• Atmospheric Rivers concept//Add to 159th published book Weatherology (f

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 14 15:47:48 2023
    I need to include a new weather concept-- Atmospheric Rivers

My 159th published book

Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally as electricity and magnetism// Astronomy science Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I had lived through the horrible 2012 drought where we had zero rainfall the entire 3 months of summer. I first saw it in the lilacs, painfully needing watering, and spent the entire summer as being nothing but a water boy for the Plutonium Atom
    National Park, to keep everything alive. And chalked it up as a bad year. But then in 2020 we had another drought summer and back again to doing not much else but watering. And in August of 2020, my research landed me on the idea that the Sun had gone
    Red Giant phase with a yearly increase in solar radiation of 0.005%. And this put a deep scare into my soul for 2021 became as bad as 2012 in drought, and worse because it was a back to back year of drought 2020-2021. Not only was I scared, for I staked
    much of my life on Plutonium Atom National Park, and began to envision it would end up being grasses and cacti in the near future.
    So scared was I that I realized I needed to know much much more about weather than I had known before. And since I recently completed in 2021, my TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College. I needed to explain weather all in terms of only electricity and
    magnetism. None of this cold front, warm front, low pressure, high pressure silly concepts. All had to be explained as forms of electricity and magnetism and how that causes wind, rain and all forms of weather.
    Cover Picture: I had bought an expensive book, the most expensive I ever paid for in Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond, 2018, Keiling, Marghitu, Wheatland, AGU, et al, and reading it I realized that their first several chapters should be this book
    that I write for it is weather all explained only in terms of electricity and magnetism. So on the cover of that book I placed "bent circles in sequence" to imitate a magnetic monopole. What is missing in that textbook by the American Geophysical Union
    AGU, is the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating more magnetic monopoles of electricity. And the particle of 0.5MeV discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 was not the electron of atoms but was
    Dirac's magnetic monopole. So that means all of the Maxwell Equations laws are either in error or missing several terms. And the book I reference of Electric Currents in Geospace needs to correct every page to be the truth of the real electron of atoms.
    Every page has mistakes because they have the wrong electron. And it is hoped by me, that this book becomes the first several chapters of a revised AGU textbook.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZ1GXD7
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 965 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 174 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #4,800,657 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #19,762 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #115,116 in Physics (Books)

Atmospheric Rivers concept//Add to 159th published book Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally as electricity and magnetism// Astronomy science Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 14 22:18:26 2023
    Are Atmospheric Rivers proof that Sun Gone Red Giant is causing strange weather with fossil fuel burning a minor component?? I suspect so. I was just reading that the California recent Atmospheric River contains more water than the Amazon river, our
    largest river contains.

I was looking for a "history" of Atmosphere Rivers, and there is none. Which indicates they are new phenomenon. They pack too much energy for fossil fuel burning as a cause. They need the 0.005% yearly increase in Solar Radiation that killed 25% of all
    insects on earth from 2010 to 2020.

None of this means we should stop trying to decrease fossil fuel burning, we should. But more importantly we need to colonize Europa, because we will all be toast-- our progeny of the future be toast as the Sun goes more and more Red Giant.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)