• AP's 235+K book of science-- Psychology Levels of Insanity Categorizati

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 11 17:44:53 2023
    AP's 235+K book of science-- Psychology Levels of Insanity Categorization List

The science of psychology needs a List of Levels of being insane. We can no longer have just two levels-- psychosis and schizophrenia but need about 10 or 20 levels from severe insanity to low level insanity. And of course AP says all of these levels is
    caused by some screw up in the body electricity of the individual. All is a electricity mess up in the body.

Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 6, 2023, 6:26:13 PM
    to sci.math

Insane people always try to deflect their bad behavior.

There was a recent story of a medical surgeon in UK who had the filthy habit of tatooing the organ he did surgery upon and initialing those organs with the letters of his name. I do not know what the outcome of a legal inquiry into this surgeon was,
    whether fired and banned from ever doing surgery again. I certainly would not want any of my organs initialed by a insane surgeon.

So, well, AP believes that stalking behavior as displayed by James Kibo Parry Moroney and Dan Christensen and Jan Burse and Earle Jones is another form of insanity. Far milder than the reality insanity of psychosis and schizophrenia, but debilitating for
    the stalker as much of his time in life is simply thrown away on his daily pursuits of victims of his stalking.

And here is where the science of Psychology needs to come up with a better scheme of categorizing insanity.

As far as I know, we have just the categories of Psychosis and Schizophrenia.

Perhaps what we need is a more broader category scheme where we have

1st level Psychosis

2nd level Schizophrenic

3rd level ...... stalker -- necrophilia

4th level ...... spammer and polluter

5th level .......antagonistic and destructive behavior

6th level ... obsessive compulsive disorder

7th level ....???

8th level .... the need to tattoo your initials onto a patients organs

9th level .... pedantic disorder-- look down on everyone and need to have "hints" "clues"

10th level ... ????

The science of psychology has not yet grown to maturity to have a classification category scheme for mental illness and insanity, and its many variations.

Now some need to frown and look down on everyone except themself as shown by his/her constant "hint" "clue" bs is not as bad as the UK surgeon need to tatoo his initials on every organ he does surgery upon, but both are categories of insanity.

I once knew many professors who when in their company, just never knew how to behave in the public, for they had preached and taught for all those years that they no longer had a sense in their head to shut up and listen to the other person. Some suffer
    from pedantic insanity with his "hints" and "clues", is it a subconscious wish to dominate over all those who look at his thread, thoughts, conversation? And can they change for the better??? Can he simply post a math post without any put down of any
    potential reader, or is pedantic insanity so far gone like the UK surgeon that needs to tattoo his initials on the organ he did surgery upon.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
    Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 6, 2023, 8:00:44 PM (4 days ago)

to sci.math

Now the first two categories or levels is a mess up in the Brain electrical wiring. But the next level of category -- stalking and necrophilia is a messed up electrical wiring of sex hormones and sex hardware. So in this levels of insanity certain
    regions of the body are the main thoroughfare of the insanity action. It need not be all in the head, in fact, probably most cases of insanity spring forth from the organs between their legs, for does psychology recognize that some peoples brains are
    more between their legs and their rectum emanates from their heads-- here I am thinking of stalkers.

(Havelock Ellis, in his 1903 volume of "Studies of the Psychology of Sex", believed that necrophilia was related to "algolagnia", in that both involve the transformation of a supposed negative emotion, such as anger, fear, disgust, or grief, into a
    sexual desire. source Wikipedia)

Algolagnia is sexual pleasure and stimulation from physical pain-- studies conducted indicate differences in how brains of those with algolagnia interpret nerve input.-- Wikipedia.

3rd level ...... stalker - necrophilia

4th level ...... spammer and polluter

5th level .......???

6th level ... obsessive compulsive disorder

7th level ....???

8th level .... the need to tattoo your initials onto a patients organs

9th level .... pedantic disorder-- look down on everyone and need to have "hints" "clues"

10th level ... ????

11th level nonstop talking

The Psychology Classification need not stop at 10 levels. But can be a gradient of massive electrical interruption to the body to being a slight interruption such as being a "prick" in behavior.

Here I have to tell a story of when I was at Dartmouth College and in the physics library researching and close to the front desk in a table. And a Dartmouth student going up to the counter for Librarian help. And the Librarian was a oriental student
    working to help send her through college. And this student wanted a reserved book. And not being polite, the Dartmouth student pointed to a book in the reserve section and with another hand putting his hand to his mouth indicating for the librarian to
    just hand him the book. Yet the Librarian needing to go through protocol, yet the Dartmouth student prick with new hand signals instructing her to just hand him the book and shut her mouth.

I was very much tempted to intercede by saying "politeness goes a long way". But decided not to, because, students have the run of the college.

So, being rude, being a prick in life is perhaps the mildest form of insanity.

All forms of insanity take a long time to correct, if they are ever corrected. And it appears that "time itself" is the best cure if any one form of insanity is corrected. Will that Dartmouth prick outgrow his rude behavior?? Another reason I did not
    intercede, for it takes years to improve.

I could have said to the librarian, do not mind him, his rudeness, for he has a lot of growing up to do.

Perhaps another mild form of insanity is "talk too much".

I have to tell the story of a woman who had a gift for the gab and one time she called me up. I knew she would go on and on and on. And I was fixing some spaghetti to eat for dinner. And so I just quietly set the phone down. And just went ahead, not
    caring at all about what she was saying and fixed the dinner. A 1/2 hour later I picked up the phone to see if she was still there and sadly, she was, as if nothing was awry.

Nonstop talking is a mild form of mental illness.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)