• 250th AP Book-- like the dolphin that guides you Aye Calypso..."AP goin

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 14 12:20:54 2023
    250th AP Book-- like the dolphin that guides you Aye Calypso..."AP going Home"-- the Sun Gone Red Giant and we need to colonize Europa
    1 view
    Subscribe
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:59 PM (21 minutes ago)

to
    AP's 250th book of science, another sci-fi// "AP going Home" by Archimedes Plutonium
    Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 5:25:21 PM (20 hours ago)

to
    AP's 250th book of science, another sci-fi// "AP going Home" by Archimedes Plutonium

Greek mythology
    In Greek mythology Calypso was a nymph who lived on the island of Ogygia, where according to Homer's Odyssey, she detained Odysseus for 7 years. She promised him immortality if he would stay with her, but Odysseus preferred to return home.

Of course this sci-fi book and movie has to have music to the movie. Here I take John Denver's music. I grew up with it, and love it.

John Denver's songs Calypso and Rocky Mountain High
    "Calypso"

To sail on a dream on a crystal clear ocean, to ride on the crest of the wild raging storm.
    To work in the service of life and the living, in search of the answers to questions unknown.
    To be part of the movement and part of the growing, part of beginning to understand.
    Aye, Calypso, the places you've been to,
    the things that you've shown us, the stories you tell.
    Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit, the men who have served you so long and so well.

Like the dolphin who guides you, you bring us beside you
    to light up the darkness and show us the way.
    For though we are strangers in your silent world, to live on the land we must learn from the sea.
    To be true as the tide and free as a wind swell, joyful and loving in letting it be.
    Aye, Calypso, I sing to your spirit, the men who have served you so long and so well.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 6:53:33 PM (19 hours ago)

The story and movie I am about to tell is AP's last Moving on Earth, for the telling may be hard
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 13, 2023, 9:13:36 PM (17 hours ago)

On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 6:53:33 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > The story and movie I
    Message has been deleted
    Archimedes Plutonium
    12:19 AM (14 hours ago)

If we can say that at age 20 a human is an adult, which is reasonable, for we begin to have the
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:41 PM (13 minutes ago)

to

To be part of the movement and part of the growing, part of beginning to understand.
    Yodel a -a --a yee yee ye, Yodel a--a --a --a -- a yee yee yee.

Ade--aaa--eee--uuuu, Ade---oooo----eeee---uuuu

God I love this yodeling and is giving me energy to sell all that Materialism
    (question: is it easier to yodel than sing???)

By Calypso I sing to your spirit

So there is AP, in 2017 discovering the Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law inside each and every atom in the Sun and stars, and realizing that the Sun has gone Red Giant, killing 25% of all insects all over Earth in the past decade.
    Realizing all of Earth will be toast after a 1,000 years.

What does AP have to do? Does he follow his science throughout life religiously, or does AP hunker down??

AP is a Pragmatist.

John Denver: Like the dolphin that guides you...
    Yodel a -a --a yee yee ye, Yodel ooo-ooo yee yee yee.
    Yodel a -a --a yee yee ye, Yodel ooooo---oooo yee yee yee.

AP needs to live the science, not just understand the science. I need to see the ocean, the ocean of water before I die.

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
    churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Spy & Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math
    as spy propaganda platforms and spy training ground exercises-- all of no value-- just look at sci.chem for a burnt out empty husk of a newsgroup; such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot. Which reminds me of the question-- do they even allow
    Logic to be taught in Russia or China? For their press releases are all vapid of logical content to outright liaring of almost everything that is true in the world. So what does Russia and China call Logic?? Do they call it the West's White Man's
    Propaganda?? And scared to teach logic in schools and colleges for fear that the dictator is seen for what he is worth?

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 14 13:30:32 2023
    I need to live the life of a scientist, not just think like a scientist-- Aye, Calypso, the places you've been to,
    the things that you've shown us, the stories you tell. Aye Calyspo.....

AP is a Pragmatist.

John Denver: Like the dolphin that guides you...
    Yodel a -a --a yee yee ye, Yodel ooo-ooo yee yee yee.
    Yodel a -a --a yee yee ye, Yodel ooooo---oooo yee yee yee.

AP needs to live the science, not just understand the science. I need to see the ocean, the ocean of water before I die.

y z
    | /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
    churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Spy & Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math
    as spy propaganda platforms and spy training ground exercises-- all of no value-- just look at sci.chem for a burnt out empty husk of a newsgroup; such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot. Which reminds me of the question-- do they even allow
    Logic to be taught in Russia or China? For their press releases are all vapid of logical content to outright liaring of almost everything that is true in the world. So what does Russia and China call Logic?? Do they call it the West's White Man's
    Propaganda?? And scared to teach logic in schools and colleges for fear that the dictator is seen for what he is worth?

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)