• Re: Edward Witten needs a Balanced Google Search with Counterpoint in h

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 26 14:47:15 2023
    Ed Witten far too stupid of a physics idiot to ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle (see below) as witnessed by Kibo Parry pal Starmaker, Pentcho,Bubba, even the Harvard failures of Sheldon Glashow, Dr. Hau
    and Lisa Randall.

unread,
    Liquid Jets Violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics
    In an electric field, any liquid not carrying an electric current develops a specific bulk pressure
    4:28 PM

Pentcho Valev's profile photo
    Pentcho Valev
    Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    The Equivalence Principle Disproves Einstein's General Relativity
    Pentcho Valev wrote: > "However, it was two years after special relativity, in 1907, that
    4:20 PM

Bubba Pagano's profile photo
    Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Why no Einstein’s laws?, asked R.W. Kadel from Berkeley Laboratory, in 2007.
    4:17 PM

Teddy Vacca's profile photo
    Teddy Vacca
    , …
    Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Where goes the energy lost by photons due to gravitational redshift? 4:03 PM

Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Riemann is round closed gravity not an open parabola curve

Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV
    proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of
    symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut
    in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were
    awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
    2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
    3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
    4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.
    Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
    Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
    David J. Thouless_, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
    Arthur B. McDonald
    Francois Englert
    Saul Perlmutter
    Brian P. Schmidt
    Adam G. Riess
    Makoto Kobayashi
    Toshihide Maskawa_
    Yoichiro Nambu_
    John C. Mather
    George F. Smoot
    Roy J. Glauber_
    David J. Gross
    Hugh David Politzer
    Frank Wilczek
    Raymond Davis Jr. _
    Masatoshi Koshiba_
    Riccardo Giacconi_
    Gerardus 't Hooft
    Martinus J.G. Veltman_
    Jerome I. Friedman
    Henry W. Kendall_
    Richard E. Taylor_
    Carlo Rubbia
    Simon van der Meer_
    William Alfred Fowler_
    Kenneth G. Wilson_
    James Watson Cronin_
    Val Logsdon Fitch_
    Sheldon Lee Glashow
    Steven Weinberg_
    little fishes
    Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it
    is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
    Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
    more and more layers of error thinking physics
    Edward Witten
    John Baez
    Brian Greene
    Lisa Randall
    Alan H. Guth
    Michael E. Brown
    Konstantin Batygin
    Ben Bullock
    Larry Harson
    Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
    Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views None at all - he was a raving nutter.
    Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
    Jennifer Kahn, Discover, science hater
    Eric Francis Coppolino, newsreporter hatred of science, George Witte, St.Martin's Press science hater
    Toby Howard, The Guardian, science hater

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I
    can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before
    was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community
    updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to
    AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing
    can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of
    physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
    And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity
    and Magnetism.
    Length: 64 pages

Product details
    • File Size : 790 KB
    • Publication Date : October 5, 2020
    • Word Wise : Enabled
    • Print Length : 64 pages
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Screen Reader : Supported
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • X-Ray : Not Enabled
    • Language: : English
    • ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
    • Lending : Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
    ◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book
    TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
    Kindle Edition
    What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior
    year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that
    so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
    • ASIN : B08PC99JJB
    • Publication date : November 29, 2020
    • File size : 682 KB
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • Print length : 78 pages
    • Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
    Kindle Edition

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further
    believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up
    on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this
    textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever
    someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as
    8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I
    have time in the future.
    Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
    • Language ‏ : ‎ English
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
    • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 123 pages
    • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    • Best Sellers Rank: #4,167,235 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #15,099 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #91,163 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also,
    physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics
    super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts,
    throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as
    template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in
    1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard,
    not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without
    that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics
    education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1035 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 386 pages
    • Best Sellers Rank: #4,874,333 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #526 in Electromagnetic Theory
    ◦ #1,321 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #9,546 in Electromagnetism (Books)

#2-5, 174th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 2nd year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

Preface: At the moment this is a physics book for 2nd year College. But as the months and years go by I intend to convert it into a textbook of about 200 to 300 pages. It is mostly about thermodynamics for in my own college education 1968-1972 at
    University of Cincinnati, I took physics thermodynamics in the 2nd year (if memory has not failed me).
    Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic
    monopole.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TKL4HMC
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 27, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 675 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 41 pages

#2-6, 177th published book
    TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Atoms, 3rd year College

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and laws
    of electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture, the
    geometry of the inside and exterior surface of the atom. One of the greatest faults, misery, and anti-science teaching of Old Physics is their denial that subatomic particles have to be something more than tiny balls tiny spheres that do-nothing, perform
    nothing, function as nothing. That the proton and neutron and true electron=muon, has to be matter with a function and purpose and design and task and job. This is a year of physics teaching of the architecture of the atom.
    Cover Picture: A iphone photograph of my book chemistry book, a long time favorite of mine of CHEM ONE, 2nd edition, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, and page 307 of that book. Why this page? Because it was instrumental in my discovery of the true
    Architecture of Atoms. Not many professors of chemistry or physics dive into the Shrodinger Equation that results in a meaningful teaching of "matter waves". Matter waves are the heart of understanding the geometry of Atomic Architecture.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09VFH9QST
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 823 KB
    • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 74 pages

#2-7, 178th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics is
    defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV and
    then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of the
    interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

The template book for 4th year College is Feynman's 1985 book of QED.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole. I
    arranged the monopoles into a single strand of a cycloid wave.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09W58XGDW
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 21, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 824 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 66 pages

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 30 13:31:23 2023
    Ed Witten far too stupid of a physics idiot to ever ask the question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle (see below) as witnessed by Kibo Parry pal Starmaker, Pentcho,Bubba, even the Harvard failures of Sheldon Glashow, Dr. Hau
    and Lisa Randall.

unread,
    Liquid Jets Violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics
    In an electric field, any liquid not carrying an electric current develops a specific bulk pressure
    4:28 PM

Pentcho Valev
    Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    The Equivalence Principle Disproves Einstein's General Relativity
    Pentcho Valev wrote: > "However, it was two years after special relativity, in 1907, that
    4:20 PM

Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Why no Einstein’s laws?, asked R.W. Kadel from Berkeley Laboratory, in 2007.
    4:17 PM

Teddy Vacca's profile photo
    Teddy Vacca
    , …
    Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Where goes the energy lost by photons due to gravitational redshift? 4:03 PM

Bubba Pagano
    unread,
    Re: Riemann is round closed gravity not an open parabola curve

Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV
    proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of
    symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut
    in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were
    awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
    2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
    3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
    4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.
    Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
    Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
    David J. Thouless_, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
    Arthur B. McDonald
    Francois Englert
    Saul Perlmutter
    Brian P. Schmidt
    Adam G. Riess
    Makoto Kobayashi
    Toshihide Maskawa_
    Yoichiro Nambu_
    John C. Mather
    George F. Smoot
    Roy J. Glauber_
    David J. Gross
    Hugh David Politzer
    Frank Wilczek
    Raymond Davis Jr. _
    Masatoshi Koshiba_
    Riccardo Giacconi_
    Gerardus 't Hooft
    Martinus J.G. Veltman_
    Jerome I. Friedman
    Henry W. Kendall_
    Richard E. Taylor_
    Carlo Rubbia
    Simon van der Meer_
    William Alfred Fowler_
    Kenneth G. Wilson_
    James Watson Cronin_
    Val Logsdon Fitch_
    Sheldon Lee Glashow
    Steven Weinberg_
    little fishes
    Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it
    is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
    Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
    more and more layers of error thinking physics
    Edward Witten
    John Baez
    Brian Greene
    Lisa Randall
    Alan H. Guth
    Michael E. Brown
    Konstantin Batygin
    Ben Bullock
    Larry Harson
    Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
    Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views None at all - he was a raving nutter.
    Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
    Jennifer Kahn, Discover, science hater
    Eric Francis Coppolino, newsreporter hatred of science, George Witte, St.Martin's Press science hater
    Toby Howard, The Guardian, science hater

#2-1, 137th published book

Preface: At the moment this is a physics book for 2nd year College. But as the months and years go by I intend to convert it into a textbook of about 200 to 300 pages. It is mostly about thermodynamics for in my own college education 1968-1972 at
    University of Cincinnati, I took physics thermodynamics in the 2nd year (if memory has not failed me).
    Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic
    monopole.

Product details

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and laws
    of electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture, the
    geometry of the inside and exterior surface of the atom. One of the greatest faults, misery, and anti-science teaching of Old Physics is their denial that subatomic particles have to be something more than tiny balls tiny spheres that do-nothing, perform
    nothing, function as nothing. That the proton and neutron and true electron=muon, has to be matter with a function and purpose and design and task and job. This is a year of physics teaching of the architecture of the atom.
    Cover Picture: A iphone photograph of my book chemistry book, a long time favorite of mine of CHEM ONE, 2nd edition, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, and page 307 of that book. Why this page? Because it was instrumental in my discovery of the true
    Architecture of Atoms. Not many professors of chemistry or physics dive into the Shrodinger Equation that results in a meaningful teaching of "matter waves". Matter waves are the heart of understanding the geometry of Atomic Architecture.

Product details

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Preface: This is 4th year College Physics and the important ideas of physics to learn as last year undergraduate school is the architecture and geometry of the Light Wave & Energy in physics. This is New Physics and not Old Physics. New Physics is
    defined as physics that knows and uses the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus and doing the Faraday law, creating new electrical energy that is storaged in the neutrons of atoms until they grow from 1eV into 945MeV and
    then create a new higher atomic numbered atom or emitted as radioactivity. Old Physics mistakenly identified the electron of atoms as the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. In 3rd year College we studied the architecture of the
    interior of atoms. In 4th year College we study the architecture of Light Waves & Energy.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of the template book for this book. Feynman's 1985 QED, quantum electrodynamics, showing my plastic toy model of DNA and my cut-outs of 4 bent circles that each bent circle represents one magnetic monopole. I

Product details

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Fri Mar 31 12:26:35 2023
    Kibo on Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"
    "wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 1:16:55 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
    "Imp of Science"
    "not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"

Xi Haishenwai red baseball cap offered to Putin

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Steady aim. Firing the Satellite Rifle to take down GLONASS and BeiDou//Armondikov--Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. SATELLITE LASER RIFLE--bring down GLONASS

Sergey Lavrov what would Russia do, once it sees their GLONASS satellites falling out of the sky? Would they exit Ukraine?

Easiest way to disable and make ICBMs obsolete is to make their navigation system obsolete.

Easiest way to make navigation systems obsolete is to down satellites.

Easiest way to down satellites is a Laser beam zapping for 5 seconds on a "satellite panel". And so, down falls the satellite.

Now are the satellites coordinated in GLONASS? For if coordinated and synchronized, there is the physical possibility of "if we down one of the satellites, all of GLONASS satellites are downed".

Armondikov
    Archimedes Plutonium | Spherical Bullshit sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/‎

◦ Cached

Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. I was really fucking surprised to have taken this long to ...

Nomen Nescio artwork in use:

NATO's most reliable LASER SATELLITE RIFLE

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ I███████████████████]. ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Special Ops Virgins United Memorial Purple Heart Award:

[ ]
    /
    / .'
    / .'
    / ______. .'
    / / __/_// ' OWOWOWO
    / / / @"@ OWOWOWOW
    / \ G ' >' OWOWOWO _.-'
    / \/. C ' OWOWO _.-'
    / .---\ / --. _.-'
    / / \( \ _.-' HOLY GOD
    / / \ \ (. ) ' THE RAPE RAYS
    / / /\ \ /
    / \ | \ \ __..--''
    / .' \_\ ) )\ __..--''
    / .' ) \ | / \ -''
    / .' _ '///` ( /\ \
    /.' _.-' __ / ) ) )
    '.-'..--'' / ,' / /
    .__---------- /__./ / / --------------------
    ``--.. __// / ) /
    / _J) /)`-\
    `-__/-' ` \ |(
    `\ \ -..__
    `--' ``--..__
    ``--

[ ] Careful when you aim the Satellite Laser Rifle.
    We want to save our young virgin sharpshooters.

[ ]
    / \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sockpuppet
    / \ \ |
    / _ \ \ ----------------------
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | __||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | /| | --|
    | | |// |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ // |
    / _ \\ _ // | /
    * / \_ /- | - | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't we fell GLONASS and BeiDou in 2014 with illegal Crimea annex
    In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
    May 2010-February 12, 2017

|^|^| |^|^|
    | | | | | |
    . <| | | | | |
    (x x)" "----" |
    \/\/\ @ --------.
    "----------''''''''

Yea, another GLONASS satellite downed
    Kid : Mom can I go out and watch the satellite.
    Mom : we called them shooting stars in my day.

[ ]
    ____ _ _ _ _ _
    | _ \ | | ___ _ __ | | __ | | | | | |
    | |_) | | | / _ \ | '_ \ | |/ / | | | | | |
    | __/ | | | (_) | | | | | | < |_| |_| |_|
    |_| |_| \___/ |_| |_| |_|\_\ (_) (_) (_)

I'M NEW TO SATELLITE DOWNING !!!

GLONASS time clock Award:
    [ ]
    5 SECOND LASER-O-METER

5* 6* *7
    4* *8
    3* *9
    2* *10
    1* | *
    0* -*- *
    * |\ *
    * \ *
    * \ *
    * _\/ *
    [ ]

[ ] Bad News for China, their BeiDou is easier to shoot down with Laser Rifle [ ] than GLONASS and ❄ Snowflake ❄ ❄ Snowflake ❄ as easy as snowflakes [ ]

" , ,
    ", ,
    "" _---. ..;%%%;, . I HIDE OUT IN BeiDou satellites
    "" .", , .==% %%%%%%% ' .
    "", %%% =%% %%%%%%; ; ;-_
    %; %%%%% .;%;%%%"%p ---; _ '-_
    %; %%%%% __;%%;p/; O --_ "-,_
    q; %%% /v \;%p ;%%%%%;--__ "'-__'-._
    //\" // \ % ;%%%%%%%;',/%\_ __ "'-_'\_
    \ / // \/ ;%% %; %;/\%%%%;;;;\ "- _\
    ," %; %%; %%;;' ';% -\-_
    -=\=" __% %%;_ |;; %%%\ \
    _/ _= \==_;;,_ %%%; % -_ /
    / /- =%- ;%%%%; %%; "--__/
    //= ==%-%%; %; %
    / _=_- d ;%; ;%;
    \ =,-" d%%; ;%%;
    // % ;%%;
    // d%%%"
    \ %%
    V
    [ ] Why did BeiDou make such big satellites, the easier to

The Iran satellite looks like a dinosaur

\
    \ __.,,------.._
    ,'" _ _ "`.
    /.__, ._ -=- _"` Y
    (.____.-.` ""` j
    VvvvvvV`.Y,. _.,-' , , ,
    Y ||, '"\ ,/ ,/ ./
    | ,' , `-..,'_,'/___,'/ ,'/ ,
    .. ,;,,',-'"\,' , . ' ' ""' '--,/ .. ..
    ,'. `.`---' `, / , Y -=- ,' , ,. .`-..||_|| ..
    ff\\`. `._ /f ,'j j , ,' , , f , \=\ Y || ||`||_..
    l` \` `.`."`-..,-' j /./ /, , / , / /l \ \=\l || `' || ||...
    ` ` `-._ `-.,-/ ,' /`"/-/-/-/-"'''"`.`. `'.\--`'--..`'_`' || ,
    "`-_,', ,' f , / `._ ``._ , `-.`'// ,
    ,-"'' _.,-' l_,-'_,,' "`-._ . "`. /| `.'\ , |
    ,',.,-'" \=) ,`-. , `-'._`.V | \ // .. . /j
    |f\ `._ )-."`. /| `.| | `.`-||-\\/
    l` \` "`._ "`--' j j' j `-`---'
    ` ` "`_,-','/ ,-'" /
    ,'",__,-' /,, ,-'
    Vvv' VVv'

IS STARTING TO
    /// 6 6~\~~` GROW HAIR IN WEIRD PLACES
    ( 7 )
    \ '='/ IS THAT NORMAL ??????
    _//'---'\
    ( \ `\
    (\/`-.__/ /
    "`-._ _.'
    ``

Most accurate Laser Rifle Award:
    [ ] Did You Catch The Hidden Message Behind Sergey Lavrov's speech at UN
    [ ] Mister Smartypants
    [ ] Darwinian Finch
    [ ] just for fun I plotted North Korean BeiDou satellite and shot it down

has a big LASER SATELLITE RIFLE will shoot to pieces the GLONASS
    [ ] Another boatload of BeiDou satellites felled

Nomen Nescio, artist for Usenet sci.math and sci.physics, three cheers to Nomen

GLONASS Award:
    [ ]
    [ ]
    _____
    .'/L|__`. BEEP BOOP CHIRP PLOP I've been shot down
    / =[_]O|` \ OPEN ME UP AND YOU'LL FIND
    |"+_____":|
    __:='|____`-:__
    ||[] ||====| []||
    ||[] | |=| | []||
    |:||_|=|U| |_||:|
    |:|||]_=_ =[_||:|
    | |||] [_][]C|| |
    | ||-'"""""`-|| |
    /|\\_\_|_|_/_//|\
    |___| /|\ |___|
    `---' |___| `---'
    `---'
    [ ] Big
    [ ]
    _.---._
    .' / '.
    / _/ \
    / .-'` '. \ Who were the cheese skirts
    .' | ^ _ ^ | '.
    .' \ _ / \
    / '.___.' '.
    | _.' '._ \
    | .' `"---"` '. |
    \ | | /
    \ | | | | /
    \ | :--"""--: | /`
    ) | | | | (
    / \.'-.....-'./ \
    / .' / ;|:| \ '. |
    .-._ \_.-' .' / ' . : '. '. /
    | \``` .' ; \ `:
    \ \ ' '.
    .--'\ | ' ' . `-._
    /`;--' /_.' . `-.
    | `--` / \ \
    \ .' ' '-. |
    \ ' ' __\ |
    '. . _.-' `) /
    '-._ _.-' `| .-` _.'
    `'--....____.--'| (` _.-'
    / | | \ `"`
    \__/ \__/

[ ] THE HEART OF % Virgin
    [ ] Scientists can now quickly link to Xi's Haishenwai red ball caps in shooting down BeiDou and GLONASS
    [ ] "All for one!" "One for all!" "Every man for himself!"
    [ ] The Prize-- a date with the cheese skirt queen

The hours are approaching rapidly and we need GLONASS either in the dark or best of all-- misfiring their missiles from Russia and striking Russian and Chinese cities. We want Kim Jong-un to see a Russian missile intended for Ukraine to level Pyongyang,
    all by a hacking into the Intel chips of GLONASS.

The mass exodus at Twitter is that they wanted GLONASS to hack, not BeiDou.

Jam all 24 GLONASS satellites of their Intel chips and you wipe out the ability of Russia's fleet of 6,000 ICBM missiles.

GNS satellites orbit at a high orbit, MUCH higher than
    LEO, just not as high as geosynchronous satellites. GPS orbit is 20,200
    km, GLONASS is 19,100 km. At such heights, debris will remain essentially forever, and the satellites won't crash for centuries, if ever.
    StupidPlutonium, "GPS" receiver chipsets have long been GNSS chipsets that deliver what they believe to be the best data from whatever satellites they happen to see.

molesting a countries GNSS satellites would be viewed
    as an act of war no different from attackiing a navel fleet or bombing a city.

elude to a Intel chip on GLONASS 24 satellites and all that is needed is to jamm those intel chips and we have 24 malfunctioning satellites, wiping out the navigation of all 6,000 Russian ICBM.

Skoal!!!

Did you get a Xi red baseball cap with Haishenwai on it?

Moscow█۞█ blackout, knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█
    _drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Ukraine cannot win a war if it has nada, no, zero offense, it needs to knock out Russian electric lines. And the Baltic states can help.
    Knock out electricity in
    Novosibirsk
    Yekaterinburg
    Novgorod
    Samara
    Omsk
    Kazan
    Rostov-na-Donu
    Chelyabinsk
    Ufa
    Perm

_Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

_Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

NO ONE CAN WIN A FIGHT UNLESS THEY HAVE AN OFFENSE!!!!!!

_No one can win a fight or war without any offense, West, Biden give Ukraine drones that knock out electricity inside Russia

_End the Ukraine war by March 2023 as the Russian people depose the dictator

_rolling electric blackouts and give Iran to Iraq-- a blooming democracy, not a stupid dictator

_And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine.
    And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

_Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.

NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and
    worse.

Either
    (1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
    Or
    (2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.

Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.

What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.

& wrote:
    _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
    learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
    of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
    1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
    2m views

If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.

So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

It is little wonder that both Russia and China dictators are combative towards the West. Because dictators never want to give up on power but stay in power all their life long. So they oppose the West because the West has grown up to democracy-- let
    the people have power, not one single idiot having power all his life time.

Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.

But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer
    Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin
    is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.

What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.

And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.

So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.

Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2
    isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his
    residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.

This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste
    site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.

Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.

Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

2/1, AP tards:
    Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/2, AP tards:
    Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/3, AP tards:
    Every Russian missile fired into Ukraine met with a drone from Ukraine knocking out Moscow electric power lines

2/4, AP tards:
    drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/9 (vacation?), AP tards:
    drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/9, AP tards (again):

2/10, AP tards:

2/11, AP tards:

2/12, AP tards:
    _drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

2/12, AP tards again:

2/13, AP tards:

2/14, AP tards:

2/15, AP tards:

2/16, AP tards:

2/17, AP tards:

2/18, AP tards:

2/19, AP tards:

2/20, AP tards:

Electricity out Novosibirsk &Volgograd█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

2/22, AP tards:
    Moscow electric blackout█۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█

2/23, AP tards:

2/24, AP tards:

2/25, AP tards:

2/26, AP tards:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Sun Apr 9 21:12:32 2023
    Arindam, does Ed Witten need rail gun info in his first page counterpoint?

Moscow█۞█knock_out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Arindam Banerjee Rail Gun technology to do the job
    Arindam Banerjee
    unread,
    Up Maxwell, Down Einstein
    On Saturday, 8 April 2023 at 08:59:16 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > On Friday, 7 April 2023 at
    8:25 PM

Arindam Banerjee's profile photo
    Arindam Banerjee

Moscow█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 5:12:07 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    something about electric power lines with Arindam's failure on rail guns

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:15:06 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Banerjee, can your rail gun knock out St Petersburg electric lines???
    No.

Why not????

The final viva committee did not think I made a rail gun, so they did not give me a PhD at RMIT in 2016. My supervisor sided with them at the last moment.
    So, officially I have not made a rail gun.
    So, no support from any quarter - private or public. Such is the power of institutionalisation, Archie! Arsewipers as the Whodumbos, Moroneys, Penninos, Alsings, etc. rule - everywhere. These days, they report to a robot called Chat* which is so
    much smarter than all of them put together, and tells them what to do.
    However, since then entirely on my own and with the blessings of my family, I have made progress so it is difficult for even the most obtuse psuedoscientist/careerist/professor to claim that I have not made a new-design rail gun.
    Its working and immense potential shown in:
    Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
    That is all Water under the Bridge, Arindam.
    Not so, Archie. It is a huge dam created by the Einsteinians that is holding up the water for future progress.
    Better make it water under the bridge, so send me one of your investigative journalists for a heart-to-heart interview with me and my works.
    Last time I checked, there are millions of them, all hungry to generate news.
    Can you design your railgun to knock out the entire St,Petersburg- Moscow electric lines with a rail gun.
    Moscow█۞█knock out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity
    Oh dear me, why should I use my discoveries and upgrade my inventions to do something so obnoxious?
    I do not want to hurt anyone or anything.
    Don't take me for one of your soulless zerotheistic unethical Einsteinian nuke-makers and nuke-throwers.
    Cheers, and do grow up, Archie.
    Arindam Banerjee

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.

Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.

RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.

Bravo, Arindam finally makes good in physics, give Arindam the best Darjeeling tea to be found!!!! You take it with cream Arindam???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Sun Apr 9 23:12:41 2023
    Arindam did you ask help from Dr.Witten to fix your rail gun, it may end the Russian attack of Ukraine??

Moscow█۞█knock_out St.Petersburg electric power lines█۞█ Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

Arindam Banerjee Rail Gun technology to do the job
    Arindam Banerjee
    unread,
    Up Maxwell, Down Einstein
    On Saturday, 8 April 2023 at 08:59:16 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote: > On Friday, 7 April 2023 at
    8:25 PM

Arindam Banerjee

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 5:12:07 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    something about electric power lines with Arindam's failure on rail guns

On Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 9:15:06 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Banerjee, can your rail gun knock out St Petersburg electric lines???
    No.

Why not????

The final viva committee did not think I made a rail gun, so they did not give me a PhD at RMIT in 2016. My supervisor sided with them at the last moment.
    So, officially I have not made a rail gun.
    So, no support from any quarter - private or public. Such is the power of institutionalisation, Archie! Arsewipers as the Whodumbos, Moroneys, Penninos, Alsings, etc. rule - everywhere. These days, they report to a robot called Chat* which is so
    much smarter than all of them put together, and tells them what to do.
    However, since then entirely on my own and with the blessings of my family, I have made progress so it is difficult for even the most obtuse psuedoscientist/careerist/professor to claim that I have not made a new-design rail gun.
    Its working and immense potential shown in:
    Latest experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
    That is all Water under the Bridge, Arindam.
    Not so, Archie. It is a huge dam created by the Einsteinians that is holding up the water for future progress.
    Better make it water under the bridge, so send me one of your investigative journalists for a heart-to-heart interview with me and my works.
    Last time I checked, there are millions of them, all hungry to generate news.
    Can you design your railgun to knock out the entire St,Petersburg- Moscow electric lines with a rail gun.
    Oh dear me, why should I use my discoveries and upgrade my inventions to do something so obnoxious?
    I do not want to hurt anyone or anything.
    Don't take me for one of your soulless zerotheistic unethical Einsteinian nuke-makers and nuke-throwers.
    Cheers, and do grow up, Archie.
    Arindam Banerjee

On Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    Very sad to say, my new design rail gun has even less acceptibility to the powers that be than your plutonium universe, Archie.

Is Arindam Banerjee fixing his rail gun to knock out St.Petersburg electric lines????

How does that rail gun work Arindam, you attach your Rail Gun to a electric line in a network and it destroys the entire network, even the source of power, by blowing up all the transformers in the network.

RAIL GUN that knocks out Moscow & St.Petersburg electricity, and here I thought it was going to be drones.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Apr 12 12:09:07 2023
    Kibo & NSF Dr.Panchanathan, did Dr.Witten ever do anything correct in life or is everything he did including physics and math wrong, as your 30 year stalking insanity spams day after day???

Certifiably insane?? Ed Witten,Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Harry Cliff, Roger Penrose

On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 1:32:35 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "certifiably insane"
    "Court Jester of Physics"
    fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney & NSF Dr.Panchanathan on Dr.Wiles,Dr.Tao,Dr.Stillwell,Dr.Hales,Dr.Charney ever do anything correct in mathematics or are they complete failures forevermore as your posts imply. Certainly they cannot admit slant cut of cone is
    Oval, not the ellipse and they fail to ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or are they like arthritis of the brain--forever failures of math???

On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "Drag Queen of Math"

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet
    access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In
    fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of
    symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not goo
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Volney on Wed Apr 12 15:59:53 2023
    Kibo & NSF Dr.Panchanathan, did Dr.Witten ever do anything correct in life or is everything he did including physics and math wrong, as your 30 year stalking insanity spams day after day???

Certifiably insane?? Ed Witten,Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Harry Cliff, Roger Penrose

On Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 1:32:35 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote: >"certifiably insane"
    "Court Jester of Physics"

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney & NSF Dr.Panchanathan on Dr.Wiles,Dr.Tao,Dr.Stillwell,Dr.Hales,Dr.Charney ever do anything correct in mathematics or are they complete failures forevermore as your posts imply. Certainly they cannot admit slant cut of cone is
    Oval, not the ellipse and they fail to ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or are they like arthritis of the brain--forever failures of math???

On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
    "Drag Queen of Math"

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
    Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
    On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
    In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

---quoting Wikipedia ---
    Controversy
    Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet
    access on "an experimental basis."
    --- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
    NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
    France Anne Cordova
    Subra Suresh
    Arden Lee Bement Jr.
    Rita R. Colwell
    Neal Francis Lane
    John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
    Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In
    fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of
    symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are n
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 13 18:11:30 2023
    Arindam has plenty of first page Google search hits saying he is a nutjob of physics, but Ed Witten needs a 1st page "Ed Witten is a nutjob of physics" rather than the thousands of sugar coated b.s. on Ed Witten. Why Ed is such a moron of physics, too
    stupid to even ask which is the Atom's true electron? The muon or the 0.5MeV particle.

Arindam Banerjee
    unread,
    Quarks are imaginary stuff
    Quarks are imaginary stuff, very Einsteinian thus. Imagination works in arts, fiction, kid stuff,
    7:07 PM

Arindam Banerjee
    , …
    Paul Alsing
    unread,
    Up Newton Down Einstein
    On Friday, 14 April 2023 at 09:47:01 UTC+10, Paul Alsing wrote: > On Thursday, April 13, 2023 at 3
    7:03 PM

My 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can
    remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was
    Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community
    updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to
    AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing
    can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics;
    for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
    And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and
    Magnetism.
    Length: 64 pages

Product details
    • File Size : 790 KB
    • Publication Date : October 5, 2020
    • Print Length : 64 pages
    • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
    • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
    • ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
    • Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
    ◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2 Kindle Edition

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year
    High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so
    much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
    • ASIN : B08PC99JJB
    • Publication date : November 29, 2020
    • File size : 682 KB
    • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
    • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
    • Print length : 78 pages
    • Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
    ◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe
    it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on
    details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook.
    Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in
    Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed
    toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have
    time in the future.
    Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
    ◦ ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
    ◦ Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
    ◦ Language ‏ : ‎ English
    ◦ File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
    ◦ Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    ◦ Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
    ◦ Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    ◦ X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
    ◦ Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
    ◦ Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
    ◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 123 pages
    ◦ Best Sellers Rank: #293,315 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #401 in Physics (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #2,236 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also,
    physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics
    super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts,
    throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as
    template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in
    1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard,
    not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that
    awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics
    education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1048 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 404 pages
    • Best Sellers Rank: #4,844,838 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
    ◦ #487 in Electromagnetic Theory
    ◦ #1,210 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
    ◦ #8,751 in Electromagnetism (Books)

Cover-Picture: Is a iphone photograph of the Chemistry textbook I used at UC 1968-1972 with my own paper cut-outs of magnetic monopoles. Pictured are 4 bent circles, bent at 90degrees from diameter and each bent circle is a individual magnetic monopole.

Product details

Preface: I come to teaching physics for 3rd year College as the Architecture of Atoms. My writing style will be prose-narrative, until I add on exercise problems and convert it into a textbook. The 1st year College, has to be the equations and laws of
    electricity and magnetism. For the primal-axiom over all of physics is-- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. The 2nd year College is thermodynamics. And now the 3rd year College physics has to teach the Architecture, the

Product details

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Architecture of Light Waves & Energy, 4th year College by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Kindle edition)

Product details

#2-8, 202nd published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Permanent Colony on Europa// graduate school college
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle edition)

Preface: Crisis emergency times call for textbooks to reflect the times. The Sun gone Red Giant Initiation Phase as measured by NASA in the decade of 2010 to 2020 as showing a 0.005% Solar Radiation yearly increase threatens all life on Earth with
    extinction and oblivion. This crisis calls for "All Hands On Deck" to solve the problem. And to solve that problem we need all scientists in the work effort of getting Europa, the satellite of Jupiter to be our second home. I see no textbook for college
    graduate school as appropriate, unless it is a book addressing the crisis itself. Just the opposite of Nero was fiddling while Rome burned; we want All Hands on Deck, to save as much life on Earth as possible.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photo of a Google search for Europa with Webb telescope. These are exciting times in that the Webb telescope maybe able to pinpoint life on Europa.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BC5T9JBH
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2022
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 801 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages

#2-9, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition

Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.

Preface:
    A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into
    the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.

It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.

Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a
    ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This
    causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the
    proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase.
    That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
    • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
    • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
    • File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
    • Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages

y  z
    |  /
    | /
    |/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of
    hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs,
    churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as spy
    propaganda platforms and spy training ground exercises-- all of no value-- just look at sci.chem for a burnt out empty husk of a newsgroup; such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot. Which reminds me of the question-- do they even allow Logic to
    be taught in Russia or China? For their press releases are all vapid of logical content to outright liaring of almost everything that is true in the world. So what does Russia and China call Logic?? Do they call it the West's White Man's Propaganda???
    And scared to teach logic in schools and colleges for fear that the dictator is seen for what he is worth?

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe   Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Thu Apr 13 19:51:02 2023
    On Friday, 14 April 2023 at 11:11:33 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
    Arindam has plenty of first page Google search hits saying he is a nutjob of physics

Archie lies yet again, shameless boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
    IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
    IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
    IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
    IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
    IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
    IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
    IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
    IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:
    (2020)
    The cause of gravity https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

(2006)
    Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
    Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
    Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
    The Creation and Destruction of Energy https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
    The Structure of Heavenly Bodies https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
    The Nature of Explosion https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Arindam Banerjee on Wed Apr 26 09:34:32 2023
    Who is sci.physics spam winner?? van wyck, Arindam or Africani????

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 3:57:15 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    No worthwhile counterpoints to anything I post online in any media, Archie.

Point is, how many readers read what I write.

I sense strenuous efforts are always ongoing from the powers that be to manipulate the numbers of my readers or viewers.

Africani
    unread,
    Re: Two protons relatively confused
    Volney wrote: >> Correctly stated: Proton-peter cannot observe proton-paula approach at >
    10:56 AM

Tommy Africani's profile photo
    Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Re: I see were Eponymous's notation has made it into Wiki
    mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > Gravity is in control of EM energy. > Red shift leaving and blue
    10:49 AM

yan wyck's profile photo
    yan wyck
    unread,
    i taek back what isaid previosu forgive me misickk icry
    i taek back what isaid previosu forgive me misickk icry
    10:20 AM

yan wyck's profile photo
    yan wyck
    unread,
    in 1999 i wanted everything>> ended up all burned and destroyed
    10:19 AM

Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Re: New link for my book: Model Mechanics:The Final Theory
    Ken Seto wrote: >> Golly. A link that works! Congratulations. Did you get one of your >>
    10:12 AM

Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Re: Why is Microsoft is trying so hard to prevent my book online
    Ken Seto wrote: > The link for my book Model Mechanics: The Final Theory > https://acrobat.
    10:08 AM

Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Re: It is all in the Lorentz transformations - Let's see
    gehan.am...@gmail.com wrote: > "Lorentz transformations, set of equations in relativity
    8:44 AM

Jane's profile photo
    Jane
    , …
    Tommy Africani
    unread,
    The Experiment that Resccued Einstein from Obscurity.
    Volney wrote: >> Uncle Al thought that on east-west rail lines one track wore more than >
    8:39 AM

Jane's profile photo
    Jane
    , …
    Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Where is the Acceleration That Holds Two Bar Magnets Together?
    8:24 AM

Tommy Africani
    unread,
    Re: Gravity moves by its center. It is not a parabolic metric mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: > the Earth's round gravity shares its center and moves with it
    8:22 AM

Pentcho Valev

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Arindam Banerjee@21:1/5 to Archimedes Plutonium on Wed Apr 26 19:22:08 2023
    On Thursday, 27 April 2023 at 02:34:36 UTC+10, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

On Monday, March 21, 2022 at 3:57:15 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    No worthwhile counterpoints to anything I post online in any media, Archie.

Point is, how many readers read what I write.

I sense strenuous efforts are always ongoing from the powers that be to manipulate the numbers of my readers or viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
    IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
    IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
    IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
    IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
    IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
    IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
    IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
    IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:

The cause of gravity https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
    The Creation and Destruction of Energy https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
    The Structure of Heavenly Bodies https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
    The Nature of Explosion https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

Thanks to all my friends! I am happy to announce on this day that I have found an electrostatic formula for gravitational force. It is F=C(D)*N1*N2*q^2/D^2 where C(D) is a constant value when D is large, N1 and N2 are the number of protons in masses M1
    and M2 separated by the distance D, and q is the charge of the proton/electron. It is similar to the formula that is well known for the law of universal gravitaion that is F = G*M1*M2/D^2 where G is the famous gravitational constant. As we know N1 and N2
    are directly proportional numerically to M1 and M2, so the electrostatic equation amounts to a rewriting of the formula for gravity. But it is not that simple - there are underlying details aplenty. But, this formula is the final result, and shows force
    as a function of charge and not mass. Showing that gravity arises from proton-electron attractions between masses with no net charge, is I believe something very new. It unifies all the forces we can see, as being manifestation of electrical forces. (
    Earlier I have shown that the strong force is actually electrons bonding protons in the nucleus, and the weak force relates to the breaking of such bonds for radioactive emission.) Once again, I am glad to be able to present this finding on the
    auspicious day of the Bengali New Year.
    On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 8:21:43 AM UTC+10, benj wrote:
    On 5/22/2017 6:50 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 5:37:03 PM UTC+10, benj wrote:
    On 05/21/2017 09:27 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7:14:51 AM UTC+10, benj wrote:
    On 5/19/2017 1:24 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
    On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:14:17 AM UTC+10, benj wrote:
    On 5/17/2017 3:05 AM, chanrasjid@gmail.com wrote:
    Actually, it is enough to deny present electromagnetic
    theory.

I think benj is correct to point out that electrostatic E is
    very different from induction E;

Of course Benj is wrong. EvErybody knows he's a kook.

No, induction electric field is one that varies with time unlike
    the electrostatic E.

You need to learn more about E fields. I suggest my EM papers on my
    Temporary Website. www.hypersphere.com Note that there is more
    than a time variation between these different E fields. One is
    conservative the other not, one is solenopidal the other
    irrotational, ans do forth. By Occam's Razor your theory is
    simpler and clearly "best", unfortunately it's just wrong.

I don't see how, except by your definition. The induction electric
    field can only exist when there is a changing magnetic field. That
    is the basis of all radiation. Otherwise the electrostatic electric
    field can change in magnitude when the charge creating that field
    moves away.

So when a magnet moves away there is induction?

When a magnet moves away there is change of the magnetic field at a given point.
    If there is a copper loop there is current through the loop when the loop is at right angles to the changing magnetic field.
    This is what Faraday observed and is the basis for the first electric generator.

ACtually not what Faraday observed. You need some history.

https://www.electrical4u.com/faraday-law-of-electromagnetic-induction/

Read that carefully.

Magnetic and
    electrokinetic fields are created together. so hence they exist
    together. They do not create each other.

They do create each other, when motion or variation of amplitude is involved.
    The changing magnetic field creates the changing electric field. And the changing magnetic field creates the changing magnetic field. This is how electromagnetic waves propagate through any wave guide.

Well proof by assertion! That's always good sceince (on the internet)

As em fields can be added and subtracted to form radiation patterns, with proper excitation of electric currents to radiators with proper phasing, the reality of the electric and magnetic fields is simply undeniable. All microwave and antenna work depends upon visualising radiation in any form as the progression of varying electric and magnetic fields in free space. To say that at low frequency, we have particles instead of waves, cannot be anything but stupendously ridiculous. While one can think of photons getting generated by atomic excitation, with energy level changes etc. at low frequencies how do the low frequency photons get excited! At UHF we can see how the frequency of transmission and reception depends upon the dimensions of the dipole. So where are the photons for UHF?

We can "see" the variation of the electric field along its length.

There are various modes of propagation, like TEM in a coaxial, TE and TM in hollow waveguides, and so on.

So?

It is not particles we are talking about that go through a hollow waveguide. Electromagnetic wave propagation happens through a hollow waveguide
    When opened out, the electromagnetic waves from the waveguide radiate outwards into free space.
    No signs of particles, no way they can be formed as from atomic excitations.

Any book on wave guides will show how this happens starting from Maxwell's laws.

No they will show a mathematical derivation.

Yes, and that helps to design the dimensions to make the antenna possible.
    No chance of particle theory helping the antenna designer in any way.
    The maths drives the design in antenna development.
    That is why I did my M.Tech in Computer Science, as I found that antenna
    design is so mathematical and needed computer techniques for optimisation.
    It is another story that I drifted off into databases... but my original intention was to develop the maths of antennas into software programs for
    fast development of the complex phased arrays.

how can a conservative and
    non-conservative field be treated as a single E in Maxwell's
    equation and assume the theory is valid.

One can add a constant electric field to a varying electric
    field to get a net electric field that is varying. What is
    strange about this?

What is strange about adding apples and oranges? Nothing! You end
    up with the total number of fruit!

But we are not adding apples and oranges. We are adding a fixed
    supply of apples to a varying supply of apples to get a net varying
    sum of apples with respect to time.

No we aren't we are adding fields with widely differing properties. just >> as apples and oranges are fruits with differing properties. The idea
    that the only variation is time variations is your theory.

When we are talking about electric field, we are talking about a VECTOR and so vector addition and subtractions take place for everything associated with the electric field. This is not my theory. This is plain mathematics of vectors, started by Heaviside.

So if I add an electric field to a frictional force vector to a current
    flow vector that is OK in your book? You need some more math.

I am adding an electric field to another electric field
    vector wise to get a net electric field at a point. That is the field. Now if there is a charge there it will get a force. That force is caused by electricity, but is mechanical in nature. Elecrostatic forces follow Newtonian laws, unlike Lorenz forces (as I have found and shown and proved with my experiments). That mechanical force, being a mechanical force, can be added vector-wise to any mechanical force around, such as friction, at that point.

Gauss law is only for electrostatic
    E, not Faraday's E.

One can always add the static to the variable.

Based on strict scientific principle, this single
    fact should have the Maxwell-Heaviside equations ejected from
    physics.

I don't see how.

But the problem is that rejecting Maxwell's equation mean
    the rejection of special relativity and the physics world
    decided against it.

Special relativity means casting doubt about Maxwellian
    electrodynamics. SR means that there is no aether, so there are
    no electromagnetic waves, everything is distorted as spacetime
    since the only the speed of light is constant in the constantly
    twisted and limited universe. However undeniably light behaves
    as if it is wave motion, so a schizophrenia is attributed to
    light, with the de Broglie assumption of its dual nature. It is
    with the de Broglie assumption that the Maxwellian view of
    electromagnetic waves with its predictive properties so useful in
    engineering is half-retained. In reality, as per modern physics
    light is a stream of energy particles called photons. Photons do
    not need the aether medium for propagation, as they are particles
    with kinetic energy.

Spacetime is nothign but fantasy like the way warps in
    temperaturetime cause global warming!

True.

Einstein said there was an aether. You disagree?

In his 1905 paper Einstein said that aether theory was redundant.
    Let me quote from that paper and we can come to conclusions:

He starts off with the dismissal of Maxwellian electrodynamics with
    the very first words: *** It is known that Maxwell�s
    electrodynamics�as usually understood at the present
    time�when applied to moving bodies, leads to asymmetries which do not
    appear to be
    inherent in the phenomena.

When you consider the fact that the moving armature of a rail gun
    motor has no reaction as proved by my experiments (enough links on
    that presented already) then the phenomena DOES vindicate Maxwell's
    electrodynamics.

Could be true but you haven't proved it Third law does not apply to
    certain EM phenomena.

I have proved that Newton's Third Law is not valid for the Lorenz force, with
    my experiments. The electromagnetic or Lorenz force = Magnetic field * current
    * length of conductor does not have a reaction component. This is a new discovery, which in time will be found to be as important as the discovery of fire or the wheel.

No.

Some reaction, this.

How unscientific! How lazy, cowardly and totally corrupt, morally
    bankrupt, spiritually dead, socially callous, intellectually ridiculous!
    What a toxic attitude! How dishonest!

But there is always hope, so sooner or later (hopefully as soon as possible) honest scientists will do my experiments, or at least go through my video films carefully, to come to the same conclusions as I have.

That is, the Lorenz force does not have an opposite reaction, and thus leads
    to technologies that will depend upon the violation of Newtonian laws of motion.
    (Which however are valid for mechanical systems.)

So if the scientific world accepts my conclusion that there is no
    reaction to the Lorentz force accelerating the rail gun bullet then
    Einstein is wrong and Maxwell is right.

Actually Einstein can be derived from Maxwell (to a certain degree)
    There are a few places where SR are in question, but not the ones
    usually asserted here.

This is a dogmatic statement outside the scope of science. Whereas my experiments are real and can be repeated and the conclusions drawn with no ambiguity. Maxwell and Eisntein are totally incompatible. The former has light as electromagnetic waves travelling through the medium of aether that pervades the entire universe. The latter has light as a stream of energy particles in a universe that is constantly getting distorted in four dimensions. To say that one leads to the other is not possible in any reasonable or scientific sense.

Your experiments are flawed.

No.

You do not address the primary theoretical issues I made just above, that Maxwell and Einstein are incompatible totally. The efforts to confuse those
    two with mere assertion is pathetically transparent.

My experiments have been very carefully presented, performed and
    analysed. Anyone can go through the video films and no doubt some have done just that. In time their numbers will increase. Those interested jolly well should repeat the experiments to confirm the results. It should be every physics teacher's duty to go through my experiments and if possible repeat them.

Your thinking is flawed.

Whatever it is, it is clearly presented to the world.

Light particle wave duality has not been explained.

You cannot explain nonsense - you can only dismiss it. Light particle-wave duality is only a hypothesis which is wrong

However in order to get rid of Maxwell' electrodynamics it is
    necessary to show that light is NOT wave motion, and so does not
    need any aether. For all waves need a medium. The medium for light,
    if light is wave motion, is aether. Einstein dismisses the aether
    theory in the same paper with these words: *** We will raise this
    conjecture (the purport of which will hereafter be called the
    �Principle of Relativity�) to the status of a postulate, and also
    introduce another postulate, which is only apparently irreconcilable
    with the former, namely, that light is always propagated in empty
    space with a de?nite velocity c which is independent of the state of
    motion of the emitting body. These two postulates su?ce for the
    attainment of a simple and consistent theory of the electrodynamics
    of moving bodies based on Maxwell�s theory for stationary bodies.
    ^^^The introduction of a �luminiferous ether� will prove to be
    super?uous ^^^inasmuch as the view here to be developed will not
    require an �absolutely stationary space� provided with special
    properties, nor assign a velocity-vector to a point of the empty
    space in which electromagnetic processes take place. ***

"superflous" has been taken to mean "non-existant". that is not what the >> word means. Einstein points out that since space has properties
    therefore aether must exist. It is "aether drift" that does not exist.

Non-existent yes, aether does not exist as per Einsteinian electrodynamics as everyone knows. And why should it, as light is not wave motion but a stream
    of particles. Einstein says that aether does not exist - how can he say that
    it does as you say! "Aether drift" means finding out the velocity of Earth in
    aether - to say there is no aether drift is the same as saying that the Earth does not move, that the old Aristotleian system is valid. Which in a way
    makes sense, for when we take the fixed Earth and twisted Lorentz spacetime we get the formulas which makes GPS work. Two wrongs making a right. But the
    Earth does move, and as the MMI shows nulls, that can only happen when the speed of light varies with the speed of the transmitter.

So now it's "everybody knows the earth is flat" kind of science. Hey, "Everybody knows" the sun and stars go around the earth. That is a given.

So we come to the point at last. You do not believe the Earth goes around thd Sun! You prove my point, that the Einsteinians are really Aristotleians and they hate Galileo, Newton, Maxwell, Tesla... You lot are not scientific at all, but pose as such. You are great dogmatists! Rather cunning, though.

Well, well. what more is there to be said! When I will make my motors that will go by violating Newtonian laws, you lot will still be making silly noises and talk of black holes and dark matter and other nonsense.

Obviously, if you hold that light is a stream of particles then
    there is no wave motion, nor is there aether. On the other hand, if
    light is a wave motion through aether then aether is present
    throughout the infinite universe.

I hold that light is a wave phenomena in the aether (waves no matter
    what modern physics fantasizes) require a medium by definition. And that >> aether is present throughout all those parts of the universe (Einstein
    noted in reality nothing is infinite except human stupidity) where
    aether exists.

Einstein dispenses with aether in the 1905 paper. Whatever he wrote was complete nonsense as a result. He was the biggest bungler ever. He should have noted that the MMI experiment actually proved that light speed changed with the speed of the emitter, for with a moving Earth and the nulls that is
    what had to be when we *take into consideration that the apparatus moves with
    the Earth as it is fixed to the Earth". Instead of that, he provided a weird and nonsensical view of the Universe with continuous distortions that had to be to make the speed of light constant... nothing could travel faster
    than light, what rubbish. Yes humans are infinitely stupid to not reject Einstein even after I pointed out the bungle back in 2005. Blind habit, what.

He did not "dispense" with aether. Just said you didn't need it to calculate. Others jumped to the erroneous conclusion that aether (and
    waves) did not exist. Humans are such herd animals. One goes over the
    cliff and they all follow. Just look at the Big Bang theory.

Of course he dispensed with aether. All modern physicists dispense with aether and that is why modern physics is rubbish. Relativity is nonsense, quantum mechanics is wrong, relativistic quantum electrodynamics does not provide any predictions for rail gun behaviour as proved by Graneau in his book "Newtonian Electrodynamics"... To say that sometimes aether exists and sometimes not, is schizophrenic just as the wave-particle duality of light.

Sounds like you really understand particle-wave duality. You hade
    better explain it to us quick so we all no longer have to go
    through life ignorant.

Thanks. There is no wave-particle duality. There is only wave motion
    of light, of UHF, of gamma rays, all radiation. All radiators are
    natural antennas; all surfaces receiving radiation and receiving
    antennas that convert the input electromagnetic field to mechanical
    oscillation thereby providing the sensation of heat.

No particle wave duality? You seem to have missed a few observations.

Wave-particle duality is the schizophrenic view of the light - light is electromagnetic wave propagation, never particles. It is mad to think of particle-wave duality. Insane. At best it is a most unworthy patch-up.

It is clear that on can define a number of E fields based upon
    their properties. However, as Jefimenko points out, all
    electromagnetic fields are FORCE fields and this plus major
    redundancies in EM theory all one to get away with treating
    these different fields as if they were one.

??? If we believe in SR we cannot believe in electromagnetic
    fields. Magnets are things we should ignore completely, for they
    cannot be understood in photonic symbology as per relativistic
    quantum electrodynamics. I once saw a video of Feynman being
    asked about magnetism. He said he had no clue.

Great science! If you can't understand something then it doesn't
    exist! Ranks right up there with the moon not existing until
    someone looks at it.

I was surprised when I saw and heard him say that. Magnetism has no
    place in quantum mechanics. However, magnets do exist and their
    field does not fade, as proved by the success of the Perendev
    simulation (when proven to satisfaction to all interested). Also, as
    they are replacing electromagnets in motors, the credibility of
    generation of unlimited energy by magnets is a reality (again, when
    proven beyond doubt).

Still waiting for proven beyond doubt.Remember the Keely engines? I'm
    still waiting for proof of those too.

The Pakistani videos have got over a million hits. More than my videos, much more. Evidently there is a conspiracy going on to deny them any top publicity. One can see why. Western scientists will look pretty foolish when
    they will be forced to admit that most of their classical physics and all their modern physics is WRONG. The best bet now is to keep on burying their heads in the sand. Ignore, vilify, ridicule, etc. While hanging on to all the establishments, media, academia, etc.

They probably got more because their experiments were better.

Perhaps. On the other hand I may have got more hits for my videos but there is a global conspiracy to ignore me as much as possible, so the hits are down.
    I cannot believe that the whole human race is so entirely corrupt and without curiosity. So I think that the hits are being downed by youtube and google, to make it appear that the world is not interested. What can I say, I am glad that they have not pulled it off the net! Anyone can still see them, copy them out, what. And I have got the originals of course.

Obviously
    you know NOTHING about science and how it works. Western scientists will NEVER be forced to admit their phsyics is wrong. Even if you rub their
    nose in the stink, when they can no longer deny, they will all
    immediately proclaim that "everybody knows' your theories are correct.
    No embarrassment. No admission of stupidity. And that is the truth.

The moral and social consequences of dishonesty cannot be ignored. I suppose,
    a deep atheism is their best support - they really do not care what will happen to the world after they die. And they don't have children, so why bother.
    They have worked out that the chances of an asteroid hitting the planet in their lifetime is say 0.001% and that is the risk they are happy to take, so long as that ensures their fat parasitic lifestyles.

Yes, at last the truth is coming out about Western scientists. Thanks for your frankness. I had formed a similar opinion earlier based upon my long experience here outside India. In India, people are still genuinely scientific, and that is the great hope for humanity.

It is quite clear that following the Perendev simulation the Pakistanis have
    made a generator using permanent magnets. This generator generates energy continuously. It does not need any energy source like fossil, sun, etc. And anyone can repeat their work, just like anyone can repeat my experiments to violate the Third and First Laws of Motion.

This is garbage. Perpetual motion or "free energy" needs an energy
    source. That is given. it may not be one you are familiar with, but
    trust me it is there. You are wandering in the wilderness.

Look, if the Pakistani generator keeps on working then no matter how dishonest the Western scientists are, other scientists elsewhere are bound to notice sooner or later. Well, if it does not work, another story. But they have got
    a million plus hits on their film. What cannot be proved is how long the generator provided energy, did the magnets deteriorate, etc. On the face of it, it all worked. You are contradicting yourself when you say that "free energy" needs an energy source. If it did, it would not be free energy at all unless
    we are talking about sun, Earth etc. which are free energy providers naturally. What is happening is that magnetic forces that do not deteriorate (hopefully) are providing energy constantly, which is getting used up. Simple.

In
    other words you Plop down a charge q and you experience a
    force qE regardless of what kind of E it is. So there there is
    no need to throw out Maxwell's (Heaviside's) equations.

You better not, if you want to make electrical motors.

And indeed Jefimnko has shown
    that special relativity can be derived right form Maxwell's
    equations and retardation without resort to the assumptions
    Einstein made about light.

Wow, how did he manage that? Any references? How Maxwell's
    equations lead to e=mcc is something I would like to know, what
    assumptions are now involved. I suppose he took the Lorentz
    transform as a given and put it in the Maxwell's equations. But
    the Lorentz transform works only when we assume the invariance
    of the speed of light.

You can find a quick (but not exhaustive) review in my paper EM6

Indeed in Einstein's time Galilean relativity was widely
    established for mechanics people all suspected that it was
    true for electromagnetics as well. And Indeed it is.

Indeed it is, as the Doppler effect shows, and the red-shift and
    blue-shift phenomena of stars.

Which of course is the biggest mistake in all of physics! Not
    Doppler.

Doppler effect is explained naturally when you consider the speed of
    sound or light varying with the speed of emitter.

So if speed of emitter is v and speed of sound/light is c Then net
    speed towards you is c+v and away from you is c-v. The wavelength L
    does not change. So the frequency is higher when the emitter is
    moving towards you as f=(c+v)/L and frequency is lower when the
    emitter is moving away from you as f=(c-v)/L which is because In the
    first case more wavelengths are going past you in a certain time
    because the velocity of the wave motion is greater; And in the
    second case lesser wavelengths are going past you in that certain
    time because of velocity of the wave motion is slower.

Excellent explanation. Too bad even Michelson proved it all to be
    totally wrong. That everyone still believes is is amazing.

Thanks. It is amazing that everyone believes that the speed of light does not vary with the speed of the emitter. The power of media, academia, etc to brainwash the masses with the deification of Einstein is the reason.

That would be because it's been measured with experiments thousands of
    times (starting with Michelson himself) and has always been shown true. Which just shows the power of truth to brainwash those with scientific minds.

As I now point out, they have made the same mistake with result to the analysis of the results, by ignoring the fact that the apparatus moved along with the Earth. Repeating the same bungle a thousand times shows how silly they have all been. Sooner or late some bright mind (alas, not from the West as you say!) will understand my reasoning. Then they will have a lot of fun and action throwing out the old text books and rewriting new physics books based upon the observations that c(v)=c+v and e=0.5mVVN(N-k).

Einstein took some of the speculation toward this end and
    mashed together to give SR. To decide "against" SR (as is so
    common in the INTERNET) is simply wrong because it is deciding
    against observed fact.

What observed facts? The MMI experiment clearly shows that the
    speed of light DOES depend upon the speed of the transmitter. I
    pointed this out in 2005. When we take into account the fact
    that the apparatus is moving along with the Earth (this was
    ignored, a subtle but horrific bungle in the analysis of the null
    results) then the null results indicate that if the Earth is
    moving and not fixed, the speed of light must change with the
    speed of the emitter. The link below gives the details.

MM found no "aether drift". Indeed Jefimenko has shown that
    Einstein's assumption of the constant speed of light is NOT needed
    to formulate SR. I highly recommend reading what he did. However
    centuries of experiment shows that the speed of light does not
    depend on the velocity of its source.

When you take the Earth as moving, then the apparatus is also moving
    just as the light has left its source. Taking the movement of the
    apparatus in space into consideration, the MMI experiment gives null
    result ONLY when the speed of light varies as the speed of the Earth.
    MMI null results clearly show that if the Earth is moving, then the
    nulls take place as the speed of light varies with speed of the
    Earth, as the emitter has the speed of the Earth. What they forgot to
    take into consideration was that the apparatus was also moving in
    that time interval. Not taking that into consideration led to the

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 27 09:11:53 2023
    Spamming 💩👤 Archimedes Plutonium blithered:

And the winner is... Archimedes Plutonium!
    Was there ever any doubt?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Volney@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 17:48:07 2023
    🧠☠️ spamming 💩👤 Archimedes Plutonium autistically melts down completely and blithered:

Dr.Carl Wieman,Dr.Steven Chu,Stanford Univ - please--step into the Stanford Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test
    tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water.

Could_Prof.Dr. Sarah Köster,Prof. Dr. Reiner Kree -please--step into the Gottingen Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.> Could Prof. Dr. Karsten Bahr,Prof. Dr. Peter Bloechl,Prof. Dr.
    Eberhard Bodenschatz please--step into the Gottingen Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.

Could Prof. Dr. Karsten Bahr,Prof. Dr. Peter Bloechl,Prof. Dr. Eberhard Bodenschatz please--step into the Gottingen Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.

Could Dr.Joao Rodrigues,Dr.Somnath Bhattacharyya,Dr.John Carter,Witwatersrand Univ please--step into the Witwatersrand Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.

Could Dr.John Carter,Dr.Andrew Chen,Dr.Darell Comins,Witwatersrand Univ please--step into the Witwatersrand Univ physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.
    [...]

Why is the spamtard ArchiePoo spamming a request to do a high school
    experiment which has been done repeatedly and the outcome is well known?
    Why does ArchiePoo think any of these professors would even see Arky's
    request for them to do Arky's homework for him in the nearly dead
    backwaters of Usenet, much less actually do it for him? Or is ArkyPoo
    having (another) autism meltdown, probably because he can't do the
    experiment? When ArkyPoo has an autism meltdown, he spams much more than
    usual.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to Dan Christensen on Thu Oct 5 16:55:52 2023
    TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule
    is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Dr. Tao and John Gabriel & Dan Christensen, such losers and failures of math-- why the three cannot even admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse-- maybe they no longer have eyes that see properly. And they fail to do a valid proof of Fundamental
    Theorem of Calculus, with their mindless use of Reals as the numbers of math. But worst of all, the three believe in Boole logic of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, simply because Boole erred big time and mixed up the truth tables of AND with OR. Yet
    everyday of the year, two of these math failures Gabriel and Christensen pollute sci.math with their idiotic spam.

Dan Christensen says everyone is a failure and victim of math without using TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS where calculus is made a billion times easier.

On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 at 10:53:25 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
    STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Is it the same in Canada, Dan as the USA where Calculus classrooms are vomiting during exams, torture chambers and nervous breakdowns by age 19?? While TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS teaches the calculus to 13-14 year olds-- because polynomials are the only
    valid function.

This is especially true of UCLA classrooms of calculus are more of torture chambers with their nauseating 1,000 different functions, each with special rules of differentiation and integration, while AP goes in there and throws that crap into the garbage
    can and has students learn only the Polynomial with its add 1 for integration and subtract 1 for differentiation of exponent. Stop being propagandized by kooks of math, not mathematicians with a brain of logic.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus. Because the Power Rule
    is merely add or subtract 1 from exponent so we can teach calculus in High School.

Old Math makes and keeps Calculus as classroom torture chambers with their 1,000s of different functions yet the polynomial is the only valid function of math, and makes it super super easy to learn calculus

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, AP seeks the super easiest calculus possible on Earth-- polynomials as the only valid functions-- thus, and therefore, making derivative and integral as easy as Power Rule- 14 year olds master calculus.

If you come to me with a pathetic non polynomial especially that ugly trig functions, I have you go home and convert your nonsense to a polynomial. The Lagrange interpolation converts stupid nonfunctions like trig, into valid functions of polynomials.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS textbooks, makes calculus as easy as adding or subtracting 1 from exponent--only valid functions are polynomials contrast with mainstream--vomiting during exams, torture chamber and nervous breakdown by sado-masochist teachers.
    Old Math is thousands of different kook functions with thousands of different rules. AP Calculus is one function-- the polynomial for we care about truth in math, not on whether kooks of math become rich and famous off the suffering-backs of students put
    through a torture chamber that is present day calculus. If you come to math with a function that is not a polynomial, you have to convert it to a polynomial. Once converted, calculus is super super easy. But math professors seem to enjoy torturing
    students, not teaching them. Psychology teaches us that when a kook goes through a torture chamber and comes out of it as a math professor-- they want to be vindictive and sado masochists and love to torture others and put them through the same torture
    chamber that they went through. AP says-- stop this cycle of torture and teach TRUE CORRECT MATH.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS textbooks, makes calculus as easy as adding or subtracting 1 from exponent--only valid functions are polynomials contrast with mainstream--vomiting during exams, torture chamber and nervous breakdown by sado-masochist teachers.
    Old Math is thousands of different kook functions with thousands of different rules. AP Calculus is one function-- the polynomial for we care about truth in math, not on whether kooks of math become rich and famous off the suffering of students put
    through a torture chamber that is present day calculus. If you come to math with a function that is not a polynomial, you have to convert it to a polynomial. Once converted, calculus is super super easy. But math professors seem to enjoy torturing
    students, not teaching them.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS the fake calculus of Thomas Hales, Andrew Wiles, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney with their fake "limit analysis" for a true proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (FTC) has to be a geometry proof for the integral is area under a
    graphed function. This is why only a polynomial can be a valid function of math, for the polynomial is a function of the straightline Y --> mx + b. All the other so called functions have no straightline-- they are curves of continuum and cannot give a
    proof of the fundamental theorem of calculus.

The proof of FTC needs a empty space Discrete Geometry from one point to the next point so as to allow for the construction of a midpoint between point A to point B and thus to hinge up from A at the midpoint and to determine the next point B in the
    derivative. This is why Calculus is so enormously a tool for physics, as point A predicts point B.

Discrete Geometry is required for the proof of FTC and that requires the true numbers of mathematics be Decimal Grid Numbers, for they cannot be the continuum idiocy of Reals and Complex.

To make a half circle function in True Math, we have to go out to something like 10^6 Grid to make the points close enough together for the function visual to start looking like a half circle. But still there are holes in between one point and the next
    point to allow the existence of calculus.

On a downward slope function, we have a different graphics than the usual upward slope function. For the upward slope requires the midpoint in the empty space to predict the next point of the thin rectangle that occupies that empty space (see the
    graphics below and in my books TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS). In a downward slope function graph we still have those thin rectangles occupy the empty space for integral but we do not need to construct the midpoint, we simply shave away a right triangle that
    reveals-- predicts point B starting from point A on the other side.

Old Math calculus textbooks like Stewart are more than 1,000 pages long and they need that because they have a mindless thousand different functions and no valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. AP's calculus is less than 300 pages, because we
    have a valid geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus which demands the only valid function of math be a polynomial function. We can teach calculus in Junior High School for the calculus is reduced to adding or subtracting 1 from the exponent.
    The only hard part of calculus in New Math is to convert the boneheaded function into a polynomial that was brought to the table by the boneheaded math professor who thinks that a function does not need to be a polynomial.

AP calculus transforms the calculus classroom. It is no longer vomiting during exams. No longer a torture chamber for our students of youth, and no longer a nightmare nor nervous breakdown for our youthful students, who, all they ever wanted was the
    truth of mathematics.

Teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. The great power of Calculus is integral is area under function graph thus physics energy, and its prediction
    power of the derivative to predict the next future point of function graph thus making the derivative a "law of physics as predictor". Stupid Old Math makes the derivative a tangent line, while New Math makes the derivative the predictor of next point of
    function graph. No wonder no-one in Old Math could do a geometry, let alone a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for no-one in Old Math even had the mind to realize Calculus predicts the future point in the derivative.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. This is
    why calculus is so important for physics, like a law of physics-- predicts the future given nearby point, predicts the next point. And of course the integral tells us the energy. Silly stupid Old Math understood the integral as area under the function
    graph curve, but were stupid silly as to the understanding of derivative-- predict the next point as seen in this illustration:

From this rectangle of the integral with points A, midpoint then B

______
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ---------

To this trapezoid with points A, m, B

B
    /|
    / |
    m /----|
    / |
    | |
    |____|

The trapezoid roof has to be a straight-line segment (the derivative)
    so that it can be hinged at m, and swiveled down to form rectangle for integral.

Or going in reverse. From rectangle, the right triangle predicts the next successor point of function graph curve of B, from that of midpoint m and initial point of function graph A.

My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process
    of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
    Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To
    prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
    Length: 54 pages

Product details
    File Size: 1035 KB
    Print Length: 64 pages
    Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
    Publication Date: August 18, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07WNGLQ85
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled 

Word Wise: Not Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #253,425 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #38 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
    #318 in Calculus (Books)
    #48 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

#5-5, 72nd published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 4 for age 19-20 Sophomore-year College, math textbook series, book 5 Kindle Edition

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition

My 68th published book with the same green cone on cover.
    Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
    Archimedes Plutonium
    2:12 AM (15 hours ago)

to
    Alright I come to realize I have no graphic explanation for the proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus for a downward slope function graph. I gave a proof for the upward slope function.

We start with the integral rectangle in the Cell, a specific cell of the function graph. In 10 Decimal Grid there are exactly 100 cells for each number interval, say from 0 to 0.1, then the next cell is 0.1 to 0.2. The midpoint in each cell belongs to a
    number in the next higher Grid System, the 100 Grid. So the midpoint of cell 1.1 to 1.2 is 1.15 as midpoint.

Now the integral in that cell of 1.1 to 1.2 is a rectangle and say our function is x^2 --> Y. So the function graph is (1.1, 1.21) and (1.2, 1.44). Now we are strictly in 10 Grid borrowing from 100 Grid.

So say this is our Integral rectangle in cell 1.1 to 1.2.

_____
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    _____
    1.1 1.2

More later,...

What I am getting at is that in a upward slope the right triangle whose tip is 1.44 hinged at the midpoint 1.15 predicts that future point in the derivative as the right triangle hypotenuse.

But the geometry is different for a downward slope function such as 10 -x --> Y. In this case we have the rectangle integral, but instead of hinging up the right triangle to predict the next point of the function graph, we totally remove the right
    triangle from the graph and the missing right-triangle is the successor point.

Teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. The great power of Calculus is integral is area under function graph thus physics energy, and its prediction
    power of the derivative to predict the next future point of function graph thus making the derivative a "law of physics as predictor". Stupid Old Math makes the derivative a tangent line, while New Math makes the derivative the predictor of next point of
    function graph. No wonder no-one in Old Math could do a geometry, let alone a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for no-one in Old Math even had the mind to realize Calculus predicts the future point in the derivative.

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS-- only math textbooks with a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus--teaches that derivative predicts next point of function graph--silly Old Math has derivative as tangent to function graph unable to predict. This is
    why calculus is so important for physics, like a law of physics-- predicts the future given nearby point, predicts the next point. And of course the integral tells us the energy. Silly stupid Old Math understood the integral as area under the function
    graph curve, but were stupid silly as to the understanding of derivative-- predict the next point as seen in this illustration:

From this rectangle of the integral with points A, midpoint then B

______
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ---------

B
    /|
    / |
    m /----|
    / |
    | |
    |____|

The trapezoid roof has to be a straight-line segment (the derivative)
    so that it can be hinged at m, and swiveled down to form rectangle for integral.

Or going in reverse. From rectangle, the right triangle predicts the next successor point of function graph curve of B, from that of midpoint m and initial point of function graph A.

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium
    1:04 PM (4 hours ago)

to
    In the case of a upward slope function, the derivative requires a midpoint in the integral rectangle for which the right triangle is hinged at the midpoint and raised to rest upon the 4 sided trapezoid that the rectangle becomes. Thus the vertex tip of
    right triangle predicts the next future point of the function graph by this vertex tip.

However, a different situation arises as the function graph has a downward slope. There is no raising of a right triangle cut-out of the integral rectangle. And there is no need for a midpoint on top wall of the integral rectangle. For a downward slope
    Function Graph, we cut-away a right triangle and discard it. Here the vertex tip is below the level of the entering function graph and is predicted by the derivative.

So there are two geometry accounting for the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus proof. There is the accounting of a function graph if the function has a upward slope and there is the accounting if the function graph is a downward slope. Both involve the
    Integral as a rectangle in a cell of whatever Grid System one is in. In 10 Grid there are 100 cells along the x-axis, in 100 Grid there are 100^2 cells. If the function is upward slope we need the midpoint of cell and the right triangle is hinged at that
    midpoint. If the function is downward slope, the right triangle is shaved off and discarded-- no midpoint needed and the resultant figure could end up being a rectangle becoming a triangle. In the upward slope function graph, the rectangle becomes a
    trapezoid, possibly even a triangle.

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium
    3:32 PM (2 hours ago)

to
    So for an upward slope function, the Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus would have the integral rectangle turned into this.

______
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ---------

B
    /|
    / |
    m /----|
    / |
    | |
    |____|

While for a downward slope function, the Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus would have the integral rectangle turned into this.

______
    |....... |
    |....... |
    |....... |
    ---------

|\
    |...\
    |....... |
    ---------

Where the right-triangle is now swiveled at midpoint but rather where a right triangle is cut-away from the Integral that is a rectangle and that right triangle is then discarded.

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium
    11:18 PM (1 hour ago)

to
    Now two of the most interesting and fascinating downward slope functions in 10 Grid of 1st Quadrant Only would be the quarter circle and the tractrix.

Many of us forget that functions are Sequence progressions, starting at 0 and moving through all 100 cells of the 10 Decimal Grid System.

Here, I have in mind for the quarter circle a radius of 10 to be all inclusive of the 10 Grid.

AP
    Archimedes Plutonium
    11:27 AM (4 hours ago)

to
    By insisting that the only valid function in the world is a polynomial function, we thus reduce Calculus to the ultra simple task of the Power Rule.

So we have a function of x^3, the derivative by Power Rule is (3)x^2. The integral by Power Rule is (1/4)x^4, and to check to see if integral is correct, we take the derivative of (1/4)x^4 to see if it becomes x^3, and surely it does so.

So what AP teaches math to the world, is that Calculus can be mastered by 13 and 14 year olds. Students just beginning High School.

Impossible in Old Math because Old Math is filled with mistakes and errors and crazy idiotic and stupid math.

In New Math, we clean house. We do not let creeps and kooks fill up math that causes students to have nightmares and nervous breakdowns and vomit before tests.

In New Math, we think only of our young students, we do not think of kooks like Dr.Hales, Dr.Tao, Dr. Wiles trying to achieve fame and fortune at the expense of our young students-- who, all they wanted was to learn the truth of mathematics.

If you run to a teacher of New Math with a function, and that function is not a polynomial, then the teacher is going to tell you "that is not a valid function, and you simply convert it to a polynomial".

In AP math class in 9th grade USA, AP makes students of 13 and 14 year old master Calculus. Master calculus better, far better than 1st year college students in Old Math at any college or university across the globe.

14 year old students in AP math class master calculus and "have fun and joy" in math class.

19 or 20 year olds in colleges and universities go through nightmares, vomiting, and even nervous breakdowns in their learning calculus.

I am not exaggerating here, but obvious observations of education of mathematics.

No-one in math education cares about students in Old Math. No-one has ever Cleaned House of Old Math, but let the rotten fetid Old Math stench increase.

AP, King of Science
    Archimedes Plutonium

--- quoting Wikipedia ---

I certainly was one among that 50 million.

And was AP the only one in 50 million to recognize that if you take polynomials as being the Only Valid Function that the Calculus becomes the Easiest, Super Easy math, because the Power Rules apply and where the derivative is simply a subtract 1 from
    exponent and the integral is add 1 to exponent.

I find it extremely sad and hard to believe that only AP saw how to make Calculus Super super super easy? Surely there must have been at least 25 million of those 50 million who found the derivative and integral of polynomials a joy and pleasure to do.
    Surely AP was not the only person in 50 million to see the Polynomial Calculus was a pleasure, fun and even exciting, rush to class to do a derivative or integral of a polynomial-- teacher, please give me more polynomial exercises. They are better than
    Star Trek on TV.

This is the whole point of a Revolution in Math Calculus.

When we make the only valid function in all o