with another monopole to form spin 1 to make a full circuit for electricity.

What I am doing here is proving that Light Waves are cycloid waves, not the stupid silly sinusoid nor even the semicircle up and down. You see, Speed of Light needs the fastest wave to get from A to B, a path that is not foolish with extra distance
    length to travel to get from A to B.

The fastest Wave Path in all of math and physics is a Cycloid path for that is the geometry of almost a straightline from A to B. Any other geometry variation is wasted on extra distance to get from A to B.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)