• Angels guard my rest

From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 23 02:10:15 2023
    A deuterium atom has a nucleus of a proton plus neutron with a single orbiting electron around the nucleus.
    When heat removes the orbiting electron then the deuterium ionizes, meaning it is mass with an electric charge.
    That charge is from the positive charge in the nucleus. One proton is there with positive charge, and the neutron has no charge.
    Okay so far?

Well, now, I follow the old thinking from the now obsolete theory that the nucleus of ANY atom is solely made up of protons and electrons.
    Let us see where this leads to.
    From this theory, it follows that a neutron is just a proton and an electron, bound tightly, so there is no net charge.
    So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron, forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when the orbiting electron is removed. According to the old theory which I am reviving, following the facts of the hydrogen
    bomb and solar energy.

Consider the electron holding two protons together. The two protons are straining to go away, but they are being held by the single charge which has at least two arms, say. One arm is holding one proton, another arm is holding the other one. proton-
    electron-proton is the configuration for the simple deuterium atom. The stretched nonzero length of the electron is just about right for the two protons to hang on, quite stably under normal circumstances.

For heavier elements, the structure will be much more complex. When the electrons cannot hold the protons together, there is a nuclear reaction and a mutation for the element with loss of some nuclear particles. Normal radiation, that.

Now when the electron holding the two protons is suddenly removed, there is no doubt that the two protons will move off with great velocity, meaning create great kinetic energies as seen in hydrogen bombs and the sun.

How can that happen? As the abovementioned electron bonding between the protons is usually stable, it will need unusual methods to break the bond.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that the electron holding the two protons simply snaps off.
    In the Sun and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very powerful electromagnetic fields.

The upshot is, this model provides a view to how the universe works, with no need for such nonsense as mass energy equivalence, a very hot core causing fusion, big bangs and black holes in a totally limited, warped, closed universe.

Sure as hell the E. characters will like this! Why they have not murdered me by now, is the wonder. Certainly, angels guard my rest.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andy Everett@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Thu Mar 23 07:25:02 2023
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 5:10:18 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    A deuterium atom has a nucleus of a proton plus neutron with a single orbiting electron around the nucleus.
    When heat removes the orbiting electron then the deuterium ionizes, meaning it is mass with an electric charge.
    That charge is from the positive charge in the nucleus. One proton is there with positive charge, and the neutron has no charge.
    Okay so far?

Well, now, I follow the old thinking from the now obsolete theory that the nucleus of ANY atom is solely made up of protons and electrons.
    From this theory, it follows that a neutron is just a proton and an electron, bound tightly, so there is no net charge.
    So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron, forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when the orbiting electron is removed. According to the old theory which I am reviving, following the facts of the hydrogen
    bomb and solar energy.

Consider the electron holding two protons together. The two protons are straining to go away, but they are being held by the single charge which has at least two arms, say. One arm is holding one proton, another arm is holding the other one. proton-
    electron-proton is the configuration for the simple deuterium atom. The stretched nonzero length of the electron is just about right for the two protons to hang on, quite stably under normal circumstances.

For heavier elements, the structure will be much more complex. When the electrons cannot hold the protons together, there is a nuclear reaction and a mutation for the element with loss of some nuclear particles. Normal radiation, that.

Now when the electron holding the two protons is suddenly removed, there is no doubt that the two protons will move off with great velocity, meaning create great kinetic energies as seen in hydrogen bombs and the sun.

How can that happen? As the abovementioned electron bonding between the protons is usually stable, it will need unusual methods to break the bond.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that the electron holding the two protons simply snaps off.
    In the Sun and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very powerful electromagnetic fields.

The upshot is, this model provides a view to how the universe works, with no need for such nonsense as mass energy equivalence, a very hot core causing fusion, big bangs and black holes in a totally limited, warped, closed universe.

Sure as hell the E. characters will like this! Why they have not murdered me by now, is the wonder. Certainly, angels guard my rest.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I think you are wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 23 13:27:17 2023
    You are admitting you are dead?
    Why would anyone do it?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Andy Everett on Thu Mar 23 14:28:04 2023
    On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 01:25:06 UTC+11, Andy Everett wrote:
    Okay so far?

So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron, forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when the orbiting electron is removed. According to the old theory which I am reviving, following the facts of the
    hydrogen bomb and solar energy.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that the electron holding the two protons simply snaps
    off. In the Sun and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very powerful electromagnetic fields.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee
    I think you are wrong.
    A scientific response?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu Mar 23 14:28:50 2023
    On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 07:27:21 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    Not yet.
    Why would anyone do it?
    Evil rules.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Paul Alsing@21:1/5 to Andy Everett on Thu Mar 23 19:23:40 2023
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:25:06 AM UTC-7, Andy Everett wrote:
    Okay so far?

So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron, forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when the orbiting electron is removed. According to the old theory which I am reviving, following the facts of the

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that the electron holding the two protons simply snaps
    off. In the Sun and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very powerful electromagnetic fields.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I think you are wrong.

I *know* he is wrong. He is *always* wrong. He makes wild claims without ever supplying any evidence at all.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From whodat@21:1/5 to Volney on Thu Mar 23 23:13:30 2023
    On 3/23/2023 10:24 PM, Volney wrote:
    On 3/23/2023 10:23 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 5:10:18 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote: >>>> A deuterium atom has a nucleus of a proton plus neutron with a
    single orbiting electron around the nucleus.
    When heat removes the orbiting electron then the deuterium ionizes,
    meaning it is mass with an electric charge.
    That charge is from the positive charge in the nucleus. One proton
    is there with positive charge, and the neutron has no charge.
    Okay so far?

Well, now, I follow the old thinking from the now obsolete theory
    that the nucleus of ANY atom is solely made up of protons and
    electrons.
     From this theory, it follows that a neutron is just a proton and an
    electron, bound tightly, so there is no net charge.
    So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron,
    forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when
    the orbiting electron is removed. According to the old theory which
    I am reviving, following the facts of the hydrogen bomb and solar
    energy.

Consider the electron holding two protons together. The two protons
    are straining to go away, but they are being held by the single
    charge which has at least two arms, say. One arm is holding one
    proton, another arm is holding the other one. proton-electron-proton
    is the configuration for the simple deuterium atom. The stretched
    nonzero length of the electron is just about right for the two
    protons to hang on, quite stably under normal circumstances.

For heavier elements, the structure will be much more complex. When
    the electrons cannot hold the protons together, there is a nuclear
    reaction and a mutation for the element with loss of some nuclear
    particles. Normal radiation, that.

Now when the electron holding the two protons is suddenly removed,
    there is no doubt that the two protons will move off with great
    velocity, meaning create great kinetic energies as seen in hydrogen
    bombs and the sun.

How can that happen? As the abovementioned electron bonding between
    the protons is usually stable, it will need unusual methods to break
    the bond.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be
    initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense
    particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that
    the electron holding the two protons simply snaps off. In the Sun
    and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the
    disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very
    powerful electromagnetic fields.

The upshot is, this model provides a view to how the universe works,
    with no need for such nonsense as mass energy equivalence, a very
    hot core causing fusion, big bangs and black holes in a totally
    limited, warped, closed universe.

Sure as hell the E. characters will like this! Why they have not
    murdered me by now, is the wonder. Certainly, angels guard my rest.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I think you are wrong.

I *know* he is wrong. He is *always* wrong. He makes wild claims
    without ever supplying any evidence at all.

It's a matter of who is wrong more often: Banerjee or Plutonium. Maybe
    that's why they're involved in an ongoing kO0kfight -- it's a contest
    between them.

There's one thing you can be sure of no matter which one claims "king of
    the hill" title. The outcome doesn't matter.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to Paul Alsing on Thu Mar 23 23:24:02 2023
    On 3/23/2023 10:23 PM, Paul Alsing wrote:
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 5:10:18 AM UTC-4, Arindam Banerjee wrote: >>> A deuterium atom has a nucleus of a proton plus neutron with a single orbiting electron around the nucleus.
    Okay so far?

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

I think you are wrong.

I *know* he is wrong. He is *always* wrong. He makes wild claims without ever supplying any evidence at all.

It's a matter of who is wrong more often: Banerjee or Plutonium. Maybe
    that's why they're involved in an ongoing kO0kfight -- it's a contest
    between them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Thu Mar 23 23:56:04 2023
    On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 08:28:54 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Friday, 24 March 2023 at 07:27:21 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    Not yet.
    Why would anyone do it?
    Evil rules.
    As evident from the line-up of the local thugs in this thread.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 24 01:33:33 2023
    Above was edited for publication in my facebook timeline.

"Raakhay hori, maaray kay!"

When heat or kinetic action removes the orbiting electron then the deuterium ionizes; meaning it is now mass with an electric charge.

From this earlier theory, a neutron is just a proton and an electron, bound tightly, so there is no net charge.

So a proton and an neutron is thus two protons and one electron, forming the nucleus of the deuterium atom; or the deuterium ion when the orbiting electron is removed.

This is according to the old theory which I am reviving. I hold that it is validated, following the facts of the hydrogen bomb and solar energy. Let us see how.

Consider the electron, in the deuterium nucleus, acting like a spring, holding two protons together. The two protons that are repelled as they both have positive charge, are straining to go away; but they are being held by the single negative charge (the
    electron) which has, like, at least two arms, say. One arm is holding one proton, another arm is holding the other one; proton-electron-proton is thus the configuration for the simple deuterium atom. The stretched nonzero length of the electron is just
    about right for the two protons to hang on, quite stably under normal circumstances.

For heavier elements, the structure will be much more complex. When the electrons cannot hold the protons together, in the nucleus, there is a nuclear reaction and a mutation for the element with loss of some nuclear particles. Normal radiation, that is.

When the electron holding the two protons is suddenly removed, there is no doubt that the two protons will move off with great velocity, in opposite directions, meaning create great kinetic energies as seen in hydrogen bombs and the sun.

How can that happen? As the abovementioned electron bonding between the protons is usually stable, it will need unusual methods to break that bond.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which contains deuterium atoms as a must. The hydrogen bomb is initiated by a small fission bomb, which, exploding, creates plenty of intense particles at high speed. These high velocity particles,
    impacting upon the nucleus, break that bond in the deuterium nucleus. such that the electron holding the two protons simply snaps off.

In the Sun and the stars, the above deuterium fission process happens naturally. Great velocities are possible in the sun/stars with the very powerful electromagnetic fields acting upon the disrupting ions. These ions break the deuterium nucleus bond,
    and thus fission the deuterium nuclei, creating the same sort of action seen on Earth with hydrogen bombs.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mitchrae3323@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Mar 24 10:07:13 2023
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 2:28:07 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Okay so far?

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee
    I think you are wrong.
    A scientific response?

What is your angel then AB?
    How scientific is that?

Mitchell Raemsch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to mitchr...@gmail.com on Fri Mar 24 18:09:48 2023
    On Saturday, 25 March 2023 at 04:07:17 UTC+11, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 2:28:07 PM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Okay so far?

Consider the electron holding two protons together. The two protons are straining to go away, but they are being held by the single charge which has at least two arms, say. One arm is holding one proton, another arm is holding the other one.
    proton-electron-proton is the configuration for the simple deuterium atom. The stretched nonzero length of the electron is just about right for the two protons to hang on, quite stably under normal circumstances.

That is exactly what happens in the hydrogen bomb, which can only be initiated by a small fission bomb creating plenty of intense particles at high speed that can break that electron bond such that the electron holding the two protons simply
    snaps off. In the Sun and the stars, this happens naturally as great velocities to the disrupting ions are provided to the deuterium nuclei with the very powerful electromagnetic fields.

Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee
    I think you are wrong.
    A scientific response?
    What is your angel then AB?
    Angels. I do not know them but they exist to protect me, in mortal form.
    How scientific is that?
    As scientific as my continued existence among the robotswine.

Mitchell Raemsch

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05