• AP's personal thanks to Google-- its staff, its engineers for making sc

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 22 00:35:05 2023
    I do not remember the dates exactly, perhaps 10 years ago.

I was struggling with a cadre, a gang of stalking attackers who filled every one of my threads with hate spew. I ignored it for 20 years. And wow, I am amazed at my tolerance.

But then, about 10 years ago, I really could not stand the hate spew every day, every hour.

So I decided enough is enough, -- fight back.

And I kept asking Google to engineer a tool to oust stalkers in-- sci.math and sci.physics to give honest posters doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, give them some tool to stave off these daily stalker bullies.

And so, Google really did come through.

Google engineered the ability of a author to delete his/her post.

When I saw the delete option, at first I did not recognize it as a robust tool to fight off stalkers with their hate spew.

But then about a year later, when I made a post with a "Outrageous Ribald and Insulting Title" and come to delete my post, with the next posters being nothing but hate spewing stalkers, and making them take ownership of that thread. I saw for the first
    time a potent potent tool to make sci.math and sci.physics a fair level playing field.

And of course the bully stalkers are posting from machines that they cannot delete their post.

So, about 2017 this level playing field engineered by Google was set to take off like a launch at Cape Canaveral Florida where people like AP could fight back at these sick stalkers. And, for the next 6 years, after 2017, AP has managed to almost
    eliminate all the stalkers that plagued, infested and molested people from 1993 to present day.

I thank Google for never kicking me out of sci.math and/or sci.physics, for sometimes I myself had wondered if I went a "little overboard".

So I got Kibo Parry, a main and major bully stalker to own his "analbuttfuckmanure" and recently his " I want to fuck her corpse".

Actually, I am laughing so so hard that even today, going to pick up the mail I was belly laughing on the road so hard that it hurt the side of my chest.

Thanks a million Google engineers.

AP's personal thanks to Google-- its staff, its engineers for making sci.math and sci.physics level playing fields.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 22 14:25:48 2023
    ☠ of Math and ☣ of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

And just like Dan C, I'm the same way.

When you attack me, you will be punished for it. I warned you repeatedly
    that if attacked, I'll strike back. Perhaps you are simply incapable of learning anything, since you keep attacking me even after I strike back.
    Your inability to learn is how you got fired from Dartmouth. They told
    you repeatedly not post your crap under their dartmouth.edu domain name,
    yet you continued to do so. At some point, they said enough is enough,
    so Dartmouth fired your ass. Even then you made threats against them, as
    if it was their fault that you wouldn't listen to them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Wed Feb 22 13:46:54 2023
    On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 2:28:06 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    I do not remember the dates exactly, perhaps 10 years ago.

I was struggling with a cadre, a gang of stalking attackers who filled every one of my threads with hate spew. I ignored it for 20 years. And wow, I am amazed at my tolerance.

But then, about 10 years ago, I really could not stand the hate spew every day, every hour.

And I kept asking Google to engineer it-- sci.math and sci.physics to give honest posters doing physics in sci.physics or math in sci.math, give them some tool to stave off these daily stalker bullies.

And so, Google really did come through.

Google engineered the ability of a author to delete his/her post.

When I saw the delete option, at first I did not recognize it as a robust tool to fight off stalkers with their hate spew.

But then about a year later, when I made a post with a "Outrageous Ribald and Insulting Title" and come to delete my post, with the next posters being nothing but hate spewing stalkers, and making them take ownership of that thread. I saw for the first
    time a potent potent tool to make sci.math and sci.physics a fair level playing field.

And of course the bully stalkers are posting from machines that they cannot delete their post.

So, about 2017 this level playing field engineered by Google was set to take off like a launch at Cape Canaveral Florida where people like AP could fight back at these sickfuck stalkers. And, for the next 6 years, after 2017, AP has managed to almost
    eliminate all the stalkers that plagued, infested and molested people from 1993 to present day.

I thank Google for never kicking me out of sci.math and/or sci.physics, for sometimes I myself had wondered if I went a "little overboard".

So I got Kibo Parry, a main and major bully stalker to own his "analbuttfuckmanure" and recently his " I want to fuck her corpse".

Actually, I am laughing so so hard that even today, going to pick up the mail I was belly laughing so hard that it hurt the side of my chest.

Thanks a million Google engineers.

AP's personal thanks to Google-- its staff, its engineers for making sci.math and sci.physics level playing fields.

First there was the delete option. That was not available to Usenet from when I started posting in 1993 until sometime in 2000s which Google offered to any poster.

The delete option is a prime tool to use when filthy stalkers stalk.

But sometime in 2000s, around 2017 another Google prime tool to make sci.math and sci.physics a level playing field from mindless bully stalkers was the engineering of seeing the last post in a thread along with the first post in a thread. This tool
    offered a window into the thread of first post and last post. This tool made the thread be dynamic and open.

Before this tool, bully stalkers could just -- destroy threads from their repetitive scree of a hate sheet. Damage a thread and run off and damage other more threads. But with that open window that Google engineered. If a poster was fed up with the bully
    stalker, can make the idiot bully stalker just eat and eat his own poop for years to come.

Bully stalking was never about advancing math in sci.math or physics in sci.physics. Bully stalking are those insane and see sci.math and sci.physics as some sort of joy-stick play game in their sliding deeper into insanity.

Thanks Google engineers for making sci.math and sci.physics, no longer a playground for the insane stalker.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 22 15:17:16 2023
    I shall make this one of my books of science-- how AP, King of Science, wrangled and wrestled with filthy stalkers of Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics for 30 years, and won the war.

Below is a snapshot of the poster board of sci.physics for 22Feb2023 of the very first six posts at this moment in time. And I had a role in all 6 of those posts yet only one of them has me as lead author.

All because Google engineering, made it a excellent engineering.

Arindam Banerjee profile photo
    Arindam Banerjee

Archimedes Plutonium
    Re: Hi, I am Arindam Banerjee a arsewipe of physics,so stupid in physics I am too dumb to ask the question which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle and thus I attempt to keep Indian Institute of Technology as dumb as Arindam Banerj
    4:39 PM

Pentcho Valev's profile photo
    Pentcho Valev
    , …
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Einstein's Sins
    Moscow electric blackout█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ _drones █۞█knock out Moscow
    4:33 PM

Pentcho Valev
    , …
    Jim Pennino
    unread,
    CMB : Long-Wavelength or Slow-Speed Light?
    Pentcho Valev <pva...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Cosmologists fiercely marginalize dissenters and
    4:31 PM

Pentcho Valev
    , …
    whodat
    unread,
    The Root of All the Evil in Physics
    On 2/22/2023 2:14 AM, The Starmaker wrote: > whodat wrote: >> >> On 2/21/2023 11:03 PM
    4:13 PM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
    Michael Moroney
    , …
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
    4:07 PM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Volney
    3:46 PM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 23 00:24:54 2023
    Now the history of Usenet sci.physics and sci.math from about 1993 to 1999 was that you could see many dot edu addresses. In 1993 when I first came, almost every poster was from dot edu address with full true name. Then about 1995, the numbers declined,
    not from bully spammer stalkers, but from police drag net spam of police, FBI, CIA.

No-one from a college or university wants to post math to sci.math or physics to sci.physics when the next threads next side your thread are looking like these drag net spam:

FBInNSATerroristSlayer
    unread,
    Economist John Maynard Keynes Said Whites Had The Right To KILL Non-Whites
    Aug 1

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer's profile photo
    FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    , …
    Nomen Nescio
    unread,
    EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES "deliberately diminished" Greatest Mathematical Contributions by Indians
    Jul 26

unread,
    USA UK Aus Canada govts have been LYING to public - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
    Jul 23

unread,
    Fibonacci: I loved Indian Mathematics to such an extent above all others that I completely devoted myself to it
    Jul 17

unread,
    The Magneto-Plasma Cosmology of the Ṛgveda - Alternative to Big Bang Theory Jul 17

unread,
    Re: Trump's lawsuit (WHITE FILTH spend their entire lives GOSSIPING while CIA, NSA is secretly CHIPPING them with MIND CONTROL CHIPS)
    Jul 11

unread,
    MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS
    Jul 6

unread,
    The VEDA of PHYSICS: Reconciling the Observer and the Observed
    Jul 4

unread,
    MASSACRE CIA, FBI, NSA agents like FUCKING PIGS for SECRETLY CHIPPING americans with MIND INVASIVE CHIPS and TORTURING with DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS
    Jun 30

unread,
    How INDIAN LOGIC played a role in the CREATION OF MODERN LOGIC, which is at the BASIS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE

And Ayaz in England is continuing the drag net spam in sci.physics.

But the reason of a mass euxodus of dot edu addresses and true real names, was this drag net spam in sci.physics and sci.math.

The mass euxodus was not from stalkers, bully stalking and gang stalking. It was governmental drag net spam that convinced everyone to exit from college dot edu addresses and true names. By year 2000, it was rare to see anyone post with a university or
    college address and their real names.

Of course AP posted all along from 1993- to today with his real name.

I see sci.math and sci.physics as premier news organizations, well worth keeping.

And I see they need self-policing. And self policing to remove bully stalkers, remove spamming nitwits.

I see sci.math and sci.physics as superior channels of science news-- above and beyond peer journals of science.

In the future, I see sci.math and sci.physics as the top organization of science news, over all other news channels, simply for the freedom of speech.

But that costs a price in those that see what I see-- for we have to self police sci.math and sci.physics to keep it on top.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 23 14:08:03 2023
    🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
    Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

Now the history of Usenet sci.physics and sci.math from about 1993 to 1999 was that you could see many dot edu addresses. In 1993 when I first came, almost every poster was from dot edu address with full true name. Then about 1995, the numbers declined,
    not from bully spammer stalkers, but from
    cranks like AP posting garbage to science groups. The cranks drove the
    real scientists away. (plus newer software came along which was much
    better, allowing diagrams and pictures and much easier to do graphics
    and non-ASCII text)

No-one from a college or university wants to post math to sci.math or physics to sci.physics when the next threads next side your thread are looking like these drag net spam:

Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>

I see sci.math and sci.physics as premier news organizations, well worth keeping.

You would. Everyone else sees it like an insane asylum, keeping the
    crazys away from real math and science.

And I see they need self-policing. And self policing to remove bully stalkers, remove spamming nitwits.

Such as: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>

I see sci.math and sci.physics as superior channels of science news-- above and beyond peer journals of science.

Maybe you do, but actual scientists and mathematicians don't.

AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 23 14:17:21 2023
    🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
    Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Thanks Google engineers for making sci.math and sci.physics, no longer a playground for the insane stalker.

What's funny is how AP got almost everything wrong about this.

0) Google Groups is not Usenet. It is a (poorly implemented) web window
    into Usenet, while Usenet has normally used its own software news readers.
    1) Google Groups has had what AP calls the "delete" option ever since GG allowed posting. The time where he claims Google created this "delete"
    option is almost certainly the time when AP actually discovered it or
    was told about it.
    2) Usenet itself had the "cancel" and "supersede" abilities ever since
    its inception in the 1980s. However, many Usenet servers don't honor
    cancels and supersedes, mostly because of abuse/cancel wars/cancel bots
    around 2000. Plutonium *should* know about non-GG Usenet since he was
    using Usenet (from Dartmouth) before there even was any such thing as
    Google! He didn't use GG until he was fired from Dartmouth and needed a
    new way to crap on Usenet.
    3) Google Groups "delete" and Usenet cancels don't interchange. Usenet
    servers don't see Google "deletes" even if they honor Usenet cancels.
    The GG post remains. Similarly, GG doesn't see/honor Usenet cancels or supersedes. So, Usenet users see every one of Plutonium's "deleted"
    posts. I didn't even know AP was canceling his posts all the time, it
    always looked like he was posting (spamming) almost the same thing
    repeatedly. (He still spams even with the deletes, posting the same
    thing repeatedly without using GG deletes). Only GG users see AP's
    "deleted" posts as actually gone. Since I don't use GG, I don't even
    know if AP has "deleted" a post unless I fire up GG and look.

So AP's "victory" of getting (discovering) GG's "delete" is a pyrrhic
    victory at best. His claim that "attackers" can't delete their own posts
    is absurd; GG just doesn't honor external cancels at all. Other real
    news servers may or may not, depending on their maintainer. Because of
    this, once you post something, it's out there, and that includes posts
    from Google Groups, as they immediately propagate to Usenet and can't be canceled.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Sat Mar 11 08:52:25 2023
    Archimedes Plutonium
    Mar 10, 2023, 7:44:29 PM (15 hours ago)

to
    Google lets Republican MitchR post new, not Democrats
    Pres.Biden, is Google allowing only Republicans to make new threads, and not allowing a Democrat like AP make new threads, for 3 weeks now, AP cannot make a new thread, but spamming fools like MitchR makes 20 spams from breakfast to noon. Why, the fool
    MitchR spreads hate spew about Democrats and none of us can make a new thread. 
    President Joseph Biden's profile photo
    President Joseph Biden
    8:39 AM (2 hours ago)

to
    On 3/10/2023 8:44 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Pres.Biden, is Google allowing only Republicans to make new threads, and not allowing a Democrat like AP make new threads, for 3 weeks now, AP cannot make a new thread, but spamming fools like MitchR makes 20 spams from breakfast to noon. Why, the fool
    MitchR spreads hate spew about Democrats and none of us can make a new thread.

Mr. Plutonium, did you not receive the message from Google? Google has received too many complaints of your spamming sci.physics and sci.math.
    You spam several posts of the same thing every day, and you spam much
    more than anyone else.

Google has restricted your account. You are no longer able to create new threads for now. If you mend your ways, eventually your posting
    restriction will be removed. If you continue to spam, your account will
    be further restricted and you will no longer be allowed to post replies
    to existing threads and your Plutonium Atom Universe group will be deleted.

Please see the error of your ways and quit spamming. I can no longer
    intervene on your behalf.

Joe
    Archimedes Plutonium
    10:23 AM (22 minutes ago)

to

On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 8:39:51 AM UTC-6, President Joseph Biden wrote:
    Pres.Biden, is Google allowing only Republicans to make new threads, and not allowing a Democrat like AP make new threads, for 3 weeks now, AP cannot make a new thread, but spamming fools like MitchR makes 20 spams from breakfast to noon. Why, the
    fool MitchR spreads hate spew about Democrats and none of us can make a new thread.
    Mr. Plutonium, did you not receive the message from Google? Google has received too many complaints of your spamming sci.physics and sci.math.
    You spam several posts of the same thing every day, and you spam much
    more than anyone else.

Google has restricted your account. You are no longer able to create new threads for now. If you mend your ways, eventually your posting
    restriction will be removed. If you continue to spam, your account will

Please see the error of your ways and quit spamming. I can no longer intervene on your behalf.

Joe

Hello, if this is truly President Joe Biden, then it would make much more sense, logical sense, to allow AP to just post in his own newsgroup, no restrictions there.

Let AP post in his own Newsgroup, no restrictions. For his own newsgroup is the only Spam free newsgroup in existence.

And no posts by AP in any other newsgroup.

Otherwise, it is just a attack on AP.
    Archimedes Plutonium
    10:27 AM (17 minutes ago)

to
    On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 10:23:37 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    On Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 8:39:51 AM UTC-6, President Joseph Biden wrote:
    Pres.Biden, is Google allowing only Republicans to make new threads, and not allowing a Democrat like AP make new threads, for 3 weeks now, AP cannot make a new thread, but spamming fools like MitchR makes 20 spams from breakfast to noon. Why, the
    fool MitchR spreads hate spew about Democrats and none of us can make a new thread.
    Mr. Plutonium, did you not receive the message from Google? Google has received too many complaints of your spamming sci.physics and sci.math. You spam several posts of the same thing every day, and you spam much
    more than anyone else.

Hello, no, I received no message from Google. So I assumed Google was re-engineering their newsgroups. This happened several times in the past, where "Google was down".

Google has restricted your account. You are no longer able to create new threads for now. If you mend your ways, eventually your posting restriction will be removed. If you continue to spam, your account will

Please see the error of your ways and quit spamming. I can no longer intervene on your behalf.

Joe
    Hello, if this is truly President Joe Biden, then it would make much more sense, logical sense, to allow AP to just post in his own newsgroup, no restrictions there.

Let AP post in his own Newsgroup, no restrictions. For his own newsgroup is the only Spam free newsgroup in existence.

And no posts by AP in any other newsgroup.

Otherwise, it is just a attack on AP.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 13 04:11:39 2023
    🧟‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's minion" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

You are still trying to corrupt the minds of 5 year olds?

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
    offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
    will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
    be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
    to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
    atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
    there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
    isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
    his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
    on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
    Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
    much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
    providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
    increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
    2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
    false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
    is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
    similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
    confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
    fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
    important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
    Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
    false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
    "10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
    confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
    corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12 letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
    keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
    this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
    never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
    content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
    everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
    order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
    Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
    Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
    Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
    to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
    convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
    Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
    is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
    Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
    supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
    nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
    war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
    cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
    war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
    Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
    evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
    in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
    carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
    them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
    for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
    he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
    part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
    both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Y@21:1/5 to Volney on Mon Mar 13 02:45:53 2023
    Guys/girls make me happy and come to my recently opened chat place:

http://meetupingplace.000webhostapp.com/Forspace21326allspace21326ages/a.php

It's source code for those, who would be interested setting it up Yourself too:
    groups.google.com/g/ee.arvutid.www/c/NrPdD23KjWg

See You there !

On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 10:11:45 AM UTC+2, Volney wrote:
    🧟‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's minion" Plutonium
    <plutonium....@gmail.com> blithered:

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition

atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave

much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly

2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
    is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
    confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
    important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
    "10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12 letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
    to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of

war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
    both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Volney on Mon Mar 13 04:10:44 2023
    On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 19:11:45 UTC+11, Volney wrote:

atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave

much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly

2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
    is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
    confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
    "10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12 letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
    to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of

war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

both?

Moroney starts his chookfighting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Mon Mar 13 09:17:11 2023
    Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█
    _drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

On Monday, March 13, 2023 at 3:11:45 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:

Kibo, Spring is almost here, and still you have not knocked out Moscow electric lines.

James Parry dunce in sci.math & sci,physics
    On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
    Pluto, so you finally tracked down James Parry in Moscow?

But once again, that sentence no verb.

Kibo WAS short circuiting Moscow electricity?
    Kibo WILL BE short circuiting Moscow electricity?
    Kibo PLANS ON short circuiting Moscow electricity?
    Kibo THINKS ABOUT short circuiting Moscow electricity?

Ukraine cannot win a war if it has nada, no, zero offense, it needs to knock out Russian electric lines. And the Baltic states can help.
    Knock out electricity in
    Novosibirsk
    Yekaterinburg
    Novgorod
    Samara
    Omsk
    Kazan
    Rostov-na-Donu
    Chelyabinsk
    Ufa
    Perm

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

_No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine.
    And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and
    worse.

Either
    (1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
    Or
    (2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

Moscow reporters Kibo Volney-Connie Scutese reporting on Baby Xi in Haishenwai in 1950s
    Where Volney and Connie had their picnic table in the oak and chestnut tree groves of the Amur river and seeing the Baby Xi grew up into strong manhood:
    On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 5:32:48 PM UTC-6, Volney& Connie Scutese wrote:
    _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
    learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
    of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
    1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

Old China On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 1:53:41 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    2-Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators 2m views

Kibo Parry M-V quantifying Putin 2X smarter than Xi
    On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 12:17:06 AM UTC-6, Volney wrote:
    "Court Jester of Math"
    tarded:

Kibo Parry, why not 2.5 times or 3.8 times, why 2 exactly???

Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
    2m views

If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.

So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

It is little wonder that both Russia and China dictators are combative towards the West. Because dictators never want to give up on power but stay in power all their life long. So they oppose the West because the West has grown up to democracy-- let
    the people have power, not one single idiot having power all his life time.

Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.

But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer
    Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin
    is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.

What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.

And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.

So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.

Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2
    isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his
    residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.

This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste
    site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.

Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.

Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Subject: Insanity is a contagious disease as proven here in sci.math

Are you saying that since you were one of the very first kooks in groups like sci.math and sci.physics 30 years ago, normal people caught insanity from you? And that's why there are so many other kooks in sci.math and sci.physics? Hmmm, interesting theory! You may be onto something!

One can easily define insanity as "doing the same foolish thing over and over again".

Incomplete quote as you left off the "expecting a different result" part, but AP's version really applies to StupidPlutonium. Look at what's going on in just one thread, "Re: Einstein's Sins", where AP posts the same foolish thing over and over again:

<snip everything before 2/1>

KIBO PARRY M-V insanity kicking in----

On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:55:02 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote: >"certifiably insane"
    fails at math and science:
    "I want to fuck her corpse"
    Not again!
    I want to fuck her corpse

You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?

wanting to fuck her corpse

Kibo replacing corpses for electric power poles to Moscow

2/1, AP tards:
    Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/2, AP tards:
    Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/3, AP tards:
    Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

2/4, AP tards:
    drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/9 (vacation?), AP tards:
    drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/9, AP tards (again):

2/10, AP tards:

2/11, AP tards:

2/12, AP tards:
    _drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/12, AP tards again:

2/13, AP tards:

2/14, AP tards:

2/15, AP tards:

2/16, AP tards:

2/17, AP tards:

2/18, AP tards:

2/19, AP tards:

2/20, AP tards:

Electricity out Novosibirsk &Volgograd█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

2/22, AP tards:
    Moscow electric blackout█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

2/23, AP tards:

2/24, AP tards:

2/25, AP tards:

2/26, AP tards:

Good job Kibo Parry M-V and what is your reward???
    Kibo:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 31 00:56:17 2023
    Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Putin's stooge"
    Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 1:00:52 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

Oh no! Plutonium failed! FAILED! And StupidPlutonium was doing so well
    for a few days by not attacking me! But as everyone knows, all Plutonium
    can do is fail, sooner or later. Usually sooner. And Plutonium, the
    retardedly retarded retard is back attacking me again.

So it's time for your punishment again, StupidPlutonium? I saw that you
    said you missed the anagrams!

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell "Our
    Pandemic Slime Hut!"

AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics and Logic

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 31 04:52:07 2023
    Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "struggling for
    relevance" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Oh great. I thought Plutonium got over his necrophilia as well.

Nope. It's definitely back!

Not again!

You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?

Plutonium is a sick, sick man.

AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell
    "Humanoid rectum piles".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 26 01:31:38 2023
    👻 of Math and 🧟‍♂️ of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

Can_Dr.Elliot Lieb,Dr.Philip Anderson,Dr.Christopher Eisgruber,Dr.Michael Aizenman -please--step into the Princeton Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.
    Why are you *still* spamming your demand others do your homework for
    you? Are you desperate for evidence supporting your claim? (good luck
    with that!) Even if the professors you stalk see your demand (unlikely),
    why would they repeat a 120+ year old experiment whose outcome is well
    known that hydrogen and oxygen always come off in a 2:1 atomic ratio or
    ~1:8 math ratio?

Maybe if you provide their lab lots of funding, they'll do the
    experiment and laugh at you as they get the 1:8 mass ratio and 2:1
    atomic ratio again.

AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water.

Then AP should shut up about AP's claims since AP admits having no
    evidence whatsoever of his claims. Because that's how science works.

If AP is correct

AP is, of course, *never* correct.

Water is really H4O, not H2O.

And if AP is wrong? Do you realize that that's a possibility? (not
    really just a possibility, but a guaranteed fact, of course)

My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes.

So get the proper equipment, or research the answer.

If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

And of course, AP is _always_ wrong. Always.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 1 01:03:00 2023
    💩 for 🧠s Archimedes "always wrong" Plutonium autistically melts down completely:

Oh great. I point out that ArkyPoo has a middle school student level of understanding science, and ArkyPoo has an autism meltdown. Not only
    that, Arky's autism meltdown has triggered Arky's necrophilia. Again.

No, it isn't. Perhaps you should read a course description of courses
    offered by a good civil engineering school. I know what static forces
    are in civil engineering are and I'm not a civil engineer.

This seems to have triggered ArkyPoo's autism meltdown as well.

ArchiePoo, why not see some psychiatrist about your necrophilia! It's
    not healthy!

That is disgusting.

You are one sick man, Arky.

Could you please quit saying that? You are so totally disgusting!

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:10:38 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:

ArchiePoo's science understanding is that of a high school, or maybe a middle school
    student.
    Yes, that post seems to be what triggered Arky's autism meltdown.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 16:36:33 2023
    Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics Archimedes "🖖
    highly illogical 🖖" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

Why do you keep trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?

atoms contain the unstable muon, water is H4O and not H2O, the ellipse
    isn't a conic section, there are no negative numbers and no complex
    numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
    bad math and physics.

fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
    confuse you!

corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12 letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 20:20:21 2023
    🪱 of Math and 🐍 of Physics Archimedes "not notable" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5
    through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition

numbers, that a sine wave isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus many, many other instances of
    bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Mon Aug 28 17:25:33 2023
    Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse..NSF Dorothy E Aronson,Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad,

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet
    access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Re:Kibo >I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher,Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
    by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Heidi Jo Newberg
    On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:

The never ending stalker and character defiler, paid to stalk Kibo Parry aka Moroney-Volney.
    Why Kibo, because no-one at Rensselaer can admit slant cut of cone is
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 29 16:44:46 2023
    🧟‍♂️ of Math and 👻 of Physics Archimedes "bully wannabe" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

Science should never be where bullies win the day, only because they bully their way.

Which is why you get punished for attacking me. Wannabe bullies like
    yourself shouldn't be allowed to attack others. Which is why I told you
    that if you attack me, I strike back. But you are too dumb and stoopid
    to understand. And you have Dan repeatedly spanking you, too.

At least, as hard as you try, you are a very lousy bully.

Stalking is a serious problem in sci.math and sci.physics, and needs to be addressed with a Engineering fix.

No, you just need to quit stalking and attacking other posters here.
    And you need to quit trying to brainwash 5 year olds.

Google please engineer the option for authors to have "no replies" to their thread.

I don't use Google. It's not even possible on Usenet. It goes 100%
    against the whole idea of Usenet as an unmoderated discussion group.

Don't you have your very own Giggle Group? You can stay there and
    disallow anyone and everyone from responding there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 02:06:56 2023
    🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "insignificant" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5
    through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 18:20:01 2023
    🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> defiles himself by writing:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 15:16:58 2023
    👎🏼 of Math and 🖕🏼 of Physics Archimedes "🦇💩 crazy" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> makes an absolute fool of himself:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 8 02:58:06 2023
    🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "failure" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

Why do you keep trying to brainwash poor little 5 year old kids?

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 16:22:10 2023
    🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> defiles himself by writing:

9-TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 17:21:39 2023
    👽 of Math and 👾 of Physics Archimedes "science hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> makes a total fool of himself:

So, let us compare Atomic features to astronomy,cosmology, physics features.

"Us", StupidPlutonium? You and who else will bother?

The astronomers say the Universe is approximately 27 billion years old.

Oh really? Last I heard it was 13.8 billion or so.

The thorium atom half life is 14 billion years and its full life is 28 billion years old.

What the hell is a "full life"? That's not how half-lives work. If
    thorium has a half-life of 14 billion years, 1/4 of it (two half-lives)
    will remain after 28 billion years.

This is a sigma error of 28/27 = 3% which for astronomy standards is exceptionally close and accurate.

What the hell is your "sigma error", other than your numerology? 3% is
    actually piss-poor inaccurate most of the time. (would you want to drive
    across a 1000' bridge which was 3% too short?)

Meaning: meaning the Cosmos is an Atom Totality which it prescribes and bakes-into the cosmos the radioactive decay rate of thorium, uranium and plutonium.

That blathering nonsense does not follow.

Now going to the density standards.

The Universe density is approximately 9.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3.

The density of the proton is 1.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3 for the rest mass is itself 1.4*10^-27 kg.

Say what? A proton is TINY, so its density is HUGE. As in neutron star
    density huge.

The proton is composed of 8 rings each ring the mass of a muon. The muon rest mass is 1.8*10^-28 kg. The 1.4 divided by 0.18 is 7.77 roughly 8.

Blithering word salad.

When we divide

We who?

9.4 of observed Cosmic density by 8 we get 1.17 or roughly 1.2.

More numerology by fudge factors.

The proton density is 1.4*10^-27 kg/meter^3.

The Observable Universe density in a Ring of a Proton is approx. 1.2*10^-27 kg/meter^3. For astronomy measure that is close enough of a sigma error.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 21:41:23 2023
    🦴👤 Archimedes "self diagnosed as insane" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:

My 134th published book

Why do you still keep trying to brainwash little 5 year old kids?

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 13 21:40:40 2023
    🦤 of Math and 🦕 of Physics Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 15 10:08:44 2023
    🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "failure" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 17 02:10:57 2023
    Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics Archimedes "the
    FUCKHOLE of math" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 18 21:06:36 2023
    Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's
    lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 19 21:36:53 2023
    🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 21 11:55:35 2023
    🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 17:19:14 2023
    🚽 of Math and 🪠 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 22 19:32:55 2023
    🦥 of Math and 🐢 of Physics Archimedes "mentally...slow" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 02:01:28 2023
    Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's lackey" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 23 21:05:24 2023
    🐔 of Math and 🦃 of Physics Archimedes "goonclod failure of logic" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> makes a complete fool of himself:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 03:11:08 2023
    🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Alright, I think I have this solved, as far as the numerical value is concerned. It is a far different matter if the Reasoning stands up, and holds up. It is the reasoning that is more important than getting a numerical match.

Alright, I feel it is sound to take the Coulomb Constant as a Psi Squared. I believe the Coulomb constant is actually a Golden Mean prefix number of 1.618. And so I have the square of (1.618*10^-19) which is 2.618*10^-38). Trouble this far is mostly
    the exponent needs to be -39 and not -38.

Now, I am going to multiply 2.618*10^-38 by the Fine Structure Constant. Almost everything in EM theory is multiplied by the Fine Structure Constant 0.0072 units.

Excellent numerology!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Fri Sep 29 17:55:01 2023
    🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "science hater" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

The very very first of these con-art Saber tooth tiger reports was from a man in South America who found a separate jaw from a sabre tusk.

What about all the many Smilodon fossils found essentially intact, with
    the sabers in place? Do you really believe the Smilodons hunted the
    California Mountain Walruses, perhaps by biting the walruses in the
    mouth so the walrus' tusks somehow became attached to the Smilodon's
    skull? How about the Smilodon skulls having huge tooth sockets which
    just happen to fit the saber teeth?

And from thereafter-- the public was excited about a cat with teeth that serve no evolutionary function

No evolutionary function? Except help the cat hunt and kill large prey?

but rather destroy the cat's mobility and life.

Just like how walrus tusks destroy the walrus' mobility and life? Or how
    tusks destroy the elephant's mobility and life?

No wonder paleontology has a bad name, a bad reputation.

Just because YOU don't like it hardly means it has "a bad reputation".
    Real scientists (which excludes yourself, of course) have the same
    respect for paleontology as they do for any other science.

Hey Ghost of Uncle Al! What do you think of ArkyPoo's belief that
    smilodons hunted the California Desert Walrus, and somehow all of them
    wound up with the Desert Walrus's tusks in its mouth? Do you think
    ArkyPoo believes the Desert Walrus went extinct because there are no
    fish in the desert? No wonder Smilodon went extinct, their prey went
    extinct because there are no fish in the desert!

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface of Venus
    under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid
    that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
    sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
    Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild
    radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Archie-Poo emits more
    stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year.
    Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
    Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment from the
    original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated
    by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that define
    maximally extrapolated hypergeometric n-dimensional backgroundless
    stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo is Planck stupid, a quantum
    foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand unified theory of
    stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
    apotheosis of stupidity. Archie-poo is stooopid."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 30 12:11:42 2023
    ☠️ of Math and 🕱 of Physics Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 02:44:28 2023

My 134th published book

bad math and physics.

confuse you!

to destroy mathematics.

both?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 22 12:08:27 2023
    🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
    Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blathered:
    Burse, who can weigh..
    Kurt Wuthrich (chem), Dr.Joel Mesot,Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude
    Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre
    Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

Poor Arky Plutonium, he's having another one of his autism meltdowns!
    Now he's back to stalking professors and spamming his stalking posts. Fortunately almost nobody uses Usenet these days, so Arky is just
    screaming in his padded echo chamber and the stalker victims are
    unaware. Nobody can hear him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 02:15:32 2023
    🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
    Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

Tom calls Caltech, Dr.Goodstein,Dr.Thorne whiners instead of rolling up their sleeves and actually weighing the mass of hydrogen and oxygen in Water Electrolysis.

On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:32:47 PM UTC-6, Tom Capizzi wrote:
    I am amazed that someone who claims to be so smart that he can rewrite the hard physical evidence of chemistry is incapable of figuring out how much a test tube of gas should weigh. At standard temperature and pressure, a mole of any gas occupies
    about 25 liters. Test tubes come in all sizes, but for the sake of argument, assume a size of 25 cc's. That isn't huge, but neither is it small. It can hold about 1/1000 mole of molecules. I don't believe the crap about H4O, but the molecule of hydrogen
    is H2. Normal hydrogen is about 2 grams/mole. Therefore, 1/1000 mole is about 2 mg. Simple first year chemistry, and our genius can't figure it out. Tells you a lot about his pipe dream theories. Maybe he just doesn't want to do the experiment himself,
    because then he would have to lie about the results instead of whining about why no one will do it for him.

A combination of not wanting the experiment to show how wrong he is,
    plus he's too lazy to do it, he'd rather beg the (nonexistent) audience
    of scientists and professors to do the work for him. For free, of course.

Volney, who can weigh
    David Goodstein, Thomas Phillips,
    John Schwarz, Barry Simon, Kip Thorne, Petr Vogel,
    Rochus Vogt, Ward Whaling, Michael E. Brown, Felix Boehm, Steven Frautschi, Murray Gell-Mann
    Konstantin Batygin, Dr.Frances Arnold (chem), Dr.Barry Barish, Dr.Rudolph Marcus (chem), Dr.Hugh Politzer

And now StupidPlutonium wants me to weigh the professors whom he stalks?
    For free, of course.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05