• How to break your leg

From ssmith@choc-kids.org@21:1/5 to anony...@webmail.co.za on Tue Nov 8 03:52:23 2016
    On Tuesday, June 30, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, anony...@webmail.co.za wrote:
    Anyone with any knowledge of the human bones (legs to be exact), leg fractures, etc. please help me with the following question:

This may sound weird but.

1. What is the easiest way to break your own leg, with the least possible pain, so that you will be unable to use that leg for at least 3-4 weeks? Please take this seriously. Don't say something like jumping off a roof or whatever. Is there any way to put for ex. a chemical on your leg so that it is less painful?

2. Is it safe to break a leg? The process that you might have described above,
    is it safe to do it? Can there be any future complications if I deliberately break my leg?

**Note: I am 18 years of age, weighs 70 kg. and are fairly skinny.

Please don't suggest a psychiatrist or whatever. I have a good reason for asking this question. If you know of someone or a newsgroup that would be able to assist me better in this question please forward it to that person/newsgroup (s)

Please send at least one reply via E-mail.

Thanks in advance

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From legowolfer39@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Apr 13 22:41:23 2017
    Well, you could probably use something heavy (a computer?) to bang repeatedly on your leg. Or maybe a hammer? If you have a bunk bed, jump off the top layer. If you want, use a knife and stab yourself. I know that might be a problem if you have a whole
    houseful of people, but yeah. You could probably lay your leg in between two solid objects that won't move easily and force yourself forwards. That makes the joint break, because you're forcing it the wrong way. Falling down hard on your knee would also
    work, I guess.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From wabamcleod17@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Dec 21 16:06:20 2017
    and jump on a trampoline with high heels on the ankle you want to break

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From erin.little@stu.floyd.kyschools.us@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 21 18:58:42 2019
    I broke my sisters leg before, I took two couch cushions put her leg in between the and jumped.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jaydahutcheson2008@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 26 21:13:35 2020
    I want to now how do you break your leg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Anthony Scimeca@21:1/5 to RaeMorrill on Wed Mar 24 20:16:54 2021
    On Tuesday, June 30, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, RaeMorrill wrote:
    P.S. I think with any decent fracture you will be assured of more than 3 to 4 weeks.
    <<1. What is the easiest way to break your own leg, with the least possible pain, so that you will be unable to use that leg for at least 3-4 weeks? Please take this seriously. Don't say something like jumping off a roof or whatever. Is there any way to put for ex. a chemical on your leg so that it is less painful?
    Rae Morrill in Maine
    "Ya can't get theyuh from heeah"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05