• 237th book of science for AP// Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Prome

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Earlier I on Fri Mar 24 12:47:36 2023
    Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Mar 19, 2023, 11:51:45 PM (4 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    Recently I caught myself writing a trio of books in astronomy, starting with the concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion. That one book generated new concepts to make a trio of books.

In my 237th book of reconciling the fact the true electron is the muon not the 0.5MeV particle causes us to change our view and understanding of Beta decay. For Beta decay is the continual making of new magnetic monopoles by the muon thrusting through
    the proton toruses.

If Beta decay were the actual electrons of atoms, then my glow in the dark green dials of my compass would have gone dark a week after it was made, as the atoms transformed from radon to that of hydrogen in about a week time.

The fact that my compass is glowing as bright as when I bought it 50 years ago is testament to the fact that the muon inside proton toruses is manufacturing the 0.5MeV monopoles that allow the 50 year long glow in the dark.

But then this science of Beta decay leads into the question of the geometry that produces maximum electricity, and modern engineering knows the answer-- tokamaks for tokamaks are toruses.

Maximum Electricity leads into the question of perpetual motion of the muon inside a hydrogen proton in a Faraday law producing electricity. So why is the world bifurcated into perpetual motion inside a proton torus and no perpetual motion outside the
    proton torus?

And why does a muon, put inside a empty proton torus, all of a sudden have perpetual motion?

So this leads to my third book of this trio of books-- Vis-Viva-- the spark of life itself.

And AP is working on his grand finale theory of science-- Reincarnation. I hope to solve this science or at least get a good way advanced into its mechanism.

From what I can tell, Reincarnation is a delivery system of information. And the best delivery system is the Light Wave = photon. One of my books is that a Light Wave is perfect DNA.

This begs the question on whether perpetual-motion is bound up with the constant speed of light. You cannot have a constant speed of light if you do not have perpetual motion of a muon inside a 840MeV proton torus of hydrogen atom.

As for Reincarnation, one has to ask how many Light Waves does it take to communicate information. Likewise, how many light waves does it take to make a picture on my TV screen for a second of time? Does it take an extraordinary large number of light-
    waves to form a TV picture for 1 second, or can say 1 single light wave form a TV picture for 1 second? Do we have numbers data of how many Light Waves it takes to form a picture on the TV for 1 second.

Now light waves have no rest mass, meaning they are in perpetual motion. Maybe this is why muons are in perpetual motion when inside a proton torus. Maybe there is some form of Conjoinment of Light Waves with a muon that it is in perpetual motion inside
    a proton torus.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Mar 20, 2023, 4:22:38 PM (3 days ago)

So, when Old Chemistry, Old Physics have their heads screwed on backwards thinking the 0.5MeV particle is the Atom's electron when in fact it is the Dirac magnetic monopole, and the true electron is the muon inside a proton torus of 840MeV proton torus
    doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles. This is why my glow in the dark green compass needles shine as bright 50 years later as they did on the day it was manufactured in 1970.

Then of course, Old Physics and Old Chemistry would have their heads screwed on backwards in thinking that Atoms can exist with all their 0.5MeV particles removed (they called it ionization). But, lo and behold the proton + muon was still manufacturing
    these 0.5MeV particles in their proton torus chambers.

So, well Old Physics Old Chemistry had the idea that it was Decay going on when in reality it was the opposite of Radioactive Growth as the Atoms manufacture and produce more 0.5MeV particles , the Dirac magnetic monopoles.

Notice in the Table below that 43Tc is surrounded on both sides by Molybdenum and Ruthenium overabundance. That is because 1/4 of the abundance of Mo is actually Tc atoms and likewise Ru.

Notice in the Table below that 61Pm is surrounded on both sides by super overabundant Nd and Sm. And the reason is that screwed up Old Physics and Old Chemistry with their electron as the Dirac magnetic monopole are too stupid to understand that Pm is
    very abundant as 1/4 of Nd atoms are actually Pm atoms and 1/4 of Samarium atoms are actually Pm atoms.

60 neodymium Nd 0.8279
    61 promethium Pm
    62 samarium Sm 0.2582

This is why my glow in the dark green compass needles of Beta decay are actually Beta growth from the atoms on that dial over 50 years constantly producing more of the Dirac magnetic monopole particle 0.5MeV.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Apr 30, 2020, 10:54:08 PM
    to sci.physics
    Earlier I wrote the table below but now I include the number of isotopes

Atoms/10^6 Si
    1 hydrogen H 2.79 x 10^10 3 isotopes
    2 helium He 2.72 x 10^9 9 isotopes
    3 lithium Li 57.1 11 isotopes
    4 beryllium Be 0.73 12 isotopes
    5 boron B 21.2 15 isotopes
    6 carbon C 1.01 x 10^7 15 isotopes
    7 nitrogen N 3.13 x 10^6 16 isotopes
    8 oxygen O 2.38 x 10^7 16 isotopes
    9 fluorine F 843 17 isotopes
    10 neon Ne 3.44 x 10^6 20 isotopes
    11 sodium Na 5.74 x 10^4 21 isotopes
    12 magnesium Mg 1.074 x 10^6 21 isotopes
    13 aluminum Al 8.49 x 10^4 22 isotopes
    14 silicon Si 1.00 x 10^6 23 isotopes
    15 phosphorus P 1.04 x 10^4 23 isotopes
    16 sulfur S 5.15 x 10^5 23 isotopes
    17 chlorine Cl 5240 25 isotopes
    18 argon Ar 1.01 x 10^5 26 isotopes
    19 potassium K 3770 25 isotopes
    20 calcium Ca 6.11 x 10^4 26 isotopes
    21 scandium Sc 34.2 26 isotopes
    22 titanium Ti 2400 26 isotopes
    23 vanadium V 293 26 isotopes
    24 chromium Cr 1.35 x 10^4 26 isotopes
    25 manganese Mn 9550 26 isotopes
    26 iron Fe 9.00 x 10^5 28 isotopes
    27 cobalt Co 2250 29 isotopes
    28 nickel N 4.93 x 10^4 31 isotopes
    29 copper Cu 522 29 isotopes
    30 zinc Zn 1260 30 isotopes
    31 gallium Ga 37.8
    32 germanium Ge 119
    33 arsenic As 6.56
    34 selenium Se 62.1
    35 bromine Br 11.8
    36 krypton Kr 45
    37 rubidium Rb 7.09
    38 strontium Sr 23.5
    39 yttrium Y 4.64
    40 zirconium Zr 11.4
    41 niobium Nb 0.698
    42 molybdenum Mo 2.55
    43 technetium Tc
    44 ruthenium Ru 1.86
    45 rhodium Rh 0.344
    46 palladium Pd 1.39
    47 silver Ag 0.486
    48 cadmium Cd 1.61 38 isotopes
    49 indium In 0.184 41 isotopes
    50 tin Sn 3.82 39 isotopes
    51 antimony Sb 0.309 37 isotopes
    52 tellurium Te 4.81 39 isotopes
    53 iodine I 0.90 37 isotopes
    54 xenon Xe 4.7 41 isotopes
    55 cesium Cs 0.372
    56 barium Ba 4.49
    57 lanthanum La 0.4460
    58 cerium Ce 1.136
    59 praseodymium Pr 0.1669
    60 neodymium Nd 0.8279
    61 promethium Pm
    62 samarium Sm 0.2582
    63 europium Eu 0.0973
    64 gadolinium Gd 0.3300
    65 terbium Tb 0.0603
    66 dysprosium Dy 0.3942
    67 holmium Ho 0.0889
    68 erbium Er 0.2508
    69 thulium Tm 0.0378
    70 ytterbium Yb 0.2479
    71 lutetium Lu 0.0367
    72 hafnium Hf 0.154
    73 tantalum Ta 0.0207
    74 tungsten W 0.133
    75 rhenium Re 0.0517
    76 osmium Os 0.675
    77 iridium Ir 0.661
    78 platinum Pt 1.34
    79 gold Au 0.187
    80 mercury Hg 0.34
    81 thallium TL 0.184
    82 lead Pb 3.15
    83 bismuth Bi 0.144
    84 polonium Po
    85 astatine At
    86 radon Rn
    87 francium Fr
    88 radium Ra
    89 actinium Ac
    90 thorium Th 0.0335
    91 protoactinium Pa
    92 uranium U 0.0090
    93 neptunium Np 24 isotopes
    94 plutonium Pu 20 isotopes

--- end quoting in part Sources: Anders and Ebihara, 1982 Solar-system
    abundances of the
    elements Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta Vol. 46, pages 2363-2380.
    The above table is the abundance compilation Anders and Grevesse,
    1988, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta.
    Mar 20, 2023, 7:09:03 PM (3 days ago)

The mistaken electron in Old Physics and Old Chemistry not only destroys the reasoning of why and how elements glow in the dark for so long of a time-- mine compass needles glowing as strongly now as they did in 1970, is because Beta decay is not
    electrons, but the Dirac magnetic monopole. This causes goofball physicists and chemists to think they are seeing
    42 molybdenum Mo 2.55
    43 technetium Tc
    44 ruthenium Ru 1.86

molybdenum or ruthenium when 1/4 of that cosmic abundance is actually technetium.

Because in True Physics, True Chemistry, the true electron is the muon inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law producing those monopoles that glow in the dark.

And when chemists try to tell if a atom is 42Mo or 44Ru, they assume the neutron count is correct, but in New Physics, it is terribly difficult to tell whether any individual Neutron in 42Mo or 44Ru is actually a proton and not a neutron, thus the
    mistaken identity for if we take the count to be 2.55 + 1.86 = 4.41 divide by 4 we have 1.1. So that the cosmic abundance of techetium is closer to 1.1.

This is the trouble of Old Physics, Old Chemistry, the no logical minds approach to doing science where they are too stupid to understand subatomic particles have jobs and tasks and functions to fill. The neutron of atoms is a capacitor that storages the
    production line of newly formed magnetic monopoles in the Faraday law going on inside protons with their thrusting muons.

At elements 43 and 61 on the Periodic Table are elements in which the diseased crank and crackpot physics of Old Physics literally fall apart into pieces, thinking that Tc and Pm are so rare. When in fact, they are miscounted from their neighboring
    elements.

New Physics sees some neutrons as protons not counted in the diseases Old Physics.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
    Mar 22, 2023, 2:20:14 PM (2 days ago)

Alright, my more than 50 year old compass that glows green in the dark, just as well now-- 50 years later from 1970 as it glowed in 1970, with its tritium dials. Tritium is a Beta emitter what Old Physics calls the electron of atoms -- the 0.5MeV
    particle yet AP says that is the Dirac magnetic monopole and the true electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law and actually producing and manufacturing the 0.5 MeV particle.

A tritium atom has 2 neutrons along with 1 proton of hydrogen. So we can see the tritium atom working nonstop to manufacture 0.5MeV magnetic monopoles, and possibly one or both of the neutrons making monopoles also. Tritium half life is alleged 12 years.
    But my compass is as bright 50 years hence as it was when I bought it.

Another wake up reminder are the batteries placed into space vehicles, I think if memory is correct that the Voyager satellites had beta emitter batteries, and well, the Voyagers are still active and in outer space. Because those beta batteries are
    manufacturing electricity due to the constant perpetual motion of a muon inside a proton torus, keeps making new magnetic monopoles that is electricity.

AP, King of Science, especially physics & logic
    Mar 22, 2023, 8:08:58 PM (yesterday)

Tritium is a 100% Beta emitter for electricity and the green glow in the dark.

But for Voyager 1 and 2, they use plutonium 238 a alpha emitter. But in the more than 40 years of operation of Voyager 1 and 2, everything was a success plus. And the reason for the success plus it because Old Physics Old Chemistry believes the electron
    of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle, whereas the truth is, the muon is the true electron of atoms and with the proton torus is making "new electricity of new 0.5MeV particles.

When you build Voyager 1 and 2 with 3 RTG radioisotope thermoelectric generators, as the years go by, the batteries keep surprising the engineers and scientists as doing far far better than expected. Why, yes, they do better when you look at the RTG
    battery as the silly dimwit of the 0.5MeV particle as atoms electron. If you look at the performance of RTG as the muon thrusts through the proton toruses of 238Pu and 237Np producing new 0.5MeV particles, then the Voyager spacecraft are doing exactly
    what true-theory predicts.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
    When exposed to neutron bombarbment 237Np can capture a neutron, undergo beta decay, and become 238Pu, this product being useful as a thermal energy source in a radioisotope thermoelectric generator RTG...
    --- end quote ---

As I discussed earlier, the true electron of Atoms is the muon inside its proton torus doing the Faraday law and producing Dirac magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV which is pure electric current. This is why my tritium compass dials shine as bright now as they
    did in 1970 when I bought them.
    This is why the Voyager batteries have outperformed all expectations in the plus 40 years of space travel.

Many of the atoms of 238Pu in those batteries are actually a mix of 237Np, 236Np, 239Np and 238Pu, so that the 236Np and 239Np atoms are delivering not only alpha particles but a steady core stream of electric current in Beta decay.

In Old Physics, Old Chemistry, with their silly idea that the 0.5MeV particle was the Atom's electron were tricked and fooled into th
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 22:26:18 2023
    This book, my 237th is an outgrowth of my older book 186th.

My 186th published book

Proof the Muon is true real electron of Atoms, and 0.5MeV particle is the magnetic monopole// physics research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: In April of 2022, AP notices a anomaly of battery life of operation and of power output of radioactive element plutonium compared to commonplace batteries such as lithium. And almost instantly, I realized this could be a proof that the muon
    stuck inside of every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton is the cause of this "extra electricity" and "long life longevity". When each proton inside a atom is an electrical generator producing electricity, means the heaviest elements in Nature
    are going to be the best batteries. Lithium atom has 3 protons+ 3muons while plutonium atom has 94 protons + 94muons, so that when divided, 94/3 we can expect that the plutonium battery is 31 times more electricity than lithium battery.

Well, in doing this book, I could only find evidence that the plutonium battery is 10 times better than a lithium battery, not 31 times. So maybe that is an anomaly for future research to work out. But for now, I have proven the muon is the real true
    electron of Atoms and that the 0.5MeV particle, although the unit particle of electricity, the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom's electron but is the Dirac magnetic monopole, produced by the muon thrusting through the proton torus in Faraday law.

Old Physics was really dumb physics, with their elementary particles doing nothing, but relaxing on a beach. Whereas in New Physics, every particle in Nature has a task and function to perform, such as the Faraday law. And that makes commonsense, while
    Old Physics is kook physics, no logical thinking.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph picture of a Google search for when Caltech scientists Neddermeyer and Anderson discovered the muon particle of physics in 1936.

Product details
    ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09YLLKWBX
    Publication date ‏ : ‎ April 20, 2022
    Language ‏ : ‎ English
    File size ‏ : ‎ 362 KB
    Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    Print length ‏ : ‎ 32 pages
    Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 17 09:48:13 2023
    Betavoltaics is what I am looking for and was based on Promethium in 1970s. Now it is based on tritium.

The Univ Wisconsin chart has 61-Promethium-145 at average energy 683keV listing Cu-66 as highest at 1111keV.

What I like to know is what isotopes, when crafted into a closed loop wire of that isotope, then attach a measuring instrument, what isotope supplies the most electricity per time, say short time or long time.

Maybe this work and research has never been done due to health risks.

This is important and new work, because the 0.5MeV particle is not the Atom's electron, but is the Dirac magnetic monopole and responsible for electricity. The true electron of atoms is stuck inside proton toruses doing the Faraday law with the proton
    toruses and producing these magnetic monopoles.

It is possible that some of these metals of Beta decay are perpetual motion producing electricity. What I mean by that is the muon plus proton toruses create electricity as long as the muon keeps thrusting through the proton torus.

Through my lifetime of observation-- batteries last longer than expected. Batteries deliver more energy than expected, and all because the atoms themselves create magnetic monopoles that is electricity.

So which of these two is the better Betavoltaic device-- pure Cu-66 or Pm-145??

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 17 09:21:51 2023
    Alright I am just not getting the data I want. Try as I may in a Google search with "best beta emitter" or "largest beta emitter". Maybe there is a scientific term which is not cognizant to me at the moment, instead of best or large. What I want is the
    isotope in which we turn it into a closed loop and connect a measuring instrument, say Galvinometer, and with no other source of electricity, that the Beta decay provides all the electricity measured.

There is this website from Univ. Wisconsin. It suggests Cu-66, Pr-145, Y-90, P-32, Y-91 are contenders for what I am looking for-- take a closed loop of such a emitter and see which provides the most electricity by its sheer beta decay.

Pure Beta Emitters
    This is a list of pure beta emitters. These are of interest to those making radioisotope power sources.

These are sorted by half-life.

You can download the data in spreadsheet form here. This will let you sort by other criteria.

There are a handful of isotopes which I would call "almost-pure" beta emitters. These have a gamma abundance of less than 2%. They include As-77, Br-83, La-141, and Cm-249. All have half-lives of less than two days.

One interesting isotope is Ra-228. The half-life is 5.8 years. It has two beta pathways. One has a maximum energy of 14.9 keV and the other is 39.2 keV. There are two gamma pathways, both with energy less than 13.5 keV. The total abundance of the gammas
    is 5.7%.

All isotopes listed below decay to a stable isotope, unless noted otherwise in the comment column.

isotope half-life (years) max energy (keV) avg energy (keV) abundance comments
    cu-66 9.74E-6 2640 1111 1
    pb-209 0.00038 644.4 197.5 1
    pr-145 0.000685 1805 683 0.95 has many beta decay pathways - only one is shown here
    te-127 0.00107 276 78.2 0.012 has multiple beta decay pathways
    te-127 0.00107 694 224.7 0.988 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sn-121 0.0030 388.9 115.2 1
    ni-66 0.0063 227 65 1 decays to Cu-66, a pure beta emitter with a 29 s half-life
    y-90 0.007 2281.4 933.7 1
    bi-210 0.014 1161.5 389 1 decays to Po-210, an alpha emitter with a 138 d half-life; also has a small alpha decay channel with an abundance of 0.00013%
    er-169 0.0258 342.5 98.1 0.45 has multiple beta decay pathways
    er-169 0.0258 350.9 100.8 0.55 has multiple beta decay pathways
    pr-143 0.037 934.5 315.3 1
    p-32 0.039 1710.3 694.9 1
    p-33 0.069 248.5 76.4 1
    sr-89 0.138 1492 583.3 1
    y-91 0.160 340.9 100.8 0.003 has multiple beta decay pathways
    y-91 0.160 1545.6 604.9 0.997 has multiple beta decay pathways
    w-188 0.190 58 14.9 0.008 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    w-188 0.190 285 79.9 0.002 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    w-188 0.190 349 99.7 0.99 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    s-35 0.240 166.8 48.6 1
    sn-123 0.354 314 90.5 0.006 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sn-123 0.354 1403 525.5 0.994 has multiple beta decay pathways
    ca-45 0.445 256.8 77.2 1
    bk-249 0.877 125.7 32.4 1 decays to Cf-249, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 351 y half-life
    ru-106 1.0 39.4 10 1 decays to Rh-106, a pure beta emitter with a 30 s half-life and a peak energy of 3.5 MeV
    tm-171 1.9 29.7 7.5 0.02 has multiple beta decay pathways
    tm-171 1.9 96.4 25.1 0.98 has multiple beta decay pathways
    pm-147 2.6 224.6 62 1 decays to Sm-147, an alpha emitter with a very long half-life
    kr-85 10.8 173.4 47.65 0.004 has multiple beta decay pathways
    kr-85 10.8 687.4 251.6 0.996 has multiple beta decay pathways
    h-3 12.3 18.6 5.7 1
    cd-113m 14.1 580 185.4 1 also has a small isomeric transition channel with an abundance of 0.14% and a decay energy of 264 keV
    pu-241 14.4 20.8 5.2 1 decays to Am-241, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 432 y half-life
    sr-90 28.8 546.2 195.8 1 decays to Y-90, a beta emitter with a 2.7 d half life
    ar-42 32.9 600 233 1 decays to K-42, a beta/gamma emitter with a 12.4 h half-life
    sm-151 90.1 54.8 13.96 0.009 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sm-151 90.1 76.3 19.68 0.991 has multiple beta decay pathways
    ni-63 100.2 66.9 17.4 1
    si-32 172.1 225 68.8 1 decays to P-32, a pure beta emitter with a 14 d half-life
    ar-39 269.2 565 218.8 1
    c-14 5734 156.5 49.5 1
    tc-99 2.1E+05 293.5 84.6 1
    se-79 6.5E+05 150.7 55.8 1
    be-10 1.5E+06 556.2 202.6 1
    cs-135 2.3E+06 205 56.3 1
    pd-107 6.5E+06 33 9.3 1
    re-187 4.4E+10 2.6 0.7 1
    in-115 4.4E+14 497 152 1
    cd-113 9.3E+15 316 93.3 1
    References
    Table of Nuclides at KAERI
    The Risk Assessment Information System at ORNL
    "Pocket Guide for Radiological Management," published by Perma-Fix Environmental Services
    Page footer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 17 22:40:16 2023
    The majority of this book is about BetaVoltaic batteries, for the 0.5MeV particle is not the Atom's electron, but is the Dirac magnetic monopole produced inside of proton toruses inside atoms with the muon as real true electron thrusting through the
    proton torus in the Faraday law and creating these 0.5MeV particles that is electricity.

If the 0.5MeV particle were really the electron, then those atoms in the BetaVoltaic batteries would soon have no electrons and but nothing but protons, a complete ionization.

And the reason that batteries work so well the world over, is because the atoms comprising those batteries actually create new and more of these 0.5MeV magnetic monopoles in the Faraday law.

The atomic batteries in Voyager 1 and 2 surprised everyone on how well they work-- and although not BetaVoltaic but a thermal atomic batteries, still the principle is the same that the newly created magnetic monopoles gave those batteries longer life
    than expected.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Mon Apr 17 23:26:21 2023
    So from this Univ.Wisconsin list I am going to propose a deep and thorough research investigation take place.

Where you take each of these metal isotopes, as pure as possible and make a molar count of those atoms and fabricate it into a closed loop wire, of course run it through a semiconductor junction for a current and attach a Galvinometer.

I want to know which of these below metals produces the best steady stream of electricity. I would hazard to guess Pr-145 but I maybe fooled by Cu-66 as being better??

Once we can accurately measure the quantity of those atoms, the flow of electricity, we can use the numbers to prove that the 0.5MeV particle is Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms. For the Atom's electron is the muon stuck inside
    840MeV proton toruses doing the Faraday law and creating the 0.5MeV particle.

Old Physics would say that Pr-145 has become complete ionization of its electrons. New Physics would say those are magnetic monopoles not the atom's electrons.

isotope half-life (years) max energy (keV) avg energy (keV) abundance comments cu-66 9.74E-6 2640 1111 1
    pb-209 0.00038 644.4 197.5 1
    pr-145 0.000685 1805 683 0.95 has many beta decay pathways - only one is shown here
    te-127 0.00107 276 78.2 0.012 has multiple beta decay pathways
    te-127 0.00107 694 224.7 0.988 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sn-121 0.0030 388.9 115.2 1
    ni-66 0.0063 227 65 1 decays to Cu-66, a pure beta emitter with a 29 s half-life
    y-90 0.007 2281.4 933.7 1
    bi-210 0.014 1161.5 389 1 decays to Po-210, an alpha emitter with a 138 d half-life; also has a small alpha decay channel with an abundance of 0.00013%
    er-169 0.0258 342.5 98.1 0.45 has multiple beta decay pathways
    er-169 0.0258 350.9 100.8 0.55 has multiple beta decay pathways
    pr-143 0.037 934.5 315.3 1
    p-32 0.039 1710.3 694.9 1
    p-33 0.069 248.5 76.4 1
    sr-89 0.138 1492 583.3 1
    y-91 0.160 340.9 100.8 0.003 has multiple beta decay pathways
    y-91 0.160 1545.6 604.9 0.997 has multiple beta decay pathways
    w-188 0.190 58 14.9 0.008 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    w-188 0.190 285 79.9 0.002 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    w-188 0.190 349 99.7 0.99 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
    s-35 0.240 166.8 48.6 1
    sn-123 0.354 314 90.5 0.006 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sn-123 0.354 1403 525.5 0.994 has multiple beta decay pathways
    ca-45 0.445 256.8 77.2 1
    bk-249 0.877 125.7 32.4 1 decays to Cf-249, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 351 y half-life
    ru-106 1.0 39.4 10 1 decays to Rh-106, a pure beta emitter with a 30 s half-life and a peak energy of 3.5 MeV
    tm-171 1.9 29.7 7.5 0.02 has multiple beta decay pathways
    tm-171 1.9 96.4 25.1 0.98 has multiple beta decay pathways
    pm-147 2.6 224.6 62 1 decays to Sm-147, an alpha emitter with a very long half-life
    kr-85 10.8 173.4 47.65 0.004 has multiple beta decay pathways
    kr-85 10.8 687.4 251.6 0.996 has multiple beta decay pathways
    h-3 12.3 18.6 5.7 1
    cd-113m 14.1 580 185.4 1 also has a small isomeric transition channel with an abundance of 0.14% and a decay energy of 264 keV
    pu-241 14.4 20.8 5.2 1 decays to Am-241, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 432 y half-life
    sr-90 28.8 546.2 195.8 1 decays to Y-90, a beta emitter with a 2.7 d half life ar-42 32.9 600 233 1 decays to K-42, a beta/gamma emitter with a 12.4 h half-life
    sm-151 90.1 54.8 13.96 0.009 has multiple beta decay pathways
    sm-151 90.1 76.3 19.68 0.991 has multiple beta decay pathways
    ni-63 100.2 66.9 17.4 1
    si-32 172.1 225 68.8 1 decays to P-32, a pure beta emitter with a 14 d half-life
    ar-39 269.2 565 218.8 1
    c-14 5734 156.5 49.5 1
    tc-99 2.1E+05 293.5 84.6 1
    se-79 6.5E+05 150.7 55.8 1
    be-10 1.5E+06 556.2 202.6 1
    cs-135 2.3E+06 205 56.3 1
    pd-107 6.5E+06 33 9.3 1
    re-187 4.4E+10 2.6 0.7 1
    in-115 4.4E+14 497 152 1
    cd-113 9.3E+15 316 93.3 1
    References
    Table of Nuclides at KAERI
    The Risk Assessment Information System at ORNL
    "Pocket Guide for Radiological Management," published by Perma-Fix Environmental Services

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 18 13:04:56 2023
    Alright, I cannot find from known data and research which of these two isotopes are the world's greatest Beta emitters Cu-66 or Pr-145. Nor can I find enough data to prove my message of this book. That the true electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside
    a proton torus or toruses doing the Faraday law with the proton torus and Creating the magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV. Creating electricity by the muon plus proton and this is why Batteries work far better than ever expected-- because the material the
    battery is made of produces electricity. And to prove that, all I need to show is that a closed loop circuit of Pr-145 or Cu-66 with semiconductor junction yields more electricity than what exists as Old Physics 0.5MeV as the mistaken electron.

In other words, in this experiment we prove that in Old Physics, the Pr-145 is reduced of all of its 0.5MeV particles and so they would have no electron atoms at all. And-- even worse-- 0.5MeV particles from out of nowhere to fraudulently cover up Old
    Physics take on BetaVoltaics.

Since I cannot find the data or it is not accessible on the Internet, I will make up a Mock-Trial-Experiment for researchers to follow as a guide and then reveal the numbers data.

Mock Experiment

Alright, so using both Pr-145 such as in the old time pacemakers battery. And using the Cu-66.

So we craft a battery from each, we have the BetaVoltaic battery of Pr-145 and Cu-66.

We know precise Molar quantity of Pr-145 and Cu-66.

We know Pr has 61 Dirac magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV, what Old Physics calls the electron of atoms while copper Cu-66 has 29.

We have instruments to measure the electricity flow.

We find from those measurements that the flow of electricity for Pr-145 means the 0.5MeV particle flow rate to make electricty exceeds the 61 count of each atom of Pr-145. In other words, the Pr in this experiment using Old Physics ideas, has turned the
    Pr into a stripped of all its 0.5MeV particle that it would be a complete ionized Pr of only protons of 938MeV. Same situation with Cu-66, stripped of all 0.5MeV particles and copper ionization to nothing but protons and neutrons.

Whereas New Physics realizes the true electron of atoms was never the 0.5MeV particle but was Dirac's magnetic monopole, and the atoms of Pr or copper in this experiment were still full Pr and copper atoms with the muon stuck inside proton toruses,
    creating and producing more electricity of 0.5MeV particles.

Of course this experiment poses health risks to the researchers and engineers alike.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05