• Re: Replying to a physics academic

From Jim Pennino@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Feb 17 07:46:53 2023
    Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

The the working model of the new design railgun invention is shown in the video link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0
    It was immediately obvious to me that when the armature would be arrested the centre of gravity of the system would be changed with internal force, thus violating inertia, the first law of motion.

That you think this does not make it so crackpot and you have no
    detailed, reproducable experiment with measurements to support your
    crackpot "theory".

<snip remaining crackpot babble>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Feb 17 17:01:33 2023
    On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 18:01:38 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 13:01:53 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Einstein was right at least once. He predicted a single experiment would throw out his theories. And that has happened, with my experiment showing no rail gun reaction thus showing that the electrodynamics of a certain class of moving bodies updates
    classical physics, and turns his so-called "jewish physics" to the most bizarre nonsense that ever got palmed off as science.

Indeed, indeed.
    A single experiment shows what blithering nincompoops western physicists and their brown brown-nosers have been, over generations!
    What shame, to believe in silly stuff like entropy and relativity and quantum!

On Friday, 17 February 2023 at 00:43:36 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail gun reaction, and I replied as shown below.

On Thursday, 16 February 2023 at 00:06:22 UTC+5:30, Jerry Friedman wrote:
    On Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 11:03:11 AM UTC-7, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 at 03:55:12 UTC+11, Jerry Friedman wrote:

As I said once before, try reducing the friction between your railgun and what
    it rests on. Use lubrication or put the railgun on bicycle or roller-skate wheels
    or something. An engineer of your skill will be able to make progress on this
    problem within your budget.

What nonsense. It is perfectly clear to anyone with honesty and intelligence that if there is no friction there will be no stopping the whole system from keeping on moving till the end of time which never ends.

You'll learn something if you try it.

So will anyone else. I want to teach.
    Let others try.
    Why won't they?

I do not understand - except from the conclusions drawn in the OP - why no academic, media person, amateur enthusiast, modeler, politician, technocrat, bureaucrat, etc. from the English speaking world treats me like the most repulsive of lepers.

(Misnegation.)
    (I'm not talking about friction between the armature and the rails, an internal
    force. If you decide to reduce that, it will have no effect on conservation of
    momentum.)

Irrelevant. What I have shown is that to the force accelerating the armature there is no reaction. It is the friction between the armature and the rails which pushes the gun back, of course. Reducing it will increase the efficiency of the motor.
    That is an engineering issue.

Friction opposes relative motion. It slows down the armature (and creates the
    torque that causes the armature to roll instead of sliding).

Yes. It pushes back the rail gun system as well. So? Despite friction retarding the motion, the heavy armature accelerates as all can see with rail gun action. Some 3000 amperes in the rails and armature, causing the acceleration. This is obvious
    in the videos of my experiment.
    The momentum of that armature, when arrested, moves the centre of gravity of the entire system not only forward thus violating inertia,p; but also upward, thus showing the anti gravity effect. Which is absolutely wonderful.

Therefore by
    Newton's Third Law, which I think you accept for friction, it pulls the gun
    /forward/ with an equal and opposite force.

Wrong. What a lie! The friction moves the systemBACKWARDS NOT forward. That is clear from the video.

The gun moves forward and up because the momentum of the armature is arrested and imparted to the total system.
    This happens because there is no rection to the force moving the armature.
    Had there been such a force, the centre of gravity would not have moved forwards and upwards.

Your inability to understand this makes me doubt that any theoretical arguments
    will convince you of anything.

When you tell lies based on deliberately wrong observations of my experiment, as I have pointed out, you are justifying the deep disgust people if honest should feel for your ilk. And sack your tribes as useless filth. Unfortuntely, there are no
    honest people in the West. So, liars thrive.

But the right experiment might.

This is the right experiment to throw out entropy, relativity and quantum.
    Einstein predicted just this, a single experiment would turn his works into rubble.
    This is that.
    The the working model of the new design railgun invention is shown in the video link:
    It was immediately obvious to me that when the armature would be arrested the centre of gravity of the system would be changed with internal force, thus violating inertia, the first law of motion.
    While updating classical physics, this experiment automatically dismisses Einsteinian (Jewish) physics as the most bizarre of all nonsenses every publicly and universally held to be tru.

The improvements to the above working model of the new design rail gun invention and the scope of its future development is shown in the video lnk:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s.

The transformation of the new design rail gun invention, to another invention, the reactionless linear electric motor for space travel, replacing rockets, from the demonstrated lack of reaction, thus causing inertial violation and revising the laws of
    physics is shown in the video link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--
    Jerry Friedman

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Fri Feb 17 18:16:30 2023
    On Saturday, 18 February 2023 at 06:31:37 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Einstein was right at least once. He predicted a single experiment would throw out his theories. And that has happened, with my experiment showing no rail gun reaction thus showing that the electrodynamics of a certain class of moving bodies
    updates classical physics, and turns his so-called "jewish physics" to the most bizarre nonsense that ever got palmed off as science.
    Indeed, indeed.
    A single experiment shows what blithering nincompoops western physicists and their brown brown-nosers have been, over generations!
    Someone in alt.usage.english who could be a physicist made some comments about my experiments on rail gun reaction, and I replied as shown below.

it rests on. Use lubrication or put the railgun on bicycle or roller-skate wheels

What nonsense. It is perfectly clear to anyone with honesty and intelligence that if there is no friction there will be no stopping the whole system from keeping on moving till the end of time which never ends.

Let others try.
    Why won't they?

I do not understand - except from the conclusions drawn in the OP - why no academic, media person, amateur enthusiast, modeler, politician, technocrat, bureaucrat, etc. from the English speaking world treats me like the most repulsive of
    lepers.

(Misnegation.)
    momentum.)

Irrelevant. What I have shown is that to the force accelerating the armature there is no reaction. It is the friction between the armature and the rails which pushes the gun back, of course. Reducing it will increase the efficiency of the
    motor. That is an engineering issue.

Yes. It pushes back the rail gun system as well. So? Despite friction retarding the motion, the heavy armature accelerates as all can see with rail gun action. Some 3000 amperes in the rails and armature, causing the acceleration. This is obvious
    in the videos of my experiment.
    The momentum of that armature, when arrested, moves the centre of gravity of the entire system not only forward thus violating inertia,p; but also upward, thus showing the anti gravity effect. Which is absolutely wonderful.

Therefore by

Wrong. What a lie! The friction moves the systemBACKWARDS NOT forward. That is clear from the video.

The gun moves forward and up because the momentum of the armature is arrested and imparted to the total system.
    Had there been such a force, the centre of gravity would not have moved forwards and upwards.

When you tell lies based on deliberately wrong observations of my experiment, as I have pointed out, you are justifying the deep disgust people if honest should feel for your ilk. And sack your tribes as useless filth. Unfortuntely, there are no
    honest people in the West. So, liars thrive.

Yes, blasting inertia did the trick.
    Now let us all move well, really well.

Einstein predicted just this, a single experiment would turn his works into rubble.
    This is that.
    While updating classical physics, this experiment automatically dismisses Einsteinian (Jewish) physics as the most bizarre of all nonsenses every publicly and universally held to be tru.

The improvements to the above working model of the new design rail gun invention and the scope of its future development is shown in the video lnk:

The transformation of the new design rail gun invention, to another invention, the reactionless linear electric motor for space travel, replacing rockets, from the demonstrated lack of reaction, thus causing inertial violation and revising the laws
    of physics is shown in the video link:
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--
    Jerry Friedman

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Y A@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Sat Feb 18 07:09:44 2023
    You look out so wise . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 4:16:33 AM UTC+2, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Einstein was right at least once. He predicted a single experiment would throw out his theories. And that has happened, with my experiment showing no rail gun reaction thus showing that the electrodynamics of a certain class of moving bodies
    updates classical physics, and turns his so-called "jewish physics" to the most bizarre nonsense that ever got palmed off as science.
    Indeed, indeed.

Let others try.
    Why won't they?

I do not understand - except from the conclusions drawn in the OP - why no academic, media person, amateur enthusiast, modeler, politician, technocrat, bureaucrat, etc. from the English speaking world treats me like the most repulsive of
    lepers.

(Misnegation.)
    momentum.)

Irrelevant. What I have shown is that to the force accelerating the armature there is no reaction. It is the friction between the armature and the rails which pushes the gun back, of course. Reducing it will increase the efficiency of the

Yes. It pushes back the rail gun system as well. So? Despite friction retarding the motion, the heavy armature accelerates as all can see with rail gun action. Some 3000 amperes in the rails and armature, causing the acceleration. This is
    obvious in the videos of my experiment.

Therefore by

When you tell lies based on deliberately wrong observations of my experiment, as I have pointed out, you are justifying the deep disgust people if honest should feel for your ilk. And sack your tribes as useless filth. Unfortuntely, there are
    no honest people in the West. So, liars thrive.

This is that.

The transformation of the new design rail gun invention, to another invention, the reactionless linear electric motor for space travel, replacing rockets, from the demonstrated lack of reaction, thus causing inertial violation and revising the laws
    of physics is shown in the video link:
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--
    Jerry Friedman

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Y A on Sat Feb 18 09:07:15 2023
    On Sunday, 19 February 2023 at 02:09:48 UTC+11, Y A wrote:
    You look out so wise . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks, Gods, Goddesses and Angels look after me.

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 4:16:33 AM UTC+2, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Indeed, indeed.

Let others try.
    Why won't they?

lepers.

(Misnegation.)
    momentum.)

Yes. It pushes back the rail gun system as well. So? Despite friction retarding the motion, the heavy armature accelerates as all can see with rail gun action. Some 3000 amperes in the rails and armature, causing the acceleration. This is
    obvious in the videos of my experiment.

Therefore by

When you tell lies based on deliberately wrong observations of my experiment, as I have pointed out, you are justifying the deep disgust people if honest should feel for your ilk. And sack your tribes as useless filth. Unfortuntely, there are
    no honest people in the West. So, liars thrive.

This is that.

The transformation of the new design rail gun invention, to another invention, the reactionless linear electric motor for space travel, replacing rockets, from the demonstrated lack of reaction, thus causing inertial violation and revising the
    laws of physics is shown in the video link:
    Cheers,
    Arindam Banerjee

--
    Jerry Friedman

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05