• Quinax by Alcon & Catarax -HELP

From williamyap43@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 14 04:20:40 2016
    I live in Singapore and have been using Quinax since 2005 when I was diagnosed with an early stage cataract. I know my cataract has not gotten any worse since then but unfortunately Alcon is withdrawing that drug from the Singapore market without giving
    any reason. I would definitely want to avoid a cataract operation as I have already lost one eye to retina detachment and want to preserve the other eye. I have extremely high myopia so I have to be very careful. I'm trying to find out where it's sold
    outside Singapore as according to Drugs.com, there are only a select handful of countries where it's available.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From grigo243@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 20 02:30:33 2016
    You can buy Quinax Eye Drops at http://quinax.nmprof.ru
    paypal !!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grigo243@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 23 15:22:31 2015
    Denis, Quinax see here http://www.ebay.com/itm/271992124121?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grigo243@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 15 10:37:38 2016
    Denis, you can buy Quinax here wordwide: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272164064988?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Your doctor has rightly said that these drops are very effective.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From grigo243@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 15 10:42:22 2016
    Denis, you can buy here Quinax Worldwide ship: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272164064988?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Your doctor correctly said that these drops are very effective).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kasiamartin35@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 9 09:05:02 2016
    In Poland they prescribe this eye drops to slow down the cataracts

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From regr1966@gmail.com@21:1/5 to kasiam...@yahoo.com on Tue Jun 28 18:04:34 2016
    On Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 9:05:04 AM UTC-7, kasiam...@yahoo.com wrote:
    In Poland they prescribe this eye drops to slow down the cataracts

Go to this site link:
    http://pharmashipping.net
    search for quinax
    add to your cart and place your order

http://pharmashipping.net/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=quinax

The eye drops are coming from Ukrania, $13.90 ea, payment through western union, site is very formal and serious not to worry about them and after purchase they will contact you via email and give you all information for payment, normally is about $15.00
    for processing thru WU, is worth it, after the money transfer you need to send them the money transfer code and they process right away your order. I order the eye drops for my dad and I did already 2 orders in the last year very nice, and hope this help
    you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From araz.alakbarli@gmail.com@21:1/5 to willia...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 7 10:47:48 2016
    On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 4:20:42 PM UTC+5, willia...@gmail.com wrote:
    I live in Singapore and have been using Quinax since 2005 when I was diagnosed with an early stage cataract. I know my cataract has not gotten any worse since then but unfortunately Alcon is withdrawing that drug from the Singapore market without
    giving any reason. I would definitely want to avoid a cataract operation as I have already lost one eye to retina detachment and want to preserve the other eye. I have extremely high myopia so I have to be very careful. I'm trying to find out where it's
    sold outside Singapore as according to Drugs.com, there are only a select handful of countries where it's available.

Hi, am from Baku, Azerbaijan, very recently local distributor of the Quinax withdrew it from the market, the reason unknown.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From georgevandulek@gmail.com@21:1/5 to denfer on Wed Feb 1 15:05:09 2017
    On Saturday, January 3, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, denfer wrote:
    While in St. Petersburg, Russia, my friend had a thorough eye exam
    during which the Doctor prescribed treatment with QUINAX eyedrops for
    a pre-catarax condition.

We didn't purchase the prescription in St. Petersburg because we
    thought it would be available in San Francisco, but it's not !! So, I
    began trying to locate this drug in Germany (no luck), Mexico (no luck
    yet - still trying) ! Since QUINAX is manufactured by ALCON I would
    think it should be easy to locate information on it's availability ...
    but so far NO LUCK!! ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

TIA - Denis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wingtolau@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to willia...@gmail.com on Mon Apr 24 04:49:01 2017
    On Friday, 14 October 2016 22:20:42 UTC+11, willia...@gmail.com wrote:
    I live in Singapore and have been using Quinax since 2005 when I was diagnosed with an early stage cataract. I know my cataract has not gotten any worse since then but unfortunately Alcon is withdrawing that drug from the Singapore market without
    giving any reason. I would definitely want to avoid a cataract operation as I have already lost one eye to retina detachment and want to preserve the other eye. I have extremely high myopia so I have to be very careful. I'm trying to find out where it's
    sold outside Singapore as according to Drugs.com, there are only a select handful of countries where it's available.
    ================================================================================
    Your retina detachment actually came from extremely high myopia. I am a medical personnel in Sydney and had both my myopic eyes done a year ago and they are now perfect, got rid of myopia as well but still need reading glasses (that's another old age
    problem, has nothing to do with cataract or its operation). I personally don't believe any topical drops, at the moment, that can actually reverse or retard cataract condition because the problem is internal and irreversible once it has started. Core
    of the problem is the clear fluid in human lens actually crystallize SLOWLY to distort (moderate to blur vision) or block (severe case to blindness) light going to the back of the eye (retina), causing blur image. But I totally agree with you in your
    case because you've lost one eye already. Might be best for you to wait until you can no longer put up with the blur vision then go for the operation as a final choice. Good luck.

By the way, found this on the web. Alcon said the drops (Taiwan news) were losing potency over time so withdrew it from many countries. However, the fact that they couldn't register these drops in US FDA and many other health departments in developed
    countries makes its indication look dubious. Looks like they can only sell it in countries with relax health regulations. Cataract is a very SLOW change in the eye so it takes years for the patient to realize what has actually happened.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From benia0681@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 18 15:56:42 2017
    Hi Kasia,

Please reply Uurgent. I'm in Poland from the US and my dad needs the drops for cataracts, but so far no one will sell without a prescription. Anywhere I can buy without one? In Nowy Targ area. If yes or no, which brand do they sell in Poland, Quinax eye
    drops? Thank you!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05