• Philosophy about Economics and Business

From Marquard Dirk Pienaar@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 26 18:34:54 2016
    To whom it may concern.

There are few posts regarding Philosophy about Economics and Business. The differences between communism and capitalism are however very prevalent. Why then are there few philosophers interested in that field?

Socrates said in the Republic (Book X) that human "gods" have good ideas. Socrates's thoughts combined with sacrifes of "the Creator" significantly impacts the way ideas are developed in the economy. Not Marx, nor capitalist philosophers significantly
    addressed the matter, as far as I know. Hitler however, in his Mein Kampf put much emphasis on ideas, but it seems he was also caught up in ideas about "the individual", "the other", "the stranger", "the object" and "the subject" instead of actual
    individuals, others, strangers, subjects and objects.

I am looking for a lecturing and/or research position in Philosophy where I can continue my research. I qualified as Chartered Accountant (SA) (1994) and completed an MPhil (Philosophy) degree during 2015. My practical experience of 10 years in commerce
    was mainly regarding entrepreneurship and implementation of business ideas. My research is about economics and how it interlinks with philosophy and religion. I coined the word "intequity", which was imparted, primarily in Western countries; and call the
    research "Accounting for ideas".

Sincerely,
    Marquard Pienaar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)