• Super Genius Fox News Host Says Karl Marx Wrote Mein Kamph While Rantin

From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 12 20:56:01 2021
    XPost: alt.survival, rec.arts.tv, alt.politics
    XPost: alt.checkmate, alt.atheism, alt.rush-limbaugh
    XPost: alt.baldspot, talk.politics.guns, alt.abortion
    XPost: alt.global-warming, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.journalism.criticism XPost: alt.news-media

https://www.comicsands.com/hemmer-karl-marx-mein-kampf-2654629268.html

Fox News Host Dragged For Thinking Karl Marx Wrote 'Mein Kampf' While Ranting About Critical Race Theory
    Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer got his historical facts very, very wrong when he claimed that Karl Marx wrote Mein Kampf.

Hemmer made the remark during a segment on America's Newsroom after he and co-anchor Dana Perino discussed critical race theory, a body of legal and academic scholarship that aims to examine how racism and disparate racial outcomes have shaped public policy via often implicit social and
    institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

"I remember 20 years old going to Trier, Germany, and trying to find the home of Karl Marx, cause, you know, 1848 - he wrote Mein Kampf. I want to
    know what it was all about."

Hemmer is wrong. The German philosopher Karl Marx teamed up with fellow philosopher Frederich Engels to write The Communist Manifesto, which was published in 1848. The book provides an analytical approach to the notion of class struggle and remains one of the most influential and divisive political documents of all time. Marx later expanded on his ideas in Das Kapital, whose first volume was published in 1867.

Mein Kampf, or My Struggle, published in 1925, is an autobiographical and antisemetic manifesto written by Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler. The book served as a blueprint for Hitler's political ideology and future plans for Germany, which culminated in the Holocaust, the genocide of European Jews during World War II.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 12 21:33:01 2021
    XPost: alt.global-warming, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.journalism.criticism XPost: alt.news-media

Fox News Host Dragged For Thinking Karl Marx Wrote 'Mein Kampf' While Ranting About Critical Race Theory
    Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer got his historical facts very, very wrong when he claimed that Karl Marx wrote Mein Kampf.

Hemmer made the remark during a segment on America's Newsroom after he and co-anchor Dana Perino discussed critical race theory, a body of legal and academic scholarship that aims to examine how racism and disparate racial outcomes have shaped public policy via often implicit social and
    institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

"I remember 20 years old going to Trier, Germany, and trying to find the home of Karl Marx, cause, you know, 1848 - he wrote Mein Kampf. I want to

Hemmer is wrong. The German philosopher Karl Marx teamed up with fellow philosopher Frederich Engels to write The Communist Manifesto, which was published in 1848. The book provides an analytical approach to the notion of class struggle and remains one of the most influential and divisive political documents of all time. Marx later expanded on his ideas in Das Kapital, whose first volume was published in 1867.

Mein Kampf, or My Struggle, published in 1925, is an autobiographical and antisemetic manifesto written by Nazi Party leader Adolf Hitler. The book served as a blueprint for Hitler's political ideology and future plans for Germany, which culminated in the Holocaust, the genocide of European Jews during World War II.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 3 21:25:45 2021

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 7 19:51:51 2021

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 7 22:42:06 2021

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 10 03:02:40 2022

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 17 20:56:51 2022

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 20 21:38:12 2022

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Yak@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 25 22:24:33 2022

Alan Herrera
    Aug. 11, 2021
    Fox News/Twitter

institutional dynamics.

Hemmer said:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05