• Cats in Brooklyn

From joeben1045@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Brooklyn on Mon Sep 28 09:59:25 2015
    Just wandered here again.
    Looks dead/dead/dead.
    Using Express Scribe for a few months after my tape machines died.
    Works adequately, nothing more.

Still have cats in my backyard - lately a black one with white paws nursing a grey tabby kitten.

Good luck to all the old-timers.

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 9:20:57 PM UTC-4, Brooklyn wrote:
    I live in an area with large back yards and driveways and Victorian houses. I have my two indoor black beauties, Bombays, very affectionate and gentle as is typical of the breed.

Before, I always had indoor-outdoor cats. Now I just watch the many lithe and healthy neighborhood cats. A calico likes to lie in the sun in my backyard, and a tuxedo takes his time crossing my porch. A grizzly orange tabby crosses the street, never
    rushing. There are many more enjoying these last days of summer. None seem to belong to anyone, but all are well groomed and well fed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bob@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 29 20:23:31 2015
    In article <06640659-b291-4369-b1bd-06c1e923d912@googlegroups.com>, joeben1045@gmail.com says...

Just wandered here again.
    Looks dead/dead/dead.
    Using Express Scribe for a few months after my tape machines died.
    Works adequately, nothing more.

Still have cats in my backyard - lately a black one with white paws nursing a grey tabby kitten.

Good luck to all the old-timers.

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 at 9:20:57 PM UTC-4, Brooklyn wrote:
    I live in an area with large back yards and driveways and Victorian houses. I have my two indoor black beauties, Bombays, very affectionate and gentle as is typical of the breed.

Before, I always had indoor-outdoor cats. Now I just watch the many lithe and healthy neighborhood cats. A calico likes to lie in the sun in my backyard, and a tuxedo takes his time crossing my porch. A grizzly orange tabby crosses the street,
    never rushing. There are many more enjoying these last days of summer. None seem to belong to anyone, but all are well groomed and well fed.

Yeah, pretty much dead.

I think everyone switched to FaceBook or some other social networking site.

Bob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)