• 2-Who is the redneck censor blocking AP, King of Science from Wyoming H

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 24 22:13:57 2023
    2-Who is the redneck censor blocking AP, King of Science from Wyoming High School notable alumni?? AP is in Univ Cincinnati and Utah State Univ. rightfully so. But what redneck censor kicked the King of Science out of his own High School??? 7m views

Who is the redneck censor blocking AP, King of Science from Wyoming High School notable alumni?? AP is in Univ Cincinnati and Utah State Univ. rightfully so. But what redneck censor kicked the King of Science out of his own High School???
    7m views

Who is the redneck censor blocking AP, King of Science from Wyoming High School notable alumni?? AP is in Univ Cincinnati and Utah State Univ. rightfully so. But what redneck censor kicked the King of Science out of his own High School???

I was looking to see what redneck censor had kicked AP off of his own High School-- Notable Persons.

I mean-- the King of Science-- you cannot get more Notable than that, .... ever....

Perhaps one of the teachers or administrators of Wyoming High School pulled the nefarious deed-- wanting to continue brainwashing and polluting the minds of youngsters with 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction in Boole logic, or with slant cut of cone is
    ellipse when in fact many of the smart Wyoming High School students in class can show the stupid math teacher it is a oval, not a ellipse.

Or in chemistry class, smart students can show the brainwashed chemistry teacher that the Lewis diagrams should be based on 6 not 8 because the CO and N2 molecules have the highest dissociation energies.

Or in physics class, many of the smartest Wyoming High School students can show the brainwashing physics teacher that the true electron of Atoms is the Muon stuck inside a 840 MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Wyoming High School probably teaches
    the Faraday law in physics, but probably never mentions that Dirac searched most of his life for a magnetic monopole-- which in truth is the 0.5MeV particle falsely identified as the Atom's electron.

So, well, who is acting as a redneck censor that pulled Archimedes Plutonium (Ludwig Hansen) from his high school list of Notables????

AP, King of Science

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 13:37:42 2023
    At the moment, I am thinking Google is revising its Google Newsgroups for I cannot post out-- any new messages, only add onto existing posts. Even my own newsgroups is not allowing me to post out anew.

Is it Google engineers??? Renovating.

Or is it some hacker that has disabled Google????

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 13:53:41 2023
    If it is a hacker, let us put him in jail.

If it is a hacker from Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, let us cut their ties with Usenet completely as under one of the Economic Sanctions already in existence.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 14:09:41 2023
    Archimedes Plutonium
    3:36 PM (26 minutes ago)

to
    At the moment, I am thinking Google is revising its Google Newsgroups for I cannot post out-- any new messages, only add onto existing posts. Even my own newsgroups is not allowing me to post out anew.

Is it Google engineers??? Renovating.

Or is it some hacker that has disabled Google????

If it is a hacker, let us put him in jail.

If it is a hacker from Russia, Iran, China, North Korea, let us cut their ties with Usenet completely as under one of the Economic Sanctions already in existence.

AP

If it is Jan Burse who has hacked Google, then he needs prison jail time 20 years to life

If it is Kibo at the CIA, he needs 20 years to life

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05