• The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode

From banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 9 17:46:34 2023
    The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode
    Arindam Banerjee,
    HTN Research Pty Ltd. Melbourne
    10 Nov 2023
    All rights reserved.

(Given the impossibility I have found of publishing my revolutionary new work in fundamental physics in any physics journal, I took the novel step of publishing them with photos, texts and videos in the online medium of Facebook. Texts, videos and graphs
    were presented in about 8 postings. Minor edits have been made to the texts published online, below. Prior to the Facebook posts, my work has been published in YouTube and Usenet. Those links are also presented here, for completion. For elaboration and
    defence of my new ideas and approaches, I would request the reader to visit the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics, and search the postings there for the last 25 years or so, using my name as one of the keywords.)
    Violation of Inertia 1 – Chart 1 shows movement of the armature of the rail gun
    This is the first of 6 graphs which I have made about my recent rail gun experiments, in motor mode, that I have published in my Facebook timeline. It shows what happens in about 2 - 3 seconds. The spring action moves the armature (heavy roller, about 3
    Kg) forward on the rails. The electric current accelerates it till it goes past the rails and hits the stops. There is a time when the whole thing is at rest with respect to the ground, for momentum is being transferred from the moving heavy armature to
    the whole system. When that is transferred the whole system keeps on moving forward at a steady pace affected only by the ground friction. Had there been no friction or stop it would have kept on going for ever, violating the first law of motion, that is,
    inertia. (24 Oct. 2023)
    I had posted the below chart earlier, but there had been some discrepancies like not putting in the copyright and author statement. In this age of AI, this could be attributed to some other Arindam Banerjee, quite a lot of them around online these days!
    I am also attaching the 2-second video from which this graph has been drawn. After I have published all the graphs I will show how the data underlying the graph was obtained. (26 Oct. 2023)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7518349538192778&set=pcb.7518389431522122

Violation of Inertia 2 – Chart 2 shows movement the rail gun in motor mode This graph shows on a 3-40 millisecond basis the movement of the entire assembly (closed geometrically, with no exhaust nor any friction drive or external pushback, just a closed body which could be in deep outer space). My PhD research in RMIT Melbourne
    (2013-2016) was about the nature of recoil in rail guns. Two US Navy officers in 2007 and 2009 had made a "static" railgun that indicated there was no reaction to the bullet's force, but overall there could be no violation of inertia as the power supply
    was on the ground so that could absorb the reaction. In this case the power supply is on the gun, which is of a radically new and far superior design (heavy armature, low voltage, light, efficient by a factor of at least 10) and of course a working model
    instead of a static system. I did not get my PhD for the panel at the final viva could not think I had made a new design rail gun then, so they rejected my thesis. Well, whether I had or not made a working model of a rail gun is also shown in this post!
    Viewers can make up their minds!

About the graph, it shows the recoil of the gun, and then how it comes back into a motor mode when the heavy bullet hits the end of the barrel. (Like blocking the barrel of a gun, catching the bullet in it.) Well that is dangerous of course, but here the
    speed is not great, the design is robust enough although at the collision between the armature and the arrestors at the bow of the gun, a light part did fly off to stop the motor a bit prematurely. Still, that did not impact upon the experimental results
    which show that without friction and such impact the motor would have gone on for ever, thus violating inertia, the most sacred principle in both classical and modern physics. (27 Oct 2023)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7521409061220159&set=pcb.7521439881217077

Violation of Inertia 3 – Chart 3 shows movement of the centre of mass of the system
    This graph shows what is impossible by classical and modern physics - the movement of matter by internal force, thus violating the principle of inertia, the bedrock of classical and modern physics. The conservation of energy laws, the notion of entropy,
    the big bang theory, relativity theories with the law of conservation of mass and energy, quantum theories - these are all upset by this simple 2 second experiment. But what is the centre of mass?
    Take two balls of 1 Kg each and place them 1 m apart. The centre of mass is midway as they are of same mass. Now take one ball and move it away by 1 m. The centre of mass is still halfway, but it has moved by 50cm. Point is, that and external force is
    needed to change the centre of mass. When we walk, we press upon the ground to move forward, and the force from ground is the external force. On slippery ice, say, where we cannot move, our centre of mass remains unchanged. Internal force simply cannot
    change the centre of mass - even when a missile explodes. Then the constituent parts go off in different directions, but the centre of mass follows the earlier trajectory as per physics texts. All correct so far.

In this experiment the armature weighs 2.98 Kg and the gun weighs 8.72Kg. At the start, with respect to the scale on the ground, their respective centres of masses are at 67 cm and 75 cm. (The pointer shows 80 cm, and that is used to track the movement
    of the gun, not the centre of mass.) Thus knowing the masses and positions, the initial centre of mass is about 73 cm. Now, no matter what happens, as per theory, this position with respect to the ground (or any fixed reference) has to remain constant
    when internal force is applied to the motor via the electric current from the supercapacitors.

The graph and video show that to happen for the first 300 milliseconds - when no current is applied, and when the armature accelerates upon the rails, pushing the gun back. But as the armature continues to accelerate, the pushback upon the gun gets less
    so the centre of mass moves forward. That is, there is acceleration acting upon the centre of mass! This stops when the armature hits the stops; then the movement of the armature, gun and centre of mass naturally follow the same fashion. After the moving
    armature hits the stops at the end, the momentum is transferred and the whole system gets acceleration. When the momentum transfer is completed, from the armature to the whole system, the entire system keeps on moving forward steadily! Yes it does get
    slowed with friction and finally with the part of the stop that had been knocked over. Had there be no friction involved, nor the external interference it would have continued to move for ever.

Now why is this the first graph of its kind? Well, this has been possible because a new equipment - supercapacitors - have been used that generate in this case 4000 amperes of current with little mass or volume involved. This new item causes the
    discovery that under certain engineering situations, like this rail gun assembly, where a conductor moves and can pass its momentum to the whole system, there is violation of the inertia principle. Then this is a new invention - a very powerful rail gun,
    at least ten times more efficient as seen from the data of existing military rail guns - of mine, the earliest model which I created back in 2015, for my PhD work. Finally, such is the human condition (when not spiritually inclined we are apes are we not
    so as apes must ape the alpha apes) that no one dares to question what the great people in great institutions all over the world say with all the money and power and influence behind them.

So, this graph can never be published in any scientific journal as it violates the most fundamental principle, that of inertia, most sacred! And indeed this principle is generally valid. But hanging on to it will confine us to Earth, never take us to the
    stars. And before that, we cannot have extremely fast and safe travel on Earth, cheap energy available to all, and a far better understanding of the ways of the Universe, with all forces unified as electric and electromagnetic, involving protons,
    electrons and aether... From this experiment, the universe itself gets straightened out, made infinite, with no beginning nor end. Well, it may take decades or centuries for these new ideas to take hold. Hopefully, much sooner, thanks to Facebook, Usenet,
    and YouTube. Bypassing journals and learned people ensconced there, may be the best hope for humanity.

In the following graphs, I will present the velocity graphs for the armature, motor and the centre of mass. Finally I will show how the data was obtained. My hope is that all of scientific bent follow what I write. If they cannot perform this experiment,
    they should at least check the data. (28 Oct 2023)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7526174314076967&set=pcb.7526275530733512

Violation of Inertia 4 – Chart4 shows the velocity of the armature of the rail gun

In this chart we plot the velocity of the armature (the rolling brass cylinder of mass 2.98 Kg) with respect to time. Each small gridline is a 30millisecond or 40millisecond - typically there are two 30ms slots followed by a 40ms slot. Because we have
    taken such small time slots, we can see the movement of the armature in an expanded way for better understanding - like, watching a small object through a microscope to find new things.

What is evident is that there is nearly constant acceleration while the armature is on the rails, drawing current on the average about 4000 amps. This heavy current causes a large magnetic field at the edge of the rails and the armature, which with the
    current through the armature causes the so-called Lorenz force accelerating it, from the formula F=B*i*L (B is the magnetic field strength, i the current and L the conductor length over which these two act). The formula suggests that there should be no
    reaction to this force - and if true, that validates Maxwell’s electrodynamics which has aether (relates to the Hindu notion of Aum) as the medium for the propagation of electric and magnetic fields. As opposed to the earliest Newton-Ampere action-at-a-
    distance mathematical formulations where two currents were involved, thus providing inertia balance; and Einsteinian quantum electrodynamics, where we have energy particles going around the circuit much like water in pipes, thus causing no violation of
    inertia. The theoretical and metaphysical implications are thus profound, from this simple 2-second video of the experiment. With Maxwell’s electrodynamics as opposed to Einsteinian, the notion of space-time goes away, along with big bang, black holes,
    expanding universe, nothing moving faster than light, etc. The universe thus becomes de-warped, straightened and infinite. The latest telescopes (Webb, Hubble) do not find any limit to the universe, which again proves the point about infinitely small
    aether pervading the infinitely large universe.

The armature reaches a peak speed of 2.88m/sec at the end of the rails. With its weight of 2.98Kg, that gives peak momentum of 8.58MKS units. The most powerful rifle bullet weighs 1.9gm and has a velocity of 1422m/s or has a momentum of 2.7 MKS units. So
    as a gun this has more than 3 times the momentum of the most powerful rifle bullet! Actually, had the recoil been blocked the exit velocity of the armature would have been 3.57m/s making it about 4 times more powerful! So I have actually made the most
    powerful gun ever, going by momentum of the exiting projectile. This happens because this is a new invention, a low-voltage heavy armature design which is at least 10 times superior to the railguns used by the US military. But that is another story. I am
    mentioning this because had I not made such a powerful railgun, I could not have shown the violation of inertia so clearly with my graph.
    The exit or impact velocity would have been about 3.57m/s as opposed to the present 2.88m/s had the armature been sliding instead of rolling, for then the treadmill action pushing the gun back would have been avoided. This sliding cannot happen with this
    design, for with the same surfaces exposed, 4000Amps of current would cause welding - the armature could not move.

What of practical motors, then? The answer is that it would need technology beyond my scope. What is needed is very good contact between surfaces to make the contact resistance in the order of less than micro-ohms, like a continuous contact really. That
    would need excellent machining with very high tolerances, adequate surface coating, maybe a mercury lining, etc. Well beyond my scope, but not for that of any standard research organisation that is well funded. (1 Nov 2023)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7542042632490135&set=pcb.7542144485813283

Violation of Inertia 5 – Chart 5 shows velocity of the rail gun in motor mode

In every graph I put in the 2-second video of the railgun as motor experiment, to solidify the new idea that inertia can be violated with very positive results for energy and motion. That, is what my one-person company, HTN Research Pty Ltd is all about -
    Intellectual Propery relating to energy, motion, modelling of complex non-linear systems with accurate predictions causing immediate gains... Well, the last was my career for over 40 years now, spanning areas from antennas and microwaves to databases
    and call centre telephony quality of service.

In this graph we plot the motion of the entire system. It goes back when the armature accelerates, in tune with the acceleration of the armature. After that there is a drop in velocity when the armature no longer accelerates. Then as the armature hits
    the arrestors, the whole gun stops for a little while, and then, totally contrary to the laws of physics, it starts to move forward!

What is happening is that there is more action than reaction. So there is a net gain in momentum. The reaction is NOT caused electrically, as it is for the action force causing the armature velocity. It is caused by the rolling of the armature pushing
    back on the rails. Had the armature been SLIDING instead of rolling, this pushback would not have occured. The performance would have been more efficient.

To get into figures - with respect to the ground, the maximum velocity of the armature was 2.88m/s and as its mass is 2.98 Kg the momentum was 2.88*2.98=8.34Kg-m/s. There is no name for the momentum unit, so I hope they will call it Arindam one day. Well,
    I do hope my friends here will indulge me when I say that as per this experiment the momentum of the armature was 8.34Arindams!

Now the maximum velocity of the railgun-motor was -0.6938m/s and the mass is 8.72 Kg, so the backward recoil momentum at its maximum was -0.6938*8.72=-6.05Arindams. Momentum is NOT getting conserved! There is a net momentum in the positive direction of
    the amount 8.34-6.05=2.29Arindams. Now once the armature has hit the stops, it is part of the whole system, which now weighs 2.98+8.72=11.7 Kg. The 2.29Arindams acting upon 11.7 Kg should give a velocity of 2.29/11.7 = 0.196m/s. The experimental result
    is slightly more, about 0.214m/s which roughly falls in the 10% area of accuracy.

Anyway, the main point is that after the "hit" the whole system in free space would keep on moving at 0.2 m/s. This let me repeat is without the use of rockets or throwing out anything, or pushing back anything, or blowing back anything. Works thus just
    as any flying saucer should - cleanly and most efficiently.

We now discuss efficiency issues. The kinetic energy it has got after one hit is 0.5mV^2 or 0.5*11.7*0.2^2 = 11.7*.02 = 0.234 joules. That is a small amount, got after we spent a huge amount of electric energy - roughly 4000amperes at 15V average for 0.
    5s or say 30,000 joules. Very low efficiency - but here I must add that my mathematical modelling shows that as the current magnitude rises, the efficiency figures improve drastically. When we have say one million amperes, the new mathematical formulas I
    have derived for the rail gun efficiency calculation, shows that the efficiency value goes up to over 80% - but this is a complicated story that I have shown in one of my 2017 YouTube videos relating to the design of space motors using this principle. I
    would be happy to elaborate the formula relating to railgun motor efficiency in a suitable environment, if indeed there could be found some worthy sponsors. (I have given the key formulas with their mathematical derivations in my 2017 videos, but it will
    require a trained and intelligent mind to follow them.)

As such this is very inefficient. Let us stretch our imagination a bit. Suppose our capacitors have unlimited energy! In free space, they can repeat the hits ten billion times! Then the speed of the motor would be ten billion times 0.2 meters/sec or 2
    billion meters per second or over six times the speed of light! The energy for that spent would be ten billion times 30,000 joules or 3*10^14 joules! But what is the kinetic energy of the motor now? It would be 0.5*11.7*((10^10*0.2)^2) = 5.85*.04*10^20=2.
    34*10^19 joules - much more than the 3*10^14 joules spent! The law of conservation does not work in this case, when with internal forces the so far sacred law of inertia is violated. With that gone, the laws of thermodynamics need urgent revision. The
    notion of entropy becomes unnecessary as we no longer deal with obsolete heat engines. The notions of relativity and quantum theory become ridiculous at worst and contrived at best to maintain the entropy and the laws of conservation of energy, or mass
    and energy.

The above exemplifies the implementation of the formula e=0.5mVVN(N-k) which I had discovered in 1998, and elaborated in 1999 in my book "To the Stars!" published in Jan 2000 in my "adda" website. (Now defunct, but not before international publicity was
    given to the work, thanks to my late father and his journalist friends, in the global media in 2003.) Since 2003, I have sensed there has been a terrific international conspiracy to suppress this new and challenging work, mainly by personal and
    professional attacks upon myself; but with the blessings of the Gods and Goddesses, representing the best of spirits in the spiritual world beyond observed reality, I have persevered and carried on the work to this level. (2 Nov 2023)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7545901418770923&set=pcb.7546155095412222

Violation of Inertia 6 – Chart 6 shows the velocity of the centre of mass of the system

This is the final of my graphs showing violation of inertia, for now. This is about the movement of the centre of mass of the entire body, with respect to time. What is centre of mass? Intuitively, if you find the point of a body, or a set of distributed
    bodies, such that, at that moment of time, it all balances out with no tilt at any side, then you have found the centre of mass at that point! Thus from the data of the position of the armature with respect to the ground, and the position of the centre
    of mass of the gun (minus armature) we can find at any time the position of the centre of mass of the total system. Now, as per the First Law of Motion, that can never be shifted by other than an external force. But could it shifted by internal force?

During the period 1998-2000, I used many methods to try to shift the centre of mass by internal force. One idea of mine was to make a sort of raft, which I would hit with a rod to make the raft move, and with that, myself as well. It did not work, The
    action of pushing it did move the raft, but there was an equal reaction to that, so internal force of that sort did not work. I tried some other devices, with the help of my young daughters, but still no result! No acceleration was possible with internal
    force! Newton ruled!

Around 1999, I came across an interesting discussion in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics.electromag, which talked about the possible lack of recoil in rail guns. I pounced upon that idea, and worked out that indeed if there was no reaction in that sort
    of electromagnetic reaction, then the entire physics as we know it would need revision., leading us to faster than light travel among other useful gains in the engineering sense, from a new class of motors! All that information was presented in my book "
    To the Stars!' published online in my "adda" website (now defunct) in early 2000. (For print publishing it was rejected universally.)

There was not much interest in this work, till my father and mother came to visit me in Melbourne in 2002. My father became keenly interested in my new ideas, and he used his influence with some wonderful journalists to make my new ideas see the light of
    day in the international press, in 2003. It was hushed up soon enough, with the awesome power of the global media and their sponsors, and since then, I became the subject of ridicule and persecution, on a global scale! Still, I had the support of my
    close family, so I managed to survive to this day.

We now go back to the graph. The centre of mass does not move with the spring action. And in the earliest phase of electromagnetic action, but after that it gains velocity, meaning there is net acceleration/force acting upon it. Now, instead of the
    current causing the action with a net internal force, there had been a huge spring instead causing the armature to move equally fast, the centre of mass would not have budged at all. For in that case the railgun-motor would have been pushed back a lot
    more. To repeat, it is the huge electric current on the rolling armature that is causing such a force imbalance, thus violating inertia.

When the armature hits the arrestors, the whole system stops with respect to the ground; thus the velocity of the centre of mass also stops. But as the momentum of the armature is given to the entire system, there is gain of speed, from that stop state,
    which reaches a maximum. (To repeat, this simply cannot happen with the current state of physics.) After reaching the maximum speed, due to friction and finally and interference from an external object, the centre of mass finally stops moving. (6 Nov
    2023)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7556463141048084&set=pcb.7556513371043061

The underlying data for the violation of inertia graphs (1 to 6) that I have been presenting recently are shown here.

I would very much like all interested parties to re-do the experiments I have shown. It has taken me many years to come to this stage, but I have no doubt that in only a matter of hours people they can be performed, from scratch, with the most
    rudimentary skills and equipment. At least, the data that I have presented needs to be checked. The consequences of my experiments are profound.

The two second video film contains all the information. What anyone can do, as an alternative to re-doing my experiment, is to show the video on any computer screen, then use some digital camera to film it. The mp4 video file can be analysed using such a
    program that advances it frame by frame. I have used Windows Movie Maker. For every frame, the position of the armature with respect to the scale is noted - somewhat roughly I am afraid. Then the position of the gun is also noted, from the pointer and
    the scale. Knowing the masses of the armature and the gun, the position of the centre of mass for the whole system is calculated.

The below is the raw data. For the graphs the values have been initialised from zero, that is, the first value of time is set to zero, and from the rest of the time values, subtracted. Same process is done for the other columns. Thus the position values
    for the armature, gun and the centre of mass are obtained with respect to time. The velocity values are obtained knowing the time, the position and the state of the gun following the notes relating to how long the armature was on the rails, when it hit
    the arrestors, etc.

Time armature gun centre of mass notes
    Ms cm cm cm
    4800 67 80 72.96239316
    4870 66 80 72.70769231
    4900 65 80 72.45299145
    4930 64 81 72.94358974 spark on rail
    4970 63 81 72.68888889
    5000 62 81.5 72.80683761
    5030 61 82 72.92478632
    5070 59 82.5 72.78803419
    5100 56 83 72.3965812
    5130 52 84 72.12307692
    5170 48 85 71.84957265
    5200 44 86 71.57606838
    5230 39 87 71.04786325
    5270 35 87.5 70.4017094
    5300 31 88 69.75555556
    5330 26 89 69.22735043
    5370 21 90.5 69.07179487
    5400 16 91.5 68.54358974
    5430 11 92.5 68.01538462
    5470 7 93.5 67.74188034 last spark
    5500 5 93.5 67.23247863
    5530 4.5 93 66.73247863 hits stop
    5570 3.5 92 65.73247863
    5600 3.5 92 65.73247863
    5630 3.5 92 65.73247863
    5670 3.5 92 65.73247863 stop cover flies off
    5700 3.5 92 65.73247863
    5730 3 91 64.85982906
    5770 3 90.5 64.48717949
    5800 3 90 64.11452991
    5830 3 89 63.36923077
    5870 2.5 88.5 62.86923077
    5900 2 88 62.36923077
    5930 1.7 87.7 62.06923077
    5970 1.4 87.4 61.76923077
    6000 1.2 87.2 61.56923077
    6030 1 87 61.36923077
    6070 0.7 86.7 61.06923077
    6100 0.5 86.5 60.86923077
    6130 0.3 86.3 60.66923077
    6170 0.1 86.1 60.46923077
    6200 -0.1 85.9 60.26923077 reached the end of scale for armature
    6230 -0.3 85.7 60.06923077 armature position from now based on position of pointer( - 86)
    6270 -0.5 85.5 59.86923077
    6300 -0.7 85.3 59.66923077
    6330 -0.9 85.1 59.46923077
    6370 -1.1 84.9 59.26923077
    6400 -1.3 84.7 59.06923077
    6430 -1.5 84.5 58.86923077
    6470 -1.9 84.1 58.46923077
    6500 -2.1 83.9 58.26923077
    6530 -2.3 83.7 58.06923077
    6570 -2.5 83.5 57.86923077
    6600 -2.7 83.3 57.66923077
    6630 -2.9 83.1 57.46923077
    6670 -3.1 82.9 57.26923077
    6700 -3.3 82.7 57.06923077
    6730 -3.5 82.5 56.86923077
    6770 -3.75 82.25 56.61923077
    6800 -4 82 56.36923077
    6830 -4.2 81.8 56.16923077
    6870 -4.4 81.6 55.96923077
    6900 -4.6 81.4 55.76923077
    6930 -4.8 81.2 55.56923077
    6970 -5 81 55.36923077
    7000 -5.2 80.8 55.16923077
    7030 -5.4 80.6 54.96923077
    7070 -5.6 80.4 54.76923077
    7100 -5.8 80.2 54.56923077
    7130 -6 80 54.36923077
    7170 -6.25 79.75 54.11923077
    7200 -6.5 79.5 53.86923077
    7230 -6.75 79.25 53.61923077
    7270 -6.9 79.1 53.46923077
    7300 -7 79 53.36923077
    (7 Nov 2023)

The snapshots of the rail gun experiment, that give us the data posted just now, relating to the violation of inertia - thus causing revision of fundamental physics. (7 Nov 2023)

Facebook home page of Arindam Banerjee https://www.facebook.com/arindam.banerjee.31149359/

Violation of Inertia Graphs https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7518349538192778&set=pcb.7518389431522122

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7521409061220159&set=pcb.7521439881217077

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7526174314076967&set=pcb.7526275530733512

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7542042632490135&set=pcb.7542144485813283

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7545901418770923&set=pcb.7546155095412222

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7556463141048084&set=pcb.7556513371043061

Photos of gun movement https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7558701247490940&set=pcb.7558707940823604

2 sec video of gun in action https://www.facebook.com/100000534193755/videos/pcb.7521439881217077/350814810783223

Links to earlier works

Experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0

Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space , and horizontal tunneling shown in
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s

and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the whole system, giving it an increased velocity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s

Earlier experiments (2017)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
    IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s
    IFE - 2 Experimental setups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3hC48BMrno
    IFE - 3 Pendulum experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sSPxGsLkws
    IFE - 4 Evolution of spaceship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJdM6UDPauU
    IFE - 5 Hydrogen Transmission Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUAcx7rAplc
    IFE - 6 Spaceship Design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Zbpvc3fdA
    IFE - 7 Anti-Gravity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9LUwqMhxY
    IFE - 8 New Physics

The way the universe operates:

The cause of gravity https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/mmigkl3yZYc/m/8Rs16NCXAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 1 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/6UIGDNHH7n0/m/U0t-kYqgAAAJ

Explaining the nova and supernova phenomena with new physics theories - 2 https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/CffbGTXV72c/m/5ONP6J6gAAAJ

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
    Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
    Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
    The Creation and Destruction of Energy https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
    The Structure of Heavenly Bodies https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
    The Nature of Explosion https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)