• Outside in America: On the frontline of the homelessness crisis in the

From =?UTF-8?B?4oqZ77y/4oqZ?=@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 29 18:25:26 2017
    Outside in America: On the frontline of the homelessness crisis in the western US

On the frontline of the homelessness crisis in the western US

latest stories
    Supported by
    Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation About this content

Low-income workers who live in RVs are being 'chased out' of Silicon Valley streets
    Low-income workers who live in RVs are being 'chased out' of Silicon Valley streets

Burned feet, parched throats: Arizona homeless desperate to escape heatwave Burned feet, parched throats: Arizona homeless desperate to escape heatwave

Hawaii's largest homeless camp: rock bottom or a model refuge?
    Hawaii's largest homeless camp: rock bottom or a model refuge?
    Hawaii's homeless have few places to go: 'They don't know what to do with us' – video
    Hawaii's homeless have few places to go: 'They don't know what to do with us' – video
    Homeless, assaulted, broke: drivers left behind as Uber promises change at the top
    Homeless, assaulted, broke: drivers left behind as Uber promises change at the top
    She was a crack addict. He was a rising political star. Then their worlds collided
    She was a crack addict. He was a rising political star. Then their worlds collided
    in depth

'A tableau of suffering': seaside city of San Diego faces a dark homelessness crisis
    'A tableau of suffering': seaside city of San Diego faces a dark homelessness crisis

Tiny houses: salvation for the homeless or a dead end?
    Tiny houses: salvation for the homeless or a dead end?
    Living under a tarp next to Facebook HQ: 'I don't want people to see me'
    Living under a tarp next to Facebook HQ: 'I don't want people to see me'
    Hollywood's homeless Superman: 'I was put in my own living hell' – video Hollywood's homeless Superman: 'I was put in my own living hell' – video Homeless, a Democrat and in jail: is this America's most unlikely candidate? Homeless, a Democrat and in jail: is this America's most unlikely candidate? across the west

Trouble in Venice: can this trendy LA enclave reconcile a deep divide?
    Trouble in Venice: can this trendy LA enclave reconcile a deep divide?

Mannequin sting catches suspect in Las Vegas homeless murders
    Mannequin sting catches suspect in Las Vegas homeless murders

The death of Karen Batts: the homelessness case that shocked Portland
    155The death of Karen Batts: the homelessness case that shocked Portland

Homeless people have found safety in a library – but locals want them gone Homeless people have found safety in a library – but locals want them gone newsletter

Chronicling homelessness: for better or worse, it’s in Ben Carson’s hands Chronicling homelessness: for better or worse, it’s in Ben Carson’s hands

Chronicling homelessness: Amazon primes itself to work with shelter
    Chronicling homelessness: Amazon primes itself to work with shelter

Chronicling homelessness: programs face budget cuts amid Trump trips Chronicling homelessness: programs face budget cuts amid Trump trips

Chronicling homelessness: a behind-the-scenes look at our new project Chronicling homelessness: a behind-the-scenes look at our new project
    about this series

How America counts its homeless – and why so many are overlooked
    391How America counts its homeless – and why so many are overlooked

No matter how we ended up here, we're still here

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/series/outside-in-america

Outside in America Learn more about our ongoing project

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/16/outside-in-america-homeless-project

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)