• 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electr

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 18 07:59:51 2023
    So many times I have referred to this principle in my work. Yet I never proved it true.

I think it is a natural part of another physics principle -- Least Action or Least Energy-- Feynman's pet theory.

But during the years I think I am now ready to prove Maximum Electricity Principle by geometry.

There is something very very unique about the Torus geometry. As if Torus geometry and Faraday Law are one and the same thing. Electricity loves surface area. Perhaps the torus maximizes surface area over that of volume.

We clearly can see this principle in the design of Tokamak machines are toruses.

And there must be a connection between torus geometry and Perpetual Motion of the muon stuck inside every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton as the muon speeds at nearly the speed of light zipping through the 840 windings of the 840MeV proton
    torus.

I think it may have gone overboard in physics history, if not history surely in education of the teaching of no perpetual motion machine. Gone way too much overboard, for the muon inside a proton torus is very much behaving like perpetual motion.

So, well, I am thinking that all I need to prove here is that the Torus geometry is super special and that surface area per volume is a Maximum. If I do that, then it wraps the conjecture-- for Faraday law is a torus geometry of maximum electricity
    production.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 23 12:17:01 2023
    238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms
    7m views

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
    Mar 18, 2023, 10:02:09 AM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
    So many times I have referred to this principle in my work. Yet I never proved it true.

I think it is a natural part of another physics principle -- Least Action or Least Energy-- Feynman's pet theory.

But during the years I think I am now ready to prove Maximum Electricity Principle by geometry.

There is something very very unique about the Torus geometry. As if Torus geometry and Faraday Law are one and the same thing. Electricity loves surface area. Perhaps the torus maximizes surface area over that of volume.

We clearly can see this principle in the design of Tokamak machines are toruses.

And there must be a connection between torus geometry and Perpetual Motion of the muon stuck inside every proton doing the Faraday law with the proton as the muon speeds at nearly the speed of light zipping through the 840 windings of the 840MeV proton
    torus.

I think it may have gone overboard in physics history, if not history surely in education of the teaching of no perpetual motion machine. Gone way too much overboard, for the muon inside a proton torus is very much behaving like perpetual motion.

So, well, I am thinking that all I need to prove here is that the Torus geometry is super special and that surface area per volume is a Maximum. If I do that, then it wraps the conjecture-- for Faraday law is a torus geometry of maximum electricity
    production.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Mar 18, 2023, 11:21:39 PM

Alright I need some math data to understand why Maximum Electricity production relates directly to having a torus geometry design.

Cube area is 6 side^2, and volume is side^3.

Sphere area is 4 pi*r^2, and volume is (4/3) (pi*r^3)

Torus area is 4(pi^2)Rr, and volume is 2(pi^2)Rr^2 where r is the radius of small circle that form the torus and R is the radius from center of donut hole to the midpoint of torus body.

So let me do some dynamical math to see how these three figures behave when made 1, then 2 then 3 , then 4, until the volume exceeds area.

Starting with Cube

Side 1 then area is 6 , while volume is 1
    Side 2 then area is 24, while volume is 8
    Side 3 then area is 54, while volume is 27
    Side 4 then area is 96, while volume is 64
    Side 5 then area is 150, while volume is 125
    Side 6 then area is 216, while volume is 216 and here is where the volume takes over

Now the Sphere dynamics

Radius 1 then area is 12.56, while volume is 4.18...
    Radius 2 then area is 50.24, while volume is 33.49..
    Radius 3 then area is 113.04, while volume is 113.04... and from there the volume takes over

Now let me check the dynamics of the torus of area versus volume
    4(pi^2)Rr, and volume is 2(pi^2)Rr^2

And a quick check would be to simply divide volume by area for a ratio. And here we have (1/2)r. If we did this with sphere we have a ratio of 1/3(r) for cube we have 1/6(side). This tells me that the torus will quickly have the volume surpass the area.

Radius 1 = r and R= 2 then area is 78.87, while volume is 39.43
    Radius 2 = r and R= 4 then area is 315.50, while volume is 315.50

So let me try the cylinder for the cylinder is a straightline inconnected torus.

Cylinder area is 2pi*r*h + 2pi*r^2, while the volume is pi*r^2*height

Radius 1, height 2, then area is 12.56+6.28 = 18.84, while volume is 6.28 Radius 2, height 4, then area is 50.24+25.12 = 75.36, while volume is 50.24 Radius 3, height 6, then area is 100.48+56.52 = 157.00 while volume is 169.56

From this data table of math dynamics, tells me it is not the surface area that is the superlative in torus geometry but rather instead the volume is the superlative in things go around in a Circuit inside a geometry for maximum Volume.

AP
    Mar 18, 2023, 11:42:18 PM

Now looking at the unique features of the Torus. Source StackExchange: The torus is the only surface that can be endowed with a metric of vanishing curvature. It is the only parallelizable surface. It is the only surface which can be turned into a
    topological group. Feb 9, 2011.

So in that first uniqueness let us say it is the only geometry figure that can have both small numbers and large numbers as a coordinate grid system in order to have vanishing curvature and to handle all differential equations. In other words, the torus
    is the only geometry to have a calculus take place thereon.

On the second uniqueness, the torus is the only figure of geometry that can be round and stacked with other toruses-- ideal for neutrons as capacitors to stack unto toruses of a proton with muon inside.

On the third uniqueness, I am not sure about that one since I thrown out topology as a science study out the window.

AP
    Mar 19, 2023, 2:38:02 PM

Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of light. What is the maximum speed of a alpha particle considering its rest mass?

The speed of measured Beta particles has been 99% speed of light.

Now, I am touching on a topic of Proof of God. An everyday proof that God exists, for physics cannot explain why particles move so fast. Every time a alpha particle is observed in Nature it is going at a speed that is huge, and everytime a Beta decay is
    measured it is nearly speed of light. As Feynman defines the Atomic Theory "..in constant motion.." As if the Universe is alive. If not constant motion, the Cosmos is dead with motion going to zero.

So how can AP say that the proton is a torus with muon inside in nearly the speed of light circling inside the proton torus producing electricity, how can I say the muon is nearly the speed of light-- in perpetuity. Is the interior of Protons the
    residence of God (atomic God) to have perpetual motion? In other words, unless Physics itself can explain why the interior of atoms have nearly speed of light and perpetual motion, that this is proof of God's existence (atomic god).

Is there logical sense to say if the Speed of Light is a Constant requires a perpetual motion near the speed of light when inside a proton torus????? Something like that would save us from saying the existence of God, that atom totality, causes the
    interior of atoms perpetual motion at near speed of light.

See my book: All Existence.. that of the syllogism of the Atomic Theory.

My 231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable
    with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism.
    Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All"
    Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best
    answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years,
    and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius,
    much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023
    years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has
    excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM 
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the
    size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the
    Atom Totality.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages

Mar 19, 2023, 11:51:08 PM

Recently I caught myself writing a trio of books in astronomy, starting with the concept of Stepping in Front of Sun's Forward Motion. That one book generated new concepts to make a trio of books.

In my 237th book of reconciling the fact the true electron is the muon not the 0.5MeV particle causes us to change our view and understanding of Beta decay. For Beta decay is the continual making of new magnetic monopoles by the muon thrusting through
    the proton toruses.

If Beta decay were the actual electrons of atoms, then my glow in the dark green dials of my compass would have gone dark a week after it was made, as the atoms transformed from radon to that of hydrogen in about a week time.

The fact that my compass is glowing as bright as when I bought it 50 years ago is testament to the fact that the muon inside proton toruses is manufacturing the 0.5MeV monopoles that allow the 50 year long glow in the dark.

But then this science of Beta decay leads into the question of the geometry that produces maximum electricity, and modern engineering knows the answer-- tokamaks for tokamaks are toruses.

Maximum Electricity leads into the question of perpetual motion of the muon inside a hydrogen proton in a Faraday law producing electricity. So why is the world bifurcated into perpetual motion inside a proton torus and no perpetual motion outside the
    proton torus?

And why does a muon, put inside a empty proton torus, all of a sudden have perpetual motion?

So this leads to my third book of this trio of books-- Vis-Viva-- the spark of life itself.

And AP is working on his grand finale theory of science-- Reincarnation. I hope to solve this science or at least get a good way advanced into its mechanism.

From what I can tell, Reincarnation is a delivery system of information. And the best delivery system is the Light Wave = photon. One of my books is that a Light Wave is perfect DNA.

This begs the question on whether perpetual-motion is bound up with the constant speed of light. You cannot have a constant speed of light if you do not have perpetual motion of a muon inside a 840MeV proton torus of hydrogen atom.

As for Reincarnation, one has to ask how many Light Waves does it take to communicate information. Likewise, how many light waves does it take to make a picture on my TV screen for a second of time? Does it take an extraordinary large number of light-
    waves to form a TV picture for 1 second, or can say 1 single light wave form a TV picture for 1 second? Do we have numbers data of how many Light Waves it takes to form a picture on the TV for 1 second.

Now light waves have no rest mass, meaning they are in perpetual motion. Maybe this is why muons are in perpetual motion when inside a proton torus. Maybe there is some form of Conjoinment of Light Waves with a muon that it is in perpetual motion inside
    a proton torus.

Mar 20, 2023, 2:27:00 AM

Alright, I think I have the proof that the torus is the geometry figure of Maximum Electricity Production.

Consider that the Torus is the smallest 3D geometry figure of a Closed Loop Circuit for electricity. All manner of donut holes, so long as the torus has no vertex or vertices.

And this torus itself can be built from Light Waves as the walls and interior of the torus. A Light Wave as either a Semicircle Cycloid Wave or a up and down Semicircle cosine or sine Transverse wave.

We can envision the proton as being bundled up Light Waves, also the muon. And in this vision, we can picture that because of the proton and muon being a assemblage of Light Waves of perpetual motion, that the Light Waves transfer this property to the
    muon inside the proton-- of its perpetual motion around the proton torus.

This immediately leads to the question of why a proton and muon have rest mass at all, if built from restmassless photons??? Good question. And the answer has to do with the free Light Wave that is not bounded by a transverse wave. A Light Wave from the
    Sun is a circuit wave that is not bounded perpendicular to its motion. A proton torus is composed of Light Waves that are both lateral and perpendicular composing the walls of the torus and thus creating rest mass. A Light Wave from the Sun has only a
    lateral component but no perpendicular component and hence no rest mass, but still a closed loop circuit wave.

So what makes a particle have rest mass is that it has a lateral plus perpendicular component. A Light Wave has no rest mass and thus has just a lateral component.

Much like a Cycloid wave is only a lateral component.

In Old Physics they had dunces with their Higgs mechanism creating rest mass. In New Physics, rest mass is due to Light Waves in both lateral and perpendicular creating proton torus or muon torus.

AP, King of Science
    2:14 PM 23Apr2023

Alright, onto my 238th book of science. I have often mentioned this principle in my physics work. However, recently with talk of the Rutherford Geiger Marsden experiment on gold foil that has a alpha particle bounce back to the gun, and sadly Rutherford
    misinterpreting that result. He thought it meant a dense nucleus in atoms. When far from it, atoms are toruses with no nucleus.

What Rutherford, Bohr, Geiger, Marsden never took the data in full view, to understand that a 180 degree bounce back with Added Velocity, meant was the alpha particle had a Head On Collision to give it extra velocity.

So, what AP needs is this principle, a principle of Maximum produced electricity of the geometry of protons as toruses and muons as electrons as rings and doing the Faraday law.

Maximum electricity production begs the question that protons form a geometry of toruses. Toruses inside larger toruses and all of them engaged in a Faraday law.

So that when Rutherford, Marsden, Geiger saw a alpha particle bounce back at 180degrees and with a greater speed than what the particle entered the gold atom, means it head on collided with a S or P or D orbital torus.

Now we are talking about the interior of Atoms where there is Perpetual Motion, something that no engineer can build a machine of toruses, torus inside of another torus.

But what we can do, is re-do the Rutherford gold leaf experiment and see if there are quantized energy of speed of the 180 degree bounce back alpha particle. Can we see from the data a speed that would reflect a head on collision with a S torus, with a P
    torus and with a D torus.

This book is devoted to Maximum Electricity Production by Atom interiors for it then shows us the geometry of Atom interiors.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)