• I take Brain Pills.Its Sold at Walmart

From Herbert Glazier@21:1/5 to Herbert Glazier on Sat Nov 9 14:43:38 2019
    On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 10:13:43 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
    On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 8:11:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
    It printed for Healthy Brains.Cost $10.Been taking one a day for 6 days,and I'm just as crazy.Iwill use up all 30 and if it does not help I will sue fir big $$$$$$ .They that make these pills and Walmart will not like when I go on TV.as an old deaf
    ugly bad memery old man who is being scam out of his low income SS money.Who has to live in a 27 year old van on the streets of Anaheim.He paid for the pills to help his brain in good faith. (I'm tearing up as I type) Reality is he since taking these
    brain pills his memory is now worse. Company that makes the pills is big money.Walmart about 100 billion or more. I will see what is a fair settlement.I will see a Anaheim lawyer.at 91 I will want a fast fair settlement.Right now I think 12.5 million is
    fair my end. Will take Walmart stock .bert

Ooops it has 100 pills.I might not live long enough to sue.Sad but true.Bert

Brain pills are a joke.Still the $$$$$ will be nice bert

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mitch Raemsch@21:1/5 to Herbert Glazier on Sat Nov 30 14:32:26 2019
    On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 2:43:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
    It printed for Healthy Brains.Cost $10.Been taking one a day for 6 days,and I'm just as crazy.Iwill use up all 30 and if it does not help I will sue fir big $$$$$$ .They that make these pills and Walmart will not like when I go on TV.as an old deaf
    ugly bad memery old man who is being scam out of his low income SS money.Who has to live in a 27 year old van on the streets of Anaheim.He paid for the pills to help his brain in good faith. (I'm tearing up as I type) Reality is he since taking these
    brain pills his memory is now worse. Company that makes the pills is big money.Walmart about 100 billion or more. I will see what is a fair settlement.I will see a Anaheim lawyer.at 91 I will want a fast fair settlement.Right now I think 12.5 million is
    fair my end. Will take Walmart stock .bert

Brain pills are a joke.

If the are? So what changed your mind?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mitch Raemsch@21:1/5 to Mitch Raemsch on Fri Dec 6 18:19:42 2019
    On Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-8, Mitch Raemsch wrote:
    On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 2:43:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
    It printed for Healthy Brains.Cost $10.Been taking one a day for 6 days,and I'm just as crazy.Iwill use up all 30 and if it does not help I will sue fir big $$$$$$ .They that make these pills and Walmart will not like when I go on TV.as an old
    deaf ugly bad memery old man who is being scam out of his low income SS money.Who has to live in a 27 year old van on the streets of Anaheim.He paid for the pills to help his brain in good faith. (I'm tearing up as I type) Reality is he since taking
    these brain pills his memory is now worse. Company that makes the pills is big money.Walmart about 100 billion or more. I will see what is a fair settlement.I will see a Anaheim lawyer.at 91 I will want a fast fair settlement.Right now I think 12.5
    million is fair my end. Will take Walmart stock .bert

Brain pills are a joke.

Apparently nothing can change your half brain...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05