• Re: what she wanted i know>>

From =?UTF-8?Q?H=C3=A4rra_Viljandist?=@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 9 02:45:45 2023
    img.freepik.com/premium-photo/beautiful-white-angel-figurine-black-background-generative-ai_849906-11914.jpg?size=338&ext=jpg&ga=GA1.1.1826414947.1699056000&semt=ais

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 9 11:10:49 2023
    Charge the 6 US Supreme Court Justices with criminal charges both in criminal court and civil court should any mass shooting occur in New York State for their decision in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen of 2022.

Charge those 6 Justices with Aiding, Abetting, Assisting a perpetrator with an assault rifle and ammo, should a mass murder occur in NY state. Put the perpetrator if he/she lives in civil court and criminal court along with the 6 Supreme Court Justices
    in civil and criminal court.

The USA Constitution is very very clear on this -- Preamble--- Insure the Domestic Tranquility takes overwhelming precedence over 2nd Amendment -- right to own and bear arms.

There exists No Domestic Tranquility when public spaces are inundated with assault rifle toting perpetrators.

And 6 of the Supreme Court Justices apparently have no logical marbles in their brains.

Gun regulation is not about finding parallels to what restrictions were like in late 1700's when the Constitution was written as a document, a history test.

No, gun regulation is all about the Preamble-- Insure Domestic Tranquility, and apparently 6 Justices are far far and away too dumb to see that an assault rifle is the opposite of Insure Domestic Tranquility.

So maybe there already has been a mass shooting in New York State after the Supreme Court's wacko decision. And then simply just charge those 6 Justices with Aiding and Abetting and Assisting in mass murder of innocent life.

America has on average 2 mass shootings per day, each and every day of the year, and that is because we lack Congress persons and Supreme Court Justices who lack marbles of intelligence, logical marbles in their brain case. So charge them with civil and
    criminal court as acessories to murder. Put the 6 Justices, and Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and other Congress persons into civil and criminal court for assisting mass murderers and violating their oath to the US Constitution-- the very first sentence in the
    Preamble.

America needs to be Safe in public spaces, Safe in private spaces.

Fastest & easiest way to ban assault rifles-- Congress-persons on trial whenever a mass shooting takes place// political science

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The Lewiston, Maine assault rifle massacre touched off a nerve in me, for me to step up and to solve this problem, once and for always. For with all these massacres with assault rifles, it is only a matter of time before almost everyone in the
    USA is in that situation of having to be terrorized in a public space. No longer is it feasible for any American to say to themselves -- it will never happen here, or happen to me. At this rate, every State and every town will have to cope with a assault
    rifle massacre. Only in America, do we have the primal idiocy of arming citizens in public spaces with weapons of war. This must stop, as the statistics show there are, at present in the United States 2 mass shootings on average, each and every day. And
    what is bewildering is where is the Congress in all of this mass carnage? Is the Congress itself with the aid of National Rifle Association, NRA the main cause of mass death across the United States. That the Congress is inept and dullard in passing a
    Ban on Assault rifles + ammo. So I dedicate this book to solving that problem and turn the tide back to where the US Constitution in its first sentence of the Preamble of that great document speaks of "insure the domestic Tranquility". Losing your school
    children to a assault rifle is anything but domestic tranquility.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search of some assault rifles, and notice especially the smallest weapon in that photo being a pistol size. At the rate the NRA is going, everyone will be armed with weapons of war, just to drive into
    town to get a loaf of bread or spend time at the public park.

----------------------------------
    Table of Contents
    ----------------------------------

1) My history on this topic.

2) Draw up an Executive Order by President Biden which outlines how to charge Congress persons with aiding, abetting, assisting in mass murder.

3) Especially ban the ammo used in assault rifles, for many of these rifles are in circulation.

4) How is it possible that Congress persons do not understand the prime duty of government is keep its citizens safe.

5) Where Congress persons violate the US Constitution when they vote NO on assault rifle ban.

6) AP's rough draft of an Executive Order on assault rifles.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)