• Talk with Interventional Radioligist

From The New Other Guy@21:1/5 to thebodab@gmail.com on Mon Oct 12 05:10:07 2015
    On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 10:24:33 -0800 (PST), thebodab@gmail.com wrote:

This would be a nice non-invasive procedure to reduce the size and growth of the prostrate.

It IS invasive, more so than radiation, but less than surgery.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Clark@21:1/5 to theb...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 12 16:41:47 2015
    Ha ha! I never take seriously posts by anyone inquiring about their 'prostrate.' There is no second 'R' in prostate.

I suggest you first learn to spell the gland's name, before worrying about treatments.

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 12:24:34 PM UTC-6, theb...@gmail.com wrote:
    Discussed the possibility of doing prostrate embolization. He said it was a procedure that still was not approved by the FDA. He said the procedure looks very promising and will probably be approved in a couple of years. This would be a nice non-
    invasive procedure to reduce the size and growth of the prostrate. This procedure is widely used for women with Fibroids.

The other procedure that is looking promising is botox. If anyone has info about this procedure I would be interested in hearing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From masonc@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 13 19:00:16 2015
    On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:41:47 -0700 (PDT), Clark <chitownclark@cs.com>
    wrote:

Ha ha! I never take seriously posts by anyone inquiring about their 'prostrate.' There is no second 'R' in prostate.

I suggest you first learn to spell the gland's name, before worrying about treatments.

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 12:24:34 PM UTC-6, theb...@gmail.com wrote:
    Discussed the possibility of doing prostrate embolization. He said it was a procedure that still was not approved by the FDA. He said the procedure looks very promising and will probably be approved in a couple of years. This would be a nice non-
    invasive procedure to reduce the size and growth of the prostrate. This procedure is widely used for women with Fibroids.

The other procedure that is looking promising is botox. If anyone has info about this procedure I would be interested in hearing.

All *Clarks* are not so mentally trivial, I'm compeled to asert.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From oldrichmcal@gmail.com@21:1/5 to theb...@gmail.com on Mon Jul 18 08:07:18 2016
    On Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 11:24:34 AM UTC-7, theb...@gmail.com wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05