• Einsteinian pseudophysicist issues death threats against Arindam - what

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Physfitfreak on Sat Apr 1 03:47:07 2023
    On Saturday, 1 April 2023 at 14:49:58 UTC+11, Physfitfreak wrote:
    Arindam, you Salman Rushdie of physics,

Oy Roachie, now that's an insult.
    Anyway, that smoked one should be given credit for setting up the whole business of blogging, that I initiated long before Internet with my picaresque tales of an Indian publicsectorman tales, posted on usenet as a reaction to his literary strategy, that
    is, wholesale corruption of fact with fiction.

I am a chap who gives one his due. Long time passing, though. Thanks, old memories, they do return...

Keep sniffing your Sahibs. A character like you gains divine pleasure
    from that.

No Roachie. If I had to do a Rushdie or a Sen or a Tharoor to please the goras (btw sahib means someone who pays his bills, and is decent, honest and reliable - at best like, say, Rudyard Kipling; thus not one of a pack of the modern celebrated bomb-
    throwing devilish liars I avoid) I would have to divorce my Indian wife for a Jewess. Fame and money are not worth that much, Roachie.

Now you've gone as far as hustling your bullshit electrical switching stations to Ukrainians, you deviant Sahib-diddler? See what people can
    at best get from your harmful _existence_:

I understand, Roachie, that as an Einsteinian pseudophysicist you must always lie. Still, thanks for the notice, no such thing as bad publicity, what, as I tell our dear Archie.

https://streamable.com/8bf0p1

Some famous physicist should place a bounty on your pernicious little head!

Death threats do not bother me, Roachie. I got them first from one English chappie - now what was his name? - way back in the early 90s when I posted my poetry in Usenet. Gotta admit, that chap had prescience!
    Still, here I am, what.
    If I get murdered by you stupid bastards then the spirits of Chinggis Khan and his henchmen will take appropriate action upon your ilk.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Jeffrey Rubard@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Sat Apr 1 14:59:44 2023
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 3:47:10 AM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Anyway, that smoked one should be given credit for setting up the whole business of blogging, that I initiated long before Internet with my picaresque tales of an Indian publicsectorman tales, posted on usenet as a reaction to his literary strategy,
    that is, wholesale corruption of fact with fiction.

I am a chap who gives one his due. Long time passing, though. Thanks, old memories, they do return...

Keep sniffing your Sahibs. A character like you gains divine pleasure
    from that.

No Roachie. If I had to do a Rushdie or a Sen or a Tharoor to please the goras (btw sahib means someone who pays his bills, and is decent, honest and reliable - at best like, say, Rudyard Kipling; thus not one of a pack of the modern celebrated bomb-
    throwing devilish liars I avoid) I would have to divorce my Indian wife for a Jewess. Fame and money are not worth that much, Roachie.

Now you've gone as far as hustling your bullshit electrical switching stations to Ukrainians, you deviant Sahib-diddler? See what people can
    at best get from your harmful _existence_:

I understand, Roachie, that as an Einsteinian pseudophysicist you must always lie. Still, thanks for the notice, no such thing as bad publicity, what, as I tell our dear Archie.

Death threats do not bother me, Roachie. I got them first from one English chappie - now what was his name? - way back in the early 90s when I posted my poetry in Usenet. Gotta admit, that chap had prescience!
    Still, here I am, what.
    If I get murdered by you stupid bastards then the spirits of Chinggis Khan and his henchmen will take appropriate action upon your ilk.

"Were they real death threats, though?"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Jeffrey Rubard on Sat Apr 1 16:56:10 2023
    On Sunday, 2 April 2023 at 07:59:47 UTC+10, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
    On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 3:47:10 AM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

Anyway, that smoked one should be given credit for setting up the whole business of blogging, that I initiated long before Internet with my picaresque tales of an Indian publicsectorman tales, posted on usenet as a reaction to his literary strategy,
    that is, wholesale corruption of fact with fiction.

Keep sniffing your Sahibs. A character like you gains divine pleasure from that.

Now you've gone as far as hustling your bullshit electrical switching stations to Ukrainians, you deviant Sahib-diddler? See what people can at best get from your harmful _existence_:

Still, here I am, what.
    "Were they real death threats, though?"
    The intention from the wording is crystal clear. Impotence of the malevolent does make a verbal threat much less an actual threat, and this guy seems to be so, unless he is a CIA agent or something. Which I doubt. So I take it as a joke, but use it for
    attention. Grist to my mill.
    Probably Roachie is joking. Let us see. If I get murdered he should be the suspect.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05