• Natural Cures for Enlarged Prostate (1/2)

From =?UTF-8?B?4oqZ77y/4oqZ?=@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 2 23:14:25 2016
    Prostate - Enlarged
    Natural Cures
    OVERVIEW
    EDITOR'S CHOICE
    MOST POPULAR REMEDIES
    ALL REMEDIES
    Show all 42 remedies
    TED'S Q&A
    CONTRIBUTORS' Q&A
    HOME AILMENTS

http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/enlarged-prostate-prostatitis.html

Natural Cures for Enlarged Prostate
    Oct 22, 2016

Treatment of prostatitis includes a variety of practices that incorporate daily supplements and natural remedies. One of the most widely used holistic cures is cayenne pepper, which is reported to alleviate the symptoms of a swollen prostate quickly.
    Cayenne is also widely used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
    What Is Prostatits?
    An inflamed or swollen prostate is known as prostatitis; it is common for the prostate gland to become enlarged as a man ages. The medical term for this condition is benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or benign prostatic hypertrophy, and as cells
    increase they form large nodules that can compress the urethra, obstructing the flow of urine and causing pain. The prostate gland doesn't usually cause problems until later in life - it rarely causes symptoms before age 40. However, more than 50% of men
    in their sixties and as many as 90% in their seventies and eighties have some symptoms of an enlarged prostate.

Prostatitis can also occur due to bacterial infection; it is possible for bacteria carried in the urine to leak into the prostate. While there is no evidence that an enlarge prostate can lead to prostate cancer, an enlarged prostate can overproduce the
    same proteins used to screen for prostate cancer.

Natural Remedies for an Enlarged Prostate
    In this section you will find a number of user submitted home remedies and folk cures for swollen prostates. Our most popular remedy is cayenne pepper, and other users have recommended bee pollen, propolis, apple cider vinegar, and blackstrap molasses.
    Let us know what you try to soothe a swollen prostate; and if you know a remedy that you do not see here, please do not hesitate to share it with us.

The top remedy for this condition:
    Apple Cider Vinegar (10 )

Earth Clinic's Top Picks:
    Visit Editor’s Choice Page

Most Popular Remedies:
    View Most Popular Remedies Table

All remedies:
    Natural Cures for Prostate - Enlarged

Ted's Remedies for:
    Prostate - Enlarged

Ask For Help Here:
    Contributors' Q&A

Search:
    Alphabetical Recent Post
    Apple Cider Vinegar 10 2016-01-27
    Blackstrap Molasses 6 2016-07-21
    Cayenne 5 2016-05-07
    Corn Husk Cure 3 2007-01-22
    Zinc 3 2013-09-29
    Horsetail Tea 2 2009-07-13
    Hydrogen Peroxide 2 2013-12-27
    Pumpkin Seeds 2 2016-01-14
    Saw Palmetto 2 2010-09-18
    Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda 1 2015-08-09
    Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses 1 2016-07-04
    Apple Cider Vinegar With Saw Palmetto Honey 1 2006-03-10
    Bee Pollen, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Nettle 1 2009-03-19
    Cabbage for Painful or Dribbling Urination 1 0000-00-00
    Coconut Oil 1 2008-02-10
    Dried Figs 1 2006-10-01
    Fenugreek 1 2007-02-10
    High Intensity Focused Ultrasound 1 2009-01-08
    Incline Bed Therapy 1 2009-02-02
    Jiang's Prostatitis Remedies 1 2012-06-16
    Lemon Juice and Hot Water 1 2008-10-29
    Multiple Remedies 1 2014-01-10
    Pomegranate Juice 1 2016-09-21
    Psyllium 1 2008-03-05
    Pygeum Bark Powder 1 2007-02-19
    Radish 1 2006-12-20
    Spirulina, Coconut Oil 1 2013-05-16
    The Squeezing Method 1 0000-00-00
    Tomatoes 1 2015-08-23
    Turpentine 1 2016-03-31
    Twisting, Wringing 1 2008-12-05
    Urination Technique 1 2006-11-11
    Willow Herb Tea 1 2012-06-25
    Address Underlying Infection 0 2015-03-17
    Blood in Semen 0 2013-06-29
    Chronic Prostatitis Remedies 0 2013-10-01
    Enlarged Prostate Symptoms 0 2013-12-10
    Increase Urinary Flow 0 2013-06-06
    Oil Pulling 0 2010-04-03
    Saw Palmetto, Zinc 0 2010-02-01
    Supplements 0 2009-11-02
    Vibrator Help 0 2008-05-26
    Address Underlying Infection
    Posted by Dave Donate

(Fountain Inn, Sc) on 03/17/2015

Prostate Enlargement:

Here are some helpful insights (I hope helpful) on what might be happening relative to prostate problems.

Enlarged prostate might mean there is an infection in the prostate causing enlargement of the prostate, unrelated to cancer. The reports form various cancer studies would indicate that enlargement (BPH) does not mean there is there is cancer in the
    prostate.

There is more a likelihood that there is a yeast, bacterial or viral infection in the prostate causing the enlargement. But then the reaction upon learning of a BPH problem by typical health care providers is to get a needle biopsy (12 point biopsy)
    where 12 needles are shot through the rectum and into the prostate.

However, the infection rate is very high for such a procedure.

So there is a quandary about how to handle the issue. A regular medical approach would typically call for such a biopsy and also an MRI and then medication.

But for those wishing to take a more conservative approach, the postponement of the invasive procedures means one would be looking at natural means to reduced enlargement; use of beta sitosterol, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed and many other formulas might
    be first tried.

But the underlying problem of the possibility of a deep seated infection in the prostate will still not have been addressed. So often the anti inflammation problem will persist.

My suggestion is that any man suffering with BPH who is seeking out methods to deal with prostate enlargement not overlook the possibility of underlying infection.

There are some innovative methods of analysis available...Radio Wave Frequency techniques, Rife Technology and other possible avenues for determining if a yeast or bacteria or virus is causing the enlargement should be explored.

I'd appreciate any reader to comment on this issue of how to determine if an infection is present and how to deal with possible deep tissue infections...in this case a possible deep gland infection.

I have used colloidal silver over a long term in high quantity as well as Rife. So far in measuring inflammation, mine is much reduced. Deep bacteria infection appears to have been the cause and I think the Rife technology is the reason there is a
    reduction in infection and consequently a reduction in inflammation. Hence, I am becoming asymptomatic. Reduction in gland enlargement, however, can take a very long time to accomplish so patience is a virtue.

I have to avoid the known prostate inflammatory items such as coffee and chocolate.

Reply 2

Replied by Timh Donate

KY
    03/17/2015
    D: It is becoming increasingly known that the regular or periodic use of Cranberry or D Mannose provides the necessary removal of pathogens in the U.T. that continually infect the prostate, resolving the issue of why so many conventional and alternative
    treatments weren't working.

Reply 1

Apple Cider Vinegar
    5 star (9)
    90%
    4 star (1)
    10%
    Share your thoughts with our readers
    Write a review

Posted by Will (Irwin Pa.) on 01/27/2016
    4 out of 5 stars
    My PSA was 14.5. I took apple cider vinegar/raw honey 2 times a day. My PSA came down to 14.2 in 7 months. What can I do to lower it much more? I have stage 1 prostate cancer. Thank you . Will

Reply 14

Replied by Mike
    Reading, Pa
    02/25/2016
    Organic flaxseed oil (2 ounces) and organic low fat cottage cheese (8 ounces) will get rid of the cancer. Check into the Budwig diet to find out more details. God bless you.

Reply 1

Replied by John Dirckze
    Cebu
    03/28/2016
    Have read that bicarbonate tablets are helpful in curing cancer. There is a video on this as well. taking flow max but started ACV daily as well yet to see any improvement pray the ACV will work.

God bless

Reply 3

Replied by Russell
    Toronto
    06/14/2016
    I have suffered from prostate problems for the last 2 years. I found that ground flax seed has helped a lot.

Reply 4

Replied by Timh Donate

Ky
    06/15/2016
    R: I use and promote Milled Flax Seed often and am trying to understand why MFS is moderately effective for prostate problems and never heard of this remedy prior. I can only deduce that MFS is helping prostate function indirectly by cleaning the colon
    thereby reducing infection from leaky colon that finds it's way into the blood, urine, and prostate, or maybe penetrate tissue directly to the prostate. We do at least now know that many cases of inflamed prostate is a result of infection.

In addition to MFS several times daily to keep my colon clean, I take softgels of Aloe Vera about once per week.

Reply 1

Posted by Larry (Clarksville, Indiana) on 09/03/2015
    5 out of 5 stars
    I started using ACV and raw honey 2 weeks ago, but only because someone said that it was good for you. I never gave it a thought about how it would help me. I have been taking Flomax for about 2 years now, but today, I have not taken a Flomax for two
    days, and I don't need flomax now. Thanks to the ACV and Raw Local Honey.

As an added benefit, my Ohio River Valley allergies have all but gone away. Yea

Replied by Philip
    Lexington, Ky
    09/30/2015
    Larry, how do you take/mix the ACV and honey?

Philip

Reply 7

Replied by Martin
    Boulder, Co
    10/04/2015
    Hello Larry, I am happy that the ACV is working for you. Are you still doing well , a month later and not taking Flomax? I have been taking Flomax for about 6 months and want to stop taking it. I am going to begin the ACV today. Thanks for commenting.

Replied by Faranuddin
    Sind Karaci
    11/13/2015
    The main and only problem is frequent urination from mid day to midnight. How should I take Apple Vinegar?

Posted by Lester ( Uk ) on 05/02/2015
    5 out of 5 stars
    No one was more sceptical than me about natural cures, but through desperation I turned to the Internet to try and find help for my prostate issues. I am very grateful to every one who posted about apple cider vinegar because to my amazement it really
    works. I have had troubles for nearly four years without remedy, and yet within three hours of taking the vinegar (one tablespoon in water) the discomfort I have suffered for so long started to dissipate. Two days later I feel so much better and I would
    encourage anyone suffering to give it a try. I have also started taking blackstrap molasses as recomended on another part of this site. In the UK I got the apple cider vinegar from Asda and the blackstrap molasses from Amazon. I never post on websites
    but feel it is so important for sufferers to give it a try I had to help spread the word. Best wishes to everyone looking for help.

Reply 19

Replied by Brian
    Charlotte, Nc
    07/07/2015
    Hey Lester,

What dosage or tablespoon amount do/did you take to relieve your symptoms? Is the effect temporary or does it have a cumulative effect? Thanks, Brian

Replied by Avelino Realista
    Caloocan City, Philippine
    02/17/2016
    Is heinz ACV is also good remedy of prostate enlargement, .mfd. in USA North America

Posted by Henry (Wichita, Kansas) on 11/20/2014
    5 out of 5 stars
    I had both the acid reflux and the slow urine stream and getting up two and three times a night to urinate. I started on raw and organic apple cider vinegar; two teaspoons in 8 oz. of tea or water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and after
    2 weeks I am much improved. In hot tea add raw honey as well. I am able to empty my bladder better and now get up once during the night. Urine stream is also better. I take the Apple Cider Vinegar "cocktail" every morning and so far great results. Take
    at least 1 hour before meals.They do recommend not taking over two tablespoons per day.

Reply 4

Posted by Zark (Emerald City, The Land Of Oz) on 11/07/2013
    5 out of 5 stars
    ACV works really well :) I use 1 or 1 and half tablespoons of ACV in a glass of juice and take that once or twice a day.

I started taking ACV for my prostate issues and found great relief using this. ACV is the best remedy I have found to date. No more pain when urinating. No more pain after sex. Wonderful! Sometimes the pain was really really bad, sometimes I would have
    erections that would not go away, and were not sexual at all..

Wonder of wonders, after taking ACV I soon noticed my mild reflux was gone.. and also my rhinitis had further improved. I use the No Starch Diet (quite similar to Paleo Diet actually) for my messed up immune system and that had already greatly improved
    my rhinitis (and other inflammatory immune problem too).

== Other things I tried ==

* Molasses - actually seemed to work reasonably well, but the ACV remedy is better!

* Top quality Multivitamin & Mineral & Antioxidant supplement (Pharmaceutical grade). ACV is still better hehe

* Making the renal system alkaline helped. That includes things like Cream of Tartar mixed with juice. Baking soda and water on an empty tummy. Lots of fruit & veg.. etc.

== Things that make it worse ==

** Chocolate! (due to sugar content perhaps?)

** Sugar

** Coffee

* Excessive protein consumption - makes the urine too acidic and my prostate doesn't like it.

Reply 1

Replied by Jackdaw
    Dallas, Tx
    12/11/2013
    I was just wondering since both blackstrap molasses and ACV both seem to work if anyone has tried combining the two. It seems to me that the blackstrap mixed with the ACV would lessen the taste of the ACV and just wondering if anyone has tried this.

Reply 1

Replied by Zark
    Emerald City, The Land Of Oz
    01/01/2014
    Regarding -- combining ACV & molasses --
    Yes you can use them together. Tastes even worst in my opinion hehe. I quite like the taste of ACV with fruit juice. And molasses is tolerable when with strong tea.

-- reducing ACV acidity --
    I have issues with the strong acidity of ACV when increasing the dose.. it hurts my teeth. So I started adding baking soda and surprisingly it still worked just as well!! I thought maybe it would stop working but all was good :-). Problem with baking
    soda is it has too much sodium and gives me a headache, so now I am experimenting with calcium carbonate (lime mineral) which is easily found in most (but maybe not all) calcium supplements. Z.

Replied by Old Lion
    Amarillo, Tx
    02/23/2014
    Does it HAVE to be Apple Cider Vinegar ? Just curious. What about regular vinegar, white? Etc.

Replied by Mt
    New Jersey
    02/25/2014
    3 weeks ago I began taking 4 teaspoons of ACV in 16 ounces of water a day, I see no signs of improvement. Do I need to take it for a longer time to see any effects?

Reply 3

Replied by Zark
    Oz
    04/21/2014
    3 weeks ago I began taking 4 teaspoons of ACV in 16 ounces
    of water a day, I see no signs of improvement

Sorry MT, it should help straight away. If it isn't working in a day or two then I would think this treatment isn't for you :-( Maybe your problem is caused by something different than with me.

Replied by Edward Fontaine
    Denver, Co
    03/04/2015
    Please do not try White Vinegar, it's great to clean with, it is not good to take. You can buy organic unfiltered ACV at any health store. At first it is very harsh to take straight up, you can take it with 8 oz. or so of warm water with honey, the honey
    will dissolve. Start with a tablespoon and work your way up to 2 tablespoons a day of acv.

Reply 1

Replied by Faranuddin
    Karachi Sindh
    11/16/2015
    I have urination problem in second half of day, but in first it is normal that means from morning till midday it comes in 4 hours and flow is not bad. But after midday urine comes after every hours. I have no any problem except frequent urination.

Replied by Timh Donate

Ky
    11/17/2015
    F: Try eating Cranberries or drinking Cranberry juice if it is available in your location.

Posted by Mustapha (Abu Dhabi, UAE) on 10/18/2013

Hi there I'm 23 years old , I have been tested for everything regarding my penis and prostate but nothing came up. So the doctor says that I have inflamed prostate and prescribed soem useless medication, what I'm suffering for is that after urinating I
    drip urine and I have to clean up for a while till I can get dressed again, I also pee a lot and during peeing the stream finishes and then it starts again. Not to mention the times I wake up from my sleep to pee. I took a look at peoples remedies and I
    found one regarding Apple Cider Vinegar and natural saw palmetto. I was just wondering would this really work and if it does can you pretty please tell me what amount I should use. I'm also suffering from esophagel reflux.

Replied by Kacper
    Cracow, Poland
    10/18/2013
    I have similar problems, and can say for certain that this is a pelvic floor dysfunction. I've been working out in the gym for many years and still doing it and this contributed to my pelvic muscle problems.

Of course you don't have to work out to have such problems as well, it's connected to improper sitting poses, general anxiety, that goes along with unconscious muscle clenching. You won't find that information available on regular sites. I came a long
    way to find, been to many doctors took some medicine and nothing worked, finally discovered this site:

http://forum.hardflaccid.org/

Hard flaccid is a condition of turtling and hardening of ones penis. Fortunately I don't have this, but it is caused by unbalanced and stressed pelvic floor, and general muscle tightness. The same things that cause chronic prostatitis, erection problems
    and many, many more, even testicular torsion and infertility (testosterone production can be greatly reduced if tight muscles interfere with normal testicular and prostate function) varicoceles (psoas muscle is too tight or overgrown, as some on that
    site proved and cured their varicocele by physical therapy besides being convinced by doctors to undergo surgery)

People are generally unaware of problems caused by tight muscles, many peoples lives would be much happier if that knowledge was more widespread.

The way to recovery is long and you have to be very dedicated, but it is possible to recover for virtually everyone, I am doing it for two months and already see big improvement in my prostate problems, even my cold hands and feet became warmer recently (
    impaired muscle function can suppress circulation in the whole body as many experienced on that site)

So firstly I strongly recommend anybody with similar issues read this site thoroughly, take some notes, appoint a meeting to the pelvic floor therapist, start the trigger point release at home, go to yoga classes (it is extremely beneficial in such case
    especially bikram yoga as muscles loosen up in heat) and work on your body position during sitting, walking etc (yes even our walking patterns can influence pelvic floor) and what is the most important spread the information so more people could heal.

Kacper

Replied by Theresa Donate

Mpls., Mn
    10/18/2013
    Hey Mustapha!

I have limited knowlege about your condition, however I have studied up some because my dog has BPH.

You may wish to consider stinging nettle; it is proven effective for treating prostatic issues, moreso than saw palmetto. So - FYI/FWIW {for your information/for what its worth}:

http://www.prostate.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Stinging-Nettle-and-Prostate-Health.pdf

Reply 1

Replied by Jodi
    Washington
    07/09/2016
    My dog has bph (Benign prostatic hyperplasia) which sucks as I get no sleep til around 4am letting him out to not pee. He has to be on antibiotics but was still struggling so in between opening the door I spend my nights educating myself. I am definately
    buying avc today and adding it to his nettle Rosemary roubious palmetto berry tea which I grow and harvest myself. It's delicious!! I add it to 1c of his food n add I tsp citrocel twice a day. He's adamant that I'm on top of it so usually make it before
    I pass out lol. It's been hard in that he can't communicate to me what helps and I don't have that body part so hearing from you "penis people" (and I say that lovingly lol) has been so helpful!

Give the nettle tea a try it really seems to help him so much. U can order it online and I highly recommend dried saw palmetto berries that I add while boiling the water. Steep for at least 15-20mins but I let it sit overnight. The nettles help with
    infection and packed with nutrients! Good luck fellas as I'm a true believer in "its your penis use it when you want to" kinda hard when it's broken.

Reply 1

Replied by Pg
    Gaffney
    05/20/2013
    1/4 of what? Anyone know what he adds to kill the bitterness?

Replied by Courtney
    Granite Bay
    05/21/2013
    You can add the ACV to any type juice if the taste bothers you. Many put the ACV into a small glass of orange juice.

Posted by Sceptic (Winsted) on 10/28/2012
    5 out of 5 stars
    First - a painless way to take the ACV is in V8 juice. A shot in a glass is actually a nice drink. Having a friend who had prostate issues, I sent him a link to this page and just to try, used ACV in pea soup last night and ---- strange, no urgent need
    to hit the bathroom this morning. That, following nighly trips there in the last week. Just maybe I'll get around to follow-up posts.

Reply 5

Posted by Bob (Boston, Ma) on 10/05/2008
    5 out of 5 stars
    I ended up on your site looking for a cure for shingles. I found it and it involved among other things Apple cider vinegar to be ingested and a mix of Aloe vera and crushed cayenne pepper rubbed on the redness which almost instantly brought the blisters
    to a head. I was done with shingles in about a week. Because of all the testimonials here, I decided to keep on taking the ACV orally 3 times a day. In liquid form or capsules. I realized that my flow of urine got stronger and started to last much longer.
    I had prostate problems for a few years and I was taking every day some very expensive herbal tea that was working somewhat. I decided to stop the herbal tea and stay on the ACV only. I now pee like a 15 years old and I'm not on any medication. ACV also
    cured me of my insomnia! Thank you Earth Clinic for such a great site.

Reply 2

Replied by John
    Phoenix, AZ
    12/16/2008
    How much Apple Cider Vinegar do you take 3x/day?

Reply 5

Replied by Bob
    Hastings, Michigan
    02/25/2009
    I would like to know how much ACV you used and was it all by itself or with water or---
    Thanks

Reply 1

Replied by Silvermcfly17
    Hastings, Mi
    03/15/2010
    1 shot glass 3x a day.

Posted by James (Patchogue, New York) on 10/28/2007
    5 out of 5 stars
    I recently tried apple cider vinegar and it both helped my erection and helped me stay hard as well as urinary troubles in the morning slow stream of urine to normal. If you could please confirm this with other testamonials would appreciate it. thanks

Reply 2

Replied by Ken
    Ontario, Calif
    06/25/2009
    please let me know how much & how often do you take ACV for prostate

Replied by Carlos
    San Bernardino, California
    04/28/2012
    I frequent going to bathroom at night- guess I had symptom of enlarged prostate, regarding acv, what is the mixture?

Replied by Art
    Vancouver Bc, Canada
    11/10/2012
    I have noticed a lot of people aking what dosage of ACV to take.

I use 2 tbls in a glass and add 1/4 teaspoon to it and let it fizz off or rest for 5 minutes or so. This takes the acidic bite out of it. I then add 1/4 glass of flavoured water to get it down with because the taste of the ACV makes me heave. I do this
    every morning after breakfast except Sat. and Sun. Those two days are under Ted's recomendation to let the body return to its normal state.

Now this has worked well for me for burning hip pain and depression but did nothing for my prostrate infection. A strong anti-biotic knocked that out. I hope this helps .

Replied by Roy
    Brampton, Ontario
    02/11/2013
    In regards to all of the gentlemen who are suffering from prostate issues I'm aware the earth clinic is great for using natural cures. For those men and wives who care to do a little research, look into google , check out Roger Mason and his research
    regarding natural Prostate cures. His research found that conclusively the only people who have prostate issues are men who's testosterone levels are consistently low. It is the testosterone that controls estrogens that run amuk creating the prostate to
    grow.

Reply 2

Replied by Timh Donate

Louisville, Ky, Usa
    02/13/2013
    If I am not mistaken, Testosterone is measured as "free" levels. One of the problems of aging is the body becomes unable to properly use the Testosterone that's available in the blood and is destroyed by Albumin. The Prostate Gland accumulates
    Testosterone metabolites and thus becomes inflamed. The herbs Stinging Nettles and Avena Sativa help the body use Testosterone.

For T boosting, in addition to the above herbs, I also take either DHEA or Pregnenalone, Maca, Tribulus terrestris. Horny Goat Weed and Mucuna prurienes is also recommended for T boosting.

Posted by David (Avon, IN 46123, USA) on 04/22/2007
    5 out of 5 stars
    Apple cider vinager has reduced my acid reflux and the positive proof of killing all of the bacteria in my bladder came from a lab test when I thought I had a prostate infection. The doctor looked at the results and said my urine was so remarkably clean,
    (without any bacteria) she did not know what I had. Therefore, she sent to urology and it was discovered I had too much acid in my system. Much of it was too much coffee, orange juice and grape juice plus ACV. When cutting back on too much juice, my
    prostate symtoms were gone in a few days, but the proof of " no bacteria in my bladder" was reason enough to let others know the benefits of AVC. All bladders have ... cells floating around and that causes bladder and kidney infections. AVC can prevent
    that. DJS

Reply 2

Replied by Bob
    Hastings, MI
    02/25/2009
    I would like to know the missing details---how much you used, etc. Thanks. Bob

Reply 1

Replied by Dwarneke
    Tilden, Nebraska, Usa
    03/11/2013
    I tried apple cider vinegar and it did help some but made me constipated. Blackstrap molasses also helps some, but not great either. The best thing I have found for prostate is Quercetin along with Pollen extract and Z----d, an herbal formula that
    supports a healthy inflammatory response. Do a web search or find them at Amazon.com.

Replied by John
    Nc, Usa
    08/17/2015
    Don't understand the constipation bit. ACV is actually suggested as a quick (within 15 minutes) way to get your colon moving stuff out. For all ACV references, you must be using an unfiltered vinegar with the "mother" in it. That is all the sludge you
    will see at the bottom of the bottle.

Reply 1

Posted by David (Oamaru, New Zealand) on 02/16/2007
    5 out of 5 stars
    Cider vinegar sprinkled on raw tomatoes keeps the prostate gland healthy.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
    4 star (1)
    100%
    Write a review

Posted by Peter (Victoria, Australia) on 08/09/2015
    4 out of 5 stars
    Hi,

I've had a swollen prostate for over a year now and I've tried most of the natural remedies, like ACV with bicarb, saw palmetto, willow herb and molasses with bicarb I also take MSM (Organic Sulphur) with vit C (calcium ascorbate) everyday. I am
    constantly waking throughout the night to urinate from 4 to 6 times a night. None of the above apart from the ACV and bicarb have had any relieving effect.

My problem now is that after I've urinated, for several minutes I have a sort of urinary incontinence not a lot but quite a few drips running down my leg. Do you have any solutions?

Yours Gratefully, Peter

Reply 3

Replied by Timh Donate

Ky
    08/11/2015
    Try the herb Stinging Nettles for awhile, this helps reduce the hormone buildup in the P gland.

What will likely help most will be to clean the Urinary system by taking Crannbery Softgels fallowed by Dr Christopher's Kidney/Bladder formula.

Pumpkin Seeds or Zinc supplementation is a must for Prostate health.

As it is the season, do eat lots of Watermelon to help clear the urine system. Natural diuretics like Coffee & Tea will help.

Reply 1

Replied by Mmsg
    Somewhere, Europe
    08/11/2015
    Peter, read up on the watercure2 site about taking a few grains of salt with your glass of water. I've seen it help for reducing frequent urination, especially at night, even with taking less water than what they advocate.

Replied by Kennywally
    Midwest
    08/05/2016
    41 posts
    Peter/Australia, I started keeping an empty Folger's coffee can made of plastic, by side of bed to avoid burning out my adrenals from constantly getting up to go pee. [ the adrenals need 5 hrs of rest without getting up to be fully rested and recovered]
    so I just roll over, pick up container, empty, set down container, and go back to sleep. I'm trying all kinds of combinations to slow down the need to pee....hopefully soon.

Replied by Ben
    Kansas
    08/07/2016
    You might give prostate massage a try. There are websites to tell you how to do it. Kegal exercises might help as well.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Blackstrap Molasses
    5 star (1)
    100%
    Write a review

Posted by Michael (Ca) on 07/04/2016
    5 out of 5 stars
    I'm 62 going on 63 this month. I have been experiencing slow to dribble urinating for years. I thought getting up 5 to 7 times a night was normal. I felt in was normal since I'm getting older. But lately I decided to go get a check up to see if I had a
    medical issue. I took a fasting blood sugar test. My urine and blood test all returned normal. I was very pleased but symptoms remained.

My search lead me to BLACK STRAP MOLASSES (BSM) and APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV). I immediately tried ACV that evening and noticed that night better rest and less trips to bathroom. I got excited. For the next 3 days I took 2 table spoon BSM in morning and
    2 ACV at night. I began to see an immediate change in urination flow and less bathroom trips, but at night I was still getting up every 2 hours to pee. But I immediately saw a difference. I now could see light at the end of the tunnel.

I decided to experiment. I decided to stop taking 2 TBS of ACV AND 1 TBS of BSM at night. I have been taking 2 TBS BSM & 1 TBS ACV in the morning only. This has been nothing short of a miracle. BSM along with small amount of ACV has cured me. I not
    completely sure what was wrong me, but the symptoms are all but gone. Last night I slept 6 hrs straight for the first time in yrs. I have accomplished all this in less than 2 weeks. OH yea...I left out the most important ingredient, Prayer and Jesus
    Christ.

Thanks for reading, I will give more information soon on my recovery from prostate problems. Michael

Reply 9

Replied by Mora
    South Africa
    07/19/2016
    Hi, Do you take this combo before or after breakfast. I would like to give this combo to my father.

Replied by Gary
    Minnesota
    08/01/2016
    For the combination of BSM (2 tbls) & ACV (1 tbls), do you mix it together with water and if so how long before or after breakfast? Thanks.

Replied by Kent
    Puerto Villarta, Jalisco, Mexico
    09/24/2016
    Hello Michael, do you take it straight or mix it with something. I am 70 years old now and have the same symptoms you had.

Apple Cider Vinegar With Saw Palmetto Honey
    5 star (1)
    100%
    Write a review

Posted by Spence (Lake Worth, FL) on 03/10/2006
    5 out of 5 stars
    ACV with saw palmetto honey - 2 to 3 tablespoons ACV, a coat of honey on bottom of glass and a dash of water-stir until diluted - 3 times a day for 3 weeks then once a day for 3 weeks - then 4 - 5 times a week once a day. Stopped taking nexium for reflux
    and saw palmetto for prostate.

NEXT
    1 234...5 Next Page

http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/enlarged-prostate-prostatitis.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)