• Robotic surgery for BPH

From S Ross@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 22 14:03:22 2016
    Gentlemen any advice would be appreciated.
    I have a very very very large prostate 191 grams (about the size of a baseball). I know this from a recent MRI on my prostate
    I have no cancer thank goodness.
    My doctor is recommending robotic surgery to remove a good portion of my prostate. Is this the only way? Doctor recommending this is not the doctor doing the surgery BTW. Surgery is quite expensive and requires days in the hospital and is done
    laproscopically as far as I can tell.
    thanks

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From filamuenchen@gmail.com@21:1/5 to S Ross on Fri Apr 28 05:50:15 2017
    On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 5:03:24 PM UTC-4, S Ross wrote:
    Gentlemen any advice would be appreciated.
    I have a very very very large prostate 191 grams (about the size of a baseball). I know this from a recent MRI on my prostate
    I have no cancer thank goodness.
    My doctor is recommending robotic surgery to remove a good portion of my prostate. Is this the only way? Doctor recommending this is not the doctor doing the surgery BTW. Surgery is quite expensive and requires days in the hospital and is done
    laproscopically as far as I can tell.
    thanks

I have the same size of prostate , i underwent the treathment by Dr Pisco in Portugal 2 weeks ago .
    I used to urinate 5 times a night .
    Now I just go 1 or 2 times a night no side effects at all , after the procedure I was feeling as nothing has happens exept that my urinating condition improve . Sofar so gut

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)