• Subject:Re: Archimedes "insane to the hilt" Plutonium flunked the math

From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 21 02:38:45 2023
    🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's stooge" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
    On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 12:18:24 AM UTC-6, Steve wrote:
    Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Steve wrote:

I realize my mistake now. I did not ask for your permission first before talking! Infact all of the internet should consider themselves on notice. You need permission from Archi before you can talk on the internet
    On Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 4:11:50 PM UTC+11, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Nice try, and starts well, with good ideas but has a fatal flaw-- the dumbass idea that Darwin Evolution transcends when in fact, physics has a better mechanism-- Superdeterminism.

The nice try is the idea that atoms are similar to cells of plants and animals. But the author of this article has few if little logical marbles to assemble a good argument.

You started off good-- comparison of Atomic theory to Cell theory. There is much to compare.

But then your small mind lacking of logic wanted to place a cheap discredited theory-- Darwin Evolution as above physics and biology.

No, you need a lot of growing up to do. And hopefully you have enough of a brain to take Logic-- think straight, think clear, which at the moment you have none.

Kꙩꙩkfight!!! And with fresh meat, too!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)